Why are you still here?

A place for old, unplayed, and completed games go to lie.

Re: ...

Postby Chemist1422 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:49 am

I HAD

2 CORRECT GUESSES SUBMITTED

NEITHER OF THEM WORKED
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby EyeOfTheTiger » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:18 am

AlbanixAnubibus wrote:I probably should've been more careful with my challenges, I was more paranoid of being bullied than being guessed.

Big Mood.
I guessed too much instead of preparing for guesses back or bullying.

Jalandh wrote:Did anyone else realize I was framer before Viv guessed me?

tip number #1: vivi doesn't appreciate being used as a murder machine
EyeOfTheTiger
Transporter
Transporter

Postby Chemist1422 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:21 am

Gonna shoutout the newbies for all playing great games
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby EyeOfTheTiger » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:24 am

Chemist1422 wrote:Gonna shoutout the newbies for all playing great games

oh yeah, biggest mood.
y'all did amazing. i personally fear kitsume.
EyeOfTheTiger
Transporter
Transporter

Postby Bluedetroyer » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:42 am

Chemist1422 wrote:Gonna shoutout the newbies for all playing great games

Thanks
I own 3 dogs and 3 cats.
hello

Behind the Mask Record

1-1

Spoiler: BtM: School Trouble - Loner (Deceiver) - guesses DP8 - Chef (poisoner) win
IDDY BtM - Pesant - Pesant (me) win

Bluedetroyer
Witch
Witch

Postby BRVR » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:55 am

TheEyeOfRed wrote:wait
did chara just pull a chara on blu

Yup! Chara convinced Blu to save Makoto by using his loneliness. Then Chara tried to control Makoto because of his high LOVE. But his LOVE and insanity prevented him from allowing anybody else to take control.
THE GREAT KIJAH IS BACK AND IS HERE TO STAY!
I AM OPEN TO MAKING NEW FRIENDS TO FILL THE VOID IN MY HEART OF SADNESS!
BRVR
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Bluedetroyer » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:56 am

BRVR wrote:

Yup! Chara convinced Blu to save Makoto by using his loneliness. Then Chara tried to control Makoto because of his high LOVE. But his LOVE and insanity prevented him from allowing anybody else to take control.

Rude
I own 3 dogs and 3 cats.
hello

Behind the Mask Record

1-1

Spoiler: BtM: School Trouble - Loner (Deceiver) - guesses DP8 - Chef (poisoner) win

Bluedetroyer
Witch
Witch

Postby BRVR » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:01 am

What do you expect from chara.

Also the reason achievements are taking so long is because i'm looking to see how many challenges everybody was in, how many guesses they made, how much damage they caused, how many correct guesses they made, how many challenges were won, how many were lost, how many were issued, how many deaths you caused, and how many hypothetical challenges you were in.
Cuz i'm giving achievements for being the highest and lowest in those categories...
uhm sam...
your getting most of the lowest...
BRVR
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Bluedetroyer » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:02 am

BRVR wrote:What do you expect from chara.

Also the reason achievements are taking so long is because i'm looking to see how many challenges everybody was in, how many guesses they made, how much damage they caused, how many correct guesses they made, how many challenges were won, how many were lost, how many were issued, how many deaths you caused, and how many hypothetical challenges you were in.
Cuz i'm giving achievements for being the highest and lowest in those categories...
uhm sam...

I have absolutely nothing to do with that
I own 3 dogs and 3 cats.
hello

Behind the Mask Record

1-1

Bluedetroyer
Witch
Witch

Postby Chemist1422 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:03 am

BRVR wrote:

Didn’t Chara die in this timeline?
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby Bluedetroyer » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:05 am

Chemist1422 wrote:
BRVR wrote:

It said they lived much longer
I own 3 dogs and 3 cats.
hello

Behind the Mask Record

1-1

Bluedetroyer
Witch
Witch

Postby EyeOfTheTiger » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:06 am

Bluedetroyer wrote:

uhm sam...

I have absolutely nothing to do with that

pffftahahaha

rip sam, he deserved better.
EyeOfTheTiger
Transporter
Transporter

Postby Chemist1422 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:07 am

uhm sam...

Do I get an achievement for two failed correct guesses?
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby Bluedetroyer » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:09 am

Didn't Sam also die first in UTBtM?
I own 3 dogs and 3 cats.
hello

Behind the Mask Record

1-1

Bluedetroyer
Witch
Witch

Postby Chemist1422 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:09 am

Bluedetroyer wrote:Didn't Sam also die first in UTBtM?

Yep, in VP1 again.
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby SamuelJackson1972 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:11 am

uhm sam...

F.
I was actually pretty close to guessing who Blue was before he deleted me from the game.
DragCave:
Image ImageImage
Spoiler: Image
Thanks burgy! :D
SamuelJackson1972
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby Bluedetroyer » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:13 am

SamuelJackson1972 wrote:

uhm sam...

F.
I was actually pretty close to guessing who Blue was before he deleted me from the game.

:|
I own 3 dogs and 3 cats.
hello

Behind the Mask Record

1-1

Bluedetroyer
Witch
Witch

Postby BRVR » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:23 am

Chemist1422 wrote:
BRVR wrote:

Yes. But Chara's soul was still alive. Nobody destroyed it. The Kid wasn't wasting time on destroying souls this timeline. This allowed Chara to imprint on somebody else and attempt to control them. Which is what they did to Blu. Then attempted to do to Makoto.
BRVR
Survivor
Survivor

Postby BRVR » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:26 am

Here's small descriptions i've written about the characters.
The Magician-A simply magical student. Usually a female. However one trait is seen to be the same in all of them. The sense of justice. This, combined with their magic, makes them very good. Highly unlikely to ever betray their friends.
The Student-A adaptable student. Gender changes quite frequently. A few traits are seen to be highly common. Cold blooded, Willingness to sacrifice others for knowledge, hesitation to save others without a reward. This makes them the best option for betraying. They wouldn't say no to a few ancient tombs.
The Thief-The sneakiest student. Gender is usually male. Appears to take the identity and role of the Chef if there isn't the presence of the cook. If he really wanted to, he could rob everybody. He refuses to and stays to himself and friends most of the time. Would not betray their friends in normal circumstances.
The Drug Dealer-A corrupted student. Gender is usually male. Uses the place as an area to sell his products. Always greedy. Never attempts to help others. Doesn't attempt to harm others either. Wouldn't choose a side.
The Luckster-A extremely lucky student. Always a male. Doesn't do anything on purpose unless it's an act of kindness. If he ever attempts to kill somebody it fails and the person usually dies from something else than him. In fact, once he died protecting the person he was attempting to kill. Wouldn't think about killing his friends.
The Nerd-One of the smartest students. Usually a male. Doesn't attempt to interact with anybody. Nobody attempts to interact with him. Unless it's rude. Always looking to help others increase their knowledge. Worst enemies with the Genius. Wouldn't betray anybody except the Genius.
The Risk Taker-One of the most dangerous students. Seems to change gender... Sometimes during the same timeline. When they successfully steal somebody's identity they won't stop. The old Risk Taker disappears and most likely would be found in a ditch. The new risk taker is the exact same, just in a different costume. Couldn't figure out what he was before he came to the school.
The Lovers-Madly in love with each other. Usually the same gender. They are always knowing what's happening with the other. My long study of them shows that when one of them dies the other feels it. Almost like they have a unbreakable bond. When their lover dies... They go in a fit of rage and start killing. Only loyal to their lover.
The Prankster-In my opinion, the best student. Always a male. Doesn't have common sense. Has the mind of a three year old, but intelligence to match the Nerd. The pranks he does are mostly harmless. Actually they are harmless. He wouldn't forgive himself if he hurt others. Naively thinks that his pranks makes everybody happy. Even though his pranks do quite the opposite. Always throws a party sometime in the timeline.
The Bookworm-The most boring student. Usually a female. Doesn't mind others, just prefers to be alone with a book. This proves to be quite useful however. They have the highest rate of finding everybody's secrets.
The Teacher's Pet-The suck up. A male. Teachers love him. Always getting what he wants. Always cheating by using the teachers. Doesn't care who's side he's on. Usually sides with the good though.
The Cheater-One of the strongest. Always male. Anytime he's in a intelligence test he wins against the smarter students. People mark him a cheater. That's not true however. The Cheater doesn't always cheat. He just makes it so that it plays into his favor. If he ever got into a fight with somebody like me... I doubt i'd win. Good for them though... He never sides with the evils.
The Sneak-The Most Dangerous. Never the same gender. Holds the secrets to everybody's life. Knows where they came from. Knows what they did. Knows their family. All they have to do is make a call. Then somebody's gone. Make another then that somebody's never been alive. If they set their mind to it... They could be a True Angel. Always sides with the evils.
The Loner-The loneliest student. Nobody knows what gender they really are. Looks like a male though. Nobody knows anything about them. I don't know anything about them. Could be a alien for all I know. Sides with the first person he makes friends with. Rarely happens. He doesn't trust anybody he's friends with unless they prove it.
The Framer-The meanest student. Most of the time is a male. Always puts himself in front of others. Eager to throw others down and get them in trouble. Eager to kill others. Works at all times to figure out what they can frame others of doing. Or attempting to get us to attack them. We listen of course. Why wouldn't we?
The Observer-The most observant student. Usually a female. Doesn't really care what others do. Works for herself. Sometimes resorts to blackmail to get what she wants. Doesn't always though. Knows a lot of things that other students don't. And that's just by paying attention. Always sides with the good.
The Jock-Strongest Human. Always a male. Dumber than a rock though. If he got into a fight with any monster. He would win with his bare hands. It's not any sort of drug either. He's naturally strong. He practices and trains to become even stronger. A regular knife wouldn't stop him. A gun barely can. Always sides with the good.
The Genius-Smartest Human. Always a female. Weaker than a teddy bear though. She's always looking at what will happen. Usually correct too. She uses her intelligence to get popular. With this, she bends the regular students to her will. Can make a bully do immensely more than they usually would. Always sides with the good.
The Goody-Two-Shoes-The nicest student. Always a female. Wouldn't dream of hurting others. Others wouldn't dream of hurting her. The teachers love her because she doesn't cause any trouble, and keeps others out of trouble. I admit, I once attempted to foolishly fight her. That didn't work well. Whenever I attempted to deal the final blow somebody jumped in front. Had to kill the entire school and ruin my plan to get to her.
The Chef-A dangerous student. Always a male. He can cook better than anybody in the world. He doesn't care though. His only goal in life is to become the world's best killer. Always testing out new poisons on his costumers. Nobody ever suspects him. A good cook like that wouldn't dare waste an opportunity like that right? Always sides with himself.
BRVR
Survivor
Survivor

Postby BRVR » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:31 am

EyeOfTheTiger wrote:Congrats, Ryan!
Can't wait for the next game.

And thanks, BRVR, for a great game. Is this the end of this flavour trend?

Also i'm realizing now that you mean like the entire connection to undertale thing right?
Yes unless people really want me to let them get different endings in the same timeline thing.
The next BtM game I host is going to be different flavor wise.
Kinda sad about that. I really love undertale and anything related to it. But I don't have any idea for a third game of it. Also...
YOU GUYS KINDA DESTROYED IT
BRVR
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Chemist1422 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:32 am

I’m taking the third game of this trilogy, probably
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby BRVR » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:33 am

Chemist1422 wrote:I’m taking the third game of this trilogy, probably

If you have an idea then yeah.
BRVR
Survivor
Survivor

Postby TheEyeOfRed » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:37 am

ok so
chara was the kid
somehow
neat
Rest in piece Cinnamon.
2012-June 29, 2017
Sleep tight, ya fatso.

We die in the dark, so you may live in the light.

Secure. Contain. Protect.
TheEyeOfRed
Survivor
Survivor

Postby BRVR » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:41 am

TheEyeOfRed wrote:ok so
chara was the kid
somehow
neat

Chara and the Kid are different people.
BRVR
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Bluedetroyer » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:43 am

BRVR wrote:
EyeOfTheTiger wrote:Congrats, Ryan!
Can't wait for the next game.

And thanks, BRVR, for a great game. Is this the end of this flavour trend?

Also i'm realizing now that you mean like the entire connection to undertale thing right?
Yes unless people really want me to let them get different endings in the same timeline thing.
The next BtM game I host is going to be different flavor wise.
Kinda sad about that. I really love undertale and anything related to it. But I don't have any idea for a third game of it. Also...
YOU GUYS KINDA DESTROYED IT

By killing everyone too quickly?
I own 3 dogs and 3 cats.
hello

Behind the Mask Record

1-1

Bluedetroyer
Witch
Witch

PreviousNext

Return to Completed/Abandoned Games