The Room 9: TNF, Gorotash, Jalandh & Multi have escaped!

A place for old, unplayed, and completed games go to lie.

The Room 9: TNF, Gorotash, Jalandh & Multi have escaped!

Postby timurtheking » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:27 pm

Welcome to the first room game hosted by me this year also please join this for Room updates etc. Credit to Sh99er for the original game idea even though it's nothing like the current Room!
The Room: 9

The Basics & Room Phase:

You start of in a room with 1 other person. Both of you will PM me with your choice: Truce or Betray. If you both pick Truce then you both get 1 point, if you both pick Betray you get 0 points but if one of you betrays and the other truces then the traitor gets 2 points and the loser loses 2 (but on day 1 the loser will lose 1 point).
If you are inactive during Room Phase then I will make you pick truce (unless you tell me your going afk or give me an answer in advanced).
You all start with 2 points. If you get to 0 points you're dead. Once someone gets to 10 points The Door will open (somewhere), the door will stay open (wherever it is) until a person (or people) find and go through the door, then it will close at the end of the day but the time it closes can vary depending when the door was opened (anyone with 10 points will get a hint everyday to the door's location). Everyone who escaped wins and everyone who didn't go through it loses. If no-one has 10 points the door will close until someone reaches 10 points again.

Exploration Phase:
Spoiler: After Room Phase is done I will post a list of everyone who is alive or dead/died and I will say whether each person chose to betray or truce but only you will personally know your points.
In Exploration Phase you will start of in the lobby: there are multiple places to explore in this phase but you may not escape it until The Door spawns. These are the main rooms that cannot disappear: Lobby, Showers, Toilets, Dormitories, Cafeteria, Medical lab, Dojo, Gym, Gaming lounge and an Indoor Swimming pool. There are also bunch of secret and locked rooms that you may enter/break into or unlock during this phase (these rooms can always appear and disappear or even change what's inside them).

There are ways to kill players but direct combat is off unless your role states that it is aloud (if you try and direct attack someone you will lose 1 point and fail the attack), Indirect combat is aloud, this means you can poison people, use traps, sneak attack (if they notice you doing the sneak attack or manage to dodge it/defend themselves from it, you will lose 1 point) and another way to kill is via team-up (there are of course more ways to kill). Team-up killing must have a minimum of 2 people included and a max of 5. All included people must agree to team-up kill, this is basically a stealth kill but with more people aloud to help/see/do the kill. For the team-up kill to be successful you must both have stealth lower than the target, if one of you or more have more stealth than the target then the attack fails, you both lose a point and the weapon(s) you used to kill the target are deleted.

If you kill someone, you can choose to discover or not discover the body. If someone else finds the body then they will auto-discover it. If a dead body is inside a nonmain room when it swaps then the body is teleported into the lobby.

There are also scattered and hidden items around the area. You must eat and drink at least once everyday...well you don't have to but you can die of dehydration/starvation (more info on this in the character section). Food crates and Drink crates are all in the corner of the cafeteria. In each food crate there are 8 rations of food and in each drink crate there are 8 bottles of water.

There are events that can sometimes happen. Exploration phase ends in 36 hrs (and you automatically go to bed in your room) but if around 75% of the players do /skip phase, the phase will auto-end! Then Night Phase starts and after that I will start Room Phase again and the next day begins. If you are inactive in Exploration Phase, you will stand still in the lobby and do nothing unless you tell me that you are AFK or leaving for a reason etc.

Night Phase:
Spoiler: This phase lasts 12hrs. Some roles may do actions here otherwise you will fall asleep in your dorms BUT you can always wake up and explore more.

I will PM each person a room number with their role when they start. You can be killed while asleep in your dorm room so make sure you lock the door. In the day if someone breaks into/unlocks the dorms they may enter rooms and trap your beds etc unless the dorm room door is locked.

At night you may challenge 1 room number to a fight, if they accept the fight then you will both be transported into an arena and fight (direct will be enabled and only 1 night duel is aloud per person unless you are a NightLurker) if no-one dies by the time 12 hrs is up then the fight becomes a draw and you go back to sleep. If one person fighting PM's me 'mercy please' and the other replies with a PM saying 'show mercy' then the fight ends early but all wasted/broken/stolen items are still like that and any injuries you get are kept, so basically whatever happened in that fight is real and carries on to the next phases etc.

If night-phase is totally inactive for about 8hrs, I will assume everyone carries on sleeping and then the phase will end early.

Quests:
Spoiler: Any NPC could have a quest for you, completing them can give you points, items even help from that specific NPC. Some quests will only be given to you if certain stats (mostly friendliness) are high enough or if you start talking on a specific subject.

The Map:
Spoiler: Image
Key: Red = vending machine, Light brown = non-main rooms, Normal door = Main room, T = Toilet, light blue boxes = drink crates, light green boxes = food crates, Black door = Master-Locked (the dorms are Master-Locked and off bounds to everyone (except Guardian who has a master key) until it's night and you need to go sleep)

Extra-Stuff:

Spoiler: You may all speak to each other using your radios in this thread. If your in the same place as someone I will notify you, you may whisper with that person as long as they are in your same room (basically you can PM each other, just include me too). PM me your actions etc...and no speaking if your dead unless I do an event that lets the dead do something, which will be rare. Room phase will end after everyone PM's me their choice. Alliances are aloud. Before you vote Truce or Betray I advise you privately talk to your fellow player (through PM's and include me) as maybe you can both decide on a Truce or do the opposite...There are also vending machines in the lobby but they require coins to buy from, everyone starts with 5 coins except for thief who starts with 10 (you can find more coins and also if you manage to kill someone you'll get their coins). Also killing via sneak attack/brutal attacks will increase your insanity, so you have to try and lower it via video games etc.

Each role has special knowledge on a certain topic(s) so Doctor might have knowledge on which medicine/potion is which or Musketeer on Military tactics (advanced planning) etc...these knowledge's can be passive or not, like weapon skill's knowledge affects how well you use weapons but with crafting, it'll be me giving you hints/recipes etc. If your confused on a knowledge feel free to ask me.

Role Alignments explain what a role is more likely to do in the game. There are 2 main alignments and 3 subs in each. The 2 main are - Physical and Mental. Physical roles all have skills based around game play of surviving combat or dealing with the environment, Mental roles have abilities around the point system or odd mechanics.

Sub alignments consist of the following -
Physical Chaos - These roles have no set way of play and don't fit in with the others
Physical Violent - These roles are made to essentially go around killing other players off
Physical Passive - Their abilities are more around ones own survival and safety
Mental Chaos - These roles have mechanics unlike any other that cause disruption to the normal flow of the game
Mental Violent - These roles have abilities that harm others but not directly or in non-direct combat
Mental Passive - These roles have abilities that help themselves over harming or disrupting others

Character Sheet:

Name -
Physique (weak, average or strong) -
Height (short, average or tall) -
Looks (you can be as simple or as detailed as you like) -
Personality -

Height can affect certain rooms, combat and some events.
Physique can affect how hungry you get and how strong you are in combat:
Spoiler: weak = can survive 3 days without eating and 1 day without Water but you are weaker in combat
average = can survive 2 days without eating and you aren't too weak or too strong in combat
strong = can survive 1 day without eating and you are stronger in combat

Roles:

Roles will not be shown upon death.
Spoiler: This room, all the roles that will spawn are made or chosen by you. When you join also PM me a role of your choice to be added into the role list (can be a custom or an existing role). If the role is too unbalanced then I will nerf it or try to balance it the best I can. Never reveal what role you made to anyone until after the game ends, breaking this rule will result in a mod kill or at least a temporary blacklist from the next game.

Role Stats: Spoiler: Stealthiest:(affects quiet actions like sneak attacking or whispering, how well you notice things and pickpocketing)
Purple
Green
Blue
Dark Blue
Red
Violet
Yellow
Pink
Orange
Light Green

Strongest: (affects how strong you are, weapon skills/recoil, pain resistance etc...)
Dark Blue
Yellow
Pink
Red
Blue
Orange
Green
Light Green
Violet
Purple

Quickest: (affects your stamina, reactions and basic walk/running speed)
Purple
Light Green
Orange
Blue
Red
Green
Pink
Yellow
Violet
Dark Blue

Most friendly to NPCs:(affects how nice to NPC's you are and your chances of helping/allying with them also this can help in special events)
Yellow
Light Green
Violet
Orange
Red
Green
Pink
Blue
Purple
Dark Blue

So if you want to play please say /join and use the template posted/stated above.

Living Players: (the ideal amount is 10 to begin with but 8 is also good)
1. Iris (Sh99er)
2. Führer Elbaum (Gorotash/Determinus)
3. Jade (Chemist)
4. Ingut (Jalandh)
5. Shadow (Kirigirii)
6. Martha (Greenrabbit)
7. Kekels (Nopingout)
8. Agent Drissel (Multiuniverse)
9. Olive (Daizy)
10. Jerry (TheNightmareFox)

Spoiler: Name: Iris
Physique: Average
Height: Average
Looks: Long black hair with strands of red in it, blood shot eyes, one is blue other is brown. White skin. Wears a black hoodie, blue trousers with a belt, red trainers and a hair clip
Persona: Undefined...

Name: Führer Elbaum (don't blame him, his neo-Nazi parents named him and he was gonna get it legally changed until this happened)
Physique - Strong
Height - Average
Looks - Brown turtleneck, black pants, black wellington boots. Curly blond hair and blue eyes.

Name - Jade
Physique (weak, average or strong) - Weak
Height (short, average or tall) - Average
Looks (you can be as simple or as detailed as you like) - A teenager who always wears a green jacket and rainbow scarf
Personality - Excitable and trusting.

Name - Ingut
Physique (weak, average or strong) - Average
Height (short, average or tall) - Tall
Looks (you can be as simple or as detailed as you like) - Tis a tall dude
Personality - Generally a nice guy but can hold a mean grudge

Name - Shadow
Looks (you can be as simple or as detailed as you like) - Average shape ginger girl but hot
Personality - Caring attitude, enthusiastic but short-tempered

Name - Martha
Looks (you can be as simple or as detailed as you like) - An ugly bitch; all she does is chew bubble-gum.
Personality - None

Name: Kekels
Height: avg
Physique: avg
Looks: uh average female with brown hair
Persona: has questionable hobbies (interact to find out), screams a lot,(honestly is this section even important)

Name: Agent Drissel
Physique - Average
Height - Tall
Looks - No one knows. Agent Drissel can often be seen wearing a black long sleeve, long tail trench coat which hides all distinguishable feature on his body, as he silently stalks his target under the night sky. He is also usually seen wearing a black fedora, slightly tipped forward to disguise his feature, which is clearly well made and shines underneath the morning sun. To finish it off he wears a pair of sturdy-looking black sunglasses with no markings on it and a pair of black leather gloves which looks like it was bought just the day before.
Personality - Same with looks, no one knows, it is true that Agent Drissel do talk from time to time but it is usually to issue order or discuss plans. His voice is devoid of all emotions and tone, as if it was just a voice of a robot analysing and commanding. He is very analytical, as shown by his lack of tone and analysis talks and is further more a perfectionist. He will not take unncessary risks but when information is not enough he has been known to gamble with lady luck, the stakes usually his health, his status, even his life.

Name - Olive
Looks (you can be as simple or as detailed as you like) - White skin, kinda pale, longish brown hair and grey eyes
Personality - Pretty average, her parents hoped for eyes to match her name but they were disappointed when her eyes did not turn a different colour. Just wants to be an average person, doesn't care much for going above and beyond as long as shes not dying.

Name - Jerry
Physique (weak, average or strong) - average
Height (short, average or tall) - average
Looks (you can be as simple or as detailed as you like) - Looks like Markiplier when he had red hair and he has the voice of Arnold from Predator
Personality - The smartest dumb guy you'll ever meet. He tries to make everything a joke!

Dead Players:
1. Martha (Greenrabbit)
2. Shadow (Kirigirii)
3. Kekels (Nopingout)
4. Iris (Sh99er)
5. Jade (Chemist)

Rolelist:
Red
Orange
Yellow
Light Green
Green
Blue
Dark Blue
Purple
Violet <- only if we have 9 players
Pink <- only if we have 10 players

All the roles you submit will spawn into this game, but only 1 entry per person. The roles that are made will be secret though so good luck trying to guess what each role will do/does. Each role will have a colour which represents it's stats also check the role section for more info and rules on this.
Last edited by timurtheking on Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:27 pm, edited 43 times in total.
Check out my ideas:
The Philosophers (New Faction)
Witch Change/buff

Just remembering the good times when this forum was alive :))

Best known for; hosting The Room FG series and being the Right Hand of Game's Hub
timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Re: The Room 9: Sign-ups!

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:28 pm

/join

Name - Jade
Looks (you can be as simple or as detailed as you like) - A teenager who always wears a green jacket and rainbow scarf
Last edited by Chemist1422 on Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby Jalandh » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:31 pm

/join

Name - Ingut
Looks (you can be as simple or as detailed as you like) - Tis a tall dude
Personality - Generally a nice guy but can hold a mean grudge
Use your full power. Take out your soul weapon, and do your best. Otherwise...

You'll die.
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby Kirigirii » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:31 pm

/join

Name - Shadow
Looks (you can be as simple or as detailed as you like) - Average shape ginger girl but hot
Personality - Caring attitude, enthusiastic but short-tempered and anti-social

Hell yeah first proper room game let's go
Last edited by Kirigirii on Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proud creator of Betrayal - The ultimate game of backstabbing. There is no game in progress currently but there will be soon!

Survivor/Big Brother Record:
Survivor: Halloween - 2nd
Survivor: All Stars - 18th
Survivor: Anarchy - 6th
Survivor: World Tour - 9th
Big Brother: The Black Hat - 8th
Survivor: Ragnarok - 8th
Survivor: Champions vs Contenders - 6th
Survivor: Blindside Island - 7th
Kirigirii
Witch
Witch

Re: The Room 9: Sign-ups! (0/10)

Postby timurtheking » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:33 pm

Gorotash and sh99er are pre-inned
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

Best known for; hosting The Room FG series and being the Right Hand of Game's Hub
timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Re: The Room 9: Sign-ups! (0/10)

Postby greenrabbit7 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:37 pm

/join

Name - Martha
Looks (you can be as simple or as detailed as you like) - An ugly bitch; all she does is chew bubblegum.
Personality - None
greenrabbit7
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby sh99er » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:38 pm

Name: Iris
Physique: Average
Height: Average
Looks: Long black hair with strands of red in it, blood shot eyes, one is blue other is brown. White skin. Wears a black hoodie, blue trousers with a belt, red trainers and a hair clip
Persona: Undefined...
Check out my ideas:
My Guardian Faction
My Elemental Faction
My Spirit Faction
My Demon Faction

After agreeing that as Godfather id have my mafioso make food for me, here was a funny response.
Jezz wrote:Godfather: mafioso, make me a sandwich
Mafioso: ...we kinda should kill one of our enemies tonight sir
Godfather: no I'm hungry fuck you
sh99er
Spy
Spy

Location: When I'm at my home....London...when I'm at boarding school...hell.

Re: The Room 9: Sign-ups! (5/10)

Postby BRVR » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:49 pm

Do i need discord to play
THE GREAT KIJAH IS BACK AND IS HERE TO STAY!
I AM OPEN TO MAKING NEW FRIENDS TO FILL THE VOID IN MY HEART OF SADNESS!
BRVR
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:50 pm

BRVR wrote:Do i need discord to play

Yes
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby BRVR » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:51 pm

do i have to be on it regularly or can i just be on it like once every few days
BRVR
Survivor
Survivor

Postby timurtheking » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:54 pm

BRVR wrote:do i have to be on it regularly or can i just be on it like once every few days

regularly imo
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Re: The Room 9: Sign-ups! (7/10)

Postby Multiuniverse » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:59 pm

Name: Agent Drissel
Physique - Average
Height - Tall
Looks - No one knows. Agent Drissel can often be seen wearing a black long sleeve, long tail trench coat which hides all distinguishable feature on his body, as he silently stalks his target under the night sky. He is also usually seen wearing a black fedora, slightly tipped forward to disguise his feature, which is clearly well made and shines underneath the morning sun. To finish it off he wears a pair of sturdy-looking black sunglasses with no markings on it and a pair of black leather gloves which looks like it was bought just the day before.

Personality - Same with looks, no one knows, it is true that Agent Drissel do talk from time to time but it is usually to issue order or discuss plans. His voice is devoid of all emotions and tone, as if it was just a voice of a robot analysing and commanding. He is very analytical, as shown by his lack of tone and analysis talks and is further more a perfectionist. He will not take unncessary risks but when information is not enough he has been known to gamble with lady luck, the stakes usually his health, his status, even his life.

Thanks parker for the gif and SuperDuper for suggesting rotational sig
Multiuniverse
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner

Postby Daizy » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:11 pm

Name - Jade
Looks (you can be as simple or as detailed as you like) - White skin, kinda pale, longish brown hair and grey eyes
Personality - Pretty average, her parents hoped for eyes to match her name but they were disappointed when her eyes did not turn a different colour. Just wants to be an average person, doesn't care much for going above and beyond as long as shes not dying.
Spoiler: Image
Favourite roles: Witch, Jailor, Consigilere, Investigator
Least favourite roles: Transporter, Framer, Executioner

"Music is life" - Me
Daizy
Veteran
Veteran

Postby TheNightmareFox » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:13 pm

Name - Jerry
Looks (you can be as simple or as detailed as you like) - I look like markiplier when he had red hair
And I have the voice of Arnold from predator
Personality - The smartest dumb guy you'll ever meet. He tries to make everything a joke!

(No insult is meant by this character
It's as a joke only)
Last edited by TheNightmareFox on Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Man I can't come up with anything good to put here
TheNightmareFox
Civilian
Civilian

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:23 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:/join

Name - Jade

Daizy wrote:Name - Jade

What the heck do we do now
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby timurtheking » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:27 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:

Name - Jade

I thimk daizy is gonna rename herself
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby BRVR » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:28 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:

Name - Jade

fight
to the death
BRVR
Survivor
Survivor

Postby TheNightmareFox » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:29 pm

TheNightmareFox wrote:Name - Jerry
Looks (you can be as simple or as detailed as you like) - I look like markiplier when he had red hair

It's as a joke only)

I'm actually joining yknow
Last edited by TheNightmareFox on Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Man I can't come up with anything good to put here
TheNightmareFox
Civilian
Civilian

Postby timurtheking » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:29 pm

TheNightmareFox wrote:
TheNightmareFox wrote:Name - Jerry
Personality - tries to make everything a joke

It's as a joke only)

I'm actually joining yknow

ik, I didn't see it sorry
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Re: The Room 9: Sign-ups! (10/10)

Postby timurtheking » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:31 pm

If Gorotash/Determinus doesn't send in a character and make/submit a role by the weekend then someone else can take his spot if they wish.

6 roles have been submitted so far.
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby BRVR » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:30 pm

can i be a spectator
BRVR
Survivor
Survivor

Postby timurtheking » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:37 pm

BRVR wrote:can i be a spectator

sure but its done via discord, if u mind?
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby Bluedetroyer » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:57 pm

Can I spectate too?
I own 3 dogs and 3 cats.
hello

Behind the Mask Record

1-1

Spoiler: BtM: School Trouble - Loner (Deceiver) - guesses DP8 - Chef (poisoner) win
IDDY BtM - Pesant - Pesant (me) win

Bluedetroyer
Witch
Witch

Postby timurtheking » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:20 pm

Bluedetroyer wrote:Can I spectate too?

Uh sure but u gotta join the discord if u havent
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby BRVR » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:24 pm

timurtheking wrote:
BRVR wrote:can i be a spectator

sure but its done via discord, if u mind?

I can get on it at random so ye :D
BRVR
Survivor
Survivor

Next

Return to Completed/Abandoned Games