Forum Survivor All Stars- The Sole Survivor

A place for old, unplayed, and completed games go to lie.

Re: Forum Survivor All Stars- Episode 12: Axe Duos.

Postby mdb1023 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:55 am

Welcome to the Final 10! You have done what 14 others were unable to do. But, after this episode, it all ends for one of you as your chances of winning Survivor All Stars are forever taken away.
Today, we're doing a classic challenge with a big twist.

The name of the game is rope chop. You each have 3 ropes. Each of you must send in a list of people whose ropes you'd like to chop in the order that you'd like to do so. Once all 3 of your ropes are chopped, you're out of the challenge. If a person whose rope you'd like to chop is eliminated on a given turn, I'll move down the list and process whatever action you had for your next turn. If the end of the list is reached, I'll simply start over from the top of your list. If you're eliminated but haven't chopped a rope for the round, you will still get to chop I will then process all actions as once, and whoever is the last one standing wins Immunity, guaranteeing themselves a 1 in 9 shot of winning this game.

However, there's a twist: You'll be doing this challenge in pairs! You'll each be sharing a slot in this challenge with a partner selected at random. You'll select actions against other groups together, and win Immunity together. To play this challenge, you must send in a list with the groups you'd like to target on each turn as follows-
Turn 1: Target group X
Turn 2: Target group X

and so on. Please send in 10 turns worth of actions, ensuring that each group is on the list at least once.

To determine the turn order, each group must also answer the following question WITHOUT looking up the answer. Whoever is closest will have their actions processed first. Whoever is furthest is last. If there's a tie for this question, RNJesus settles it. The question is: In Survivor Fusion, how many times did I write the word "Chop" in the results post for the "Cut the rope" Challenge?

Here are the pairings, please be sure to form a group chat with your assigned partner:

Timur and Multi
Vivi and Manatee
PKR and Hidden
Google and Chemist
Lemon and Vucub

Remember, you send in your 10 turns worth of chops as a team, are targeted as a team, and win immunity as a team.

Challenge submissions are due
Discord: Finn#5059

http://www.twitch.tv/mikeakafinn?sr=a

Do you like Mafia? You'll love Survivor, and and we're hosting games of them all the time! It's super easy to join and learn how to play, and the best part is- it's all on discord! Join the Finnvivor discord server to see when signups for a new game go up! Click here to join the server or DM me on discord for details! !
mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Location: At work, rehearsal, or finishing whatever I pushed off to the last minute this time.

Postby mdb1023 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:13 am

Ok, let's see how this plays out.

The correct answer was 28.

PKR and Hidden said 17
Timur and Multi said 30
Vucub and Lemon said 21
Vivi and Manatee said 23
Google and Chemist said 15.

The order is:
Timur and Multi
Vivi and Manatee
Vucub and Lemon
PKR and Hidden
Google and Chemist

Turn 1:
Timur and Multi chop PKR and Hidden
Vivi and Manatee chop Timur and Multi
Vucub and Lemon chop Timur and Multi
PKR and Hidden chop Google and Chemist
Google and Chemist chop Vivi and Manatee

Current standings:
Timur and Multi- 1 rope
Vivi and Manatee- 2 ropes
Vucub and Lemon- 3 ropes
PKR and Hidden- 2 ropes
Google and Chemist- 2 ropes

Turn 2:
Timur and Multi chop PKR and Hidden
Vivi and Manatee chop Multi and Timur. Multi and Timur have been eliminated
Vucub and Lemon chop PKR and Hidden. PKR and Hidden have been eliminated but will still get to chop a rope this turn.
PKR and Hidden chop Google and Chemist.
Google and Chemist chop Vivi and Manatee.

Current standings:
Timur and Multi
Vivi and Manatee- 1 rope
Vucub and Lemon- 3 roples
PKR and Hidden
Google and Chemist- 1 rope

Turn 3:

Vivi and Manatee chop Lemon and Vucub
Vucub and Lemon chop Vivi and Manatee. Vivi and manatee are eliminated.
Google and Chemist chop Lemon and Vucub.

Current standings:
Timur and Multi
Vivi and Manatee
Vucub and Lemon- 1 rope
PKR and Hidden
Google and Chemist- 1 rope

Turn 4:
Vucub and Lemon chop Google and Chemist. Google and Chemist are eliminated

Vucub and Lemon win Immunity!

Tribal council starts at , votes are due at this time.

Do you like Mafia? You'll love Survivor, and and we're hosting games of them all the time! It's super easy to join and learn how to play, and the best part is- it's all on discord! Join the Finnvivor discord server to see when signups for a new game go up! Click here to join the server or DM me on discord for details! !
mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Location: At work, rehearsal, or finishing whatever I pushed off to the last minute this time.

Postby mdb1023 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:10 am

Congratulations on reaching the final 10. Today, I'll ask you a simple question: how comfortable do you feel in this game. And, how comfortable should you feel?

Multi wrote:Eh, so-so
Would definitely like more comfort

Chemist wrote:I would feel comfortable if feeling comfortable didn't make me uncomfortable

PKR wrote:My secret cave is quite comfortable.. Just here it's not that comfortable.

Ok, if anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and you'd like to play it, now is the time to do so.

Spoiler:
Lemon wrote:LETSA GO
I don't have an idol

Ok, once I read the votes, the decision is final.

First vote:

Spoiler: PKR
Spoiler: Manatee
Spoiler: Hidden. That's 1 vote Hidden, 1 vote Manatee, 1 vote PKR.
Spoiler: Manatee. That's 3 votes Manatee, 1 vote Hidden, 1 vote PKR.
Spoiler: Hidden
Spoiler: Hidden. That's 4 votes Manatee, 3 votes Hidden, 1 vote PKR, 2 votes left
Spoiler: The 16th person voted out of Forum Survivor All Stars and the fifth member of our Jury: Manatee. That's 5 votes, that's enough.

The Tribe has Spoken.

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Re: Forum Survivor All Stars- Episode 13: Bounty Hunter

Postby mdb1023 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:25 am

Welcome to the Final 9! It's no easy task to make it this far, and I'm about to throw in a twist that is sure to shake up the game like never before.
But first, the challenge.

Today we will be doing a classic: Cyber Monday. For those who have never done it, here's how it works:
I will give you a list of items which you must find for as cheap as possible via online shopping sites. Once you find the item, DM me the link. Whoever finds all the items for the least amount of money total wins Immunity. All currency will be converted into US Dollars for the sake of the challenge. A couple or rules:
1) YOU DO NOT ACTUALLY HAVE TO PURCHASE THE ITEM, just send me a link to the item instead.
2) No auction sites may be used, as the price of items on auction sites change by the time i get around to tabulating.
3) An invalid submission for even 1 item will result in disqualification for the entire challenge. I will do my best to check submissions as I get them but I have a lot of travelling tomorrow.

Here's the list of items:
1) Grass Skirt and Coconut Bra- adult size.
2) A complete hardcover set of the "Heroes of Olympus" Book series by Rick Riordan
3) A Buff from "Survivor: David vs Goliath"
4) A copy of "The Greatest Showman" on Blu ray
5) A portable charger for the Nintendo Switch

And now, the twist: A little game called Bounty Hunter.

Here's how it works: Each of you will be given the name of another player in the game via RNG. If that person gets voted out at tonight's Tribal Council, you will earn a chance to correct the past! Even if you don't vote for that person, as long is they are voted out, you get the CTP. Your target will be sent to you via DM shortly. Challenge submissions are due . Giving you a little extra time to get things at a decent time for my return to CST.

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby mdb1023 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:45 pm

Ok, let's see who got the best deals for useless shit

Lemon:
Spoiler: 10.99 for the skirt
15.22 for the charger
72.48 for the books
49 for the buff
14.96 for the Greatest Showman (and it's the singalong version, too!)

Unfortunately lemon is disqualified for not finding a bra as well

PKR: Spoiler: Did not submit

Google: Spoiler: 29.12 for the Books
69 :smirk: for the Buff
19.08 for the charger
14.05 for the greatest showman
3.49 for the bra and 5.99 for the skirt
Unfortunately, Google is disqualified because the charger he found is NOT portable

Hidden:
Spoiler: 15.95 for the skirt and bra
14.28 for the books
69 for the buff :smirk:
14.96 for the greatest showman
89.99 for the charger

total of: 204.19

Multi: Spoiler: 25.14 for the books
14.79 for the charger
11.86 for the Greatest Showman
2.39 for skirt and Bra
49 for the buff

Total: $103.18

Vucub: Spoiler: 9 for the skirt and bra
59.70 for the books
49 for the buff
10 for the greatest showman
9.99 for the charger

Unfortunately, I have to disqualify Vucub because the charger is not portable

Timur: Spoiler: 7.90 for Greatest Showman
25.14 for the books
49 for the Buff
15.26 for the charger
1.40 for the skirt and bra

total: 98.70

Chemist: Spoiler: did not submit

Vivi: Spoiler: 2.38 for the skirt and bra
3.85 for the books
49 for the buff
6.38 for the greatest showman
3.98 for the charger

total: 65.26

Spoiler: Vivi wins her Third Individual Immunity!

As for everyone else, someone will be voted out of the game. Tribal Council will be at

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby mdb1023 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:51 pm

Welcome to tribal council! This time I have some individual questions.
Chemist; last episode, you had said that you'd feel more comfortable if that itself didn't make you uncomfortable. Do you think there's anyone here who feels more comfortable than they should?

Chemist wrote:I wouldn't say so. Everyone who is comfortable has a reason to feel so and the people who don't feel comfortable probably aren't.

Do you think it's a mistake to get comfortable in this game?

Chemist wrote:Always, unless you're vivi and can win every challenge.

Vucub; In survivor Fusion, final 9 is where you were rocked out of the game. Although unlikely, are you at all scared that history could repeat itself, if not now then later?

Vucub wrote:getting rocked out again would be a meme. I'm hoping to beat my placing in fusion though

Multi; you were the first person voted out this season, but since your return, you're yet to receive a single vote. The only person to return to the game after being voted out is Hidden, so you think you could become the next Hidden?

Multi wrote:The irony in that statement is that the game that Hidden came back is FS2.1 where I thought I was in control of the game then I got totally blindsided because replacement + everyone wanted me out because all jurors were planning on voting me in F2.
Anyway I'm not sure whether I can become the next Hidden or not considering the talents still in the game, I'll try my best though

Vivi; you’ve now won 3 out of 4 challenges. Are you worried that this could put a target on your back?
Vivi wrote: have no issues with not sucking dick at Cyber Monday. You saying that just jinxed my Immunity streak, just saying.

Lemon; you've been laying somewhat low, which has gotten you close to the end before. Do you think you could do it again?

lemon wrote:No pls nerf alliances

Well, the time has come. If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and you'd like to play it, now is the time to do so.

Spoiler:
Hidden wrote: owo, whats this? oh boy an idol!

This is the Tasmanian Devil Idol. Any votes cast for Hidden will not count.

Once I read the votes, the decision is final.

First vote: Spoiler: Hidden. Doesn't count
Spoiler: Hidden. Doesn't count.
Spoiler: Chemist
Spoiler: PKR. That's 1 vote Chemist, 1 vote PKR.
Spoiler: Chemist.
Spoiler: PKR. We're tied 2 votes Chemist, 2 votes PKR. 3 votes left.
Spoiler: Chemist. Tied again, 3 votes Chemist, 3 votes PKR, 1 vote left.
Spoiler: The Seventeenth person voted out of Forum Survivor All Stars and the 6th member of out jury:
Spoiler: Chemist.

The tribe has spoken.

Congratulations, if Chemist was your target for the Bounty Hunter twist, you have earned a Chance to Correct the Past! I will DM the winner.

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Re: Forum Survivor All Stars- Episode 14: The 3 "S"s of Surv

Postby mdb1023 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:18 pm

Welcome to the Final 8! You've now outlasted 2 thirds of the competition in your quest to become the Sole Survivor.

Now, there are 3 main types of challenges that are done in Forum Survivor: Strategic, Subjective, and Solving Puzzles. Now, you get a chance to put your skills to the test in whichever category you excel in. The winner of each of these 3 challenges will take each other on in a Final Challenge that fits into one of these 3 categories. If no one participates in one of the 3 challenges, no one advances from that challenge, and thus the final will have one less player. If you're the only one to pick a particular challenge, you advance to the final automatically. The winner of the final challenge wins Immunity, guaranteed a 1 in 7 shot at winning this game. To do this challenge, you must DM me: "/pick [your choice]". Once you do so, you are locked in and cannot change.

Strategic: for this challenge, you'll be playing in a variation of a Game of Nim. Here's how it works: There are 20 fruits, and on your turn, you may choose to take one or two fruits. Everyone takes turns choosing fruits until only 1 remains: The Golden Apple. Whoever takes this fruit will win the challenge and advance to the final round. NOTE: This challenge will happen live at , and you must be online at that time in order to partake in this challenge. If you sign up for this challenge but miss the time, you automatically lose this challenge and cannot pick another.

Subjective: For this challenge, you will write a fanfiction about Survivor All Stars. A judge will pick the best one. NOTE: The fanfiction MUST be at least 200 words or it WILL NOT COUNT (This time for real). Submissions for this are due

Solving Puzzles: For this challenge, you must complete a Bridges puzzle as fast as possible. Fastest time wins and advances to the final. Here are the rules quoted from the website: "The rules are simple. Hashi is played on a rectangular grid with no standard size. Some cells start out with numbers from 1 to 8 inclusive; these are the islands. The rest of the cells are empty. The goal is to connect all of the islands into a single connected group by drawing a series of bridges between the islands. The bridges must follow certain criteria: They must begin and end at distinct islands, travelling a straight line in between; They must not cross any other bridges or islands; They may only run orthogonally; At most two bridges connect a pair of islands; and The number of bridges connected to each island must match the number on that island.
Left click an island and drag toward another island. Release the mouse when both islands are highlighted."
You may practice Puzzles for this as much as you'd like on This site, but once you notify that you are doing this challenge, you will immediately be given the link to the puzzle being used. It will be a difficult one. Submissions are due for this challenge at .

...OR...

If you do not wish to partake in this challenge, you may choose to Open Pandora's Box. Out of everyone who chooses this option, one person will randomly be selected to open it and get a prize, BUT another person will also earn a penalty! If only 1 person opens the box, no penalty is awarded. The person who opens Pandora's Box will remain a mystery.

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby mdb1023 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:35 am

We have finished early and are moving on to our final round

Hidden won Strategic

Lemon won Solving Puzzle

no one did the Subjective.

Pandora's Box will be processed later.

Here's the final challenge ripped straight from Vucub's game because I'm a lazy piece of shit:

Each of you has received 3 tokens and a board, containing the numbers 4, 6, 7, 9, and 11. You may place your tokens on any space on any player's board (including your own) by PM/DMing me. You may not place tokens on the same space twice.

You score points based on the tokens on your own board. If no tokens are on a space, you gain that many points. If 1 token is on a space, you gain no points. If 2 are on a given space, you gain double the number of points on the space. Whoever has the most points wins Immunity

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby mdb1023 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:11 am

Results: Hidden puts a token on his 9 and his 11, and 1 token on lemon's 9
Lemon puts a token on his 4 and Hidden's 7 and 9.

Hidden:4, 6, 7, 9, 11- 28
Lemon: 4, 6, 7, 9, 11- 24

Hidden wins Immunity! Safe from the vote. As for the rest of you, someone will be voted out of this game. Votes are due at

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby mdb1023 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:18 am

Alright, I have no questions today, so let's get right down to business. If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and you'd like to play it, now is the time to do so.

Spoiler:
Vivi wrote:slams table
I HAVE AN IDOL

... kidding.

First vote:
Spoiler: Google
Spoiler: Google. That's 2 votes Google.
Spoiler: Vucub
Spoiler: Vucub, We're tied 2 votes Google, 2 votes Vucub.
Spoiler: Google. That's 3 votes Google, 2 votes Vucub. 4 votes left.
Spoiler: Google. That's 4 votes Google, 2 votes Vucub. 3 votes left.
The eighteenth person voted out of Forum Survivor All Stars and the Seventh member of our jury: Google. That's 5 votes, that's enough.

The tribe has spoken.

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Re: Forum Survivor All Stars- Episode 15: The Jury Roast

Postby mdb1023 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:45 am

Welcome, finalists. There are 7 of you left and 7 jury members. So, we're going to have a little fun. We haven't had as many subjective challenges this season, so we're going to do one of my favorites in that category: Shakespearean insults.

Here's how it works: I will be assigning each of you a Juror picked at random. You must then roast your juror in an ABAB rhyme scheme using at least 3 combinations from the list below. Your juror will anonymously receive your roast and rank it on a scale from 1-100. Whoever has the highest ranking wins Immunity, guaranteed a 1 in 6 shot at winning this game. Losers will go to Tribal Council and vote someone out. Reminder: all Idols and Advantages expire after final 6, so this Tribal and the next Tribal will be your last opportunity to use them. Also, this episode, there's a twist: the Prejurors and the jurors will be voting for 1 of three twists to come into affect this episode. You will not know which of the three it will be until I reveal it (the time it is revealed depends on the twist). Each group will be voting separately. Finalists, you will also DM me your vote for which of the 2 groups you'd rather have choosing. Ideally, you would want to vote for the group you think you have more friends on, and therefore would pick something beneficial to you.

Here's the insult chart. Note: 1 combination = an insult formed from 1 selection from each column. They can be any combination of anything on this list, so long as there's 1 from each column.

Jurors: Be sure to rank your submission based on how well you were roasted and how well the finalists used the insults and the rhyme scheme.
Finalists: Your roast MUST fit the criteria listed or it will not be accepted.

Everything is due by

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby mdb1023 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:21 pm

Sorry about the wait, everyone! The results are in!

Gonna make this short and sweet. Feel free to share your roasts with everyone.
Spoiler: N was roasted by Timur:
Thing is I don't want to penalize them for... following instructions

if fun is the thing I'm judging based off of
Yes, 1

Well I'll give it a 6

Qman was roasted by PKR:
Base score would be 50
Ill give props for dissing N, so that's a plus
No good scheme in terms of rhyming, or even the rhythm in general, a minus
All the roasts stem down to simply me being associated with N who Im now annoyed by, so that's a minus
So, all in all, I give it a 42.

Chubby was roasted by Multi:
oof
i saw bronze league
id sau like

Zori was roasted by Vucub:

Manatee was roasted by Vivi:
Hmm
First verse is just nah
Only halfway through srcond does it really diss
I'll give it a 72

Chemist was roasted by Hidden:
Chemist1422Today at 8:22 AM
first is 32/100
second is 65/100
third is 42/100
mdb1023Today at 9:38 AM
Uh that's all 1 submission
Chemist1422Today at 9:38 AM
oh
let's average those then
139/3 = 46/100

Google was roasted by Lemon, but lemon chose not to do the challenge.

So, with a score of 85/100, VUCUB WINS IMMUNITY! Safe from the vote! As for the rest of you: Lemon, Vivi, PKR, Timur, Multi, and Hidden- one of you will become the 19th person voted out of this game.

Now, for the moment of truth: The twist!:

Spoiler: By a vote of 5-2, the finalists have chosen to have the prejurors decide the twist!!

Here are the twists they DIDN'T choose:

Twist 1: each player receives 2 votes, but only 1 person is voted out. If there's a tie, everyone gets just 1 vote.
Twist 3: The Juror's/prejuror's vote is added. If this is picked, you will each get to vote for someone to leave the game. Whoever has the most votes from this will have 1 vote added against them in Tribal Council. If there's a tie, you will also participate in voting for the tiebreaker.

So what was Twist 2? You'll find out after someone is voted out!!

Votes are due at

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby mdb1023 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:51 pm

Ok, everyone, we've got a twist coming up. How do you feel about this unknown factor coming into play after the vote?

Multi wrote:¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Timur wrote:Scary.
They said it's crazy
And these other twists were p big

Vivi wrote:If this fucks me over I will fist fight all the prejurors

PKR wrote:lease can prejurors vote someone out.. I'd actually not be as upset about that result xD
Twist 1 seems fun but chaotic. Twist 3 doesn't have THAT much of an impact.. What twist 2 is, could be pretty serious

Ok, well, the votes are in. If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and you'd like to play it, now is the time to do so

Spoiler:
Vivi wrote:h-hewwo? mr host?
i have an idol
i’m playing it on myself

This is the Finn Hidden Immunity Idol. Any votes cast for Vivi will not count.

First vote: Spoiler: Vivi. Doesn't count
Spoiler: Vivi. Doesn't count. We're at no votes for anyone.
Spoiler: Multi. That's 1 vote PKR, 1 vote Multi, 3 votes left.
Spoiler: Hidden
Spoiler: Hidden. That's 2 votes Hidden, 1 vote PKR, 1 vote Multi, 1 vote left.
Spoiler: 19th person voted out of Forum Survivor All Stars and the 8th member of our Jury: Hidden.

The Tribe has Spoken. Now, as for the twist:
Spoiler: The Prejurors have decided to CANCEL the next Immunity Challenge! Which means, we will immediately head into another Tribal Council with no Individual Immunity. Also, as a reminder, this is the final 6. Which means this is the last time you can play any idols or advantages. Votes will be read at .

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby mdb1023 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:18 pm

Let's get this show on the road. If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and you want to play it, now is the last time you may do so.

Spoiler:
Vivi wrote:hem hem.
I have another idol.
it’s being played on myself.

This is the Wolfy/Nate Night Undiscovered Beach Idol. Any votes cast for Vivi will not count

Timur wrote:Im playig an idol
On myself

This is the Vucub Hidden Immunity Idol. Any votes cast for Timur will not count.

Let's read the votes:
First vote:
Spoiler: Vivi. Does not count
Spoiler: Vivi. Does not count
Spoiler: Vivi. Does not count.
Spoiler: Vivi. Does not count. We still have no votes for anyone
Spoiler: Timur. Does not count
Spoiler: Timur. Does not count.

We have a final vote of 0 votes for anyone.

Ok, here's what happens in this situation per the ECO:
If all votes are cancelled out due to idol plays, a revote will occur. Those who had an idol played on them cannot be voted for and no new idols can be played at this time. If there is a tie on this revote, the vote will automatically be a deadlock. This is simply to avoid one tribal council lasting more than 48 hours.

So, to clarify, we will be revoting. You cannot vote for Vivi or Timur. If this vote ends in a tie, we immediately go to rocks. If we go to rocks, Vivi and Timur will not pick a rock, and the 2 highest vote getters will not pick a rock. Meaning only 2 people are eligible to pick a rock. The revotes will be read immediately after I get all votes in. so DO NOT SEND YOUR VOTE IN UNLESS YOU'RE 100% SETTLED ON YOUR VOTE

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby mdb1023 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:34 pm

Ok, the revote is in. Once I read the votes, the decision is final

First vote: Spoiler: Multi
Spoiler: Multi
Spoiler: Vucub. We're tied 2 votes Multi, 2 votes Vucub, 2 votes left.
Spoiler: Multi.

We are deadlocked.
Timur and Vivi played an Idol, they're immune. Multi and Vucub are the highest vote getters, they're immune. Lemon or PKR, one of you will be rocked out of the game....
Spoiler: 20th person voted out of Forum Survivor All Stars and the 9th member of our Jury:
Spoiler: PKR.

I think it's more appropriate to say the game has Spoken.

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Re: Forum Survivor All Stars- Finale Part 1: What do you Mem

Postby mdb1023 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:48 pm

Congratulations to our final 5, and welcome to part one of our 3-part finale! In just a few short days, one of the five of you will be crowned the winner of Forum Survivor All Stars. We have 2 more challenges, 2 more eliminations, 3 more Tribal Councils, and no more twists! From this point on, you will have to rely on individual immunity or your social game to get you to the end.
Now for the next challenge; a personal favorite of mine:

What do you Meme

For those unfamiliar, you must create a meme for each of your fellow competitors using any meme you'd like. You can use any meme template you'd like or even create your own, so long as it relates to the player you're making it for and is funny. Don't be a dick.
Here's a good website for creating memes: https://imgflip.com/memegenerator although you can create your memes using any source you wish.
Once all memes are sent in, I will send them to the player who they are made for, and that person will rank each meme in order of best to worst. If your meme is ranked as best, you score 3 points, 2 for second best, 1 for third best, and 0 for worst. Whoever scores the most points wins Immunity. If there's a tie, you will be making memes of me.

Memes are due at

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Re: Forum Survivor All Stars- Finale Part 1: What do you Mem

Postby mdb1023 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:07 pm

The results are in:

For Lemon's memes:

last place: Spoiler: Multi's meme:

third place: Spoiler: Timur's meme:

second place: Spoiler: Vivi's meme

first place: Spoiler: Vucub's meme:

the score is currently:

Lemon: 0
Multi: 0
Timur: 1
Vivi: 2
Vucub: 3

Next up, Vucub's memes

last place: Spoiler: Lemon's meme:

third place: Spoiler: Multi's meme:

second place: Spoiler: Vivi's meme:

first plade: Spoiler: Timur's meme:

The score is:
Lemon: 0
Multi: 1
Timur: 4
Vivi: 4
Vucub: 3

Next, Vivi's memes:

last place: Spoiler: Timur's meme:
That last one is going to hell and I’m immediately ranking that one as my worst.

third place: Spoiler: Lemon's meme:

second place: Spoiler: Multi's meme:

The score is currently:

Lemon: 1
Multi: 3
Timur: 4
Vivi: 4
Vucub: 7

Multi's memes:

last place: Spoiler: Lemon's meme:

Third place: Spoiler: Vivi's meme:

Second place: Spoiler: Timur's meme:

Current score:

Lemon: 1
Timur: 6
Vivi: 5
Vucub: 10

Finally, Timur's memes

last place: Spoiler: Multi's meme:

third place: Spoiler: Vivi's meme:

second place: Spoiler: Vucub's meme:

first place: Spoiler: Lemon's meme:

Final Scores:
Lemon: 4
Timur: 6
Vivi: 6
Vucub: 12

By a land slide, Vucub wins Immunity! Cannot be voted out! As for the rest of you; Vivi, Multi, Timur, and Lemon, one of you will be the 21st person voted out of this game.

Votes are due at

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Re: Forum Survivor All Stars- Finale Part 2: Memory Lane

Postby mdb1023 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:35 pm

Welcome to your final, and arguably most important, Immunity challenge. The winner of this Immunity will be guaranteed a spot in the final Tribal Council where you will get to plead your case of why you deserve to be the winner of this game. As for the losers, one of you will be voted out, just short of making it to the end.
For such a high stakes Immunity Challenge, I always like to let each player showcase their own skills. For this challenge, you must each pick one of the challenges on the list below. Everyone will then participate in an expedited re-do of that challenge. There are also some classic Challenges on the list that were not included in this game that are on the list. For each challenge, you will score points based on how well you do- 3 points for 1st, 2 for 2nd, 1 for 3rd, and 0 for 4th. Whoever has the most points will win Immunity. In addition to each of your choices, we will also have the Host's Choice challenge. I will choose one challenge for you all to do once each of you have made your choice.

Here are your choices:
FS HQ (Live quiz, time will be decided by all participating parties. The subject will be on previously eliminated contestants).
Battle of the Gods (12 hours each round instead of 6)
Riddles
Fake News (Write about a Juror of your choice, all 10 Jurors will decide the ranking)
Scattergories
Sheep
Theatre Duel (Comedy or Tragedy, whoever picks this challenge can choose which).
Debate
Dolos's Game With a Twist- Jurors get to throw 1 ball each, Finalists get 3.
Cyber Monday
Nim (Played live at a time agreed upon by all 4 Finalists)
Bridges (3 puzzles, fastest combined time wins)
Token Board (Final round from the "3 S's" Challenge)
Shakespearean Roast (But BE NICE!!!)
What Do You Meme
Guestimation
Quiplash
Piclash (Quiplash with Pictures)
Survivor Fanfiction
Chess Tournament
Survivor Live Quiz (Time decided by all 4 finalists)

Please choose your challenge by posting on the thread. Since this is a heftier challenge, You have 48 hours to complete everything. All results will be due at

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby mdb1023 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:37 pm

OOPS forgot to post Tribal Council

1st vote:
Spoiler: Vivi
Spoiler: Vivi. 2 votes Vivi.
Spoiler: 21st person voted out of Forum Survivor All Stars and the 10th member of our Jury:
Vivi

The Tribe has Spoken

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby Multiuniverse » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:48 pm

Theatre Duel (Comedy or Tragedy, whoever picks this challenge can choose which) - Tragedy

Thanks parker for the gif and SuperDuper for suggesting rotational sig
Multiuniverse
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner

Postby lemonader666 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:39 pm

Chess, as per usual

you can email me at lemonader666@gmail.com if need be
lemonader666
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby timurtheking » Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:02 am

Fake news
Check out my ideas:
The Philosophers (New Faction)
Witch Change/buff

Just remembering the good times when this forum was alive :))

Best known for; hosting The Room FG series and being the Right Hand of Game's Hub
timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby VucubCaquix » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:56 am

Shakespeare
Coming 2020 - Who is The Mole?
VucubCaquix
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
[Forum Mafia X] Winner

Postby lemonader666 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:03 am

VucubCaquix wrote:Shakespeare

fuck you tbqh fam

you can email me at lemonader666@gmail.com if need be
lemonader666
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby mdb1023 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:18 am

Host's choice: Dolos's game. Each finalist gets 3 balls, jurors get 1.

Here are your prompts:
Shakespeare: same as last time, pick 1 person to roast and use 3 combinations in your roast. Send it to me, a judge will rank them.

Fake news: pick any eliminated contestant and write a fake news story about them. That contestant will rank it on a scale of 1-10

Chess: we will do this tournament style. Round 1: Lemon vs Timur. Round 2: Vucub vs Multi. Winners take each other on, losers do the same. When a game is complete, I need both players to verify the result in the Acropolis and tag me.

Theatre tragedy: write a story that is tragic and includes the three following prompts: line: "If it weren't for the magician, we wouldn't be in this mess"
Object: a discarded pair of tap shoes.

Good luck, finalists!

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

PreviousNext

Return to Completed/Abandoned Games