Survivor - Episode 7: Let's Play Doctor [Canned]

A place for old, unplayed, and completed games go to lie.

Re: Survivor - Episode 4: The Wheel of Regrets

Postby mydownfall » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:35 am

/neverjoin :D
mydownfall
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby lemonader666 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:17 am

mydownfall wrote:/neverjoin :D

It already started nobody cares

you can email me at lemonader666@gmail.com if need be
lemonader666
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby Shilster » Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:34 am

lemonader666 wrote:
mydownfall wrote:/neverjoin :D

It already started nobody cares

rude
Shilster
Werewolf
Werewolf

Postby PuffOfCocoa » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:53 pm

impaired drawing abilities
Fuck the wheel lol.
Interesting signature here.
PuffOfCocoa
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby GoogleFeud » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:04 am

Drawings are in.

Guess what everyone, we have a special guest who is going to rate your drawings. It's the one and only...
Spoiler: PokemonKidRyan!

Results and drawings reveal coming ASAP.

!!!We need a replacement for Hyena!!!
GoogleFeud
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby GoogleFeud » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:07 am

Team Blizzard won this episode's challenge, with 30 points! Team Red Velvet got 20 points, not too bad!

Drawings: https://imgur.com/a/GRfPW

Now it's time for Blizzard to eliminate someone from Red Velvet's team! ;)!

PokemonKidRyan is replacing Wiing. (sorry red team!)
GoogleFeud
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby Wiing » Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:21 pm

GoogleFeud wrote:Team Blizzard won this episode's challenge, with 30 points! Team Red Velvet got 20 points, not too bad!

Well shit right when I actually get my computer lmao
I'm not original so HERE'S SOME DRAGONS/EGGS! NOW CLICK ON THEM, YOU FUCKER!
Spoiler: Image Image Image Image Image
Wiing

Postby Qmanthegamer » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:21 pm

Wiing wrote:
GoogleFeud wrote:Team Blizzard won this episode's challenge, with 30 points! Team Red Velvet got 20 points, not too bad!

(replace back in for Hyena. Be on the winning team's side ;))
It's been a while hasn't it. I barely even remember forum unicode...

Anywhere, you're probably here for Region Trotters: Discord Divided right? Figures.

Well, I won't shy away from giving you the idol. Here it is, right below

Might want to open the image in a new tab to get a good size <3
Qmanthegamer
Survivor
Survivor

Postby PuffOfCocoa » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:06 pm

Qmanthegamer wrote:
Wiing wrote:

(replace back in for Hyena. Be on the winning team's side ;))

But does the blue team have me?
PuffOfCocoa
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby mdb1023 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:56 pm

No, but we have a team that wins most of the challenges :P
Discord: Finn#5059

http://www.twitch.tv/mikeakafinn?sr=a

Do you like Mafia? You'll love Survivor, and and we're hosting games of them all the time! It's super easy to join and learn how to play, and the best part is- it's all on discord! Join the Finnvivor discord server to see when signups for a new game go up! Click here to join the server or DM me on discord for details! !
mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Location: At work, rehearsal, or finishing whatever I pushed off to the last minute this time.

Postby XerxesLeFan » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:00 pm

:(

Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
【Horane - Lucius - Phoenix】
chubee wuz heer
XerxesLeFan
Christmas 2016 Winner
Christmas 2016 Winner

Location: ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ, ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ, ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ, ꜱᴀʏ ɪ'ᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ

Postby PuffOfCocoa » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:28 pm

mdb1023 wrote:No, but we have a team that wins most of the challenges :P

But do you have me? I am obviously far more important.
PuffOfCocoa
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby mdb1023 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:13 pm

well......

Do you like Mafia? You'll love Survivor, and and we're hosting games of them all the time! It's super easy to join and learn how to play, and the best part is- it's all on discord! Join the Finnvivor discord server to see when signups for a new game go up! Click here to join the server or DM me on discord for details! !
mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Location: At work, rehearsal, or finishing whatever I pushed off to the last minute this time.

Postby Wiing » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:59 pm

PuffOfCocoa wrote:
mdb1023 wrote:No, but we have a team that wins most of the challenges :P

But do you have me? I am obviously far more important.

That's very debatable.
Wiing

Postby GoogleFeud » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:54 pm

Wiing, you can take Hyena's spot and join team Blizzards.
GoogleFeud
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby Wiing » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:25 am

GoogleFeud wrote:Wiing, you can take Hyena's spot and join team Blizzards.

Taking it.
Wiing

Postby GoogleFeud » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:07 am

Votes are finally iN!! Like I said earlier, team Blizzard had to vote someone off from team Red Velvet.

Well.. here we go~

Spoiler: It's not noping c:

Spoiler: It aint ChamAlien as well!

Spoiler: It's not Puffle!!!

Spoiler: It's not Eye as well. The lovers are safe!aawh!

Spoiler: This is it. It's between PKR and Xerxes... and the eliminated iss...

Spoiler: Xerxes! Velvet's team leader!

Episode 5 is starting ASAP!

Note: We still need a replacement for TG, so if you want to join the game, PM me!
GoogleFeud
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby GoogleFeud » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:08 am

Episode 5: Creepy Spagetti

It“s time... It is time..For something creepy... something.. something scary... It“s time for... creepypasta. Each team will have to write a creepypasta together.
Simple, the better creepypasta wins. I am not sure how to determine the winner tho... hmmmm... I got it! You will vote on a poll which way would be better.

How to write a creepypasta: http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Creep ... reepypasta

Survey: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1wWvZ_1 ... iQnbw/edit (Everyone can vote)

Note: TheNightmareFox is replacing TrueGuardian!
GoogleFeud
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Re: Survivor - Episode 5: Creepy Spagetti

Postby GoogleFeud » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:35 pm

The spagetti is in!

PASTA 1:
Spoiler: Once upon a time, on the ToS forums, BtM players played BtM games happily ever after. Even after being deceived and decepted many times over, everyone was still friendly with each other and never salty at one another. At the end of the game, everyone was always jubilent and excited for the next game to start, disregarding the fact that the game had core principles of lying and deception in its nature. After all, it was a just a game, wasn't it? There was no reason to ever be mad at anyone for playing the game.

Newbies were always welcomes to join in the fun of the BtM franchise, and the newbies quickly became important, core players, adding to the wave of fun experienced by the community as a whole... until one day someone began to exploit the newbies.

Normally newbies were not purposefully killed if it were their first game.... But this time one player decided to exploit the newbies as an easy target... His name was PKR.

On the newest game everyone was most hyped for, PKR began his evil reign of terror. The first person to die was a newbie guessed to death by him... And then he went on to manipulate other newbies into voting out the experienced players who were innocent! And once all threats to his power were gone, PKR, being the conniving and manipulative player he was, backstabbed the remaining newbies as well and won the game.

Ever since, the BtM community was full of hatred and salt, and games would never be the same again...

PASTA 2:
Spoiler: Looking​ ​back,​ ​I​ ​wish​ ​I​ ​had​ ​said​ ​no.​ ​It​ ​wouldn't​ ​have​ ​changed​ ​anything​ ​that​ ​happened,​ ​but it​ ​would​ ​spare​ ​me​ ​the​ ​burden.​ ​The​ ​burden​ ​of​ ​seeing​ ​all​ ​those​ ​horrible​ ​things​ ​happen​ ​to​ ​my friends...the​ ​psychological​ ​torture​ ​we​ ​were​ ​dealt...the​ ​things​ ​we​ ​were​ ​forced​ ​to​ ​do.​ ​Yet​ ​I'm​ ​the only​ ​one​ ​stuck​ ​to​ ​carry​ ​the​ ​burden.​ ​I​ ​almost​ ​envy​ ​my​ ​friends-they​ ​died​ ​and​ ​didn't​ ​have​ ​to​ ​suffer like​ ​I​ ​am.​ ​Now,​ ​my​ ​world​ ​is​ ​literally​ ​falling​ ​apart​ ​around​ ​me.​ ​I've​ ​tried​ ​to​ ​power​ ​through,​ ​but​ ​I can't.​ ​I've​ ​tried​ ​therapy,​ ​counseling,​ ​even​ ​memory​ ​therapy.​ ​Yet​ ​these​ ​memories​ ​come​ ​back​ ​to haunt​ ​me.​ ​So​ ​here​ ​I​ ​am,​ ​writing​ ​this​ ​with​ ​a​ ​loaded​ ​revolver​ ​on​ ​my​ ​desk.​ ​I'm​ ​also​ ​tempted​ ​to​ ​just do​ ​it​ ​now.​ ​Forgo​ ​typing​ ​my​ ​experience​ ​and​ ​exacerbating​ ​my​ ​suffering.​ ​Do​ ​others​ ​deserve​ ​to read​ ​of​ ​this​ ​just​ ​to​ ​save​ ​themselves?​ ​It's​ ​terrifying.​ ​No​ ​matter.​ ​Whenever​ ​this​ ​is​ ​over​ ​and​ ​done with,​ ​I'll​ ​shoot​ ​myself.​ ​End​ ​my​ ​suffering.​ ​Then​ ​I​ ​can​ ​truly​ ​get​ ​past​ ​these​ ​memories.
It​ ​was​ ​a​ ​brisk​ ​morning.​ ​I​ ​had​ ​just​ ​come​ ​back​ ​from​ ​a​ ​jog,​ ​and​ ​lied​ ​down​ ​in​ ​my​ ​bed.​ ​It​ ​was so​ ​soft​ ​and​ ​cushy.​ ​I​ ​could've​ ​stayed​ ​there​ ​forever.​ ​Drifting​ ​off​ ​into​ ​a​ ​deep​ ​sleep,​ ​I​ ​shut​ ​my​ ​eyes. Suddenly,​ ​my​ ​phone​ ​began​ ​to​ ​obnoxiously​ ​tooting​ ​it's​ ​ringtone,​ ​and​ ​I​ ​shoved​ ​a​ ​pillow​ ​around​ ​my face​ ​to​ ​drown​ ​it​ ​out.​ ​It​ ​kept​ ​buzzing.​ Forget it, that thing woke me up. ​I​ ​lumber​ ​out​ ​of​ ​bed​ ​and grab​ ​my​ ​phone.​ ​It's​ ​my​ ​friend,​ ​Andrew.​ ​I​ ​pick​ ​up​ ​the​ ​phone​ ​and​ ​he​ ​screamed​ ​loudly​ ​into​ ​my​ ​ear.
“Dude!​ ​Whassup?”​ ​he​ ​announces​ ​as​ ​my​ ​eardrums​ ​plead​ ​for​ ​mercy. “
“I'm​ ​dying,”​ ​I​ ​weakly​ ​groan.
“Good​ ​to​ ​know​ ​you're​ ​doing​ ​fine!”​ ​he​ ​says​ ​while​ ​I​ ​roll​ ​my​ ​eyes.​ ​“Hey​ ​listen,​ ​I'm​ ​going hiking​ ​on​ ​a​ ​new​ ​trail.​ ​It​ ​looks​ ​really​ ​good​ ​and​ ​challenging!​ ​Surprised​ ​I​ ​never​ ​heard​ ​about​ ​it though,​ ​but​ ​sometimes​ ​things​ ​slip​ ​through​ ​the​ ​cracks​ ​right?​ ​Anyways,​ ​you​ ​wanna​ ​come?”​ ​My eyes​ ​lit​ ​up​ ​with​ ​curiosity,​ ​but​ ​my​ ​eyelids​ ​kept​ ​falling​ ​like​ ​weights.​ ​As​ ​an​ ​avid​ ​hiker,​ ​the opportunity​ ​would​ ​allow​ ​me​ ​to​ ​enjoy​ ​myself​ ​and​ ​conquer​ ​another​ ​trail.​ ​Yet,​ ​my​ ​exhaustion battled​ ​with​ ​my​ ​curiosity,​ ​and​ ​it​ ​won.
“Sorry​ ​Drew,​ ​I'm​ ​tired​ ​as​ ​fuck.”​ ​I​ ​sigh​ ​with​ ​regret.
“You​ ​a​ ​pussy​ ​or​ ​something?”
“I​ ​think​ ​Bert​ ​has​ ​a​ ​stick​ ​up​ ​his​ ​ass​ ​guys.”
“That's​ ​not​ ​the​ ​only​ ​shaft​ ​he’s​ ​had​ ​in​ ​him.”​ ​Chortles​ ​of​ ​laughter​ ​break​ ​out​ ​on​ ​the​ ​other side​ ​of​ ​the​ ​phone.
“Is​ ​the​ ​whole​ ​crew​ ​there?”​ ​I​ ​inquire.
“You​ ​betcha!”​ ​he​ ​giddily​ ​exclaims,​ ​“Byron,​ ​Charlie,​ ​TJ,​ ​Jeremiah,​ ​Tucker,​ ​Gabe,​ ​Nicolai, Simon,​ ​Patrick​ ​and​ ​Lawrence​ ​are​ ​all​ ​here​ ​and​ ​hyped​ ​to​ ​hike!”​ ​All​ ​of​ ​us​ ​were​ ​rarely​ ​together simultaneously,​ ​so​ ​the​ ​possibility​ ​of​ ​ignoring​ ​it​ ​was​ ​impossible.
“Sure!”​ ​I​ ​reply,​ ​“Just​ ​give​ ​me​ ​twenty​ ​to​ ​thirty​ ​minutes.”
“You​ ​wish​ ​you​ ​lasted​ ​that​ ​long​ ​in​ ​bed.”​ ​Jeremiah​ ​retorts.​ ​Laughter​ ​spreads​ ​like​ ​the plague,​ ​and​ ​soon​ ​enough​ ​I​ ​find​ ​the​ ​phone​ ​back​ ​on​ ​the​ ​table,​ ​hung​ ​up.​ ​The​ ​feeling​ ​I​ ​had​ ​just​ ​held was​ ​bygones,​ ​and​ ​with​ ​vigor​ ​I​ ​changed​ ​and​ ​packed​ ​my​ ​clothes.​ ​I​ ​grabbed​ ​my​ ​keys,​ ​but something​ ​was​ ​off.​ ​There​ ​was​ ​a​ ​5th​ ​key,​ ​almost​ ​a​ ​bright,​ ​dull​ ​bronze​ ​color,​ ​that​ ​I'd​ ​never​ ​seen before.​ ​It​ ​was​ ​of​ ​average​ ​size,​ ​with​ ​a​ ​circular​ ​end​ ​and​ ​jagged​ ​key.​ ​It​ ​looked​ ​functionless,​ ​yet​ ​a key​ ​is​ ​never​ ​useless.​ ​I​ ​couldn't​ ​think​ ​of​ ​anything​ ​it​ ​was​ ​for,​ ​so​ ​I​ ​had​ ​tried​ ​to​ ​take​ ​the​ ​key​ ​off.I fumbled​ ​the​ ​keys​ ​around,​ ​trying​ ​to​ ​take​ ​it​ ​off​ ​but,​ ​no​ ​matter​ ​how​ ​hard​ ​I​ ​tried,​ ​it​ ​would​ ​snag​ ​on something​ ​and​ ​get​ ​stuck.​ ​After​ ​a​ ​long​ ​period​ ​of​ ​failures,​ ​I​ ​gave​ ​up​ ​and​ ​headed​ ​out​ ​the​ ​door.​ ​I
didn't​ ​want​ ​to,​ ​the​ ​bronze​ ​key​ ​gave​ ​me​ ​a​ ​bad​ ​vibe.​ ​I​ ​started​ ​at​ ​it​ ​while​ ​locking​ ​my​ ​door.​ How did it get on? What does it open? Why does it look so ominous?
​​ All​ ​these​ ​questions​ ​rattled​ ​in​ ​my head,​ ​ricocheting​ ​off​ ​different​ ​planes​ ​of​ ​thought​ ​to​ ​read​ ​a​ ​single​ ​conclusion.​ ​I​ ​started​ ​down​ ​the stairs​ ​of​ ​my​ ​apartment,​ ​and​ ​as​ ​if​ ​too​ ​only​ ​supplement​ ​my​ ​curiosity,​ ​the​ ​only​ ​sound​ ​breaking​ ​the loud​ ​silence​ ​were​ ​my​ ​shoes​ ​hitting​ ​the​ ​steps​ ​as​ ​I​ ​went​ ​down.​ ​I​ ​kept​ ​thinking​ ​about​ ​the​ ​key​ ​for the​ ​rest​ ​of​ ​the​ ​way​ ​out​ ​of​ ​my​ ​complex,​ ​and​ ​reached​ ​my​ ​car.​ ​I​ ​unlocked​ ​my​ ​car,​ ​and​ ​it​ ​opened with​ ​a​ ​click.​ ​I​ ​slid​ ​into​ ​it,​ ​and​ ​relaxed​ ​as​ ​I​ ​heard​ ​the​ ​satisfying​ ​hum​ ​of​ ​my​ ​car's​ ​motor.​ ​Rhythmic. Steady.​ ​Constant.​ ​I​ ​smiled,​ ​and​ ​ignored​ ​the​ ​key.​ ​I​ ​pulled​ ​out​ ​of​ ​the​ ​parking​ ​lot​ ​and​ ​drove​ ​to​ ​our rendezvous,​ ​listening​ ​to​ ​the​ ​sound​ ​of​ ​my​ ​car​ ​humming.​ ​As​ ​I​ ​sped​ ​past​ ​my​ ​surroundings,​ ​my eyes​ ​only​ ​picked​ ​up​ ​what​ ​was​ ​in​ ​front​ ​of​ ​me.​ ​The​ ​highway​ ​was​ ​unusually​ ​empty​ ​today,​ ​but​ ​that meant​ ​I​ ​would​ ​just​ ​arrive​ ​earlier​ ​than​ ​I​ ​predicted.​ ​The​ ​humming​ ​started​ ​to​ ​drown​ ​out,​ ​becoming more​ ​and​ ​more​ ​distant​ ​to​ ​mold​ ​into​ ​a​ ​quiet​ ​buzz.​ ​This​ ​led​ ​me​ ​to​ ​focus​ ​on​ ​the​ ​keys.​ ​I​ ​kept​ ​my eyes​ ​on​ ​the​ ​road,​ ​but​ ​kept​ ​checking​ ​back​ ​on​ ​they​ ​keys.​ ​They​ ​danced​ ​back​ ​and​ ​forth​ ​to​ ​the​ ​tune of​ ​their​ ​jingle,​ ​with​ ​the​ ​bronze​ ​key​ ​seemingly​ ​the​ ​lead.​ ​The​ ​bronze​ ​key​ ​seemed​ ​to​ ​be​ ​taunting me,​ ​goading​ ​me​ ​to​ ​figure​ ​it​ ​out.​ ​The​ ​enigma​ ​around​ ​it​ ​would​ ​be​ ​gone​ ​if​ ​I​ ​did.​ ​I​ ​would​ ​find​ ​the purpose​ ​out,​ ​who​ ​made​ ​it,​ ​and​ ​how​ ​I​ ​got​ ​it.​ ​These​ ​tantalizing​ ​offers​ ​were​ ​a​ ​gift​ ​of​ ​the​ ​key​ ​itself. But​ ​would​ ​I​ ​accept​ ​it?​ ​The​ ​offer,​ ​they​ ​key,​ ​everything​ ​it​ ​could​ ​stand​ ​for​ ​just​ ​to​ ​solve​ ​a​ ​mystery? Out​ ​of​ ​nowhere,​ ​a​ ​large​ ​honk​ ​broke​ ​my​ ​daze.​ ​I​ ​was​ ​barreling​ ​towards​ ​a​ ​giant​ ​trucker,​ ​and panicking​ ​I​ ​swerved​ ​out​ ​of​ ​the​ ​way,​ ​but​ ​to​ ​no​ ​avail.​ ​The​ ​truck​ ​tried​ ​to​ ​mimic​ ​me​ ​and​ ​swerve,​ ​but the​ ​collision​ ​was​ ​inevitable.The​ ​side​ ​of​ ​my​ ​car​ ​crumpled​ ​in​ ​like​ ​paper,​ ​and​ ​I​ ​felt​ ​the​ ​car’s crumpled​ ​door​ ​wedge​ ​a​ ​nest​ ​into​ ​my​ ​side.​ ​I​ ​screamed​ ​in​ ​pain,​ ​and​ ​when​ ​I​ ​looked​ ​up​ ​the​ ​cargo was​ ​falling​ ​on​ ​top​ ​of​ ​me.​ ​My​ ​screams,​ ​a​ ​mix​ ​of​ ​pain​ ​and​ ​horror,​ ​drowned​ ​out​ ​everything​ ​around me.​ ​The​ ​cargo​ ​finally​ ​landed​ ​on​ ​my​ ​hood,​ ​and​ ​squishing​ ​the​ ​car.​ ​The​ ​airbag​ ​activates,​ ​the plastic​ ​hitting​ ​me​ ​almost​ ​a​ ​blessing.​ ​But,​ ​the​ ​second​ ​it​ ​does,​ ​everything​ ​dissipated​ ​into​ ​thin​ ​air and​ ​I’m​ ​back​ ​on​ ​the​ ​highway.​ ​I​ ​looked​ ​around,​ ​and​ ​my​ ​car​ ​seems​ ​perfectly​ ​fine.​ ​I​ ​looked​ ​at​ ​my side,​ ​expecting​ ​to​ ​see​ ​a​ ​bloody​ ​pool​ ​of​ ​mincemeat​ ​organs,​ ​but​ ​nothing​ ​was​ ​wrong.
“Destination​ ​one​ ​mile​ ​away.”​ ​my​ ​GPS​ ​monotonically​ ​beeped.​ ​I​ ​saw​ ​the​ ​exit​ ​to​ ​my destination,​ ​Exterreri​ ​Trail.​ ​I​ ​heard​ ​it​ ​was​ ​named​ ​after​ ​the​ ​fact​ ​this​ ​land​ ​used​ ​to​ ​be​ ​Indian​ ​land, but​ ​it​ ​didn't​ ​really​ ​matter​ ​to​ ​me.​ ​I​ ​turned​ ​into​ ​the​ ​exit,​ ​still​ ​terrified​ ​at​ ​what​ ​I​ ​had​ ​just​ ​experienced. Was I just delirious after my run? Was that just a mix adrenaline endorphins earlier? I dismissed both of those. ​I​ ​doubted​ ​that​ ​something​ ​so​ ​vivid​ ​and​ ​realistic​ ​is​ ​just​ ​imagined.​ ​The gravel​ ​crunching​ ​under​ ​the​ ​tires​ ​broke​ ​me​ ​from​ ​my​ ​trance.​ ​I​ ​saw​ ​my​ ​friends​ ​sitting​ ​down​ ​all bored​ ​at​ ​a​ ​picnic​ ​table.​ ​They​ ​saw​ ​me​ ​coming​ ​and​ ​swarmed​ ​my​ ​car.​ ​I​ ​smirked,​ ​a​ ​mix​ ​of​ ​spite​ ​and friendly​ ​bullying.​ ​I​ ​honked​ ​on​ ​the​ ​horn​ ​had​ ​and​ ​they​ ​all​ ​fell​ ​to​ ​the​ ​ground.
“Fucking​ ​bastard!”​ ​TJ​ ​screamed.​ ​I​ ​exited​ ​the​ ​car​ ​laughing​ ​at​ ​them.
“My​ ​cars​ ​not​ ​one​ ​of​ ​your​ ​pillows​ ​TJ.​ ​Don't​ ​fuck​ ​with​ ​it.”​ ​TJ’s​ ​face​ ​turned​ ​red​ ​with embarrassment,​ ​quickly​ ​turned​ ​to​ ​anger.​ ​Everyone​ ​was​ ​breaking​ ​out​ ​in​ ​laughter,​ ​and​ ​TJ​ ​stood up.
“Hahaha!”​ ​he​ ​sarcastically​ ​mocked​ ​us,​ ​“Let's​ ​laugh​ ​at​ ​the​ ​man​ ​who​ ​fucks​ ​his.pillows! Just​ ​because​ ​they're​ ​2D​ ​doesn't​ ​give​ ​you​ ​the​ ​right​ ​to​ ​mock​ ​them!”​ ​Nobody​ ​acknowledged​ ​him. He​ ​was​ ​fuming,​ ​and​ ​without​ ​acknowledgment​ ​he​ ​wanted​ ​he​ ​stormed​ ​off​ ​onto​ ​the​ ​trail​ ​ahead​ ​of us.​ ​We​ ​didn't​ ​notice​ ​he​ ​had​ ​left​ ​for​ ​five​ ​minutes.​ ​Even​ ​then,​ ​we​ ​weren't​ ​concerned.​ ​Despite being​ ​Sergeant​ ​Weeb,​ ​he​ ​was​ ​a​ ​superb​ ​hiker.​ ​We​ ​prepared​ ​ourselves,​ ​packed​ ​supplies​ ​and
checked​ ​the​ ​weather.​ ​They​ ​said​ ​it​ ​would​ ​be​ ​a​ ​sunny​ ​day.​ ​As​ ​we​ ​packed,​ ​I​ ​heard​ ​my​ ​keys​ ​jingle again.​ ​However,​ ​a​ ​distinct​ ​click​ ​was​ ​made,​ ​which​ ​was​ ​unusual.​ ​My​ ​keys​ ​never​ ​made​ ​that​ ​sound. I​ ​disregarded​ ​it,​ ​and​ ​entered​ ​the​ ​trail.​ ​I​ ​just​ ​wanted​ ​to​ ​get​ ​going.​ ​As​ ​we​ ​went​ ​into​ ​the​ ​trail,​ ​my keys​ ​kept​ ​jingling​ ​and​ ​it​ ​was​ ​infuriating.​ ​It​ ​had​ ​the​ ​same​ ​feeling​ ​they​ ​were​ ​goading​ ​me​ ​as​ ​they were​ ​earlier.​ ​I​ ​felt​ ​my​ ​head​ ​tingle​ ​with​ ​confusion.​ ​All​ ​of​ ​a​ ​sudden,​ ​my​ ​vision​ ​blended​ ​into​ ​a​ ​filthy mix​ ​of​ ​colors.​ ​My​ ​balance​ ​was​ ​offset,​ ​and​ ​I​ ​was​ ​staggering.​ ​I​ ​tried​ ​to​ ​call​ ​out​ ​to​ ​my​ ​friends,​ ​but my​ ​words​ ​just​ ​mixed​ ​into​ ​the​ ​nothingness​ ​awaiting​ ​me.​ ​Suddenly,​ ​the​ ​colors​ ​mixed​ ​to​ ​form​ ​a cabin​ ​near​ ​the​ ​mountain,​ ​with​ ​lights​ ​on.​ ​I​ ​started​ ​to​ ​head​ ​for​ ​it,​ ​but​ ​a​ ​I​ ​heard​ ​a​ ​scream​ ​which jolted​ ​me​ ​from​ ​the​ ​illusion.​ ​We​ ​were​ ​still​ ​on​ ​the​ ​trail,​ ​but​ ​something​ ​haunted​ ​me​ ​about​ ​that illusion,​ ​especially​ ​the​ ​scream.​ ​It​ ​sounded​ ​so​ ​familiar,​ ​but​ ​I​ ​wasn’t​ ​sure​ ​where​ ​I​ ​had​ ​heard​ ​it before.​ ​My​ ​friends​ ​didn’t​ ​seem​ ​to​ ​notice​ ​anything,​ ​they​ ​didn’t​ ​look​ ​confused​ ​at​ ​all,​ ​so​ ​I​ ​just shrugged​ ​it​ ​and​ ​contributed​ ​it​ ​to​ ​my​ ​tiredness.​ ​We​ ​continued​ ​on,​ ​basking​ ​the​ ​sun​ ​in​ ​and​ ​and jesting​ ​with​ ​each​ ​other.
A​ ​few​ ​hours​ ​into​ ​the​ ​hike,​ ​I​ ​felt​ ​a​ ​drop​ ​of​ ​water​ ​fall​ ​on​ ​my​ ​head.
“What​ ​the?”​ ​I​ ​looked​ ​up,​ ​and​ ​was​ ​met​ ​with​ ​a​ ​torrent​ ​of​ ​rain.
“What​ ​the​ ​fuck?​ ​The​ ​weather​ ​forecast​ ​said​ ​no​ ​rain!”​ ​Jeremiah​ ​complained.​ ​Suddenly,​ ​as if​ ​we​ ​were​ ​smitten​ ​by​ ​God​ ​himself,​ ​lightning​ ​struck​ ​a​ ​tree​ ​behind​ ​us,​ ​igniting​ ​it​ ​and​ ​blocking​ ​our path​ ​back.​ ​While​ ​the​ ​rain​ ​extinguished​ ​the​ ​fire,​ ​the​ ​tree​ ​was​ ​too​ ​big​ ​to​ ​get​ ​around.​ ​The​ ​storm was​ ​getting​ ​worse,​ ​and​ ​winds​ ​were​ ​picking​ ​up.​ ​I'd​ ​a​ ​bad​ ​feeling​ ​in​ ​my​ ​gut,​ ​and​ ​the​ ​only​ ​solution was​ ​to​ ​tell​ ​them​ ​about​ ​the​ ​cabin​ ​in​ ​my​ ​vision,​ ​which​ ​every​ ​atom​ ​of​ ​my​ ​being​ ​repulsed​ ​from. Either​ ​brave​ ​the​ ​storm​ ​or​ ​go​ ​into​ ​the​ ​cabin?​ ​Neither​ ​seemed​ ​appealing,​ ​and​ ​looking​ ​back, braving​ ​the​ ​storm​ ​would've​ ​been​ ​far​ ​better.​ ​But,​ ​like​ ​a​ ​coward,​ ​I​ ​made​ ​some​ ​bullshit​ ​excuse​ ​up.
“I​ ​think​ ​I​ ​saw​ ​a​ ​sign​ ​about​ ​some​ ​sort​ ​of​ ​cabin!​ ​It​ ​should​ ​be​ ​eastward!”​ ​I​ ​proclaimed,​ ​truly not​ ​knowing​ ​what​ ​direction​ ​it​ ​was​ ​in.
“Alright,​ ​let's​ ​head​ ​east​ ​then.”​ ​Tucker​ ​said,​ ​and​ ​everyone​ ​nodded​ ​with​ ​agreement.​ ​We started​ ​running​ ​east,​ ​through​ ​the​ ​incessant​ ​pouring​ ​of​ ​rain​ ​and​ ​roaring​ ​thunder.​ ​Deep​ ​inside​ ​me, I​ ​hopes​ ​I​ ​guessed​ ​wrong,​ ​and​ ​I​ ​felt​ ​reassured​ ​by​ ​the​ ​odds.​ ​A​ ​75%​ ​chance​ ​that​ ​we​ ​never​ ​saw​ ​it, and​ ​my​ ​credibility​ ​as​ ​a​ ​literate​ ​member​ ​of​ ​society​ ​would've​ ​been​ ​a​ ​good​ ​trade-off.​ ​Despite​ ​that, a​ ​mix​ ​of​ ​horror​ ​and​ ​relief​ ​washed​ ​over​ ​me.​ ​I​ ​saw​ ​the​ ​cabin​ ​in​ ​its​ ​full​ ​glory​ ​over​ ​the​ ​ridge.
“Come​ ​on!”​ ​Byron​ ​changed​ ​as​ ​we​ ​trudged​ ​up​ ​the​ ​muddy​ ​and​ ​eroding​ ​hill.​ ​Nicolai​ ​slipped and​ ​started​ ​sliding​ ​down​ ​the​ ​hill,​ ​but​ ​Gabe​ ​caught​ ​him​ ​before​ ​he​ ​slid​ ​too​ ​far​ ​down​ ​the​ ​hill.​ ​He carried​ ​him​ ​up​ ​the​ ​hill,​ ​and​ ​after​ ​a​ ​tiring​ ​trek,​ ​reached​ ​the​ ​top.​ ​We​ ​all​ ​sat​ ​down,​ ​having exhausted​ ​ourselves​ ​trying​ ​to​ ​get​ ​up​ ​the​ ​hill.​ ​We​ ​were​ ​all​ ​drenched​ ​in​ ​the​ ​brown,​ ​gooey​ ​mud and​ ​laid​ ​down.​ ​We​ ​weren’t​ ​sure​ ​why​ ​we​ ​didn’t​ ​go​ ​into​ ​the​ ​cabin,​ ​but​ ​it​ ​took​ ​us​ ​all​ ​a​ ​second​ ​to realize​ ​the​ ​problem-we​ ​didn’t​ ​have​ ​TJ​ ​with​ ​us.​ ​Since​ ​he​ ​had​ ​left​ ​earlier,​ ​he​ ​had​ ​to​ ​be​ ​ahead​ ​on the​ ​trail​ ​but​ ​was​ ​it​ ​worth​ ​it?​ ​Nicolai​ ​grit​ ​his​ ​teeth.​ ​He​ ​was​ ​always​ ​a​ ​kind​ ​of​ ​white​ ​knight​ ​character, and​ ​he​ ​always​ ​had​ ​an​ ​affinity​ ​for​ ​TJ.
“We’ve​ ​got​ ​to​ ​save​ ​TJ,”​ ​he​ ​said,​ ​“I​ ​refuse​ ​to​ ​let​ ​him​ ​die!”​ ​He​ ​stormed​ ​off,​ ​back​ ​down​ ​into the​ ​mud.
“You​ ​idiot!​ ​He’ll​ ​be​ ​fine,​ ​and​ ​if​ ​he’s​ ​at​ ​the​ ​top​ ​of​ ​the​ ​hill​ ​he​ ​can​ ​probably​ ​find​ ​a​ ​safe​ ​place to​ ​hide!”​ ​Simon​ ​hollered,​ ​and​ ​grabbed​ ​Nicolai​ ​to​ ​try​ ​to​ ​pull​ ​him​ ​up,​ ​but​ ​suddenly​ ​the​ ​mud​ ​shifted and​ ​completely​ ​tackled​ ​Nicolai.​ ​Simon​ ​held​ ​on​ ​too​ ​tight​ ​and​ ​got​ ​flung​ ​into​ ​the​ ​mud​ ​as​ ​well.​ ​They
tried​ ​to​ ​get​ ​back​ ​up,​ ​but​ ​the​ ​rain​ ​had​ ​picked​ ​up,​ ​making​ ​it​ ​almost​ ​impossible​ ​to​ ​trek​ ​outside​ ​of​ ​it. They​ ​mud​ ​constantly​ ​knocked​ ​them​ ​both​ ​down.
“Hold​ ​on,​ ​I’m​ ​coming!”​ ​Patrick​ ​said​ ​as​ ​he​ ​tried​ ​to​ ​dive​ ​into​ ​the​ ​mud​ ​to​ ​save​ ​them.​ ​Byron pulled​ ​him​ ​back.​ ​Patrick​ ​tried​ ​to​ ​break​ ​free​ ​of​ ​his​ ​grip.
“Let​ ​me​ ​go!​ ​I’m​ ​a​ ​lifeguard,​ ​I​ ​can​ ​save​ ​them!”​ ​he​ ​frantically​ ​screeched​ ​as​ ​Simon​ ​and Nicolai​ ​thrashed​ ​in​ ​the​ ​muddy​ ​waves.
“You​ ​can’t!​ ​Your​ ​thinking​ ​irrationally!”​ ​Byron​ ​tried​ ​to​ ​reason,​ ​but​ ​a​ ​scream​ ​from​ ​within​ ​the house​ ​jolted​ ​Patrick.
“While​ ​I​ ​can’t​ ​save​ ​them,​ ​I​ ​can​ ​save​ ​whoever​ ​that​ ​is!”​ ​Patrick​ ​said​ ​as​ ​he​ ​broke​ ​Byron’s grip​ ​and​ ​bolted​ ​past​ ​us.​ ​We​ ​all​ ​ran​ ​after​ ​him,​ ​and​ ​I​ ​took​ ​one​ ​look​ ​at​ ​the​ ​horrific​ ​mudslide.​ ​I​ ​saw Simon’s​ ​arm​ ​sticking​ ​out​ ​of​ ​the​ ​mud,​ ​sinking,​ ​with​ ​no​ ​sign​ ​of​ ​Nicolai.​ ​His​ ​arm​ ​was​ ​still​ ​besides the​ ​sinking.​ ​I​ ​almost​ ​broke​ ​out​ ​into​ ​tears,​ ​but​ ​there​ ​was​ ​no​ ​time​ ​for​ ​that.​ ​I​ ​had​ ​to​ ​stop​ ​Patrick. When​ ​I​ ​caught​ ​up,​ ​he​ ​had​ ​been​ ​stopped​ ​by​ ​a​ ​giant​ ​door,​ ​which​ ​was​ ​locked.​ ​He​ ​had​ ​tried​ ​to break​ ​a​ ​window,​ ​but​ ​everyone​ ​stopped​ ​him​ ​from​ ​destroying​ ​our​ ​only​ ​feasible​ ​shelter​ ​from​ ​the storm.​ ​Plus,​ ​there​ ​was​ ​a​ ​scream​ ​so​ ​he​ ​can’t​ ​run​ ​in​ ​alone.​ ​I​ ​walked​ ​up​ ​to​ ​the​ ​door​ ​and​ ​jiggled​ ​the doorknob.​ ​It​ ​was​ ​indeed​ ​locked.​ ​Yet,​ ​the​ ​color​ ​was​ ​bronze,​ ​the​ ​same​ ​shade​ ​as​ ​bronze​ ​as​ ​my key.​ ​My​ ​physical​ ​being​ ​entirely​ ​froze,​ ​yet​ ​my​ ​hand​ ​moved​ ​itself.​ ​I​ ​couldn’t​ ​control​ ​my​ ​hand.​ ​The key​ ​slipped​ ​into​ ​the​ ​lock,​ ​and​ ​with​ ​one​ ​turn​ ​the​ ​door​ ​opened​ ​with​ ​a​ ​click.​ ​My​ ​soul​ ​was​ ​in​ ​the​ ​pits. I​ ​tried​ ​to​ ​lock​ ​it,​ ​but​ ​to​ ​no​ ​avail.​ ​Suddenly,​ ​the​ ​key​ ​pulled​ ​out,​ ​and​ ​forced​ ​my​ ​hand​ ​to​ ​put​ ​my​ ​keys away.​ ​I​ ​just​ ​stood​ ​there,​ ​terrified.​ ​I​ ​started​ ​to​ ​back​ ​away,​ ​not​ ​wanting​ ​anything​ ​to​ ​do​ ​with​ ​ths cabin.​ ​But​ ​I​ ​backed​ ​into​ ​Charlie,​ ​who​ ​instinctively​ ​pushed​ ​me​ ​back.​ ​I​ ​flew​ ​past​ ​the​ ​door​ ​and​ ​onto the​ ​cold,​ ​wooden​ ​floor​ ​with​ ​a​ ​thud.​ ​Everyone​ ​was​ ​surprised.
“How’d​ ​you​ ​open​ ​it?”​ ​pressured​ ​Tucker,​ ​“I​ ​couldn’t,​ ​Patrick​ ​couldn’t,​ ​nobody​ ​could.​ ​So how​ ​did​ ​you?”​ ​I​ ​stayed​ ​there,​ ​filled​ ​with​ ​fear,​ ​and​ ​tried​ ​to​ ​move.
“I​ ​got​ ​a​ ​skeleton​ ​key​ ​the​ ​other​ ​day.​ ​Just​ ​in​ ​case​ ​something​ ​happened.”​ ​I​ ​stammered, nervous​ ​because​ ​I​ ​wasn’t​ ​a​ ​careful​ ​person.​ ​They​ ​squinted​ ​at​ ​me.​ ​They​ ​all​ ​threw​ ​each​ ​other glances,​ ​and​ ​I​ ​didn’t​ ​like​ ​the​ ​look​ ​in​ ​their​ ​eyes.​ ​They​ ​picked​ ​me​ ​up​ ​and​ ​locked​ ​my​ ​arm​ ​behind my​ ​back,​ ​and​ ​suddenly​ ​there​ ​was​ ​another​ ​scream.​ ​Everyone​ ​ran,​ ​and​ ​I​ ​kept​ ​tripping​ ​over​ ​myself and​ ​being​ ​pushed.
“I​ ​swear​ ​I’m​ ​innocent!”​ ​I​ ​pleaded,​ ​but​ ​when​ ​the​ ​screaming​ ​continued,​ ​and​ ​when everyone​ ​had​ ​pinpointed​ ​the​ ​screaming,​ ​we​ ​opened​ ​the​ ​door​ ​and​ ​saw​ ​TJ​ ​under​ ​a​ ​sharpened pendulum,​ ​being​ ​continuously​ ​sliced​ ​up​ ​by​ ​it.​ ​Charlie,​ ​who​ ​was​ ​holding​ ​me,​ ​let​ ​go​ ​of​ ​me​ ​out​ ​of sheer​ ​disgust​ ​and​ ​ran​ ​out​ ​of​ ​the​ ​room.​ ​TJ​ ​saw​ ​us,​ ​with​ ​tears​ ​in​ ​his​ ​eyes,​ ​and​ ​with​ ​obvious​ ​pain in​ ​his​ ​voice​ ​asked​ ​that​ ​we​ ​free​ ​him.​ ​When​ ​it​ ​came​ ​down​ ​again,​ ​I​ ​could​ ​barely​ ​hear​ ​Charlie’s retching​ ​over​ ​TJ’s​ ​pained​ ​screams.
“Don’t​ ​worry,​ ​we’ll​ ​save​ ​you!”​ ​Patrick​ ​heroically​ ​said​ ​as​ ​he​ ​tackled​ ​the​ ​pendulum’s​ ​hook, trying​ ​to​ ​break​ ​it.​ ​All​ ​he​ ​succeeded​ ​was​ ​bouncing​ ​off​ ​with​ ​a​ ​broken​ ​shoulder​ ​since,​ ​surprisingly, it​ ​was​ ​made​ ​with​ ​steel.​ ​TJ​ ​screeched​ ​again.​ ​It​ ​pained​ ​me​ ​to​ ​look​ ​at​ ​his​ ​abdomen,​ ​grotesquely mutilated​ ​and​ ​chopped​ ​out.​ ​I​ ​could​ ​clearly​ ​see​ ​his​ ​esophagus​ ​and​ ​stomach.​ ​I​ ​don’t​ ​know​ ​why, but​ ​I​ ​rushed​ ​towards​ ​the​ ​sight​ ​and​ ​tried​ ​to​ ​undo​ ​his​ ​shackles.​ ​He​ ​continually​ ​screeched​ ​as​ ​the axe​ ​came​ ​down.​ ​My​ ​psyche​ ​was​ ​slowly​ ​degrading​ ​already,​ ​but​ ​the​ ​shackles​ ​were​ ​locked​ ​down. Suddenly,​ ​I​ ​felt​ ​a​ ​force​ ​knock​ ​me​ ​away​ ​from​ ​him.​ ​I​ ​fell​ ​to​ ​the​ ​ground​ ​hard,​ ​and​ ​I​ ​heard​ ​Patrick whisper​ ​“You're​ ​not​ ​tightening​ ​those​ ​clamps!”​ ​TJ​ ​continued​ ​to​ ​scream,​ ​more​ ​rapidly​ ​now.
“I​ ​can't​ ​undo​ ​the​ ​bracelets!​ ​They're​ ​locked”​ ​Charlie​ ​panicked.
“What​ ​did​ ​you​ ​do,​ ​scum?”​ ​Patrick​ ​threatened,​ ​grinding​ ​my​ ​face​ ​against​ ​the​ ​floor.​ ​I​ ​barely heard​ ​him​ ​over​ ​the​ ​screams.​ ​Suddenly,​ ​they​ ​stopped.​ ​Patrick​ ​looked​ ​up,​ ​and​ ​I​ ​scrambled​ ​free. Everyone​ ​looked​ ​at​ ​TJ’s​ ​dead​ ​body.​ ​We​ ​all​ ​walked​ ​up​ ​to​ ​his​ ​mangled​ ​body.​ ​He​ ​had​ ​been bisected​ ​a​ ​look​ ​of​ ​terror​ ​on​ ​his​ ​face.​ ​I​ ​closed​ ​his​ ​eyes.​ ​Tucker,​ ​however​ ​saw​ ​a​ ​plastic​ ​bag​ ​where TJ’s​ ​stomach​ ​had​ ​been.​ ​His​ ​arm​ ​shook​ ​violently​ ​as​ ​he​ ​picked​ ​it​ ​up,​ ​and​ ​he​ ​was​ ​barely​ ​able​ ​to open​ ​it​ ​up.​ ​After​ ​that,​ ​he​ ​ran​ ​off​ ​to​ ​find​ ​Charlie.​ ​I​ ​went​ ​to​ ​pick​ ​it​ ​up,​ ​but​ ​Patrick​ ​threw​ ​me​ ​onto​ ​the table,​ ​and​ ​I​ ​barely​ ​missed​ ​the​ ​pendulum’s​ ​bladed​ ​end.​ ​He​ ​picked​ ​up​ ​the​ ​note​ ​and​ ​read​ ​it​ ​aloud.  

Hello,​ ​ yo u​ ​ m ay​ ​ be​ ​ w o n derin g ​ ​ w here.​ ​ A re.​ ​ It's​ ​ r u dimen t a ry, ​ ​ really. ​ ​ S o m n u m ​ ​ cabin.​ ​ Essen tially, ​ ​ yo u've ​ ​ all ​ ​ been​ ​ pushed​ ​ in​ ​ here ​ ​ by​ ​ my​ ​ d oin g,  t h a t​ ​ bea u tif ul​ ​ frea k ​ ​ st o r m.​ ​ A ren't​ ​ f o recasts ​ ​ helpf ul?​ ​​ ​ I​ ​ f o r g o t, ​ ​ i​ ​ c o n tr olled​ ​ t his.​ ​ A nyw ays,​ ​​ ​ if​ ​ yo u​ ​ lift ​ ​ up​ ​ t his​ ​ fine​ ​ yo u n g ​ ​ la d’s​ ​ c o rpse,​ ​ yo u'll ​ ​ fin d​ ​ a  tr apd o o r​ ​ t h a t​ ​ lea ds ​ ​ yo u ​ ​ t o​ ​ freed o m.​ ​ Yo u ​ ​ m ay ​ ​ be ​ ​ w o n derin g​ ​ t h o u g h, ​ ​ h o w​ ​ d o​ ​ I​ ​ get ​ ​ him ​ ​ o ff? ​ ​ He's​ ​ lo c ked ​ ​ d o w n,​ ​ isn't​ ​ he?​ ​ Well, ​ ​ o ne ​ ​ o f​ ​ yo u r ​ ​ frien ds​ ​ h as​ ​ a  key.​ ​ O ne​ ​ t o​ ​ open​ ​ t he ​ ​ d o o r,​ ​ c o rrect?​ ​ T h a t ​ ​ w o n't ​ ​ w o r k ​ ​ here.​ ​ O ne​ ​ o f​ ​ yo u r​ ​ frien ds, ​ ​ c u rren tly​ ​ wit h​ ​ yo u, ​ ​ h a ve​ ​ t he​ ​ clue​ ​ t o​ ​ fin d ​ ​ t he​ ​ key​ ​ in​ ​ t heir​ ​ hea rts. ​ ​ T h a t  br o nze​ ​ key​ ​ will​ ​ open ​ ​ t heir ​ ​ hea rt​ ​ f o r​ ​ yo u, ​ ​ pu ttin g ​ ​ yo u ​ ​ o ne​ ​ step​ ​ closer ​ ​ t o​ ​ freed o m!​ ​ O h,​ ​ f o r​ ​ t he​ ​ rec o r d,​ ​ d o n't ​ ​ expect ​ ​ t hem​ ​ t o​ ​ su r vive​ ​ after ​ ​ t heir ​ ​ hea rt  explo des.​ ​ T o o d alo o! 

Patrick​ ​threw​ ​the​ ​note​ ​down​ ​in​ ​a​ ​rage​ ​and​ ​picked​ ​me​ ​up​ ​by​ ​my​ ​collar.​ ​He​ ​stormed​ ​up​ ​to me,​ ​and​ ​picked​ ​me​ ​up.​ ​I​ ​panicked,​ ​and​ ​I​ ​grabbed​ ​the​ ​key​ ​and​ ​put​ ​it​ ​against​ ​his​ ​chest.​ ​He immediately​ ​dropped​ ​me,​ ​looking​ ​at​ ​me​ ​with​ ​horror.​ ​Suddenly,​ ​his​ ​left​ ​pec​ ​started​ ​getting​ ​bigger. I​ ​heard​ ​his​ ​heartbeat​ ​pound​ ​louder​ ​with​ ​every​ ​second.​ ​People​ ​ran​ ​back​ ​into​ ​the​ ​room,​ ​and​ ​saw me​ ​and​ ​Patrick.​ ​Suddenly,​ ​his​ ​body​ ​exploded,​ ​flinging​ ​guts​ ​everywhere.​ ​Everyone​ ​was drenched​ ​with​ ​blood.​ ​My​ ​knees​ ​turned​ ​to​ ​jello,​ ​shins​ ​to​ ​vibrators.​ ​I​ ​fell​ ​to​ ​the​ ​ground,​ ​blood splashing​ ​in​ ​every​ ​which​ ​way.​ ​Charlie​ ​picked​ ​up​ ​the​ ​note,​ ​his​ ​shirt​ ​covered​ ​in​ ​vomit.
“You​ ​thought​ ​Patrick​ ​had​ ​the​ ​key?”​ ​he​ ​asked.​ ​I​ ​just​ ​stood​ ​there​ ​stammering.​ ​Instinctively, and​ ​subconsciously,​ ​I​ ​started​ ​sifting​ ​through​ ​his​ ​guts,​ ​begging​ ​for​ ​a​ ​note.​ ​I​ ​moved​ ​a​ ​part​ ​of​ ​his spleen.​ ​Nothing.​ ​I​ ​checked​ ​under​ ​a​ ​half​ ​of​ ​his​ ​skull.​ ​Nothing.​ ​A​ ​puddle​ ​of​ ​grey​ ​matter.​ ​Nothing.​ ​I stood​ ​up,​ ​a​ ​broken​ ​man.​ ​Everyone​ ​backed​ ​up.​ ​I​ ​raised​ ​the​ ​key.​ ​The​ ​gleen​ ​was​ ​almost​ ​a​ ​wink, provoking​ ​me​ ​to​ ​proceed​ ​on.
“H-hey​ ​now,​ ​we​ ​can​ ​think​ ​this​ ​logically​ ​through​ ​right?”​ ​Jeremiah​ ​said,​ ​then​ ​he​ ​coughed.​ ​I lunged​ ​at​ ​him,​ ​and​ ​he​ ​blew​ ​up.​ ​Everyone​ ​backed​ ​up​ ​from​ ​me​ ​and​ ​the​ ​bloody​ ​explosion.​ ​A​ ​scroll laid​ ​there,​ ​soaked​ ​in​ ​blood.​ ​Attached​ ​was​ ​a​ ​key,​ ​along​ ​with​ ​congratulations​ ​scrawled​ ​on​ ​it.​ ​I moved​ ​TJ's​ ​body​ ​off​ ​the​ ​table,​ ​and​ ​started​ ​down​ ​the​ ​tunnel.​ ​I​ ​had​ ​no​ ​idea​ ​if​ ​anyone​ ​was following​ ​me,​ ​and​ ​frankly​ ​I​ ​didn't​ ​care.​ ​I​ ​wanted​ ​to​ ​be​ ​free.​ ​I​ ​wanted​ ​to​ ​die.​ ​I​ ​just​ ​killed​ ​two​ ​of​ ​my best​ ​friends.
After​ ​a​ ​while,​ ​I​ ​ran​ ​into​ ​a​ ​metal​ ​door.​ ​It​ ​opened​ ​with​ ​a​ ​whine,​ ​and​ ​I​ ​saw​ ​two​ ​big​ ​tanks​ ​of some​ ​neon​ ​liquid​ ​immediately.​ ​I​ ​heard​ ​running​ ​down​ ​the​ ​steps.​ ​I​ ​turned​ ​and​ ​saw​ ​my​ ​friends, with​ ​a​ ​solemn​ ​look​ ​on​ ​our​ ​faces.​ ​Suddenly,​ ​some​ ​force​ ​pushed​ ​us​ ​onto​ ​a​ ​concrete​ ​platform, where​ ​we​ ​saw​ ​Simon​ ​and​ ​Nicolai​ ​in​ ​glass​ ​tubes,​ ​chained​ ​up​ ​with​ ​mud​ ​splattered​ ​on​ ​them.​ ​They saw​ ​us​ ​and​ ​started​ ​throttling​ ​in​ ​their​ ​chains.
“We're​ ​coming!”​ ​Tucker​ ​promised,​ ​but​ ​then​ ​a​ ​TV​ ​with​ ​a​ ​masked​ ​man​ ​buzzed​ ​to​ ​to​ ​life.
there.​ ​Have​ ​fun!”​ ​The​ ​door​ ​was​ ​bronze-like​ ​my​ ​key.​ ​While​ ​everyone​ ​discussed​ ​strategy​ ​to​ ​save them,​ ​I​ ​zoned​ ​out.​ ​I​ ​started​ ​at​ ​the​ ​bronze​ ​door.​ It... could all end here. Right now!.. ​Suddenly, Byron​ ​pat​ ​my​ ​shoulder​ ​hard,​ ​enough​ ​to​ ​break​ ​me​ ​from​ ​my​ ​delusion.
“Understand​ ​the​ ​plAnnJ?”​ ​Byron​ ​asked,​ ​my​ ​brains​ ​distorting​ ​his​ ​words.
“Yes,”​ ​I​ ​replied,​ ​half​ ​slurring​ ​my​ ​words.​ ​Byron​ ​nodded.​ ​They​ ​all​ ​set​ ​out​ ​to​ ​run,​ ​and​ ​I figured​ ​we​ ​had​ ​a​ ​chance.​ ​I​ ​got​ ​ready​ ​to​ ​run.​ ​When​ ​everyone​ ​began,​ ​so​ ​did​ ​I​ ​but​ ​something​ ​in my​ ​head​ ​started​ ​buzzing.​ ​I​ ​fell​ ​to​ ​the​ ​floor,​ ​my​ ​keys​ ​clinging​ ​and​ ​sliding.against​ ​the​ ​floor.​ ​The floor​ ​began.to​ ​collapse.​ ​And​ ​suddenly,​ ​I​ ​grabbed​ ​my​ ​keys,​ ​yet​ ​they​ ​were​ ​all​ ​gone​ ​save​ ​the bronze​ ​one.​ ​My​ ​vision​ ​twisted​ ​again,​ ​thid​ ​time​ ​into​ ​a​ ​deranged​ ​man​ ​with​ ​frizzy​ ​black​ ​hair​ ​and pimples​ ​everywhere.​ ​He​ ​was​ ​grotesque,​ ​and​ ​he​ ​raspily​ ​said,​ ​“Free​ ​yourself.”​ ​My​ ​vision​ ​went​ ​to normal,​ ​the​ ​floor​ ​had​ ​just​ ​decayed​ ​below​ ​me,​ ​but.I​ ​caught​ ​the​ ​ledge​ ​of​ ​the​ ​concrete​ ​before​ ​I​ ​fell into​ ​the​ ​bottomless​ ​pit.​ ​I​ ​pulled.myself​ ​up,​ ​and​ ​then​ ​I​ ​started​ ​to​ ​the​ ​door.​ ​One​ ​kf​ ​my​ ​friends turned​ ​around​ ​and​ ​screamed.​ ​I​ ​didn't​ ​know​ ​who.​ ​I​ ​had​ ​no​ ​care.​ ​I​ ​pushed​ ​the​ ​door​ ​open,​ ​and closed​ ​it.​ ​Suddenly,​ ​my.vision​ ​twisted​ ​again,​ ​into​ ​a​ ​picture​ ​of​ ​them​ ​freaking​ ​out​ ​as​ ​Simon​ ​and Nicolai​ ​disintegrated​ ​into​ ​small​ ​particles​ ​in​ ​the​ ​neon​ ​fluid.
“The​ ​bastard!”​ ​Byron​ ​said,​ ​as​ ​he​ ​and​ ​my​ ​friends​ ​fell​ ​into​ ​the​ ​pit.​ ​I​ ​felt​ ​no​ ​remorse,​ ​and​ ​as I​ ​moved,​ ​still​ ​seeing​ ​the​ ​vision,​ ​guilt​ ​started​ ​to​ ​wash​ ​me​ ​over.​ ​I​ ​couldn't​ ​forgivr​ ​myself,​ ​I​ ​couldn't! Then,​ ​everything​ ​went​ ​white.
I​ ​woke​ ​on​ ​my​ ​bed,​ ​screaming.​ ​I​ ​panted​ ​heavilt,​ ​and​ ​recognized​ ​it​ ​was​ ​my​ ​room.​ ​My phone​ ​was​ ​where​ ​I​ ​left​ ​it,​ ​and​ ​there​ ​was​ ​no​ ​bronze​ ​key.​ ​I​ ​sighed​ ​in​ ​relief.​ ​It​ ​was​ ​night.​ ​I​ ​checked my​ ​phone.​ ​1​ ​voicemail.​ ​I​ ​opened​ ​it. “Congratulations!,”​ ​the​ ​raspy​ ​voice​ ​statistically​ ​said,​ ​followed​ ​by​ ​six​ ​gunshots.

EVERYONE PLEASE VOTE HERE (CONTESTANTS PLS DON'T VOTE)
GoogleFeud
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:41 pm

Uhhh

Don't read that pasta but check the discord for the pdf

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Federico Decandia
Clayton (Briah)
Gebura Briah
ChubbyMooshroom9
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town

Postby lemonader666 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:21 pm

Seriously red?

you can email me at lemonader666@gmail.com if need be
lemonader666
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby mdb1023 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:04 pm

And here I thought we might actually lose this one lol.

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby Shilster » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:05 pm

Red what the fuck

I thought it was longer
Shilster
Werewolf
Werewolf

Postby GoogleFeud » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:59 am

I am... I am kinda disappointed...

Team Red Velvet wins this challenge with... 4 votes.
Team Blue Blizzard lost the challenge with 3 votes.

Team Blizzard will be eliminating someone tonight!
GoogleFeud
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby mdb1023 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:16 am

How in the ever loving fuck.....

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

PreviousNext

Return to Completed/Abandoned Games