Un-Named (FULL!)

A place for old, unplayed, and completed games go to lie.

Un-Named (FULL!)

Postby dolphina » Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:07 pm

WARNING: This game is still a bit in progress! You can join the prototype by joining my discord! Here's the link! (It's also in my signature!)

Un-Named: The Game

Story:

Spoiler: The overhead voice crackles. “Kh, khh, hello? Are you all here?” You hear clicking noises coming from the speakers. “Checking security, checking security, doo doo doo…” Click. Click. Click. “All right kiddos, you’ve been translated to Facility-” the audio cuts off suddenly, and immediately restarts. “And that means you gotta have your ID badges. Got your ID badges?” You fumble around in a side pocket, digging out… nothing. You check your chest pocket. Nothing. Up your sleeves, inside your coat, under your hat… nothing. No ID badge. You look around. None of your colleagues have found their ID badges.

“Haven’t found em? That’s a shame.” The guy’s mouse clicks away. “Hit that red button to call the ID guy up.” A small child in an oversized lab coat rushes to hit the button, but gets knocked out of the way by a huge, burly man.

“Outta the way, kiddo. I should get my ID badge first.” The man hits the button, and…

BZZZZZT!

He falls dead onto the floor, dead. The kid begins to tremble and cry. Security guy starts to laugh, his laugh becoming more and more demonic by the second. “OH MAN! YOU REALLY FELL FOR THAT? THAT’S SO…” Security guy emanates an evil energy from the speakers (is that even possible?) as he (she or they?) pops his knuckles. “FUUUUCKINNNNN’ HILARIOUS! Ah, that really got me up and going!”

Suddenly, he(?) warps in front of them. “Whoo! Haven’t had this much fun since the incident of… what was it? 1929? Yeah, that was fuckin’ awesome. Anyway, you MAGGOTS might have noticed you don’t really know your name! Or anything about you! That’s cuz I gotta give them to ya! He(?) then mutters, “Fucking humans and their memory loss…” The “security guy,” now more of a “demonic guy,” snaps his fingers (claws?) and everything starts rushing back to you. Everything… but your name.

“Now, you may notice you still don’t have your name. Hah! That’s the only way you can escape the clutches of my glorious fuckin’ CLAWS!” He(?) flashes his(?) claws menacingly. “Anyway, I’m the glorious fuckin’ ruler of hell, no not that stinky impostor Lucifer, Saiko fuckin’ Kaiso! They/them by the way. Demons don’t have genders. At least, amazing FUCKIN’ demons like me!” Well. That answers that question. They smile toothily, their sharp bloodstained teeth flashing. The small child closest to them squeaks in fear and huddles towards you.

“Anyway, what’s this game called? I like to call it Kill the Disgusting ‘Unnamed’ Maggots! Oh, and that buzzer is still there. It kills one random person, but I just made it kill the man who pushed it for special effect.” Saiko howls with laughter. “AND HIS DEATH WAS FUCKIN’ HILARIOUS, TOO! WHAT A HOOT!”. Saiko waves their hand, making a dismissing gesture. “Hurry along now, fleshy maggots. I have people to kill. Oh, and one more thing.”

Saiko flaps their wings and flicks an invisible switch. Suddenly, you hear something charging up. “I hate all that fuckin’ boring as hell kumbaya shit. So if someone doesn’t die within 3 day phases, I’ll kill you all and you’ll never escape back to your maggot world, Earth. Oh, and remember. This is a special containment I made for all of you, don’t go smashing my shit or you’ll get a nice fuckin’ beating.” Saiko smiles creepily and flashes their claws. “That’s all, maggots! Enjoy your new life here at the Un-Named Facility!”

Mechanics:

Spoiler: Each person will have one build of character, specially chosen from their preferred settings and personality. There are eight stats: Speed, Strength, Intelligence, Sanity, Stealth, Friendliness, Luck, and Health. These stats will determine interactions with NPCs and PCs and can be changed at any time. Everyone’s characters will have a pseudonym given to them by Saiko. (This is the “Name” part of creating your character.) Your goal is to either be the LMS or figure out your name and escape from the facility. (Yes I know this kinda sounds like Spirited Away but it’s different trust me.) There can be anywhere from all the winners to no winners at all. If everyone dies, Saiko (the host) wins. There are three phases, the day phase (lasts 36 hours), the bartering phase (lasts 12 hours), and the night phase (lasts 24 hours). Each phase has different mechanics.

After each death, the timer for everyone to die resets, and the red button cannot be pressed for half of the remaining phase. This also resets any NPC deaths, meaning killing NPCs is ultimately a fruitless endeavour.

Phases:

Spoiler: The day phase is when you interact with your fellow PCs and explore the facility. You CANNOT buy items, and you CANNOT bargain with the NPCs OR other PCs for items or currency. However, you can collect currency and perform any kind of action other than bartering and purchasing. The currency of the facility is called “Name Coins,” and they can be gathered from anywhere in the facility. Each player starts with 10 Name Coins, which may be altered depending on their build.

The bartering phase is when you can buy items and barter with NPCs and PCs. Note that this is the ONLY time you can’t perform actions and the only time you can purchase items and barter with people. The prices may change from person to person depending on their luck.

The night phase is the most dangerous phase of all. The entire facility will be dimly lit, and no NPCs will be active during this phase. At this point, everyone will automatically go to their sleeping quarters, but they will NOT AUTOMATICALLY LOCK THE DOOR. You must do this manually, otherwise people may break in and kill you in the night. If someone dies during this phase, their death will be automatically announced once the phase is over.

The Map

Spoiler:

Character Creation

Spoiler:
The Template wrote:Name:
DoB (16-60 years old for the date):
Preferred Intelligence (1-10):
Preferred Strength (1-8):
Preferred Stealth (1-8):
Preferred Health (1-20):
Preferred Maximum Sanity (10-20):
Preferred Friendliness (1-20):
Preferred Luck (1-8):
Preferred Speed (1-12):

Well, without further ado...

LET THE GAME BEGIN!
Last edited by dolphina on Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:19 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Hi. I'm Caleb, and you're watching Disney Channel.

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

He/they pronouns. Trans rights! I have fifteen names and infinite anxiety. I am the transgender masculine.

PM me for my Discord!
I’m a self proclaimed anarchist, and a god of chaos (apparently).
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Re: Un-Named (6/8)

Postby dolphina » Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:38 pm

EDIT: Only one slot is available now!

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

He/they pronouns. Trans rights! I have fifteen names and infinite anxiety. I am the transgender masculine.

PM me for my Discord!
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Re: Un-Named (7/8)

Postby dolphina » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:11 pm

EDIT: GAME FILLED!

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

PM me for my Discord!
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Return to Completed/Abandoned Games