Who's the Wolf? 10/10 - WILL RESUME SHORTLY

A place for old, unplayed, and completed games go to lie.

Re: Who's the Wolf? 10/10 - Full Moon Two - Who's for Dinner

Postby JGaming08 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:46 am

Wouldn't the werewolf just... not kill Big Mama? I doubt they would have, so I still think destruction is fairly confirmed.
Do not be fooled by the pandas, my actual fursona is a platypus.

User avatar
JGaming08
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 405
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:52 am
Location: I ran over an orphan yesterday.

Re: Who's the Wolf? 10/10 - Full Moon Two - Who's for Dinner

Postby deathofrats0808 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:46 am

Well, 4 people were protected last night. So we had a good chance the WW wouldn't attack. If you were attacked please say so. I slept peacefully personally.
Out on the endless ocean
We tear along the gales



Game Coming Soon!
User avatar
deathofrats0808
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 337
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:10 am
Location: My own little world

Re: Who's the Wolf? 10/10 - Full Moon Two - Who's for Dinner

Postby destruction5033 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:49 am

i also slept peacefully
Im Wise
destruction5033 wrote:bacic grammer is for people who like bacic grammer tho

fm score
96-1-0
User avatar
destruction5033
Transporter
Transporter
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:34 pm
Location: somewhere but u dont know

Re: Who's the Wolf? 10/10 - Full Moon Two - Who's for Dinner

Postby BRVR » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:51 am

I think i was protected by the priest cuz it said the howls were near and i didnt barricade my windows but i also hear a prayer and feel safe
Spoiler: In Loving Memory of
Jason J. Hamilton
July 3, 1975 - March 29, 2018

'If you need me, call and I will come.
Though you can't see or touch me, I'll be near
And if you listen with your heart you'll hear
All my love around you soft and clear,

And then, when you must come this way alone
I'll greet you with a smile and say "Welcome Home!"'

Can you survive The Curse?
User avatar
BRVR
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:14 pm
Location: Derp Land Jevil! (3/15)

Re: Who's the Wolf? 10/10 - Full Moon Two - Who's for Dinner

Postby deathofrats0808 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:58 am

Ah. That makes sense.

Also @host the title needs updating.
Out on the endless ocean
We tear along the gales



Game Coming Soon!
User avatar
deathofrats0808
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 337
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:10 am
Location: My own little world

Who's the Wolf? 10/10 - New Moon Three - Where'd Mr Wolf Go?

Postby hereisme » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:10 am

deathofrats0808 wrote:Also @host the title needs updating.

Thanks for the reminder!
I'm on it.
:D
Who's the Wolf - mystery game with hidden WW attribute
http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/vi ... 25&t=69984
User avatar
hereisme
Survivor
Survivor
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:23 am

Re: Who's the Wolf? 10/10 - New Moon Three - Where'd Mr Wolf

Postby hereisme » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:21 am

And just FYI before anyone gets ideas - Mr is not gender indicative in the title.
I just like how it sounds.
Who's the Wolf - mystery game with hidden WW attribute
http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/vi ... 25&t=69984
User avatar
hereisme
Survivor
Survivor
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:23 am

Re: Who's the Wolf? 10/10 - Full Moon Two - Who's for Dinner

Postby Binturong » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:23 am

I slept peacefully.

BRVR wrote:I think i was protected by the priest cuz it said the howls were near and i didnt barricade my windows but i also hear a prayer and feel safe

If nobody else claims not to have slept peacefully then you're confirmed town for this ^^

@hereisme - in the hypothetical situation that a Protective role is the Wolf (but doesn't know it yet), is it possible for their kill target to be randed to the same person as their protection target?
FM:
12H (Birb FM) - In Progress
User avatar
Binturong
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:19 pm

Re: Who's the Wolf? 10/10 - New Moon Two - Mama's Resting

Postby Binturong » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:27 am

Also, once everyone has checked in, we should immediately do this plan.

Binturong wrote:I've got a sort-of plan. Today, we as a town select four players who we'd prefer survived tonight and we assign a specific protective role to go on each one.
-- Sally Sheers protects someone today (Day Action).
-- The Reverend protects two people tonight.
-- The Sheriff protects someone tonight (but it's only a 50/50 protection so assign that to the lowest valued protection target).

That will ensure that at least three of us survive tonight. Later on in the game, when the Wolf knows who they are, this can be used for WIFOM purposes (if the Wolf is one of the protectives, they will be outed if they attack their assigned target, so theoretically the target gets protected anyway).

Seeing as destruction is basically already confirmed town, I suggest that Sally Sheers uses their Day Action on destruction. This guarantees that destruction survives tonight.

The rest of the protection targets should be decided later on today, after we've confirmed everyone's night results.
FM:
12H (Birb FM) - In Progress
User avatar
Binturong
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:19 pm

Re: Who's the Wolf? 10/10 - New Moon Three - Where'd Mr Wolf

Postby Binturong » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:32 am

1. Multiuniverse
2. kookeekwisp
3. TimeToReap
4. BRVR - potentially attacked by WW but saved by Reverend?
5. destruction5033 - SP
6. JGaming08
7. deathofrats0808 - SP
8. chitownmvp01
9. PokemonKidRyan
10. Binturong - SP

Actually, ignore my last post. Sally Sheers should wait for everyone to check in before submitting a protection target, as I forgot that the Reverend can't protect people that they protected the previous night. If we establish that BRVR is confirmed town, Sally should protect BRVR tonight instead, and the Reverend can protect destruction.
FM:
12H (Birb FM) - In Progress
User avatar
Binturong
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:19 pm

Re: Who's the Wolf? 10/10 - New Moon Three - Where'd Mr Wolf

Postby Binturong » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:46 am

I've tried to sum up my take on the roles' abilities from the first post.

Sheriff Brady Kline - 3 shot Doctor with a 50% success rate; afterwards becomes a Bodydouble.

Reverend - Doctor, can protect 2 people per night (but unaware of which one was attacked), cannot protect the same people on consecutive nights, 1 shot BP vest.

Amy Marie - Inventor-type role? By now they should have a helpful item to either keep for themselves or give to someone else.

Sally Sheers - Day Doctor, 2 shot self heal available

Mayor Cameron Carter - Daycop, receives two results (one for a random player, one for target) and can verify one of these results at night. Once revealed, is a Doublevoter

Little Jimmy - now just a Citizen / Vanilla Townie

Big Mama - dead

Twin Ginger - lovers with other twin, aligned with Wolf if other twin is Wolf

Twin Bridgette - ^^

Werewolf Hunter - abilities are secret, cannot roll Wolf.


I think with my earlier plan we should be able to win this easily. The Mayor should out if a) he has a Wolf result or b) he has at least 2 town results on non-confirmed people **note, these "results" refer to his nightly verification action.

The Twins should never out rn for obvious reasons. WW Hunter should also stay hidden, I'm hoping they have some sort of vigilante ability so they will be very useful in late game. Amy Marie can out if they want, but more importantly if you receive an item from Amy Marie, 100% say you did because wolf!Amy would keep any item for themselves and not give it to a townie. So if someone receives an Amy Marie item, that basically confirms Amy Marie as Town.
FM:
12H (Birb FM) - In Progress
User avatar
Binturong
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:19 pm

Re: Who's the Wolf? 10/10 - New Moon Three - Where'd Mr Wolf

Postby destruction5033 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:52 am

Binturong wrote:I've tried to sum up my take on the roles' abilities from the first post.

Sheriff Brady Kline - 3 shot Doctor with a 50% success rate; afterwards becomes a Bodydouble.

Reverend - Doctor, can protect 2 people per night (but unaware of which one was attacked), cannot protect the same people on consecutive nights, 1 shot BP vest.

Amy Marie - Inventor-type role? By now they should have a helpful item to either keep for themselves or give to someone else.

Sally Sheers - Day Doctor, 2 shot self heal available

Mayor Cameron Carter - Daycop, receives two results (one for a random player, one for target) and can verify one of these results at night. Once revealed, is a Doublevoter

Little Jimmy - now just a Citizen / Vanilla Townie

Big Mama - dead

Twin Ginger - lovers with other twin, aligned with Wolf if other twin is Wolf

Twin Bridgette - ^^

Werewolf Hunter - abilities are secret, cannot roll Wolf.


I think with my earlier plan we should be able to win this easily. The Mayor should out if a) he has a Wolf result or b) he has at least 2 town results on non-confirmed people **note, these "results" refer to his nightly verification action.

The Twins should never out rn for obvious reasons. WW Hunter should also stay hidden, I'm hoping they have some sort of vigilante ability so they will be very useful in late game. Amy Marie can out if they want, but more importantly if you receive an item from Amy Marie, 100% say you did because wolf!Amy would keep any item for themselves and not give it to a townie. So if someone receives an Amy Marie item, that basically confirms Amy Marie as Town.


now wolf amy marie may give it to smone else to confirme themself
Im Wise
destruction5033 wrote:bacic grammer is for people who like bacic grammer tho

fm score
96-1-0
User avatar
destruction5033
Transporter
Transporter
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:34 pm
Location: somewhere but u dont know

Re: Who's the Wolf? 10/10 - New Moon Three - Where'd Mr Wolf

Postby JGaming08 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:57 am

Binturong wrote:1. Multiuniverse
2. kookeekwisp
3. TimeToReap
4. BRVR - potentially attacked by WW but saved by Reverend?
5. destruction5033 - SP
6. JGaming08
7. deathofrats0808 - SP
8. chitownmvp01
9. PokemonKidRyan
10. Binturong - SP

Actually, ignore my last post. Sally Sheers should wait for everyone to check in before submitting a protection target, as I forgot that the Reverend can't protect people that they protected the previous night. If we establish that BRVR is confirmed town, Sally should protect BRVR tonight instead, and the Reverend can protect destruction.

What does SP mean here?
Do not be fooled by the pandas, my actual fursona is a platypus.

User avatar
JGaming08
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 405
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:52 am
Location: I ran over an orphan yesterday.

Re: Who's the Wolf? 10/10 - New Moon Three - Where'd Mr Wolf

Postby deathofrats0808 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:57 am

Slept peacefully, basically that nothing happened to you at night.
Out on the endless ocean
We tear along the gales



Game Coming Soon!
User avatar
deathofrats0808
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 337
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:10 am
Location: My own little world

Re: Who's the Wolf? 10/10 - New Moon Three - Where'd Mr Wolf

Postby JGaming08 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:05 pm

Ah, ok. Ty.
Do not be fooled by the pandas, my actual fursona is a platypus.

User avatar
JGaming08
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 405
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:52 am
Location: I ran over an orphan yesterday.

Re: Who's the Wolf? 10/10 - New Moon Three - Where'd Mr Wolf

Postby chitownmvp01 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:53 pm

JGaming08 wrote:
Binturong wrote:1. Multiuniverse
2. kookeekwisp
3. TimeToReap
4. BRVR - potentially attacked by WW but saved by Reverend?
5. destruction5033 - SP
6. JGaming08
7. deathofrats0808 - SP
8. chitownmvp01
9. PokemonKidRyan
10. Binturong - SP

Actually, ignore my last post. Sally Sheers should wait for everyone to check in before submitting a protection target, as I forgot that the Reverend can't protect people that they protected the previous night. If we establish that BRVR is confirmed town, Sally should protect BRVR tonight instead, and the Reverend can protect destruction.

What does SP mean here?


Slept peacefully.

Put SP down for me as well.
Spoiler: Image

Spoiler:
Image
Thanks Burgy!

Thanks Achro!: Spoiler:
Chitsticks INC.


Favorite Roles: Mayor, Jailor, Investigator, Lookout, Sheriff, GF, Consigliere
Least Favorite Roles: Transporter, Jester, Survivor, Disguiser, Mafioso (original, not promoted)
User avatar
chitownmvp01
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
 
Posts: 8828
Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 4:50 am
Location: Chicagoland (CST/UTC-6 or CDT/UTC-5)

Re: Who's the Wolf? 10/10 - New Moon Three - Where'd Mr Wolf

Postby JGaming08 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:04 pm

Same here. Gimme SP.
Do not be fooled by the pandas, my actual fursona is a platypus.

User avatar
JGaming08
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 405
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:52 am
Location: I ran over an orphan yesterday.

Re: Who's the Wolf? 10/10 - New Moon Three - Where'd Mr Wolf

Postby PokemonKidRyan » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:54 pm

SP too here.
Though thought it would've been obvious :P
My personality:
Spoiler: Image

My alts were EdwardMidford and TsuchiyaTenaka. I apologise profusely for being bad and hiding behind them. I ask for forgiveness but know that won't be a simple feat. Please stop bringing up my past, as I'm striving towards a new future. I just sometimes struggle to show that I truly want said change.
User avatar
PokemonKidRyan
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
 
Posts: 169
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:47 am
Location: The Cave (Secret location)

Re: Who's the Wolf? 10/10 - New Moon Three - Where'd Mr Wolf

Postby Binturong » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:52 pm

destruction5033 wrote:now wolf amy marie may give it to smone else to confirme themself

Good, if so then a townie will get a useful ability (: and they won't be confirmed town anymore now you've said that.

1. Multiuniverse
2. kookeekwisp
3. TimeToReap
4. BRVR - potentially attacked by WW but saved by Reverend?
5. destruction5033 - SP
6. JGaming08 - SP
7. deathofrats0808 - SP
8. chitownmvp01 - SP
9. PokemonKidRyan - SP
10. Binturong - SP

As soon as Multi and kookee clarify if they slept peacefully, we'll be good to discuss who the protection targets should be. If nobody else was attacked/didn't sleep peacefully then BRVR is confirmed town.
FM:
12H (Birb FM) - In Progress
User avatar
Binturong
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:19 pm

Re: Who's the Wolf? 10/10 - New Moon Three - Where'd Mr Wolf

Postby TheNightmareFox » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:01 pm

ITS ME IM THE WOLF
(im not in game so hehe)
Image

R.I.P. Puffle a great friend
May she return soon as she's missed by all



Spoiler: Hells Island 2 (H2I) coming December 2018
User avatar
TheNightmareFox
Civilian
Civilian
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:00 pm
Location: In You Head...Or Your Closet

Re: Who's the Wolf? 10/10 - New Moon Three - Where'd Mr Wolf

Postby kookeekwisp » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:26 pm

Like a baby :D

All's quiet.
Favorite roles: Framer Survivor Trapper VampireHunter Consigliere Mafioso Escort Lookout Mayor Arsonist Disguiser Veteran Bodyguard Plaguebearer Medusa Blackmailer Executioner Doctor Crusader Vigilante Vampire PotionMaster Poisoner Transporter Jester Jailor Consort Ambusher Werewolf SerialKiller Hypnotist CovenLeader Pirate Godfather Sheriff Forger ??? Retributionist Amnesiac Investigator Necromancer Spy GuardianAngel Tracker Psychic HexMaster.

Kirize wrote:
kookeekwisp wrote:Dont single out Arso cause it kills slower!
I didnt know you could contradict yourself in one sentence
User avatar
kookeekwisp
Godfather
Godfather
 
Posts: 1511
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:55 pm

Re: Who's the Wolf? 10/10 - New Moon Three - Where'd Mr Wolf

Postby Multiuniverse » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:11 pm

SP. Also gj priest.

Thanks parker for the gif and SuperDuper for suggesting rotational sig
User avatar
Multiuniverse
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 495
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:15 am
Location: Everywhere yet nowhere, nowhere yet everywhere.

Re: Who's the Wolf? 10/10 - Full Moon Two - Who's for Dinner

Postby hereisme » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:21 pm

Binturong wrote:@hereisme - in the hypothetical situation that a Protective role is the Wolf (but doesn't know it yet), is it possible for their kill target to be randed to the same person as their protection target?

Ah, yes, they would be able to protect their target only if they were Sally Sheers - cause Day Action.
Seeing as characters like the Sheriff and Reverend must do their action at night.
They wouldn't be able to protect from themselves, since they would be in wolf form.
Which would also give that player early knowledge of their identity.
Who's the Wolf - mystery game with hidden WW attribute
http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/vi ... 25&t=69984
User avatar
hereisme
Survivor
Survivor
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:23 am

Re: Who's the Wolf? 10/10 - Full Moon Two - Who's for Dinner

Postby Multiuniverse » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:24 pm

hereisme wrote:
Binturong wrote:@hereisme - in the hypothetical situation that a Protective role is the Wolf (but doesn't know it yet), is it possible for their kill target to be randed to the same person as their protection target?

Ah, yes, they would be able to protect their target only if they were Sally Sheers - cause Day Action.
Seeing as characters like the Sheriff and Reverend must do their action at night.
They wouldn't be able to protect from themselves, since they would be in wolf form.
Which would also give that player early knowledge of their identity.


Wait so the priest is confirmed town now because they protected BRVR who was attacked by wolf?

Thanks parker for the gif and SuperDuper for suggesting rotational sig
User avatar
Multiuniverse
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 495
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:15 am
Location: Everywhere yet nowhere, nowhere yet everywhere.

Re: Who's the Wolf? 10/10 - New Moon Three - Where'd Mr Wolf

Postby hereisme » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:11 pm

Multiuniverse wrote:Wait so the priest is confirmed town now because they protected BRVR who was attacked by wolf?
It's all for town to discuss, but I answered the hypothetical question I was asked.
:D
Who's the Wolf - mystery game with hidden WW attribute
http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/vi ... 25&t=69984
User avatar
hereisme
Survivor
Survivor
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:23 am

PreviousNext

Return to Completed/Abandoned Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests