Forum Survivor 2.1 [ENDGAME, BASICFOURLIFE WINS!!!]

A place for old, unplayed, and completed games go to lie.

Re: Forum Survivor 2.1: Episode 17, Vote of the Ages (2/19)

Postby npromin1 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:47 pm

Winner revealed in 18 minutes get hyped

ALSO PAGEGET
npromin1
Lookout
Lookout

Re: Forum Survivor 2.1: Episode 17, Vote of the Ages (2/19)

Postby npromin1 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:04 pm

ENDGAME MOD REVIEW AND WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT!

The winner will be reviewed at the end of this post, but I highly suggest you look through it.

The only thing about pre-game that I have to say is that I picked teams based on drama, and giving people who were likely to be voted out a shot at surviving at least a couple elimination ceremonies within each team. I can promise that I will not be doing this again in the future... except in Mystery Survivor Games, and maybe, maybe, if I really feel like it... or if there's a Heroes VS Villains esque season or something, but that's it. (probably)

Everyone's Roles and Pre-Game-Votes:

1. EvanManManMan - Strategist [Votes for Evan]
2. Nopingout - Runner [Votes for Finn]
3. tardispaten - Expert [Votes for Ryan]
4. timurtheking - Gambler [Votes for Timur]
5. Multiuniverse - Apprentice [Votes for Chubby]
6. mdb1023 - Beauty Queen [Votes for Eye]
7. qwertyuiopl - Carver [Votes for Timur]
8. EyeOfTheTiger - Spy [Votes for Chubby]
[Found a Key] 9. Qmanthegamer - Underdog [Votes for Finn]
10. Jabichuelas - Medic [Votes for Q]
11. marlony1 - Psychic [Votes for Chubby]
12. TheNightmareFox - Genius [Votes for Salt]
13. ZoruaLuhansk - Two Sided [Votes for Tardis]
14. XerxesLeFan - Normie [Votes for Chubby]
15. ChubbyMooshroom9 - Archvillain [Votes for Chubby]
16. yauaustin202 - Saboteur [Votes for Chubby]
17. QnSb - Blackmailer [Votes for Chubby]
18. BasicFourLife - Athlete [Votes for Chubby]
19. PokemonKidRyan - Pharmacist [Votes for Evan]

As you can see, in the pre-game vote, Chubby the Archvillain played politician hard. Now, since I revealed everyone's roles, I might as well reveal what happens when you search each location, in this spoiler:

Spoiler: Plains A [You find nothing.]
Plains B [What's this... A puzzlebox just sitting out on a table, and it looks like there's a key inside... Oh my. You decide to take it. It takes 8 intelligence to open it. Every free-time, you can opt to work on solving the puzzle instead of doing something else. For example, if you have 2 intelligence, it will take 4 free-time phases to open it... Of course, you can spend stamina to speed the process up if you wish.]
Plains C [You find nothing.]
Plains D [An apple tree! You take a few apples, replenishing your stamina by 4... Unless your luck is 2 or lower, in which case you happen to pick a rotten apple... There goes 2 stamina.]
Plains E [Oh! A rabbit! If you have more than 5 agility, you are able to catch it... Mmm, that should make a good meal for tonight. This should provide 2 stamina for your entire team... Or you could eat as much as you can now, really quickly, so they don't find out... That would provide yourself with 5 stamina.]
Plains F [You find nothing.]
Plains G [Oh... A hornet's nest... Quick, run- Too late. You got stung, losing 2 stamina.]
Forest A [You find nothing.]
Forest B [There's a treehouse! You climb inside it. There's a lockbox clearly with a totem inside and a note that says "add the numbers." "]
Forest C [Oh, that's... a snake. Oh no, it bit you, and it has venom! Your stamina has decreased by 3!]
Forest D [You find nothing.]
Forest E [Man, the thickets are so thick... You got lost, and have randomly been redirected to another random Forest.]
Forest F [You see a note attached to a tree branch. "This is N. I will be updating this note with juicy info as the game continues... Well, so far nothing juicy really happened yet, so, uh, check back later, I guess?"
Forest Lake (Requires 5 Agility) [There is some freshwater here with a ton of fish. Enough to restore a nice 4 stamina. If you have 8 agility you catch enough fish for 6 stamina.]
Deep Forest A (Requires 4 Strength) [Hey, a coconut tree... If you have more than 7 strength or more than 5 intelligence you should be able to easily crack one open and replenish some nice 5 stamina.]
Deep Forest B (Requires 4 Strength) [You see an intern. The intern smiles at you and begins speaking. "Congratulations on finding this place. Everytime you come here, I will allow you to look under a rock for a potential item of interest." You are unsure of which rock to choose. For every luck point you have, the chance of you finding a key is multiplied by 12. For example, if you have 6 luck, there is a 72% chance of you finding a key.]
Deep Forest C (Requires 4 Strength) [That's a tiger. You better... Oooh, too late, you've been lacerated... Say goodbye to 5 stamina.]
Deep Forest D (Requires 4 Strength) [You find nothing.]
Mountain A [There's a huge cliff, and a key on top of it. If your strength and agility add up to at least 12, you are able to climb it and retrieve the key!]
Mountain B [You find nothing of note here.]
Mountain C [Oh, a bird's nest! If you have above 5 luck, you are able to swipe the eggs. The eggs provide a total of 1 stamina each, but there are 5 eggs. Distribute them to whoever you like, giving as many to whoever you want, including yourself.]
Mountain D [As you are climbing up this section of the mountain, there's a landslide. If you have at least 5 agility, you manage to evade it, but if not, you lose 3 stamina.]
Mountain Peak (Requires 6 Strength) [You see a panorama of the entire island. After a bit of analysis, you think you can manage to make it to anywhere on the island next free-time phase without any penalties... but only one time.]
East Cave B (Requires 5 Strength) [While you are in the cave, a small landslide occurs. If your luck and agility are at least 11, you are able to avoid the debris. If not, say bye to 3 stamina.]
East Cave A (Requires 5 Strength) [Aha! This must be it... A lockbox, deep inside the cave... If you have a key, then you can open it.... If not, you better search for a key...]
East Cave C (Requires 5 Strength) [Inside the cave, a stalagmite falls, and unless you have 4 luck or more, it ends up hitting you for a dangerous 5 stamina.]
West Cave A (Requires 5 Strength) [You reach a dead end. There is a reverse arrow at the end of it... That must mean something, other than the fact that it's a dead end.]
West Cave B (Requires 5 Strength) [There is a cave-in, and you get trapped inside the cave for quite some time, until you realize there is a back way out. You wind up at a random plains on the island.]
North Cave (Requires 4 Strength) [There seems to be some sort of parkour-esque trial. You decide to do it. If your agility and luck add up to at least 11, you pass. There is a key at the end, score!]
South Cave A (Requires 4 Strength) [There is a dead end at the end of the cave.]
South Cave B (Requires 4 Strength) [There is a cave-in, and you get trapped inside the cave for quite some time, until you realize there is a way out. You wind up at a random beach on the island.]
Beach A [You got pinched by a crab, losing 1 stamina!]
Beach B [You find nothing.]
Beach C [Some mango trees yield a nice 3 stamina boost to you.]
Beach D [You find a pit and start digging... What could be inside? Each time you are here you will dig a little. There is a 27 pounds of sand and for everything agility and strength point you have when you visit that much will be taken off. Once none is left the sand will be gone.
Beach E [Whoa... is this a fossil? It looks a bit too big to be just a shell... Wait, there's a note inside! You snatch it. It seems to be some sort of treasure map, pointing at the caves... It's blurred, however, you can't tell whether it means the South or the East caves... Hmmm...]
Ocean A (Requires 7 Agility) [You find some tuna and salmon, and if you have at least 5 luck, you managed to catch them, getting a boost of 5 stamina.]
Ocean B (Requires 7 Agility) [You got attacked by a shark, losing a whopping 5 stamina. Ouch!]
Ocean C (Requires 7 Agility) [You find a totem on the ocean floor. It reads: "Play this totem during an elimination, before the votes are revealed, and your vote will count as two!"]
Ocean D (Requires 7 Agility) [There are beautiful coral reefs here... but nothing useful.]
Atoll [There's not much here of use.]
Mini-Island (Requires 7 Agility) [After swimming out here, you find a cabin. Inside the cabin are supplies that would restore 12 stamina... if you have a key to open it...]

Episode 1: The Great Reupload

There wasn't much that really happened that was notable before the first immunity challenge started, other than the little team name and team leader fiascos. It was extremely memorable when Cecil suggested Team Yellow be called "Team Fuck." Besides that, Supernovae was by far the most active at this beginning point of the game. When BoREDom named themselves, I cringed because it had nothing to do with the color red other than the pun.

Also, regarding BoREDom, I was not surprised when the team accepted Vlad as their leader, but surprised when they did even though their argument was to pick the most neutral player. Vlad secretly was in an alliance with Ryan and Wolfy, and also Abigail. Javi was no doubt the most neutral, and he will continue to be the true neutral of the Forum Survivor series.

When it came to the challenge, the idea came from the meme challenge in the long dead FS 2 where literally everyone rallied and protested for a Cards Against Humanity esque challenge. I had to oblige, because I loved the idea, and thus, this challenge was born!

When it came to the actual results, I feel like Qman's "Pacer Test Lil Pump Album" was the funniest little quip out of the 18. Other than that the only funny one from Supernovae was the "Why does my mom have a penis?" and the "Donald Trump is controversial when he slides into Barack's DMs." The submissions from Blue Moon and BoREDom could honestly have been a lot better, in my opinion. BoREDom was just uncreative and unfunny, and over half of Blue Moon's was insults to Ryan.

Now, Blue Moon lost for quite a couple reasons. Dalia, the team leader, was inactive (REEEEEEE) and as a result, someone else from the team was forced to submit the little one-line quips. This person ended up being Siegfried, who replaced a few of the submissions with stuff against Ryan, some of which nobody really understood because they haven't been around back when FS 2 dropped or when certain BtM games happened. His submission with: "3. SWEET BABY JESUS! HELP, I'M A contestant TRAPPED IN the blue team during FS2 free phase!(If you forgot, that was where the entire blue team was fucked and tied up.)" honestly disappointed me because it wasn't all that funny and nobody really got it. The judges than saw Yau's submissions and were really annoyed at the anti-Ryan-ness and unfunniness, so they overwhelmingly voted them for elimination. When it came to points, Supernovae lost, and thus had to force someone to go to punishment, while BoREDom was safe for another day.

So the votes here were pretty interesting, not as interesting as Javi's 2-1-1-1-1 elimination in the long dead FS 2 (like seriously why Javi he was the only person that did nothing wrong, why not andilin), but still interesting for the first elimination in the game.

Yau - Voted for Yau.
Salt - Voted for Zori.
Eye - Voted for Timur.
Timur - Voted for Zori.
Zori - Voted for Timur.
Hidden - Voted for Timur.

The reason Timur was voted out is because Noping wanted Zori out, and he chose to follow through. The problem with this plan was that Zori was a newbie, the only newbie in this game, and just wtf even. Just why. Zori was innocent. Anyway, when Zori and the others realized this they made a countermanuever to get Timur eliminated, and honestly, I didn't wanna see either of them go, but if anyone had to go this early, it would be Alliance Master Timur rather than Newbie Zori. Unfortunately, even with him gone I still woke up to the little "5..." on my Discord screen, meaning 500+ new messages in alliance chats :/

Also here Yau low-key put in his reverse psychology strategy, and he thought it worked well. Except nobody really paid attention or cared.

While Team Blue voted, Supernovae also had to choose someone to punish, and they picked Babushka, for some reason I can't remember. Said reason probably involved him being annoying or something, I don't know.

Chubby - Voted for Chubby.
Q - Voted for Chubby.
Super Duper - Voted for Super Duper.
Xerxes - Voted for Cecil.
Cecil - Voted for Chubby.
Nathan - Voted for Chubby.
Evan - Voted for Chubby.

Everyone voted for Chubby, including Chubby himself. Except for Super, who didn't know what to do (you'll see this a lot from Super in the next few eliminations) and Phoenix who was an inactive and voted Cecil for some reason or another.

Luckily, I remember to ask for reasonings starting in the next episode, so yay!

Episode 2: Ring Ring!

For the Reward Challenge, I did message the first person, Javi, roughly 8 hours after the challenge began, so through all fairness, he had no way of knowing he was the first to receive the message.

Honestly, I've tampered with this idea a lot and figured I might as well try it, even if it didn't work out perfectly, because this idea was just, one of those ideas you just have to attempt to execute.

Anyway, this was how I hoped the challenge would go:

N: "Okay. Person A. The message is. 'The immunity idol is inside a cave.'"
Person A: "Shit.... I can't let anyone know the immunity idol is inside a cave... I gotta change it.... Okay, tell the next person that: 'The immunity idol is hidden on the beach.'
N: "Okay. Person B. The message is. 'The immunity idol is hidden on the beach.'"
Person B: "Fuck, okay... I don't know how many people have seen the message before, because according to the rules we don't know who we are sending the message to or who has sent it to us. So I could be the first person to receive this or the last... N, tell the next person that: 'The immunity idol is hidden on the beach.'
N: "Okay. Person C. The message is. 'The immunity idol is hidden on the beach.'"
Person C: "Fuck yes, next phase I'm gonna search the beach. I can't let anyone else know I have the idol though when I find it... N, tell the next person, 'Ryan has the immunity idol.' He'll be easy to frame since I know everyone probably hates him."
N: "Okay. Person D. The message is: 'Ryan has the immunity idol.'"
Red Team Member C: "Oh shit... PKR has the idol. Luckily I'm secretly allies with PKR, so I need to trick everyone to thinking PKR doesn't have the idol... Hm... N, tell the next person "Marzi has the immunity idol."
N: "Okay, Person E. The message is. 'Marzi has the immunity idol.'"
Person E: "Uh... I'm Marzi.... and I DON'T have the idol.... That's not good, I have to change this... And that means someone else probably has the idol and changed it to try and screw me up.... Hm.... N, tell the next person "'Someone on Team Red has the immunity idol.'"

Unfortunately, the challenge didn't go like this. I tried adding a tiny incentive to not changing it, aka $100 extra in the auction challenge, but that didn't work, as few people changed it to get the extra money. Perhaps this challenge can be tried again the future, but with no incentive to keep things the same... Hm...

Anyway, here's how the telephone message actually went:

Original Message: "The immunity idol is somewhere where light is limited in some way."
Javi: "The immunity idol is somewhere where light is limited in some way."
Liana: "The immunity idol is in the hands of the Supernovae tribe."
Abigail: "The immunity idol is shared by some cross team alliance."
Finn: "The immunity idol is shared by some cross team alliance."
Zori: "The immunity idol is shared by some cross team alliance."
Hidden: "The immunity idol is shared by some cross team alliance.
Siegfried: "The immunity idol is shared by some cross team alliance."
Wolfy: "The immunity idol is not hidden within the red team."
Martell: "The immunity idol is not hidden within the red team."
Cecil: "The immunity idol is not hidden within the red team."
Dalia: "The immunity idol is not hidden within Plain A."
Phoenix: "The immunity idol is not hidden within Plain A."
Ryan: "The immunity idol is not hidden in a simple location."
Lil Pump: "The immunity idol is not hidden in a simple location."
Nathan: "The immunity idol is hidden up someone's ass."
Vlad: "The immunity idol is hidden up someone's ass."
Super: "The immunity idol is hidden up someone's ass."

Nathan's ass thing was an accident by the way, but before we established it was Vlad had already changed it so it was too late. But even though it was an accident, it was a damn hilarious accident.

And before you ask, no, I'm almost certain Dalia didn't search Plain A on the first episode.

Now, when it came to the actual challenge, the challenge itself followed the stat vs actual pattern. The challenge itself was designed so that everyone had a little role except for BoREDom, which had 1 person not do anything. (Blue Moon and Supernovae were both down a member) One leader who picked everyone's spots, one runner, one intellect, one lifter, one lucky ducky.

When it came to the challenge, Supernovae was behind by 5 minutes and Red and Blue tied for first. As a result, Red and Blue got a special reward (which would've happened anyway even without the tie) and Supernovae had to send someone home.

Vlad and Dalia, leaders of their respective teams, both had to pick the person they didn't like the most. Dalia quickly picked Liana, whom she wanted out badly. Vlad struggled, continously saying nobody. I had to prompt him multiple times to pick someone, until he finally picked Javi. The twist? Javi and Liana switched teams, Javi joining Blue Moon and Liana joining BoREDom.

Up until this point, Vlad was no doubt the second most powerful in the game, under only Babushka. He was in multiple alliances, including the notable Commie Kek Mafia with Dalia and 5 other people I can't remember, one of them probably being the fallen Timur with others probably being Lil Pump and Babushka and others. Not to mention his allies on his team. He was allies with Ryan and Wolfy, while the other side of him was allies with Finn and Abigail. AT THE SAME TIME, he was the leader of his team. The only person he wasn't allied with was Javi, and that's probably why he chose him to switch teams.

Seriously though, I have to give Vlad props for that. Really good playing there.

Now onto the actual elimination for this episode.

Chubby - Voted for Cecil. "He's an annoying little shit."
Q - Voted Chubby. "I'm sorry. You were the only one that never got to do anything... Again I'm sorry!"
Super Duper - Voted for Nathan. "Idk who to vote, lemme just spin a wheel to decide."
Xerxes - Voted for Cecil. "He's an annoying little shit, especially during the team captain election."
Cecil - Voted for Xerxes. They didn't offer to be in the challenge at all which is rude and lazy and they didn't contribute.
Nathan - Voted for Chubby. "We don't need an inactive team and he doesn't really care about the game."
Evan - Voted for Cecil. "I'm aligned with Chubby and he's voting for Cecil so."

The divides in Supernovae began here. There were two types of people, those against The Evil Babushka and those for him, and those against him were not united, and as a result they were doomed to fall. (Until Martell played his idol but we'll talk about that later.)

Cecil was uninformed and voted for inactive Phoenix, but little did he know inactive Phoenix was actually active (for now, at least) and in an alliance with Babushka and Lil Pump. Nathan and Martell had a little side alliance going on against Chubby but it didn't go well. Super continued to be a Super and spun a random wheel on who to vote.

Yes. Nathan only received one vote in the entire game until he was eliminated. And this is where it came from. RNG.

So why did Babushka choose to out Cecil? Cecil wanted to be team leader and continously annoyed the team because he wanted that position in power. That caused people to start alliance talk about getting eliminated. And yeah, he was a bit annoying, and yeah, he was weird and looked like a toucan, but in my opinion his "how about team fuck?" was worth it.

Episode 3: Trust Week Part 1

Inactivity gas was starting to form here. Thus, there was no reward challenge. Instead, we jumped right into a throwback immunity challenge. EAAAAT, THE PEPPER!

Here was a list of peppers I had planned, as you didn't get to see all of them:

Banana Pepper - 2 stamina
Jalapeno - 3 stamina
Tabasco - 5 stamina
Green Thai Pepper - 7 stamina [in same round as Red]
Red Thai Pepper - 8 stamina [in same round as Green]
Habanero - 10 stamina
Ghost Pepper - 12 stamina [Where we gave up]
Carolina Reaper - 14 stamina
PURE CAPSAICAN VIAL - Instant Medical Tent

If there ended up being a tie, all teams not eating the pepper would go to elimination. If we had gone all the way to the end, and everyone drank the PURE CAPSAICAN VIAL, there was gonna be no elimination this episode and an extra challenge was gonna be added following the next episode, called "Quote Museum." Pretty self-explanatory, you get quotes, you find them, their speaker, and where they come from.

There was one point in the challenge when Wolfy failed to respond and threw me for a loop, causing me to end the challenge early before learning he had been without internet for two days, at which point I allowed the challenge to continue.

Siegfried and Zori both sent themselves to the medical tent in the challenge, the latter of which camped at around 0-3 stamina the rest of the game until they were eliminated.

The challenge then continued until Vlad threw it to get Ryan eliminated... This created the quite interesting votes:

Wolfy - Voted for Vlad. "As a leader, he should have had an attempt to eat the pepper after getting rewarded. However, it shows that he isn't the strongest in our team."
Vlad - Voted for Liana. "Fuck that traitor."
Finn - Voted for Vlad. "Sorry, dude. I didn't want to have to do this, but taking out PKR or Tardis here isn't right. You didn't ask the group what you wanted to do. You made a choice that you knew I wouldn't be ok with. I made it very clear that I didn't want to lose this challenge. This was your choice, so you get to take the brunt of it.
Liana - Voted for Vlad. "I got a plan with this shitty team, and it starts with taking out this useless lump of a leader."
Abigail - Voted for Liana. "Because I see them as a smart and experienced player and therefore one of the biggest threats."
Ryan - Voted for Liana. "If we lose again, I have a feeling I’d be eliminated because of her."

It was Finn & Abigail & Liana VS Vlad & Ryan & Wolfy until Vlad threw. Finn's original plan was to split the votes between Ryan and Wolfy, but he became too trusting and emotional and decided to give Ryan one last chance by offering a blindside against Vlad with him. Ryan took the opportunity but used this as a chance to get Liana out rather than Vlad, his current ally. Ryan failed to communicate the plan with Wolfy, who ended up sticking to Finn's blindside against Vlad. On the other side, Abigail also planned to vote for Liana, informing Vlad of the blindside behind Finn and Liana's backs. This led to a 3-3 tie between Vlad and Liana, our first tie in the game, and to this vote:

Wolfy - Voted for Liana.
Finn - Voted for Vlad. "Sorry, dude. I didn't want to have to do this, but taking out PKR or Tardis here isn't right. You didn't ask the group what you wanted to do. You made a choice that you knew I wouldn't be ok with. I made it very clear that I didn't want to lose this challenge. This was your choice, so you get to take the brunt of it. Sorry, but this is what I have to do."
Abigail - Voted for Liana. "Because I see them as a smart and experienced player and therefore one of the biggest threats. Plus, I've got nothing to lose by voting them."
Ryan - Voted for Liana.

This time Ryan got Wolfy on board, and with Abigail's stealthy betrayal, Liana was eliminated. Secretly, she had found a double vote totem, which she ended up giving to Babushka (Spoiler alert, bad decision) instead of Finn because she believes he'll use it better.

Fun fact, Abigail managed to remain allies with Finn even after this! (I think, I'm not sure)

Episode 4: Trust Week Part 2

So, this challenge, Truth or Consequences, was just so awesome that it HAD to make a return. It was supposed to have three rounds originally, but I couldn't get much juicy info and since we already had a clear winner, I ended the challenge with 2.

Anyway, here were the statements again, in case you guys forgot:

ROUND 1:

BoREDom - I was the one who told Vlad about the blindside beforehand. [Abigail]
Blue Moon - I voted for Zori instead of Timur on the first elimination. [Dalia]
Supernovae - I have a double vote totem. [Babushka]

Abigail and Dalia were not afraid of the truth, while Babushka was... he didn't want anyone to know about his double vote totem.

ROUND 2:

BoREDom - I am the expert and currently have the second most stamina in the game, behind the person in first by only one. [Wolfy] (If you were wondering, Dalia had the most stamina at this point in the game.)
Blue Moon - I am the medic. (Yeah. Two people on this team have been in the medical tent, one of them may or may not be you. And for other secret reasons based on alliances and stuff, and personally, as the game moderator, watching everything from behind the scenes.... You don't want to reveal.) [Javi]
Supernovae - Instead of voting for Cecil as planned during our most recent elimination, I voted for Babushka instead. [Nathan and Martell]

Wolfy chose to reveal himself as the expert, screwing himself over. Conversely, Javi decided to hide as medic, which was a pretty smart move.

Between Martell and Nathan, Martell decided to fess up, thus putting a target for Chubby on his back.

Anyway, BoREDom got safety for fessing up both times, while the other teams were forced into a joint elimination.

Martell decided here to tell Supernovae everything about Hidden in hopes of getting him eliminated. And it worked, as the teams united to vote off each other, Supernovae winning as they had more members. (SPOILER ALERT FINN, SURVIVOR: FUSION IS GONNA GO THE EXACT SAME WAY)

Lil Pump - Voted for Hidden. "Don't run your mouth too much, because you never know when your words can bite you in the ass."
Dalia -Voted for Lil Pump. "He's scary."
Martell - Voted for Hidden. "Unfortunately... It seems that the alliance-creators' plans will fail... I am very sorry but... Oh well. shrug"
Javi - Voted for Lil Pump. "My reasoning being the whole team have agreed (have they?) to vote a single person from the other team to make sure no one is eliminated from Blue. The only thing I can do not to be voted off is follow their votes, I guess."
Super - Voted for Hidden. "He's a threat."
Nathan - Voted for Hidden. "It's best for late-game."
Zori - Voted for Lil Pump. "Hidden bribed me."
Phoenix - Voted for Hidden. "Bitch fucking cheating on everyone. And isn't even sneaky at it."
Babushka - Voted for Hidden. "Lil Pump said so."
Siegfried - Voted for Lil Pump. "Everyone else is so why not."
Hidden - Voted for Lil Pump. "I believe he might have a big alliance or sth btw. I also want to see if people follow my vote. Fuck you Psychic btw"

Honestly I was expecting some people to flip, though.

Episode 5: Gold, Silver, Bronze

In this challenge, the teams were made even at 5 vs 5 vs 5. Dalia picked Nathan to join the team for this challenge, was a decent choice, except that it completely fucked Martell over and pushed him further under Lil Pump and Babushka's assertions of power on Team Supernovae.

This was also the challenge with the alleged twist that the winner gets to pick one team to vote someone off of the other team. Little did everyone know, the person ultimately voted "for elimination" would be given a position of power. Their team would dissolve, 2 moving to Blue Moon and 2 moving to Supernovae, while they got to pick a team to move to. Of course, nobody knew this, and everyone decided to yell and scream and curse at me for adding a broken twist in the game, and it took all within me to not reveal the twist. (Seriously guys, that was rude)

Also sorry Martell. You lost the basketball challenge. I know you're good at basketball and all because you're black but you scored the least points. If it's any consolation, you were the only one to successfully make a dunk, probably because you were black. REEEEEEE.

Anyway, it came down to a tie between Blue Moon and Supernovae for the number of gold medals won, and the tiebreaker was silver medals. Supernovae ended up winning, and via Martell chose Blue Moon to vote someone off of Team BoREDom, probably to get Wolfy eliminated. The votes went like this:

Dalia - Voted for Wolfy. "Following the crowd."
Javi - Voted for Wolfy. "Not just to sheep the team's vote but to get rid of the Expert, seeing how important the stats have become in the last challenges."
Nathan - Voted for Wolfy. "Mainly seems like a good choice to vote out. Others want them out as well so a higher chance of them being voted out. Plus PKR and Wolfy are probably I'm alliance so getting rid of them would be a good start to getting rid of both. As without both of them... Thats at least 1 vote that they would have done, in case they are allied with others ."
Zori - Voted for Wolfy. "She's the expert."
Siegfried - Voted for Wolfy. "My team told me to."

But the unexpected twist hit, and thus, BoREDom was dissolved, and Martell and Dalia got to pick two people to join their teams "schoolyard style" with Martell getting the first pick because their team won the challenge... Originally there was gonna be another challenge but we were struggling with problems relating to inactivity gas, so yeah...

Oh yeah, and Wolfy took an idol clue which led him to search that huge sand pile at the beach for the idol hidden underneath. Unfortunately, spoiler alert, he never found the idol. Nobody did actually.

Episode 6: The Big Twist

So, we're at the point of the game where inactivity gas filled us up like Hitler's gas chambers. So there's not really much to talk about. Oof.

When it came down to Martell and Dalia's selections, this happened:

Martell: "I pick Finn!"
Dalia: "Damnit that was my first pick. Fine, I pick Vlad."
Martell: "Damnit that was my second pick. I'll take Abigail that way you're stuck with Ryan."
Dalia: "Um, okay."

And thus, Abigail and Finn joined Supernovae and Vlad and Ryan joined Blue Moon.

The next challenge was a quick stamina guessing challenge intended to get the game back in the rings and running despite the inactivity gas. And it didn't work. Dalia was inactive and thus, Javi had to submit a guess for Blue Moon, and it was off... So Supernovae won, leading Blue Moon to elimination.

And honestly, this elimination was like, the most anticlimactic in the season.

Dalia - Voted for Dalia. "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
Vlad - Voted for Siegfried. "He wants to be voted."
Javi -
Nathan - Voted for Siegfried. "He asked to be voted, though I suspect this may come back to bite us."
Zori - Voted for Siegfried. "He asked for it.
Siegfried - Voted for Siegfried.
Ryan - Voted for Siegfried. "He said so."

Because of the inactivity, nobody cared much about strategy, and Siegfried's reverse psychology failed miserably as a result.

Javi didn't even vote because inactivity, and Dalia REEEE voted herself. :/

Just :/

Anyway, after Siegfried's elimination, Wolfy had two options:

A. Join Blue Moon
B. Join Supernovae and kick someone out to Blue Moon.

Obviously he chose A, probably because Ryan was on that team.

Episode 7: Return of the Duels

Everyone was pit against each other this time.

I'll skip most of the stuff and just go straight to the highlights.

Martell's drawing of N was just... legendary.

Also Phoenix ACTUALLY DID THE CHALLENGE!

But Dalia didn't. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Also Ryan's time was just. Damn. Almost a world record there.

By the way, Lil Pump, Ryan, and Wolfy's reward was to argue with each other over splitting stamina, at which point Ryan lied to Wolfy about stamina and his role and stuff, (and he lied to Wolfy again later, when it came to immunity idol searching)

Ryan even tried to "/knock out Lil Pump and steal all the stamina" which is an invalid as shit action.

Also, while we're on the topic of Ryan, Vlad the Apprentice found out Ryan only had 4 stamina the ONE FREE TIME he chose not to self-buff his strength. Thus, Vlad was able to deduce he was pharmacist when everybody else wasn't.

Anyway back to the challenges, the final item on the agenda was the ??? which Abigail and Vlad got. PLOT TWIST! It was a team switch, and Vlad and Abigail had to do challenges for their new team. Of course, Vlad the challenge thrower threw the challenge again and lost, leading to Supernovae having to send someone to elimination...

And with Babushka in power, it was Finn that was destined to go home.

Lil Pump - Voted for Finn. "He's in the minority and he's gunning for Ryan and Wolfy."
Vlad - Voted for Finn. "Things might not go to plan. Mdb is probs gonna try another blindside. Blood shall be paid with blood. Babushka for the win."
Finn - Voted for Phoenix. "He's been rather inactive."
Martell - Voted for Phoenix.
Super Duper - Voted for Finn. "I don't trust him cuz I know him the least so."
Phoenix -
Babushka - Voted for Finn. "He's my only non-ally lol"

Notice Phoenix didn't vote. That inactive motherfu-

Episode 8: Dodgebrawl Puzzler

There's almost nothing to say here regarding the challenge. Inactivity is inactivity.

But there's a lot to say about the vote. Supernovae lost again, and see he was next on the chopping block, Martell played the only idol play in the game, and a successful one at that!

Lil Pump - Voted for Martell. (Doesn't count) "Minorities deserve to be oppressed."
Vlad - Voted for Phoenix. "Trying to achieve a draw."
Martell - Voted for Phoenix. "I think I'm relatively safe. Phoenix is just too inactive."
Super Duper - Voted for Phoenix. "I want this game to be active."
Phoenix - Voted for Martell. (Doesn't count) "Babushka told me to. Also he called me a girl. Rude."
Babushka - Voted for Martell. (Doesn't count) "He's not our ally."

It's funny because the idol play was ALMOST unnecessary because Phoenix was debating whether or not to side with Martell... until he realized Martell called him a girl.

Episode 9: Oh Shit!

Notice that as this mod review continous, content is going to get more and more scarce. Why? Inactivity.

Inactivity certainly led to Team Supernovae dominating the shitposting challenge here, and Dalia, with her head on the chopping block for a long time due to her lack of contribution and inactivity, was voted out... but not before kissing me :333

Dalia - Voted for Javi. "He's an inactive shit."
Wolfy - Voted for Dalia. "She was unmotivated and inactive during the challenge."
Javi -Voted for Dalia. "Can't think of someone else being voted, so the only thing I can do to avoid being voted out is trying to vote along with my ally :\"
Nathan - Voted for Javi. "He's the best option based on alliances."
Zori - Voted for Dalia. "She's not one of my allies."
Abigail - Voted for Dalia. "We can't let the game die."
Ryan - Voted for Dalia. "She's not one of my allies."

Nathan sided with Dalia, oh Nathan, Nathan, Nathan... when will you learn to side with the majority and not the minority... tis why you were eliminated, my friend.

After this elimination, dead chat and Team Supernovae went crazy after seeing neither Ryan nor Wolfie received a single vote.

Episode 10: Military Style

So this challenge was based off of that one episode of Total Drama Island with Chef Hatchet's boot camp and shit. So yeah, it went by quickly with minimal activity because it was mostly running stats and posting results from a moderator end. Until the final four, that is, where things got pretty interesting.

Super and Lil Pump VS Wolfy and Javi.

Wolfy contributed 15 or so stamina.
Super and Lil Pump each contributed 5 stamina.
Javi threw the challenge and contributed no stamina. Babushka or someone influenced him to throw the challenge, blame Wolfy, and get him eliminated.

That did not happen, as Supernovae lost instead.

This is where the iconic, most important elimination occured. Martell the underdog took out Lil Pump, a defining member of Babushka, the archvillain's, alliance, by convincing Vlad and Super to betray. Lil Pump and Babushka's cockiness lead to their own downfall, as to why it was Lil Pump and not Babushka, Lil Pump was WAY more cocky, and publicly as well.

Lil Pump - Voted for Martell. "He's a mcdongus."
Vlad - Voted for Lil Pump. "He's the only person I'm not allied with."
Martell - Voted for Lil Pump. "This is my only chance of survival."
Super Duper - Voted for Lil Pump. "Fuck them. Overthrow that alliance."
Babushka - Voted for Martell. "He's my only non ally."

Episode 11: The Merge

Okay, here we go... The merge votes.

Timur - Voted for Wolfy. "Because I'm blindly following Vlad who told me to."
Truck - Voted for Wolfy. "They are the biggest threat in the game now."
Liana - Voted for Wolfy. "I need to make a choice and if it pisses off Lil Pump, all the better."
Hidden - Voted for Wolfy. "Because why the fuck not. Also he’s a threat to everyone."
Siegfried - Voted for Wolfy. "He's a furry."
Finn - Voted for Wolfy. "Because he is easily the biggest threat in the game right now. He's a power couple with Ryan and he has an advantage."
Phoenix - Voted for Super. "He's a bitch and once in a vldr game he killed my one and only love so this is a good as time as any to get revenge."
Dalia - Voted for Wolfy. "Power couple. Also furry."
Lil Pump- Voted for Super. "Just Monika."

Wolfy's fate was set in stone. Phoenix and Lil Pump, the only ones who did not vote for him, voted because Lil Pump himself was secretly allies with Ryan and Wolfy most of the game. (even though Ryan tried to backstab him and steal the stamina back in the reward for the duels challenge) Phoenix, inactive as usual, pulled a Phoenix and was inactive, and also voted for Super, probably because Lil Pump and Babushka told him to.

Now onto the votes for returners.

Wolfy - Voted for Lil Pump. "He's a fine ally who seems to have fallen into Chubby's hand."
Vlad - Voted for Finn. "Between Hidden and Finn, Hidden is too powerful and has too many allies."
Martell - Voted for Hidden. "I am the only person he trusts. He is extremely loyal to me. Too loyal. He was always blindly loyal to me, telling me so much information. Hell, he told me his role day one and gave me a list of everyone he was allied with. I can easily bend Hidden down."
Javi - Voted for Hidden. "I'm voting him to come back because he was our ally and has helped us finding the idol with his stats. He could be useful for Beach D, now that I think about it. I don't care if people start becoming suspicious about him coming back. Oh, and there's also nobody else I want back in the game."
Super - Voted for Finn. "I trust him the most out of the eliminated contestants."
Nathan - Voted for Lil Pump. "He will be of more use."
Zori - Voted for Hidden. "He's my ally."
Babushka - Voted for Lil Pump. "He's my boy and I need to get back at Super."
Abigail - Voted for Hidden. "I want his information and he's not much of a threat."
Ryan - Voted for Lil Pump. "He's cool."

Spoiler alert, everyone that voted for Lil Pump got voted out before anyone else in the game.

Anyway, the reason there was a tie was because there was not a general consensus on whether or not to bring Hidden or Finn back, and votes were split among them.

Now for the tiebreaker votes:

Wolfy - Voted for Lil Pump.
Vlad - Voted for Hidden.
Martell - Voted for Hidden.
Javi - Voted for Hidden.
Super - Voted for Hidden.
Nathan - Voted for Lil Pump.
Zori - Voted for Hidden.
Babushka - Voted for Lil Pump.
Abigail - Voted for Hidden.
Number - Voted for Lil Pump.

Personally, I was hoping there would be another tie because that means ROCK DRAWINGS WHICH IS AWESOME AND PLOT-TWISTY!

And also just for keks if there were rock drawings, Dalia, my waifu, would return <3333 REEEE :3333 Unfortunately, if she returned the game would've ended up becoming more inactive because she ended up unable to play after some time, plus she was inactive anyway.

Anyway, Hidden's back.

The auction occurred, but I canned it. Honestly, I just couldn't keep up with all that shit and there were just so many problems I had to can it after Round 2 and give Vlad immunity since he won the most items.

One problem involved Abigail replacing out and Ryan replacing out due to saltiness, and I had to find some replacements for them, and Cyphron didn't wanna replace in. Also it took quite some time to get ahold of Number and Azure for replac-ing of the in.

So then the vote happened.

Oh yeah, and I stopped taking reasonings because there's literally no reasoning to.

Get it?

Eh? Eh?

...No? Okay.

Well here's the votes.

Vlad - Voted for Babushka.
Martell - Voted for Babushka.
Javi - Voted for Babushka.
Super - Voted for Babushka.
Nathan - Voted for Hidden.
Zori - Voted for Babushka.
Babushka - Voted for Hidden.
Babushka - Voted for Hidden.
Annika - Voted for Babushka.
Hidden - Voted for Babushka.
Number - Voted for Hidden.

Babushka threw out his double vote totem here which he got from Liana, but to no avail. He didn't last long.

You'll start to see a trend form here for the next few eliminations. All of Hidden's enemies will vote Hidden to no avail, and all of Hidden's allies will gangbang them to oblivion until they gone.

As soon as Martell DM'd me saying he'd be using his idol, I knew the eliminations would probably go in THIS EXACT ORDER:

Phoenix -> Dalia -> Lil Pump -> Wolfy -> Babushka -> Ryan (nvm he replaced out) -> Nathan -> Number (moved here from Ryan's slot) -> Zori -> Javi.

However, things changed and it wasn't Javi going... heeheehee...

Episode 12: AcademiNO

Notice this challenge was based off of Qman's AcademiGO game, which was canned.

This challenge was also canned due to inactivity. Probably because it was named AcademiNO, which is similar to AcademiGO, which was made by Qman, and everything made by Qman dies :/

Nobody won immunity.

Vlad - Voted for Nathan.
Martell - Voted for Nathan.
Javi - Voted for Hidden.
Super - Voted for Nathan.
Nathan - Voted for Hidden.
Zori - Voted for Nathan.
Annika - Voted for Nathan.
Hidden - Voted for Nathan.
Number - Voted for

The trend continued... Except Javi low-key hopped onto the anti-Hidden wagon.

Also Number didn't vote. That inactivive little bi-

Episode 13: Joint Effort

Nobody did the challenge, even though it was posted. #Inactivity

Easy immunity this time around. One person just had to send me a random image and a random word. But noone even bothered to do that wtf :/

So everyone was punished to where there would be two eliminations.

Vlad - Voted for Number.
Martell - Voted for Number.
Javi - Voted for Hidden.
Super - Voted for Number.
Zori - Voted for Number.
Annika - Voted for Zori.
Hidden - Voted for Number.
Number -

This trend continued, except Annika voted for Zori. Also Number was inactive again :/ Good thing he was voted out, for inactivity's sake.

Anyway, we needed a tiebreaker for second elimination.

Vlad - Voted for Zori.
Javi - Voted for Hidden.
Martell - Voted for Zori.
Super - Voted for Zori.
Annika - Voted for Zori.

Javi continued his low-key resistance but otherwise it was kinda futile.

Episode 14: Scavenger Hunt

I made this challenge incredibly easy on you guys. But somehow everyone managed to get eliminated the first round except Super, which I found kinda weird.

Anyway, Hidden found out about Martell's betrayal and rallied a betrayal against him, which succeeded as shown here:

Vlad - Voted for Javi.
Javi - Voted for Martell.
Martell - Voted for Javi.
Super - Voted for Martell.
Annika - Voted for Javi.
Hidden - Voted for Martell.

Javi managed to survive by joining Hidden's anti-Martell campaign, and when it came down to the tiebreaker, Martell got fucked over.

Vlad - Voted for Javi.
Super - Voted for Martell.
Annika - Voted for Martell.
Hidden - Voted for Martell.

Vlad began to realize Hidden was low-key gonna betray him but by now it was too late.

Episode 15: Road to Victory

Nobody won immunity once again. Javi, Vlad, and Hidden tied, all getting 16 out of 19 roles correct, and each messing up Nathan, Liana, and Siegfried's roles. This was because Javi and Vlad essentially copied Hidden's rolelist.

Meanwhile Annika and Super just threw the challenge. Annika because she didn't know any of the roles and Super because he wanted to help Hidden win immunity.

Annika was set to be the next out, even though Vlad still wanted it to be Javi.

Vlad - Voted for Javi.
Javi - Voted for Annika.
Super - Voted for Annika.
Annika - Voted for Vlad.
Hidden - Voted for Annika.

At this point, Vlad realized he was fucked unless he won the challenge. Annika was Abigail's slot, and Vlad had made a dedication to his alliance with Abigail that went against Hidden's plans... Unfortunately, Abigail was gone... JK she's back because Annika gave up her jury spot for her.

Episode 16: The Final Four

This is where it all went down. Quickly, too. The final four face-off'd with a 37 question quiz on the entire game. Super went fast and completely and totally unsteady, getting 4th. Hidden went kinda fast and less unsteady, getting 3rd.

Vlad and Javi had a little showdown. It was at the point where Vlad was in first with all questions answered, but Javi had the chance to surpass him if he got more questions right, which he did, as he went slow and steady and won immunity.

Vlad - Voted for Hidden.
Javi - Voted for Vlad.
Super - Voted for Hidden.
Hidden - Voted for Vlad.

Oh yeah. and Super ACCIDENTALLY voted for Hidden. Leading to a tiebreaker.

Javi - Voted for Vlad.
Super - Voted for Vlad.

Yeah. How anticlimatic. Would've been fun to see Hidden and Vlad 1 v 1 each other in a lightning round of the quiz to see who gets eliminated.

Then it was down to The Final 3.

The person with the most stamina would win the challenge.

Hidden dropped out quickly with only 2 stamina.

Javi and Super then faced off... And Javi had 14 stamina while Super had 15. Oof. So Super got to pick whether to take Javi or Hidden to The Final 2.

And he picked Hidden.

Super - Voted for Javi.

So thus, the final 2 was born.

Super VS Hidden

Episode 17: Vote of the Ages

The camera returned from the advertisements to the season finale of Forum Survivor 2.1!

N: "Okay, it's time for the votes.. The winner of this vote will become the official winner of Forum Survivor 2.1. Jury. Stand up and make your speeches please. Your votes will be displayed on the board right next to me. Oh, and you'll be speaking in your order of elimination. Wolfy, you're up first."

Wolfy - Spoiler: "Between the two candidates of who deserves to win, I wish to vote for Super. True I haven't been in other alliances really and I don't know the other players strategy, but out of the two, I think Super deserves the title. He's calm and collected. The only time I found him kinda annoying was when he tried to write the flavour for you and could get impatient at times. Hidden on the other hand, I don't know. Nothing about him spoke out to me, and his aggravated tone when he eliminated Martell from towards the end put me off him. This is the main reason why I have decided that out of the two, Super... has my vote."

Indeed, the name of Wolfy's vote flashed on the screen next to N, verifying the contents of his speech.

N: "Interesting... Babushka, you're up next."

Babushka - Spoiler: I hate both of them. Do I have to vote?

N: "Yes."

Babushka: "Fine. I'll flip a coin... my vote goes to...

Spoiler: Babushka: "My vote goes to Hidden."

N: "Interesting. 1 vote Hidden and 1 vote Super."

The screen flashed again, verifying the vote.

N: "Nathan, you're up next."

Nathan - Spoiler: "I think Super played a fair game. He played it to where he wasn't a target really. He didn't seem like a danger he just seemed there. I vote for Super."

The screen flashed once again, verifying the vote.

N: "Okay. Number. Your vote?"

Number - Spoiler: "I feel like it was Hidden's fault I was eliminated, so I'm voting for Super."

The screen flashed yet again, indicating that was indeed Number's vote.

N: "Okay, let's switch it up a bit. Javi, you're next.

Javi - Spoiler: "Alright, I already know both of them deserve to win, but my choice here it's obviously the one who was saved me from elimination many times. Since he had added me to his alliance, he seemed very friendly and talkative, he shared every single piece of information with us, he answered to every single doubt I had about most of my actions, and got very hopeful about getting me into the finals after his return. He took the risk of convincing his allies not to vote me like I was his most important ally of them all. I don't know any of the things Super did to deserve the win (and I'm sure he did something of the sort), but right now I'm hoping everything he did had been worth it. Hell, I've voted him to return, I've voted against Babuskha instead of him after thinking about it through in a tough decision (sorry Babushka) and I've also voted Vlad in a decisive vote so you'd get to the final 3 (sorry Vlad), what reason would I have not to vote you now?"

N: "Okay..."

The screen flashed, verifying that Javi's vote was indeed correct.

Spoiler: N: "2 votes Hidden and 3 votes Super. Zori, you're next."

Zori - Spoiler: "I honestly have no idea how Super played, but I think Hidden deserves the win. He was (in my eyes) the leader of the Mega-Alliance and its predecessors since Trust Week Pt 1, and when he got eliminated, my alliance with Javi grew much weaker. When the chance arose, all the alliances he made got him back in and gave him a second chance.
On the other hand, I feel that Super got there the same way I did: lurking in the shadows, and I guess some of this is partially resentment because of that. As I previously said, I don’t know how Super played, but I definitely don’t think he played as well as Hidden."

The screen flashed again, verifying the vote.

N: "Okay. Martell, you're up next."

Martell - Spoiler: "..."

N: "Martell?"

Martell: "I have nothing to say."

The screen simply flashed, Martell's vote was for...

Spoiler: Hidden!

Spoiler: N: "4 votes for Hidden, 3 votes Super!"

Abigail: "Uh... I honestly don't know who to vote for... but... I'll let the screen show who I've casted my lot for... It was a tough decision..."

Spoiler: Super

N: "Okay. Vlad, it's up to you. You're the deciding vote."

Vlad: "I think I'll just let my screen show the vote, for dramatic purposes."

N nodded.

N: "Okay, then..."

N: "The official winner of Forum Survivor 2.1 is..."

Spoiler: Hidden!

I would like to thank all of you for playing!

Good game, everyone!

And I would like to extend a personal invitation for Mystery Survivor, which will go up 12:00 PM EST on April 1st!
npromin1
Lookout
Lookout

Re: Forum Survivor 2.1 [ENDGAME, BASICFOURLIFE WINS!!!]

Postby Multiuniverse » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:27 am

Correction: I throw to get Liana out

My original plan for that was

2-2-2 3 ways tie

Me Ryan wolfie and Abigail all vote Liana

Thanks parker for the gif and SuperDuper for suggesting rotational sig
Multiuniverse
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner

Postby Multiuniverse » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:45 am

Also surprise surprise yes I voted for Hidden

Thanks parker for the gif and SuperDuper for suggesting rotational sig
Multiuniverse

Postby marlony1 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:35 am

Phoenix - Voted for Super. "He's a bitch and once in a vldr game he killed my one and only love so this is a good as time as any to get revenge."

Reeee what

also reeeee i lost to a coinflip and people missing the "Q&A" I did on the discord.
Last edited by marlony1 on Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
"THE ONE AND ONLY. SPAGOT BOI SUPERDUPER *dAb DaB*"
-Superduper

Choose the character's actions in these fun and simple Arcade games:
Spoiler:
You: W-Where am I?

You wake up in a generic RPG.

Spoiler:
???: How will I get out of these rooms? I-I can't do anything...

SAVE the Red Girl

Spoiler:
But nothing was there...

Taking short break from forums
marlony1
Doctor
Doctor

Previous

Return to Completed/Abandoned Games