Forum Survivor All Stars- The Sole Survivor

A place for old, unplayed, and completed games go to lie.

Forum Survivor All Stars- The Sole Survivor

Postby mdb1023 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:13 pm

Spoiler: Image
Welcome to Spinalonga! This abandoned island was once part of Crete, but was severed from the main land during the Venetian rule over Crete. The island includes an old fort, an empty leper colony, and a vast history of conflict and war. And now, after decades of being uninhabited, 24 people are about to begin the Adventure of a life time!

But it won't be easy, they'll be left on this island and forced to compete against each other in order to be the last man standing. They'll have to adapt, or they'll be voted out of the game! But, it isn't your average everyday players this time...

This time, 24 players from previous Forum Survivor games have been hand selected to play in the most twisted game of Survivor this forums has seen yet! This season will feature two huge twists that will shake up the game and add more layers to the social game than ever before. They'll have to adapt, or they'll be voted out of the game. In the end, only one will be left standing to claim the title of Sole All Star and the 1 million dollar grand prize! 45 days, 24 people, 1 Survivor!!

Game Mechanics: Spoiler: Survivor is a game of social deception where a group of people are divided into tribes and battle each other to be the sole Survivor. During the first half of the game, Tribes compete in Tribal Immunity challenges where the losing tribe is sent to Tribal Council to vote someone out. This continues until a certain amount of players are left, when the tribes merge into one and the challenges become Individual Immunity based. During this phase, everyone goes to tribal council where only the winner of individual immunity cannot be voted out. Once there are only 3 people left in the game, the power shifts to the jury made up of those voted out later in the game. They will have the power to vote for who wins the game. This is the game in its simplest form, but with me it is never that simple:

Twists- If you've ever watched the TV show, you know just how crazy it can get, especially in modern seasons (which I tend to prefer because I started watching the show during the second half of its run thus far). My games are full of twists and turns, and if you played in my first game, "Survivor: Consternation Island," this game will be more in line with that game where twists are plentiful to keep players on their toes. I won't give away exactly what they'll be, but here's some things you can definitely expect to see in this game: Tribe swap(s), advantages, Hidden Immunity Idols, Double eliminations, and maybe some more fun stuff as well ;)
However, you will not see any of the following: Final Four Fire Making Twist from Survivor HHH and beyond (Wherein the winner of final immunity picks one person to take with them to the final 3 and the 2 remaining players participate in a mini challenge for the final spot, eliminating the loser), Fusion Tribal Councils, eliminate a juror, Idol Nullifiers, Fake Idols, or anything completely broken that would not be done on the show.

Hidden Immunity Idols- Yes, they will exist, but not quite in the same way as before. Idol Hunt will not be returning, mainly because I wanted to try something new and I don't anticipate having the time to keep up with it that I did over the summer (even then it was a bitch and a half). So, I've come up with a new system. I don't want to go into what it is yet, but it will have a neat twist to it and will be somewhat different every time it is offered. More on that once the game starts. If you have a Hidden Immunity Idol (HII or Idol for short), you may play it before the votes are read, and any votes cast against that person will not count, and whoever has the second highest votes is eliminated instead. The last time an Idol can be played is when 6 people remain in the game. The maximum amount of idols put into play at any given time is 3. As an idol is played or taken out of play, another idol may or may not be put into rotation. This will depend on how far along the game is and how many total idols have been played. See the ECO for more information regarding scenarios with idols.

Super Idol- a Super Idol gives you the ability to save yourself and only yourself after the votes are revealed. But does it exist in this game? well, the answer is:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Extra Votes- There will be opportunities for people to earn extra votes, steal a votes, or even lose a vote. Any extra votes or lost votes will be done so anonymously and will affect the vote count, so if you ever look at a vote count and it doesn't add up, that's probably why. I don't make mistakes with votes, and I always quadruple check them before posting. That said, if a Steal a Vote advantage is used, it will be made public who is using it on whom.

Tribal Council- As during Survivor Fusion, Tribal Council will happen live in either #main-chat or Tribe chats, depending on who is up for elimination. During this time, if you have an Idol and haven't played it ahead of time, you will be given a period of roughly 5 minutes to do so. This also allows for reactionary idol plays, which means you can play an idol based on someone else playing an idol unexpectedly. The time which Tribal Council is occurring will be posted about 24 hours in advance, so if you know you can't be online at that time and want to play an idol, you may do so ahead of time. You may also set up conditional idol plays ahead of time as well via PMs with me. Example: "If X plays an idol, then I will play my idol". I would recommend being online to see the votes read live, because it's much more exciting, though I understand time zones are an issue and it is not feasible for everyone.
Also, all votes must be sent to me via DMs, preferably over discord. This is where you will also send challenge submissions.

Jury- Those who make it to a certain point in the game will become members of the jury who ultimately decide who will win the game. Those who are on the jury are still expected to follow the game and keep up with what's going on. You will likely have to talk to each other to get a clear picture of how the game is going. Once only 3 are left, the final tribal council will take place and will last 24-48 hours. Each juror is expected to be an active participant in the discussion and address each of the three finalists at least once. Failure to do so will result in your removal from the jury. If this causes a potential 3 way tie situation, someone eliminated premerge will take the spot.

Activity: Spoiler: I'll say the same thing I say every game: This is a social game, and if you aren't talking to other people, odds are you won't do very well in this game. I won't be moderating how much you talk to people/ participate in conversations in your tribe chats, however I will be expecting every player to participate in every challenge and vote (where applicable). This game starts on December 15th and will go through the holidays, expected finish date is late January/ early February if everything stays according to schedule (which it likely won't). Please know that you are potentially committing to this game for that entire time frame should you go the distance. Each challenge will last 24 hours on average though some will run longer than this. Expect 1 challenge and Tribal Council to occur every 48 hour period.

Deadlines and Activity Strikes -In my last couple of games, there were some issues with activity and I was fairly lax about it, but for this game I am putting my foot down since I know there's a lot of interest in this game. All deadlines are hard set, any exception to this is at my discretion. There may be times where I extend the deadline for my own IRL reasons (particularly during January 4th-14th as I'll be in Hawaii), but do not count on this. If you fail to get your challenge submission or vote in for any reason, you will be given 1 activity strike. Once you get your second strike, you will receive a final warning, after which you will be removed from the game if you earn another strike. This applies to all individual immunity challenges, but not necessarily all Tribal immunity challenges as they do not all require participation from every tribe member (but some will). In the event that you do not vote in time for any tribal council where you are required to vote, you will receive not only an activity strike, but also a penalty vote wherein your vote is cast against yourself. I will send out reminders to vote approximately 12 and 1 hour(s) before votes are due to those who have not submitted a vote. Additionally, if an inactive player causes a tied vote with their own self vote, a revote will not occur and the player who self voted is automatically voted out of the game. Please note: this only applies to situations where ones own self vote puts themselves in a tie for majority. If their self vote causes a tie players other than themselves, the game continues as normal.

replacements-I have thought long and hard about replacements, and I've ultimately decided that they simply do not work in a game like this, though I understand that a lot of people want to play this game and may not get a chance, so I've reached a compromise: If someone quits the game during the first 3 episodes, a replacement will be found from a list of players who were considered for the game on a first come first serve basis. After this point, if a player quits the game or is removed due to inactivity, their slot is modkilled and the game will continue. Whether or not an elimination will take place after someone quits/ is removed is dependent on the situation and is up to the sole discretion of the host.
Recommended Time online-I will not be gate keeping this, but it is my recommendation that you check both the thread and discord every 12 hours if you can, especially since some of the tribal immunity challenges will be divided into phases. I understand that this may not be possible, but if you can find even 5 minutes to log on and catch up, that's better than nothing. We're all making sacrifices here, myself included (again i'll be running this game while I'm on vacation in Hawaii, which means I'll probably be sacrificing a Mai Tai here and there among other things).

Rules: Spoiler: - The host's word is law. Any controversial situation that occurs that is not outlined in the ECO below is up to the discretion of the host.
-Alliance chats are allowed but must adhere to the following conditions: You are NOT allowed to have an alliance chat with anyone who is not on your tribe unless permission is given otherwise, and I must be added to any and all private chats where anything related to the game is discussed. Failure to adhere to these rules will be result in an activity strike.
-Screen shots or copy pasting of ANY game related chat with either the host or another player is STRICTLY PROHIBITED and will result in an activity strike. This is a game of lying and deception, if you can prove that someone is lying by posting a screen shot or copy pasting what they said, it defeats the point of lying.
-Do not delete messages for any reason.
-Once you are voted out of the game, you may no longer communicate with those still in the game and you must leave all alliance chats with 2 or more people who are still in the game. Communication between jurors and finalists is not allowed, and will result in the juror being removed from the jury. In CI someone on the jury let slip who they would vote for, and as a result that person was voted out. I do not want this to happen again, and if I find out that someone from the jury is influencing the game, the juror will be removed from the jury and be blacklisted from any future game I host.
- All ToS forum rules apply. Homophobia, Racism, or discriminatory behavior of any kind will not be tolerated. In the words of my Design Professor on the first day of class when going over the Academic integrity section of the syllabus: "It basically means don't be a dick".

Encyclopedia of Controversial Occurrences (ECO): Spoiler: -If the event in question does not appear here, please send me a DM and I will answer as best as I can. DO NOT ask publicly as more often than not I cannot answer publicly.

Tied Votes- In the event that a vote ends in a tie, a revote will occur where you can only vote for those who are tied with the most votes, and those tied will not vote. Extra votes of any kind do not carry over to the revote. If the revote results in another tie of any kind, the vote becomes deadlocked.

Deadlock- in the event of a Deadlocked vote, one of two things will happen depending on how many players are left in the game. In most cases, those who are tied with the most votes become safe, as well as anyone with immunity from an Idol or otherwise. Everyone else participates in a rock draw, which means one of them is automatically eliminated at random. In the event that a three way tie revote ends with a 2 way tie, only those who are tied in the two way tie are safe from the rock draw.
If a deadlock vote occurs where only 1 or 0 people would be eligible for the rock draw, a fire making challenge between those tied will occur instead, where the loser of the challenge is sent home. The fire making challenge would likely be a puzzle of some kind where the goal is to finish the fastest. The only place where this is likely to occur is in the final 4, however it could theoretically happen at other points in the game depending on how idols are played (though this is extremely unlikely to happen).

Idols- An idol must be played before the votes are revealed. You can either play it during the 24 hours prior to tribal beginning or do so live when the phrase "If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and you want to play it, now would be the time to do so". Once the first vote is read, an idol may no longer be played. An Idol play cannot be taken back. If you are voted out with an idol in your pocket, it is no longer usable, even if you were to get back in the game (though such an opportunity will not necessarily exist in this game, I am simply putting it here to eliminate the what if).
Idols cannot be played on a revote of any kind.
If all votes are cancelled out due to idol plays, a revote will occur. Those who had an idol played on them cannot be voted for and no new idols can be played at this time. If there is a tie on this revote, the vote will automatically be a deadlock. This is simply to avoid one tribal council lasting more than 48 hours.
What if everyone has immunity?- This is impossible. It will not happen.

Tied Final Vote- In the event that the final vote ends in a 2 way tie, the person in third place becomes an honorary juror and casts the deciding vote. A Three way tie is impossible.
Challenges- Any uncertainty in a challenge will be addressed and dealt with at the host's discretion. It is up to the host to determine if a broken rule or a misunderstanding will result in a different challenge winner or not.
Anything else not addressed in this section is at the discretion of the host.

Last edited by mdb1023 on Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:24 pm, edited 24 times in total.
Discord: Finn#5059

http://www.twitch.tv/mikeakafinn?sr=a

Do you like Mafia? You'll love Survivor, and and we're hosting games of them all the time! It's super easy to join and learn how to play, and the best part is- it's all on discord! Join the Finnvivor discord server to see when signups for a new game go up! Click here to join the server or DM me on discord for details! !
mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Location: At work, rehearsal, or finishing whatever I pushed off to the last minute this time.

Re: Forum Survivor All Stars- CAST REVEAL!

The Winner:
Multi (Multiuniverse)

Runners Up:
Lemon (Lemonader666)
Timur (TimurtheKing)

The Jury:
4th) Vucub (VucubCaquix)
5th) Vivi (EyeoftheTiger)
6th) PKR (PokemonKidRyan)
7th) Hidden (Basicfourlife)
8th) Google (Googlefeud)
9th) Chemist (Chemist1422)
10th) Manatee (ManateeDude)
11th) Zorua (ZoruaLuhanks)
12th) Chubby (Chubbymooshroom)
13th) Qman (Qmanthegamer)
14th)N (npromin1)

The Extinct:
15th) Wolfy (Tardispaten)
16th) Samuel (SamuelJackson1972)
17th) Cyphron (Cyprhon)
18th) Mushroom (Kirigirii)
19th) Jaland (Jalandh)
20th) Vido (Greenrabbit)
21st) Nate Night (thenightmarefox)
22nd) Qwerty (qwertyuiopl)
23rd) 0ver (0verk1ll)
24th) Super (marlony1)
Last edited by mdb1023 on Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:44 pm, edited 13 times in total.

Do you like Mafia? You'll love Survivor, and and we're hosting games of them all the time! It's super easy to join and learn how to play, and the best part is- it's all on discord! Join the Finnvivor discord server to see when signups for a new game go up! Click here to join the server or DM me on discord for details! !
mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Location: At work, rehearsal, or finishing whatever I pushed off to the last minute this time.

Episode 0: The Forms of Athena
Cast Reveal
Two Big Twists
Three Forms of Athena
The Tribes Revealed.

Episode 1: First Blood Spilt
Forum Survivor HQ
Quiz 1 and 2 results
Final Results
Pronaia's First Tribal Council
Zosteria's First Tribal Council

Episode 2: Battle of the Gods
Battle of the Gods
Round 1
Round 2
Round 3
Final Round + Results
Erane's First Tribal Council

Episode 3: The Sphinx
The Sphinx Challenge
The Riddles
Results
Erane's second Tribal Council

Episode 4: Twenty-Eighteen
And I Quote
Results
Zosteria's second tribal council
Pronaia's second tribal council

Episode 5: Holy ****!
Regrets of the Past
The Return
Tribe Swap
Ancient Greek Duels
Results
Zosteria's third Tribal Council

Episode 6: Isolation
Isolation
Results
Pronaia's third Tribal Council

Episode 7: Fake News
Fake News Challenge
Actually dying of laughter.
Pronaia's fourth Tribal Council

Episode 8: Shaking thins Up!
Scattergories
Mutiny!!
Zosteria's fourth Tribal Council
Pronaia's fifth Tribal Council

Episode 9: A Baaaaaaad Challenge
Sheep
Vesuvius goes Extinct
Results
Zosteria's fifth Tribal Council, the jury begins

Episode 10: Dolos's Game
The Merge!
Vivi wins Immunity
An Idol is Played, the 2nd Juror is named.

Episode 11: It's Baaaaack!
The Auction
Vivi wins Immunity, Multi is Exiled.
Double Elimination/ Classified's Idol returns

Episode 12: Axe Duos
Cut the Rope, With a Twist!
Lemon and Vucub win Immunity
The fifth Juror

Episode 13: Bounty Hunter
Cyber Monday challenge and Bounty Hunter Twist
Vivi wins Immunity
The Tasmanian Devil

Episode 14: The 3 "S's" of Survivor
Pick your Poison
Hidden wins Immunity
Blindsided

Episode 15: The Jury Roast
Challenge and a Twist
Vucub wins Immunity
Finn's Mistake Returns
...Well, that just happened!!
The Game has Spoken

Finale part 1: What do you Meme?
Challenge
The Dankest Memer
The Mighty have Fallen

Finale part 2: Memory Lane
The Final Immunity Challenge
The Final Immunity Winner
The Final Juror

Final Tribal Council
Outwit
Outplay
Outlast
The Winner

Post Game
Modrant Part 1
Modrant Part 2
Next Season...
Last edited by mdb1023 on Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:08 pm, edited 17 times in total.

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby mdb1023 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:44 pm

The Camera pans out on the Island of Spinalonga. Approaching it are 9 different vehicles- 3 boats, 3 trucks, and 3 helicopters- each carrying a different amount of people on board. The camera then zooms in on a plaza, where a man in his fifties stands. He is Jeff Probst, the host of Survivor. As the vehicles approach, he speaks to the audience:

Welcome, to The Acropolis. This will be the main gathering place for our 10th season of Forum Survivor. To mark this occasion, we have gathered 24 people from our past games, each representing 1 of the previous 9 games completed on the forums. They have no idea who is about to join them on this epic quest to become the Sole Surviving All Star! The wait is finally over, it's time to reveal who is playing in this game!

Suddenly, the first truck arrives at the acropolis, and 2 people file out as Jeff reads their names:

Representing our very first season of Forum Survivor hosted by the one and only npromin1: Spoiler: Chubbymooshroom and PokemonKidRyan!

Then, a boat arrives at the dock, 2 more people join the accumulating group in the Acropolis:

Representing Survivor Salem, hosted by VucubCaquix, we have: Spoiler: Qmanthegamer and SamuelJackson!

Next, a helicopter lands. It is clear that this chopper was meant to hold a large group of people. 7 people file out in the order the Jeff reads their names:

And from Consternation Island, hosted by mdb1023, we have: Spoiler: Thenightmarefox, Lemonader666, npromin, qwertyuiopl, Timurtheking, Eyeofthetiger, and the winner of Survivor Consternation Island: Cyphron.

Those 7 people join the group of 4, all eyeing each other up. It is very clear that they didn't all get along perfectly in the past. Then, a boat carrying only 2 people arrives as Jeff announces the players:

Representing npromin's FS 2.1: Spoiler: Zorualuhanks and the Winner of that season: Basicfourlife.

The final boat pulls up, carrying only 1 person:

Representing npromin's Mystery Survivor is the one and only winner of that season: Spoiler: MultiUniverse!

Another truck pulls up, carrying 4 more people.

From mdb's Survivor Fusion: Spoiler: ManateeDude, VucubCaquix, Chemist, and the winner of Survivor Fusion: Googlefeud.

Another helicopter lands, carrying only 1 person

Next up: Spoiler: Representing MultiUniverse's Survivor Corporate Corruption and the Winner of Big Brother Forum Edition: Jalandh.

The last truck arrives, carrying only 1 person:

The winner of Survivor Animal Kingdom, hosted by VucubCaquix: Tardispaten!

And finally, the last helicopter lands, carrying the last 4 all stars

And, from ThenightmareFox's Halloween Survivor: Spoiler: Greenrabbit, 0verki11, Kirigirii, and the winner: Marlony (AKA SuperDuper).

With that, the entire cast is revealed to the group. The 24 players stand on a yellow mat, and Jeff talks to them for the first time as a group:

Welcome to Forum Survivor All Stars! The game has officially begun! You are now free to start making alliance chats, and your first challenge will begin shortly!

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby GoogleFeud » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:48 pm

hi
GoogleFeud
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby Multiuniverse » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:51 pm

Stop capitalising the u

>:

Thanks parker for the gif and SuperDuper for suggesting rotational sig
Multiuniverse
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner

Postby Chemist1422 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:52 pm

Good luck, have fun, and don't trust anyone! Which I will end up doing anyway.
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Re: Forum Survivor All Stars- Two Big Twists.

Postby mdb1023 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:20 pm

Welcome to Forum Survivor All Stars! We are about to begin our first challenge of the game, but before we do that, I have to mention the two big twists this season.
There are currently 24 of you standing here, but only 1 of you can claim the title of Sole Surviving All Star, and ultimately 21 of you will be voted out of this game....BUT....just because you're voted out, doesn't necessarily mean that you're out of the game for good.

Spoiler: This season, when you are voted out, you will be sent to the abandoned island of Pompeii, in a small settlement named after the volcano that destroyed the town thousands of years ago: Vesuvius. While on Vesuvius, you will be on the Edge of Extinction, and will wait for 1 of 2 predetermined events to occur. The first: An Extinction Point. Once we reach an Extinction Point, everyone on The Edge of Extinction will be asked a simple question: Will you stay, or will you go. If you stay, you will stay on Vesuvius and wait for the next event. If you decide to go, you will leave Vesuvius and give up your chance at returning to the game. Here's the catch: At each Extinction point, a minimum amount of people will be required to leave Vesuvius. If that minimum is not reached, then everyone on The Edge of Extinction will go Extinct and Vesuvius will become uninhabitable. This means that not only will everyone on Vesuvius be eliminated for good, but for the rest of the game, everyone voted out will be out of the game for good. So, that gives this twist an extra layer: if you want to increase your chances to get back in the game, perhaps you try to convince more people to leave Vesuvius than necessary.
The second Event that can happen is a Resurrection Point. Once that point is reached, everyone remaining on Vesuvius will partake in a challenge, the winner of which will get back in the game. However, whoever, whoever takes last place will be eliminated from the game for good. There could be multiple Resurrection Points, or just 1! It all depends on how the twist plays out!

The second twist is going to be kept a little more of a mystery for now. I will tell you now that each episode, everyone may have a chance to Correct the Past. What exactly that entails is going to be a bit of a secret. However, it will work slightly different each episode, and the person who gets to correct the past will usually be kept a secret.

And the first person who will get a chance will be determined by our first challenge! Everyone should have been given a sheet of paper and a pen. Because the challenge is about to begin!!

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby BasicFourLife » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:21 pm

Multiuniverse wrote:Stop capitalising the u

>:

The opposite is for my name where you write it “Basicfourlife” :~<
RNG is never good for any strategy based game. Please learn the definition of what that means, especially if you're one of the people constantly defending it.

FM / TG: 5 - 10 - 8
BasicFourLife
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Re: Forum Survivor All Stars- Episode 0: The Forms of Athena

Postby mdb1023 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:33 pm

Your first challenge is simple: you will simply be guessing who is on which tribe. But, it'll be an educated guess, because the better you know your competitors, the better you will do with this challenge. This season, you have all been placed on one of three tribes based on how you've played the game in the past, and how you answered your interview questions. The three tribes have been named after the 3 forms of the Goddess Athena. First, a little background:

Athena Pronaia- this form of Athena is associated with protection. The players on the Pronaia tribe are generally more geared towards building strong alliances and getting them to the end above all else, as well as a strong social game.

Athena Zosteria- this form of Athena is the form most know her as- cutthroat and ready for battle. The players on the Zosteria tribe are those who played more aggressive and cutthroat games. Some of them aren't afraid to stab their closest friend in the back if it means getting a step further in the game, others will often take the lead and call the shots, often taking no prisoners along the way.

Athena Erane- This form of Athena is associated with arts and sciences. The players on the Erane tribe are those who are somewhere in between Zosteria and Pronaia. They think carefully about whether sticking to their alliance or turning on their allies is the right call for their game.

There will be 8 players on each tribe. Your task for this first challenge is to try and figure out who will be placed on each tribe. You may only place a player on a tribe once. For each player you correctly place, you score 1 point. Whoever has the most points will be the first one to win a Chance to Correct the Past. In addition, you will also submit a number (no decimals) between 1 and 100. In the event of a tie, whoever picks the second highest number will win. If this results in another tie, a different tiebreaker method will be used.
You have 24 hours to complete this challenge, and the winner will remain anonymous. Once complete, the tribes will be revealed and the first Immunity Challenge will begin.

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Re: Forum Survivor All Stars- Two Big Twists.

Postby SamuelJackson1972 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:39 pm

mdb1023 wrote: Spoiler: This season, when you are voted out, you will be sent to the abandoned island of Pompeii, in a small settlement named after the volcano that destroyed the town thousands of years ago: Vesuvius. While on Vesuvius, you will be on the Edge of Extinction, and will wait for 1 of 2 predetermined events to occur. The first: An Extinction Point. Once we reach an Extinction Point, everyone on The Edge of Extinction will be asked a simple question: Will you stay, or will you go. If you stay, you will stay on Vesuvius and wait for the next event. If you decide to go, you will leave Vesuvius and give up your chance at returning to the game. Here's the catch: At each Extinction point, a minimum amount of people will be required to leave Vesuvius. If that minimum is not reached, then everyone on The Edge of Extinction will go Extinct and Vesuvius will become uninhabitable. This means that not only will everyone on Vesuvius be eliminated for good, but for the rest of the game, everyone voted out will be out of the game for good. So, that gives this twist an extra layer: if you want to increase your chances to get back in the game, perhaps you try to convince more people to leave Vesuvius than necessary.
The second Event that can happen is a Resurrection Point. Once that point is reached, everyone remaining on Vesuvius will partake in a challenge, the winner of which will get back in the game. However, whoever, whoever takes last place will be eliminated from the game for good. There could be multiple Resurrection Points, or just 1! It all depends on how the twist plays out!

DragCave:
Image ImageImage
Thanks burgy! :D
SamuelJackson1972
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby ZoruaLuhansk » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:27 pm

posting to appear in "view my posts"
consider this account deleted
don't try to contact me unless I have you as a discord friend
ZoruaLuhansk
Spy
Spy

Postby BasicFourLife » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:58 pm

Extinction won't work because giving up any change to win is gamethrowing and gamethrowing is against the rules.
RNG is never good for any strategy based game. Please learn the definition of what that means, especially if you're one of the people constantly defending it.

FM / TG: 5 - 10 - 8
BasicFourLife
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby Chemist1422 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:03 pm

BasicFourLife wrote:Extinction won't work because giving up any change to win is gamethrowing and gamethrowing is against the rules.

But we don’t know if there’s a possible twist that could save us if we leave

Therefore it’s not gamethrowing
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby qwertyuiopl » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:13 pm

What am survivor
Are you E?
qwertyuiopl
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby mdb1023 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:32 pm

BasicFourLife wrote:Extinction won't work because giving up any change to win is gamethrowing and gamethrowing is against the rules.

We shall see UwU

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby TheNightmareFox » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:43 pm

Somebody once told me the world was gonna roll me
Man I can't come up with anything good to put here
TheNightmareFox
Civilian
Civilian

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:43 pm

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Federico Decandia
Clayton (Briah)
Gebura Briah
ChubbyMooshroom9
FM Awards: Town

Postby timurtheking » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:33 pm

k
Check out my ideas:
The Philosophers (New Faction)
Witch Change/buff

Just remembering the good times when this forum was alive :))

Best known for; hosting The Room FG series and being the Right Hand of Game's Hub
timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:22 pm

extinction works btw

ur all just bad

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Federico Decandia
Clayton (Briah)
Gebura Briah
ChubbyMooshroom9

Postby ManateeDude » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:28 am

ego
they/she

Discord: light fagami#0016
ManateeDude
Medium
Medium

Postby marlony1 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:31 am

Gg
"THE ONE AND ONLY. SPAGOT BOI SUPERDUPER *dAb DaB*"
-Superduper

Choose the character's actions in these fun and simple Arcade games:
Spoiler:
You: W-Where am I?

You wake up in a generic RPG.

Spoiler:
???: How will I get out of these rooms? I-I can't do anything...

SAVE the Red Girl

Spoiler:
But nothing was there...

Taking short break from forums
marlony1
Doctor
Doctor

Postby VucubCaquix » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:42 am

ChubbyMooshroom9 wrote:extinction works btw

ur all just bad

It'd be better if it were like a prisoner's dilemma thing and not just having to give up
Coming 2020 - Who is The Mole?
VucubCaquix
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
[Forum Mafia X] Winner

Postby tardispaten » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:40 am

VucubCaquix wrote:

ur all just bad

It'd be better if it were like a prisoner's dilemma thing and not just having to give up

Oh god...

This is just giving me flashbacks to VLR with the AB rooms as soon as you said that
I'm the alpha wolf with the howl that is worse than my bite!
A gentle, caring creature that will gladly be your companion or let you become part of the pack.

BtM: Main mask - The Wolf

Death Note Moderator

tardispaten

Postby Chemist1422 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:41 am

tardispaten wrote:
VucubCaquix wrote:

ur all just bad

Oh god...

This is just giving me flashbacks to VLR with the AB rooms as soon as you said that

I'm in two VLDRs and 1 kinda VLDR rn

AB intensifies
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Next

Return to Completed/Abandoned Games