Forum Survivor: Halloween (and the winner is......)

A place for old, unplayed, and completed games go to lie.

Re: Forum Survivor: Halloween (Final Four)

Postby greenrabbit7 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:09 pm

mdb1023 wrote:
marlony1 wrote:
greenrabbit7 wrote:
marlony1 wrote:
greenrabbit7 wrote:Super. I'm gonna be honest. I planned on backstabbing you but I realized people were unlikely to vote you; so tell me. Why should we, in the jury, vote you?

you said it yourself.

Spoiler: people were unlikely to vote you;

Being able to be safe from backstabbing and being able to be an ally is something that was helpful into getting into the finale. Social game is an important part of survivor and I feel like I played it well (If you think not, well I guess that sucks then.)

I meant for jury.

Spoiler: I feel like I deserve to win since I was able to stay safe and join multiple alliances that kept me safe in the game in case one went bad.

What other alliances did you have?

Because if my alliance of Manatee and over had taken control, I don't think you'd be sitting here right now.

I knew about that from vivi, and we voted it out. js
greenrabbit7
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby mdb1023 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:11 pm

I'm aware. But for the sake of the argument, I wanna know how Super's multiple alliances would have saved him if that weren't the case.
Discord: Finn#5059

http://www.twitch.tv/mikeakafinn?sr=a

Do you like Mafia? You'll love Survivor, and and we're hosting games of them all the time! It's super easy to join and learn how to play, and the best part is- it's all on discord! Join the Finnvivor discord server to see when signups for a new game go up! Click here to join the server or DM me on discord for details! !
mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Location: At work, rehearsal, or finishing whatever I pushed off to the last minute this time.

Postby marlony1 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:12 pm

Kirigirii wrote:
mdb1023 wrote:
Kirigirii wrote:
marlony1 wrote:
mdb1023 wrote: Spoiler: Finally! I've been ready to say some stuff for a while now, so here we go! First off, I want you all to know that I am absolutely not salty at all for being voted out, and as of now, my vote is not locked in. I would say that's the case for many jurors as well. A common mistake in this game (both here and on the TV show) is not managing your jury well, so if you want our votes, be sure to give us all what we're looking for. So, I'm going to lay out the following ground rules for my vote:

-I do not want to hear the word "underdog" come out of your mouth once. If you play the underdog card even once, you lose my vote. I don't care about your underdog story, what I care about as a juror is how your social game got you here and why you believe you deserve to win over your opponents.

-Do not doubt yourself. Getting to FTC is not easy at all, so don't say "I really don't know why I'm here," obviously if you made it this far, you did something right, so own it!

-Tell me what moves you made. Big moves are overrated, so tell me what moves you made that you believe were the right moves.

-I don't really care how and if you used an idol to get here.

Super: I don't remember you talking to me all that much, so tell me how you used your social bonds in this game to get you this far. Did you talk to everyone besides me, or were you able to get here using only chats with your allies? Additionally, this is also your second time being a finalist, so what have you improved on since losing to Hidden in FS 2.1?

Spoiler: Underdog Honestly just social bonds. The choose your own adventure stuff before the game started and the conversations me and Fish had as a day one alliance was what was able to get into the biggest alliance in the game.

Also as much as being super big with moves and being an alliance disbander every 10 seconds is super cool, it honestly wasn't smart in this type of game. I could've made a super secret alliance with only a couple members from the big alliance to eliminate the rest, but then I would become the leader of the biggest alliance, which would lead to another disband (This time being me who goes home).

If there's a way I improved it would be to choosing the right people to keep in the finale. Hidden was a good teammate, don't get me wrong. But he was also a good strategist. He made about half of the moves and I made about half of the moves in the alliance. So he had just an equal amount of chance as winning as me, while in this final 3 situation, Mushroom didn't do much (imo), I had a bit of a social game, and to be honest I don't know what big moves tim did (besides idol plays).

A failed move I did was trying to ally with Lemon to get info, but Lemon wasn't that talkative so it never really worked out.

Where you said that I didn’t do much, I’m actually happy you said that because that was the impression I wanted to have for a few people. You were one of the few people who I never really had a proper co-operation with and you could arguably say the same thing for Timuru. One of the easiest ways to get eliminated in this kind of game is when you have a huge group of people vote you, and that was one of my main goals, to avoid that happening to me which is why I played as a silent-like character and tried to avoid getting too involved with the mega alliance.

That's a fair point, but at the same time, playing a game that's too under the radar will not get you jury votes. Like I said above, getting to the end is only half the game.

Playing under the radar is good to a point, but there comes a point where you have to make moves. Not moves for the sake of making moves, but making the right moves.

So, both you and Super need to explain what the "right moves" were for your game.

There were significant moves I made, notably the one I previously mentioned which saved my life. As for other moves I think were the right moves, one of my good moves that I made early on had to be sticking with Vivi for the whole game. This was a decision that I knew would benefit me and it did as Vivi was a good teammate who easily gained the trust of other people and I may have been dead if it wasn’t for her.

There weren’t any moves late-game I found too significant but I think saying why I should win gave an impression to them that I won’t be able to convince the jury and therefore there was no need to vote me out. It worked on that one person especially. While it’s unknown if it was a necessary move, I think it was an effective move and a move I should of made.

(I literally have no idea if I’m answering this question properly and I gotta sleep now)

Finn got mad at me for saying I stuck with Fish for the whole game for support, so they might get mad at you for just sticking with Vivi.
"THE ONE AND ONLY. SPAGOT BOI SUPERDUPER *dAb DaB*"
-Superduper

Choose the character's actions in these fun and simple Arcade games:
Spoiler:
You: W-Where am I?

You wake up in a generic RPG.

Spoiler:
???: How will I get out of these rooms? I-I can't do anything...

SAVE the Red Girl

Spoiler:
But nothing was there...

Taking short break from forums
marlony1
Doctor
Doctor

Postby marlony1 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:12 pm

mdb1023 wrote:I'm aware. But for the sake of the argument, I wanna know how Super's multiple alliances would have saved him if that weren't the case.

Was it just you and manatee or was it planned to increase in size over the course of the game?

When did it start during the game?

Who was your original elimination order plan?
-Superduper

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

SAVE the Red Girl

Spoiler:
But nothing was there...

marlony1
Doctor
Doctor

Postby mdb1023 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:13 pm

The idea was we were waiting for fish to self destruct by making themselves too big a target and then pick up the pieces, but that didn't happen like I thought it would.

Do you like Mafia? You'll love Survivor, and and we're hosting games of them all the time! It's super easy to join and learn how to play, and the best part is- it's all on discord! Join the Finnvivor discord server to see when signups for a new game go up! Click here to join the server or DM me on discord for details! !
mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Location: At work, rehearsal, or finishing whatever I pushed off to the last minute this time.

Postby greenrabbit7 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:16 pm

mdb1023 wrote:The idea was we were waiting for fish to self destruct by making themselves too big a target and then pick up the pieces, but that didn't happen like I thought it would.

The great thing is, I had everyone thinking I was in an endgame alliance with them and wanted to carry them to the end, and that I was lying to everyone else.
greenrabbit7
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby 0verki11 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:19 pm

marlony1 wrote:
mdb1023 wrote:I'm aware. But for the sake of the argument, I wanna know how Super's multiple alliances would have saved him if that weren't the case.

Was it just you and manatee or was it planned to increase in size over the course of the game?

When did it start during the game?

Who was your original elimination order plan?

The idea was me finn and manatee were the core. Timur, Parrot and Vivi were our ideas of allies. (That didnt work out however) And we were going to use Fishs vote until he self-destructed.
Me Finn and Manatee allied at the start of the game (I actually allied with MDB within something like 3 hours of the game starting)
The idea was we would take out Fish eventually, using his vote when possible to take out the rest of you.

The problem with our plan was that Vivi hated me and wanted me gone, with caused Fish to find out.
If you need a replacement for an FM or most Forum games, PM me, and ill see if I can replace in.
If you want my discord PM me.
UTC+13 or something is my timezone.

0verki11
Medium
Medium

Location: Somewhere in NZ trying to get a good internet connection

Postby 0verki11 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:20 pm

greenrabbit7 wrote:
mdb1023 wrote:The idea was we were waiting for fish to self destruct by making themselves too big a target and then pick up the pieces, but that didn't happen like I thought it would.

The great thing is, I had everyone thinking I was in an endgame alliance with them and wanted to carry them to the end, and that I was lying to everyone else.

Who was the endgame alliance you were actually going with?
If you need a replacement for an FM or most Forum games, PM me, and ill see if I can replace in.
If you want my discord PM me.
UTC+13 or something is my timezone.

0verki11
Medium
Medium

Location: Somewhere in NZ trying to get a good internet connection

Postby greenrabbit7 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:24 pm

0verki11 wrote:
greenrabbit7 wrote:

Who was the endgame alliance you were actually going with?

Me + vivi + super
greenrabbit7
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby marlony1 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:25 pm

Spoiler: Fish self destructing would leave the rest of the alliance and I would try to start up an alliance with Parrot since I knew them the most at the start. Next me and parrot would try to work with Mushroom and Overkill to see if they would be interested in trying to overthrow you/Manatee as the new leader and try to cause chaos and turn it into a free for all. If they agreed Mushroom would possibly add Vivi into the alliance (Since me and Vivi didn't really talk that much, but Mushroom apparently was a good alliance member with them.) Once that happens we could possibly add Manatee/you as a member of the alliance.

This might not have worked if it was the real thing, but in my head it seems like it would be a good idea.
-Superduper

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

SAVE the Red Girl

Spoiler:
But nothing was there...

marlony1
Doctor
Doctor

Postby EyeOfTheTiger » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:49 pm

alright, fucke- oh wait, Finn stole my ground rules. goddamn it.
here’s a couple, personal questions to the each of you.

1) what (or who) would you say is the main reason you’re here right now?
2) what makes you superior to the other players here? why? don’t be afraid to brag a little.
3) from what I can tell, pretty much all of you played your game by laying low and letting others take control. what things did you do to manipulate the game socially? (especially in the end game)
EyeOfTheTiger
Transporter
Transporter

Postby VucubCaquix » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:28 pm

Spoiler: Image

Anyways, congrats for making the final 3! Got a few questions, trying not to overwhelm you but there's a few things I'm curious about.

Mushroom - During the double elimination, you mentioned that you kept your vote on Overkill for security, instead of putting it on Timur. We did not have the numbers to split the vote at that time. Was this really such a good move? It worked out, but only because I played and idol and the other four didn't coordinate on voting you. Wouldn't it have made more sense for you to convince everyone to stay on Over?

Mushroom and Super - You both claim to a fairly similar under the radar, social playstyle. However, I feel you both had issues communicating your intentions to your alliance members. At times I assumed you were not going to vote with us due to lack of response. I'm not sure how to phrase that as a question so I'm just going to put some interrobangs here‽‽‽‽‽

Super - On our original tribe, did you ever consider working with Timur and Lemon instead of Fish?

Timur - Were you aware of the mega-alliance? If so, at what point did you become aware? You mentioned in public that you didn't have any allies. What attempts did you make to improve your situation?

All 3 finalists (and maybe Fish and Eye if they have something to add here) - I've heard a lot of conflicting things about idols. Who found which idols? Did idols get gifted to others, and who played each idol? Need clarification on this.

All 3 finalists: At the final 6, who did you intend to go to the end with?

---

Because if my alliance of Manatee and over had taken control, I don't think you'd be sitting here right now.

I don't feel this is particularly relevant given that you only had 3 people and therefore, did not take over.
Coming 2020 - Who is The Mole?
VucubCaquix
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
[Forum Mafia X] Winner

Postby mdb1023 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:34 pm

Fair, but I'm more asking that in terms of Super's claim that his game relied on multiple alliances that would have kept him in the game. My question is mainly testing that theory by proposing a what if scenario. What if that had happened? Who would Super have gone with in that case and would he actually have made it this far?

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby Kirigirii » Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:40 am

Anyways, congrats for making the final 3! Got a few questions, trying not to overwhelm you but there's a few things I'm curious about.

Mushroom - During the double elimination, you mentioned that you kept your vote on Overkill for security, instead of putting it on Timur. We did not have the numbers to split the vote at that time. Was this really such a good move? It worked out, but only because I played and idol and the other four didn't coordinate on voting you. Wouldn't it have made more sense for you to convince everyone to stay on Over?

Mushroom and Super - You both claim to a fairly similar under the radar, social playstyle. However, I feel you both had issues communicating your intentions to your alliance members. At times I assumed you were not going to vote with us due to lack of response. I'm not sure how to phrase that as a question so I'm just going to put some interrobangs here‽‽‽‽‽

Super - On our original tribe, did you ever consider working with Timur and Lemon instead of Fish?

Timur - Were you aware of the mega-alliance? If so, at what point did you become aware? You mentioned in public that you didn't have any allies. What attempts did you make to improve your situation?

All 3 finalists (and maybe Fish and Eye if they have something to add here) - I've heard a lot of conflicting things about idols. Who found which idols? Did idols get gifted to others, and who played each idol? Need clarification on this.

---

I don't feel this is particularly relevant given that you only had 3 people and therefore, did not take over.

Forgot to mention the double elimination thing on why I didn’t convince. I didn’t convince them because I thought that if I had made them change their votes and find out Timuru was immune then my allies would get the impression that I was allying with Timuru; which I wasn’t at the time because Timuru had already used one or two idols in previous Eliminations. I thought making this sneaky move was risky but I was prepared to take it.

A lot of the time in that mega alliance I just followed who everyone else was voting, but didn’t say anything because like I previously said, I wanted to seem like the quiet person who doesn’t do much. That’s if you’re referring to the mega alliance, which at no point in the game was that my true alliance.

I only got one idol which Timuru gave to me but I never needed an idol anyways.

I intended to go to the end with Super & Vivi. Was surprised that Timuru made it.
Proud creator of Betrayal - The ultimate game of backstabbing. There is no game in progress currently but there will be soon!

Survivor/Big Brother Record:
Survivor: Halloween - 2nd
Survivor: All Stars - 18th
Survivor: Anarchy - 6th
Survivor: World Tour - 9th
Big Brother: The Black Hat - 8th
Survivor: Ragnarok - 8th
Survivor: Champions vs Contenders - 6th
Survivor: Blindside Island - 7th
Kirigirii
Witch
Witch

Postby marlony1 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:31 am

VucubCaquix wrote: Spoiler: Image

---

Spoiler: I was originally gonna work with lemon but they appeared inactive, seemed aggressive, and I bonded more with Fish at the start anyway.

Final 3: Me, Parrot, Mushroom
-Superduper

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

SAVE the Red Girl

Spoiler:
But nothing was there...

marlony1
Doctor
Doctor

Postby marlony1 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:54 am

EyeOfTheTiger wrote:alright, fucke- oh wait, Finn stole my ground rules. goddamn it.
here’s a couple, personal questions to the each of you.

1) what (or who) would you say is the main reason you’re here right now?
2) what makes you superior to the other players here? why? don’t be afraid to brag a little.
3) from what I can tell, pretty much all of you played your game by laying low and letting others take control. what things did you do to manipulate the game socially? (especially in the end game)

Spoiler: 1. Mega alliance, honestly being in the best alliance in the game (Which while it was gonna be disbanded, never did), ended up causing a lot of easy confirms for eliminations and could give simple information

2. I feel I played the game better since I was able to seem like I was listening to an alliance even if I wasn’t planning to work with them. This allowed me to get invited into alliances I wasn’t interested in, but still was able to make it seem like the eliminations were gonna happen their way.

3. Near the end game I partially worked with Vivi, Mushroom, and Parrot to vote either Timur and Fish or Parrot and Timur. However I chose to vote Fish and Vivi. I also tried to get information with Parrot and Vivi and discussed Mushrooms sudden obsession over getting Parrot out. I knew no matter what I did it would be a safe game for me so I wanted to work with Parrot since they’d be easier to beat Parrot in the FTC. Obviously though the plan of Vivi and Fish only partly worked since Vucub received most votes and Vivi was eliminated with that nasty idol play.
-Superduper

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

SAVE the Red Girl

Spoiler:
But nothing was there...

marlony1
Doctor
Doctor

Postby timurtheking » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:23 am

[quote="greenrabbit7"]Timuru.
Spoiler: Why should I vote you?

I survived the whole game without being votes off by massive alliances, my only trusted ally was voted out early and i would of been out next if we lost another tribal immunity challenge but we didnt. During the solo immunity challenges, i won alot of them and saved my own arse. I also found 4 idols, 2 of which were fakes and 2 were real. The real idols were also played at great times and saved me. But i dont like to call myself the underdog because i really wasnt. I also was open to do any big moves and help people eliminate threats, I believ I helped Finn, with moves he wanted to make
Last edited by timurtheking on Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my ideas:
The Philosophers (New Faction)
Witch Change/buff

Just remembering the good times when this forum was alive :))

Best known for; hosting The Room FG series and being the Right Hand of Game's Hub
timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby timurtheking » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:27 am

0verki11 wrote:Ok, well done for getting so far.
Question to all of you:
How did you get to the final 3?

Survival. I lost my best ally early game and knew other big alliances were forming. So i tried to win as much immunities as I could and find idols, i found 2 idols and played them at great times imo. And i also found 2 fakes which i just gave to fishy and mush. I though fishy had an idol so i gave him a fake to confuse him when he played them as he wouldnt know the legit idol.
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

Best known for; hosting The Room FG series and being the Right Hand of Game's Hub
timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby timurtheking » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:35 am

To finn:

Timur: This is your second time being a finalist IIRC, so what did you do well here that you didn't do well with in Survivor Fusion? I saw how you played first hand in Fusion, but didn't have that privilege here, so explain why your game here was superior. If you truly believe you should win, then there must be something you did better than in Fusion.

3rd time being a finalist actually*

In this survivor in the final 4 i won immunity again. This time i decided not to get cocky and actually think about who would be the best person to vote out. I chose fishy and made everyone else vote fishy (i could of easily picked someone else and got the others to vote X instead but I saw fishy as a threat due to his alliance leaderships and loyalty/bonds with people).
This game i managed to survive against multiple alliances by winning games, using idols at the right time and talking to people who I thought were at least decently trustworthy. I could t do what i did in fusion for numerous reasons one of which being my most trusted teammate was eliminated early and i would have been next had it not been for our wins. In fusion i definitley had more power and alliances but in this, i definitley thought about my votes and survival tactics smarter as i was put in a totally different situation then in previous games of survivor
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby timurtheking » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:56 am

To vivi:
Spoiler: 1. what (or who) would you say is the main reason you’re here right now? Myself,i dont wanna sound like a dick but if i didnt win challenges at the right times and find idols, i would of been a gonna way earlier
I didnt sheep with any big ‘ mega alliance ‘ unlike the other 2. And i could tell even if i went silent/under the radar people still saw me as a threat. So i was constNtly planning ways that i could help myself survive. Thankfully most of the time i had immunities and didnt need to do my other options but if i was desperate as I had no big alliance to hold my hand i would of talked with every person and offered them my help as I was on the bottom of the ‘ladder’
3) from what I can tell, pretty much all of you played your game by laying low and letting others take control. what things did you do to manipulate the game socially? (especially in the end game
I would say that i controlled the fishy vote, as ik he was a big alliance leader and threat, if I wanted to I could of easily talked with fishy and voted someone else out/caused a tie but i thought he was the best person to get out and told shadow/mushroom and marlony to do the same

To parrot/vucub:
Spoiler: Timur - Were you aware of the mega-alliance? yesIf so, at what point did you become aware? well right after lemon went out i suspected that there was an alliance without me and then as the game progessed into merge, only 1 or 2 people had contacted me and any chats i made were mostly silence so I assumed their was a mega alliance that controlled most of the game You mentioned in public that you didn't have any allies. What attempts did you make to improve your situation?i tried to talk to a few people but i knew most people were part of the huge ass alliance so i couldnt trust them, and of that huge ass alliance, the only decentish one who talked to me with plans of big moves was finn and overkill ( i think, i leave most chats after). Also me saying that was an indirect way of saying Hey im a reliable vote you can use to help eliminate targets within your alliance (of course just doing that would be sheepy tho)

All 3 finalists (and maybe Fish and Eye if they have something to add here) - I've heard a lot of conflicting things about idols. Who found which idols? i found 2 real idols and 2 fakesDid idols get gifted to others,i gifted fishy a fake idol and gifted mushroom/shadow a fake idol. and who played each idol?i played all my real ones at the right times. And i gave fishy my fake so he would be confysed about which idol he had was real or fake which I think meant vivi got screwed? Need clarification on this.

All 3 finalists: At the final 6, who did you intend to go to the end with? This waa basically the f3 i wanted, as these guys are the best people i stand a chance against as vfishy was a good threat this game and people like vivi are skilled in general. Meanwhile marlony and mushroom seemed to have been the mega alliances sheep/silent ones
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby marlony1 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:27 am

timurtheking wrote: Spoiler: To vivi:
3) from what I can tell, pretty much all of you played your game by laying low and letting others take control. what things did you do to manipulate the game socially? (especially in the end game
I would say that i controlled the fishy vote, as ik he was a big alliance leader and threat, if I wanted to I could of easily talked with fishy and voted someone else out/caused a tie but i thought he was the best person to get out and told shadow/mushroom and marlony to do the same.

Spoiler: The fish elimination at the end was destined to happen. I knew it would happen, Mushroom knew it would happen, you knew it would happen. You never really told us to and it was pretty obvious who was gonna go home in the final 4.
-Superduper

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

SAVE the Red Girl

Spoiler:
But nothing was there...

marlony1
Doctor
Doctor

Postby marlony1 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:39 am

Spoiler: Also I’d argue failing to get into alliances isn’t being “Unsheepy” it’s just really bad luck and bad social. I’d assume that if added to the mega alliance you in your own logic would be considered a “sheep”. Most people in the game really only took the mega alliance since it was huge and it was expected to end a lot faster than it did. The plan of eliminating everyone out of the alliance never happened so a chance to really get a free for all type of chaos wasn’t there. If it was gonna happen as planned where it went into chaos, there would be a lot more chances to do something big and flashy. I was really looking forward to another FS 2.1 situation but it never came (Where me and Hidden worked together to eliminate the biggest alliance leader). And when there were situations I could change the game (Like swapping my vote on Mushrooms tie), it would harm me more than help. I know I’m not the jury but I wanna ask what you would do had you been invited to the mega alliance.
-Superduper

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

SAVE the Red Girl

Spoiler:
But nothing was there...

marlony1
Doctor
Doctor

Postby timurtheking » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:07 am

marlony1 wrote:
I would say that i controlled the fishy vote, as ik he was a big alliance leader and threat, if I wanted to I could of easily talked with fishy and voted someone else out/caused a tie but i thought he was the best person to get out and told shadow/mushroom and marlony to do the same.

Spoiler: The fish elimination at the end was destined to happen. I knew it would happen, Mushroom knew it would happen, you knew it would happen. You never really told us to and it was pretty obvious who was gonna go home in the final 4.

Becauae he was the biggest threat, if i wanted to i could of helped fish and made it a tie/someone else go out thanks to my immunity
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby marlony1 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:38 am

timurtheking wrote:
marlony1 wrote:

Becauae he was the biggest threat, if i wanted to i could of helped fish and made it a tie/someone else go out thanks to my immunity

But you didn’t tell us to vote Fish. And while, yes, you were technically in control and could start a tie, why would you?

That was a situation you could control, obviously. But it’s not an example of manipulating us socially since we were gonna vote them anyways.
-Superduper

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

SAVE the Red Girl

Spoiler:
But nothing was there...

marlony1
Doctor
Doctor

Postby timurtheking » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:27 am

marlony1 wrote:
timurtheking wrote:
marlony1 wrote:

But you didn’t tell us to vote Fish. And while, yes, you were technically in control and could start a tie, why would you?

That was a situation you could control, obviously. But it’s not an example of manipulating us socially since we were gonna vote them anyways.

I did tell you, look at the group dm chat I made

but ye there was no reason for me to start a tie but I had the potential to
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

PreviousNext

Return to Completed/Abandoned Games