The Room 14: TNF wins via LMS

A place for old, unplayed, and completed games go to lie.

The Room 14: TNF wins via LMS

Postby timurtheking » Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:46 am

Before reading the rest please make sure you have access to Discord as that is how I will be processing actions and stuff, my username is Timuru#3086 also if possible please join this for Room updates etc. Credit to Sh99er and Timur for the original game idea! edit: I just noticed I'm crediting myself, cool.
The Room 14

The Basics & Room Phase:

You start of in a room with 1 other person. Both of you will PM me with your choice: Truce or betray. If you both pick Truce then you both get 1 point, if you both pick betray you get 0 points but if one of you betrays and the other truces then the traitor gets 2 points and the loser loses 2 (but on day 1 the loser will lose 1 point).
If you are inactive during Room Phase then I will make you pick truce (unless you tell me your going afk or give me an answer in advanced).
You all start with 2 points. If you get to 0 points you're dead. Once someone gets to 10 points The Door will open (somewhere), the door will stay open (wherever it is) until a person (or people) find and go through the door, then it will close at the end of the day but the time it closes can vary depending when the door was opened (anyone with 10 points will get a hint everyday to the door's location). Everyone who escaped wins and everyone who didn't go through it loses. If no-one has 10 points the door will close until someone reaches 10 points again. You can also win via LMS, which means you must be the last person alive and then the door will automatically open in front of you.

Exploration Phase:
Spoiler: After Room Phase is done I will post a list of everyone who is alive or dead/died and I will say whether each person chose to betray or truce but only you will personally know your points.
In Exploration Phase you will start of in the lobby: there are multiple places to explore in this phase but you may not escape it until The Door spawns. These are the main rooms that cannot disappear: Lobby, Showers, Toilets, Dormitories, Cafeteria, Medical lab, Gym, Gaming lounge and an Indoor Swimming pool. There are also bunch of secret and locked rooms called non-mains that you may enter/break into or unlock during this phase (these rooms can always appear and disappear or even change what's inside them).

There are ways to kill players but direct combat is off unless your role states that it is allowed (if you try and direct attack someone you will lose 1 point and fail the attack), Indirect combat is allowed, this means you can poison people, use traps, sneak attack (if they notice you doing the sneak attack or manage to dodge it/defend themselves from it, you will lose 1 point) and another way to kill is via team-up (there are of course more ways to kill). Team-up killing must have a minimum of 2 people included and a max of 5. All included people must agree to team-up kill, this is basically a stealth kill but with more people allowed to help/see/do the kill. For the team-up kill to be successful you must both have stealth lower than the target, if one of you or more have more stealth than the target then the attack fails, you both lose a point and the weapon(s) you used to kill the target are deleted.

There are also scattered and hidden items around the area. You must eat and drink at least once everyday...well you don't have to but you can die of dehydration/starvation (more info on this in the character section). Food crates and Drink crates are all in the corner of the cafeteria. In each food crate there are 8 rations of food and in each drink crate there are 8 bottles of water.

There are events that can sometimes happen. Exploration phase ends in 36 hrs (and you automatically go to bed in your room) but if around 75% of the players do /skip phase, the phase will auto-end! Then Night Phase starts and after that I will start Room Phase again and the next day begins. If you are inactive in Exploration Phase, you will stand still in the lobby and do nothing unless you tell me that you are AFK or leaving for a reason etc.

Night Phase:
Spoiler: This phase lasts 12hrs. Some roles may do actions here otherwise you will fall asleep in your dorms BUT you can always wake up and explore more.

I will PM each person a room number with their role when they start. You can be killed while asleep in your dorm room so make sure you lock the door. In the day if someone breaks into/unlocks the dorms they may enter rooms and trap your beds etc unless the dorm room door is locked.

At night you may challenge 1 room number to a fight, if they deny then you can challenge another room/rechallenge the same room. If they accept the fight then you will both be transported into an arena and fight (direct will be enabled and only 1 night duel is aloud per person unless you are a NightLurker) if no-one dies by the time 12 hrs is up then the fight becomes a draw and you go back to sleep. If one person fighting PM's me 'mercy please' and the other replies with a PM saying 'show mercy' then the fight ends early but all wasted/broken/stolen items are still like that and any injuries you get are kept, so basically whatever happened in that fight is real and carries on to the next phases etc.

BUT you can also choose to have special rules/conditions in your night fight, if the opponents accept. For example: injuries and death do not carry over, items being broke/used up in the fight will be returned after the fight is over or there's weak gravity in the arena. You can also choose to make the night fight about something else instead of just life and death, For example: Make the fight over something like an item, winner gets the item/money/points and the loser loses that item instead of dying.

Quests:
Spoiler: Any NPC could have a quest for you, completing them can give you points, items even help from that specific NPC. Some quests will only be given to you if certain stats (mostly friendliness) are high enough or if you start talking on a specific subject.

The Map:
Spoiler: Image
Key: Normal door = a Main room, Non-Main rooms are located in the Chambers, Vending machines still exist, the campsite doors are Master-Locked and off bounds to everyone (except wielders of a master key) until it's night and you need to go sleep.

Extra-Stuff:

Spoiler: You may all speak to each other using your radios in this thread. If your in the same place as someone I will notify you, you may whisper with that person as long as they are in your same room (basically you can PM each other, just include me too). PM me your actions etc...and no speaking if you're dead. Room phase will end after everyone PM's me their choice. Alliances are allowed. Before you vote Truce or Betray I advise you privately talk to your fellow player (through PM's and include me) as maybe you can both decide on a Truce or do the opposite...There are also vending machines in the lobby but they require coins to buy from, everyone starts with 5 coins except for thief who starts with 10 (you can find more coins and also if you manage to kill someone you'll get their coins automatically). Also killing via sneak attack/brutal attacks will increase your insanity, so you have to try and lower it via entertainment etc.

Each role has special knowledge on a certain topic(s) so Doctor might have knowledge on which medicine/potion is which or Musketeer on Military tactics (advanced planning) etc...these knowledge's can be passive or not, like weapon skill's knowledge affects how well you use weapons but with crafting, it'll be me giving you hints/recipes etc. If your confused on a knowledge feel free to ask me.

ALL EXISTING KNOWLEDGES:
• Human Biology
• Psychology
• Drugs
• First aid
• Alchemy
• Medicine
• Potions
• Chemicals
• Crafting
• Mechanics
• Electronics
• Security
• Magic
• The Area
• Trapping
• Fighting Styles
• Planning
• Weapons
• Valuables
• Armour
• Poisons/Acids

Role Alignments explain what a role is more likely to do in the game. There are 2 main alignments and 3 subs in each. The 2 main are - Physical and Mental. Physical roles all have skills based around game play of surviving combat or dealing with the environment, Mental roles have abilities around the point system or odd mechanics.

Sub alignments consist of the following -
Physical Chaos - These roles have no set way of play and don't fit in with the others
Physical Violent - These roles are made to essentially go around killing other players off
Physical Passive - Their abilities are more around ones own survival and safety
Mental Chaos - These roles have mechanics unlike any other that cause disruption to the normal flow of the game
Mental Violent - These roles have abilities that harm others but not directly or in non-direct combat
Mental Passive - These roles have abilities that help themselves over harming or disrupting others

Character Sheet:

Name -
Physique (weak, average or strong) -
Height (short, average or tall) -
Looks (you can be as simple or as detailed as you like) -
Personality -

Height can affect certain rooms/travelling, combat and some events:
Spoiler: Short = Harder to knock over, takes less fall damage, can recover quicker, worse at blocking things like doorways, cannot climb easily, can fit through small gaps easier, has less reach etc...
Average = The median between the two.
Tall = Easier to be knocked over, takes longer to recover, can't fit through small spaces very well, can block things like doorways better, can climb easily, has more reach etc...

Physique can affect how hungry/thirsty you get and how strong you are in combat/enduring damage:
Spoiler: weak = can survive 3 days without eating and 1 day without Water but you are weaker in combat
average = can survive 2 days without eating and you aren't too weak or too strong in combat
strong = can survive 1 day without eating and you are stronger in combat

Roles:
Roles will not be shown upon death.
Spoiler: Physical Chaos:
Parasite (made by Sh99er) - Take someone’s role by "killing" them. Each day you are Parasite you will lose 1 point. When you kill a player, they don’t die, instead you just swap roles with them (e.g. you shoot them in the head, they don’t really die, you just take their role and they become Parasite)

Multiplier
(made by Sh99er) - Can make clones of yourself. Unless all clones are killed you won’t die so if you ‘die’ you will switch bodies. It will cost 1 point to summon a clone then that 1 point will go towards the newly summoned clone’s total. If a clone dies, it’s points are lost (each clone has a separate point total but they all add up into 1 big total also only 1 clone can enter the room). You control all clones and know what’s happening with all them (eg; 3 points. I make 2 clones, so 1 point each. 1 clone dies, I now have a total of 2 points). Curses, Magic, Potion effects and certain mental states/tricks can affect all clones and yourself.

Yandere (made by Sh99er) - You will be given a player of choice to have as your Love. If they die you will fall into the depths of insanity (so 100% insane). While alive, your lover will gain double points from trusting you (you get none). If someone gives your lover a negative effect or has a failed attack, you may directly kill them for 1 day, the tar-get would get "You have angered the Yandere", Same applies for whoever kills your lover (except that you would be told the killer’s name and they can directly kill back). Your Senpai is simply told "You have a Yandere after you" at the beginning of the game. You cannot kill or betray your Senpai.

Sidekick - When taking part in team attacks, your stealth does not matter. Your whispers may not be heard by any high stealth users except for a Night-time NightLurker or a Sidekick Copycat. You can ask a player privately to be your official ally, if they agree you both cannot kill each other or fight each other during night fights (you may only have 1 ally at a time, if your current ally dies, you cannot have another one but your ally's dead body can still give you bonuses). If either one of you are taken into a night fight, you both enter. When near your ally you get 50% of their stats on top of yours and 1 random knowledge they currently have.

Physical Violent:
Trapper - You start with 2 bear traps (if you get caught by a bear trap you lose 2 points and are stuck in place until you get your body part out, that body part will also bleed and be badly injured) and 1 tripwire trap (on trigger it will trap the person inside a tough roped net, people can kill you while you’re in this net as you can't fight back and you won't be able to explore anymore that day unless your role has something for this or you find a way to escape the net).

Musketeer - You start with a handgun (that has 1 ammo) and you have a Kevlar vest. You gain 3 morph-bullets each day (they basically fit in any gun). Killing also gives you less insanity.

Shadow(made by Sh99er) - You can blend in with shadows making you impossible to be seen until you do a violent action or move out of the shadows into light. You have a dagger.

Gladiator - You can challenge someone to a brawl (3 times) and you don’t have to be in their room to brawl. When selecting someone to brawl you must pick a stat: Stealth, Strength, Speed or Friendliness. You cannot brawl with the same stat condition twice in a row. If you win/draw the ’stat battle’ you get 2 points but if you lose the battle you lose 1 point. If you opponent loses then they can be directly combated by you for 1 day but if they win then they will know who you are and can directly combat you!

NightLurker
(made by Sh99er) – In night phase your stats all go to max but in exploration phase your stats all go to 1. You start with invisible knuckledusters equipped but when you die they become visible until someone else wears them. You cannot die at night unless you accept/are forced into an arena fight. You can challenge up to 10 dorm rooms in 1 night to a fight.

Soldier (made by Sh99er) - If anyone uses their ability on you or attacks you (Directly or not, failed attacks count too) you can directly kill them until the same time tomorrow (in-game time).

Electrician (made by multiuniverse) - Once an exploration phase you can disable a room's lights. You start with a wire cutter. You also start with an Electrocuter that has 3x uses, Electrocuters (when used) can charge whatever they touch with high power electricity so in theory you could charge a metal handle that connects to a metal floor turning that floor charged too. You cannot be electrocuted.

Archer - Starts with an unbreakable bow and 4 unbreakable arrows. They also magically improve every time the arrows hit an enemy, block an attack (robin hood style), or other things up to the hosts discretion.

Slaughterer - For every person you kill, gain 25% of their stats on top of yours and 1 point. Refill hunger and thirst per kill. In night fights you gain +25% stats, you steal 1 point if your opponent surrenders or loses. Injuries/blood loss will increase your stats til healed (host’s digression on what counts and by how much you’re buffed). Being the first to discover bodies which you didn't kill gives +1 to all stats.

Physical Passive:
Guardian = You are immune to being robbed (cannot be looted when dead or pickpocketed etc) and you have a master key that can open any locked door (once per day), you may also lock a door (once per day)

Survivalist - Has 4 bottles of water, 1 poison antidote and 4 food rations. Has a stab and bullet proof vest along with a swat helmet. Also starts with a combat knife.

Technician (Multiuniverse had the original idea for Builder which was then adapted and fused into this by me) - Starts with a toolbox that includes a hammer, screwdriver, nails, planks, and a wrench. You are better at building, barricading, and using tools as well as designing and making tech. Makes/crafts items 50% faster and only uses ½ the items needed to craft.

Drug dealer - Start with a drug making kit. You may also pick 2 drugs of choice to start with (cannot be same), anything that comes with the drug you get too so like lighters or syringes. You are immune to all negative drug effects.

Watchman - Once per room phase, you may pick a person, you will be notified if they are nearby you (After night phase ends, it resets). Has 3 trip-wires that will tell you when someone passes it, and who they are. Also has 1 unnoticeable camera that can be placed into a room of choice. All items are impossible to detect unless looked for specifically and you have high stealth or you have a certain knowledge/item that helps. All items are re-deployable.

Mental Chaos:
dɘƨɿɘvɘЯ - Your goal is reversed, for the door to open you must reach -10 points. When you reach this, the freedom door being opened will not be announced to anyone except yourself however you will not get hints to the door’s whereabouts. You will die if you reach 6 points, you start at -2 points. If you try and direct attack someone you will gain 1 point and fail the attack. Your immune to insanity.

Maniac - Insane immune. If you are killed by someone or your death was assisted by a player, then you will respawn as a ghost at the next night phase. Every night phase you may choose a player’s/main NPC’s body to possess til the next night phase, you cannot possess insane or insane immune people. If the body you’re in is killed while being possessed by you then you die. Currently possessed dead bodies cannot be revived. If the Mani-ac's original dead body is revived, then he will stop possessing and go back to his OG body.

Gambler - You may select one player who will be the bounty, and a bounty hunter (they are not publicly announced). If the bounty hunter kills/causes the death of the bounty, they get rewarded with 2 points. If they don't, they get punished by losing 1 point and the bounty gains 1 point. The gambler may select if they think the bounty hunter will be successful or not, if they are right, they get a point and if they are wrong, they lose a point. If you don’t select a Bounty/Bounty Hunter, then you may set an extra Bounty/Bounty Hunter the next day etc (max 3 stacks on one person at a time). If the points gained from a bet can make you go to 10 or more points, the Bounty is made public.

Soul-Binder
(made by sh99er) - You can Bind, Link and Tie 2 people together in different ways. Bind 2 people together - they will now share point loss and gains. Linking 2 people together - They can now talk to one another from anywhere but if one dies, both die. Also, you can’t kill the people you have linked but you can assist or trick them to drink potions, poisons etc... Because that’s their fault. Tie - The 2 people must always be in the same room/always travel together and they will al-ways be each other’s opponent in Room phase. Each effect lasts for a whole day cycle but can also go away if one of the people affected dies. You may Bind, Link or Tie once per day phase and once per night-phase, can’t do the same one twice in a row. If Soul-Binder dies, their spells still stay active.

Hexer (made by sh99er) - Has 2 types of curses. Violent and Passive. A violent curse will reverse a player's Room Phase benefits (if they were meant to get +1 they lose 1, if they lost -2 then they gain +2 etc). The curse is put on at the beginning of Room phase before votes are locked in. The curse lasts for 2 room phases. A passive curse is like violent as it lasts for 2 room phases but it lets you steal your cursed targets gained points. Cannot use the same curse twice in a row. Certain items can break curses. When you or the Hexer dies, the curse also goes. When someone is cursed they will be notified 'You have been cursed by a Hexer'.

Mental Violent:
Traitor = If you successfully betray on day 1 then you can choose to make your opponent lose 2 points instead of 1 and if they are put to 0 points then they will have til next room phase to get out of 0 points or they die. You start with a pen knife (betraying also gives you 3 points instead of 2 and you have the choice to make your opponent also lose 3 points instead of 2).

Poisoner = Starts with an unbreakable 250ml vial of poison that refills every Exploration and Night Phase. If the vial refills when full then instead it becomes more lethal/stronger. You are immune to poison and harmful chemicals.

Thief = Every day you may check how much points a player has and find out some secrets about them. You may also steal a random item from someone’s inventory (there is a 1/3 chance that your robbing will fail and everyone in that person’s room will find out that you tried to rob the person)

Duellist (made by Sh99er) = You have 2 duels. You can choose to Verse someone in a point battle but you must be in the same room as them. You decide the win condition: A) You have more points B) you have less points than them C) you have the same number of points. If you win A, you get 1 point (they lose 1 point), If you win B, you switch points, If you win C, you get half their points. If you lose A) you lose the difference between your points and theirs, lose B) you go down till you have the same amount as them and if you lose C) you lose 1 point but they gain 1 point. You can’t duel the same person again until they gain or lose points to something else.

Necromancer (made by Zinkeron) - Goes insane 50% slower and doesn’t lose sanity seeing death. Can "resurrect" dead players with a ritual to serve him. Can only "resurrect" 3 players. The players that are resurrected aren't informed of this and neither are the other players so they are basically NPC minions. The people that the necromancer resurrects do his bidding, fighting for him, getting resources for him, etc. "Resurrected" people cannot be revived until they die or their undead curse is lifted. Minions can be directly killed but can direct kill you. Minions cannot be killed while your afk unless they were doing an auto-action

Conman (made by skyW)- Choose any 1 person in room phase switching their vote (truce or betray). In night phase you may send a fake fight challenge to 2 people, if they both accept then they’ll fight each other instead of you but you can spectate the fight still.

Beastmaster (made by multi) - Can understand and communicate with animals and can tame animals with the right items. Starts with an unbreakable wooden whistle that can summon a pet Dog. Can only have "natural" beasts as pets (no mutants / monstrosities). Has a limit of 2 large, or 3 medium, or 5 small animals (excluding your pet dog). Animals can direct and be directed if none other than the victim (and you) can see them.

Mental Passive:
Hippy = Successfully trucing with someone will give you 2 points instead of 1 and if you get betrayed you will lose 1 less point, and you also start with 1 bottle of water & 2 sandwiches.

Doctor = Immune to poison and you may revive a dead player other than yourself (once) making them loyal to you (so they can't betray you if you're in a room with them and can’t indirectly kill you) but the revived player will be forced to follow you about in exploration phase

Medium – You may speak to the dead in all phases (undiscovered bodies can still speak in the dead chat). In night phase you may select 1 dead person’s memories to relive (you will see what they did and what happened to them within 10mins of their death, you will also see their body for a minute after they die in their memories in-case you see how the body was dealt with etc), once per dead body or In night phase, you may ask a dead person to possess you til the next night (basically everything you do is controlled by the dead person, but you’ll be in a chat together so the medium knows what’s happening to them and what to say if necessary). You may relive dead people's memories when dead yourself. You also have 1 séance which lets you talk to a living person for a whole day (can be used when your dead or alive).

Copycat (made by skyW)- Once per day you may choose someone to learn their knowledge (knowledge can stack = no knowledge, basic, normal, and advanced). From the same person you picked, you will also copy all their current stats.

Predictor - You may make one prediction at a time. Successfully predicting various things/scenarios (up to host‘s discretion) will give you exact info of your choice, like item locations etc. The harder the prediction, the better info you can get.

Reflector - Any abilities used on you will be reflected on the person who used it on you and everyone in your room. (Excluding Yandere lover picking, Sidekick ally picking, Parasite kills, Copycat, Maniac possessing, Necromancer revival, Medium reliving, and Gambler bounty picking)

Upsurge (made by Sh99er) - The amount of points you have decides your stats. 1 point = 4.5 stat points.

Downturn - Every point lost gives you +5 in all stats. You can also spend a point to get +5 in all stats. For every 3rd point spent, you may give a person of choice +1 point or a person of choice -1 point

Role Knowledges:
Spoiler: Parasite: Advanced Human Biology and basic planning
Reversed: Advanced Psychology
Hippy: Drugs, First Aid, Basic Alchemy, and basic cooking
Doctor: Advanced First aid, Advanced Medicine, Potions, Drugs, basic Poisons/Acids and Chemicals
Technician: Advanced crafting, advanced Mechanics, advanced Electronics, basic security
Necromancer: Magic, Potions, Alchemy and basic human biology
Electrician: The Area, Mechanics, advanced electronics, basic security and basic trapping
Survivalist: Advanced Survival skills, Armour, basic fighting styles, basic cooking, basic crafting, basic First Aid and basic poisons/acids
Guardian: The Area, security and mechanics
Night-Lurker: Fighting Styles and Planning
Traitor: Basic Psychology, basic Planning and basic Weapons
Medium: Magic, basic psychology, and basic Human biology
Duellist: Fighting Styles, basic weapons, basic armour and basic Planning
Gladiator: Advanced Fighting styles, basic weapons and Armour
Multiplier: The Area, Human Biology and basic planning
Musketeer: Advanced weapons, basic armour, basic human biology and Advanced Planning
Gambler: Valuables and Planning
Predictor: The Area, Advanced planning, basic security, and basic valuables
Shadow: Planning, basic weapons, and basic mechanics
Trapper: Mechanics, Security, Trapping, Planning, and basic crafting
Poisoner: Advanced Chemicals, Potions, Advanced Poisons/Acids, basic alchemy, and basic human biology
Thief: Advanced Security, Planning and Valuables
Maniac: Basic Magic, basic human biology, and basic fighting styles
Soldier: advanced weapons, fighting styles and planning
Soul-Binder: Advanced Magic, basic Alchemy and Potions
Copycat: N/A
Archer:Weapons, basic crafting, and Armour
Slaughterer: Advanced fighting styles, weapons and human biology
Drug Dealer: Advanced drugs, basic alchemy, Advanced potions, and Valuables
Conman: Basic valuables, planning and psychology
Yandere: Fighting styles, basic human biology, and weapons
Hexer: Advanced Potions, Advanced Alchemy, Advanced Magic, and basic valuables,
Upsurge: Planning and Fighting styles
Beastmaster: Human biology, basic trapping, advanced Survival skills, basic cooking
Reflector: Advanced planning and basic psychology
Downturn: Planning and Fighting styles
Watchman: Advanced security, basic electronics, basic mechanics and basic planning
Sidekick: Basic planning, basic fighting styles and basic psychology

Role Stats:(NightLurker, Upsurge and Copycat aren't included because their role description says the stats)
Spoiler: Stealthiest: (affects quiet actions like sneak attacking or whispering, how well you notice things and pickpocketing)
35 - Shadow
34 - Reversed
33 - Parasite
32 - Poisoner
31 - Thief
30 - Archer
29 - Yandere
28 - Electrician
27 - Trapper
26 - Beastmaster
25 - Necromancer
24 - Traitor
23 - Gambler
22 - Watchman
21 - Drug Dealer
20 - Hexer
19 - Soul-binder
18 - Predictor
17 - Technician
16 - Gladiator
15 - Reflector
14 - Sidekick
13 - Conman
12 - Multiplier
11 - Hippy
10 - Doctor
9 - Medium
8 - Musketeer
7 - Slaughterer
6 - Guardian
5 - Survivalist
4 - Downturn
3 - Soldier
2 - Maniac
1 - Duellist

Strongest: (affects how strong you are, weapon skills/recoil, pain resistance etc...)

35. Duellist
34. Survivalist
33. Guardian
32. Soldier
31. Musketeer
30. Trapper
29. Gambler
28. Maniac
27. Parasite
26. Gladiator
25. Traitor
24. Yandere
23. Technician
22. Electrician
21. Slaughterer
20. Drug Dealer
19. Doctor
18. Thief
17. Multiplier
16. Medium
15. Archer
14. Soul-binder
13. Reflector
12. Shadow
11. Poisoner
10. Watchman
9. Necromancer
8. Sidekick
7. Beastmaster
6. Conman
5. Predictor
4. Downturn
3. Hippy
2. Hexer
1. Reversed

Quickest: (affects your stamina, reactions and basic walk/running speed)
35. Thief
34. Survivalist
33. Shadow
32. Archer
31. Reflector
30. Yandere
29. Musketeer
28. Duellist
27. Soldier
26. Maniac
25. Poisoner
24. Multiplier
23. Gladiator
22. Reversed
21. Soul-binder
20. Parasite
19. Traitor
18. Hexer
17. Drug Dealer
16. Slaughterer
15. Medium
14. Beastmaster
13. Technician
12. Gambler
11. Sidekick
10. Predictor
9. Conman
8. Necromancer
7. Watchman
6. Electrician
5. Trapper
4. Downturn
3. Doctor
2. Hippy
1. Guardian

Most friendly to NPCs: (affects how nice to NPC's you are and your chances of helping/allying with them also this can help in special events)
35. Parasite
34. Reversed
33. Hippy
32. Doctor
31. Beastmaster
30. Drug Dealer
29. Necromancer
28. Sidekick
27. Technician
26. Electrician
25. Survivalist
24. Guardian
23. Traitor
22. Conman
21. Medium
20. Predictor
19. Watchman
18. Duellist
17. Gladiator
16. Multiplier
15. Reflector
14. Soul-Binder
13. Musketeer
12. Archer
11. Gambler
10. Yandere
9. Shadow
8. Trapper
7. Poisoner
6. Hexer
5. Slaughterer
4. Downturn
3. Thief
2. Maniac
1. Soldier

So if you want to play please say /join and use the template posted/stated above.

Living Players: (the ideal amount is 10 to begin with)

1. Don Lestron (Multiuniverse)
2. Himiko Yumeno (Jamez)
3. Ragnar (Zenew)
4. Rik (Jalandh)
5. Berz (Biohazard)
6. Sans (TNF)
7. Spacey (UzayAltay)
8. Reisui Senryu (Dolphina)
9. Jeb (Nopingout)
10. Katarina (Edeneric)

Spoiler: This is where character sheets go:
Name - Don Lestron
Physique - Average
Height - Average
Looks - Stereotypical mob boss (Black Fedora, black suit)
Personality - shrugs alot and believes in stone cold fairness...or does he?

Name - Himiko Yumeno
Physique - Weak
Height - Short
Looks - https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/768471418974633996/768474437485592646/himiko.jpg
Personality - magician; thinks their magic is real, loyal ally, but also easily scared/made to give up. Easily cheered up by friends tho and mostly fun to be around//bubbly

Name - Ragnar
Physique - Strong
Height - Average
Personality - Bloodthirsty, bold, and cunning
Looks - https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/762373468225536030/768478695630438400/edb7dcac51fc6bd238a08c704f3420e5.png

Name - Rik
Physique - Strong
Height - Tall
Looks - the doctor from Invader Zim
Personality - yup (tosser)

Name - Berz
Physique - Strong
Height - Average
Looks - Looks like somebody shoved a Viking into a t-shirt and jeans.
Personality - Gruff and mean, really nice unless you piss him off, he’s quiet in large groups though.

Name - Sans
Physique - weak
Height - short
Looks - Some kid in a skeleton costume with a really dull blue light in one eye
Personality - some annoying ass kid who sometimes goes "Eheheheheheheh" when he speaks also makes bad jokes & references
Name - Spacey
Physique- Average
Height - Average
Looks - Black hair, Black eyes, and has a high school sweatshirt
Personality - A male high-school student; he is the student that is always in the back chair, and looks for a way to break the rules every day with their friends. He also doesn't like sleeping.

Name - Jeb
Physique (weak, average or strong) - avg
Height (short, average or tall) - avg
Looks (you can be as simple or as detailed as you like) - jeb
Personality - jeb (jeb is cool this literally never matters all we do is war crimes)

Name - Katarina
Physique - Weak
Height - Tall
Personality - Coward retard that acts childish
Looks - Female, has blonde hair and blues eyes

Dead Players:
1. Himiko Yumeno (Jamez)
2. Ragnar (Zenew)
3. Rik (Jalandh)
4. Reisui Senryu (Dolphina)
5. Katarina (Edeneric)
6. Spacey (Uzay)
7. Berz (Biohazard)
8. Don Lestron (TNF)
9. Jeb (Nopingout)

Rolelist:
:twisted: :evil: :devil: :ugeek: :twisted: :evil: :devil: :oops: Halloween Themed

Gimmick:
There will be 'Halloween-based' events happening throughout the game and a new currency known as Candy will be introduced that can be gained in unknown ways. Your Dorm rooms are now called 'Cabins' and will be separate from each other similar to on the map.
Last edited by timurtheking on Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:58 pm, edited 44 times in total.
Check out my ideas:
The Philosophers (New Faction)
Witch Change/buff

Just remembering the good times when this forum was alive :))

Best known for; hosting The Room FG series and being the Right Hand of Game's Hub
timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Re: The Room 14: Sign-up your soul (0/10)

Postby Jamezbeast » Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:50 am

/in
Jamezbeast
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner

Postby Chemist1422 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:00 am

i shall consider playing
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby Quizzicol » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:03 am

/in as a filler if needed.
Quizzicol

Postby timurtheking » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:09 am

Quizzicol wrote:/in as a filler if needed.

I'll keep you as a backup/fill if needed then
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

Best known for; hosting The Room FG series and being the Right Hand of Game's Hub
timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby timurtheking » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:09 am

Jamezbeast wrote:/in

make a character and join the discord, if u haven't
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Re: The Room 14: Sign-up your soul (3/10)

Postby Jalandh » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:34 am

Name - Rik
Physique (weak, average or strong) - Strong
Height (short, average or tall) - Tall
Looks (you can be as simple or as detailed as you like) - the doctor from invader zim
Personality - yup
Use your full power. Take out your soul weapon, and do your best. Otherwise...

You'll die.
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Re: The Room 14: Sign-up your soul (5/10)

Postby TheNightmareFox » Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:31 am

Name - sans
Physique (weak, average or strong) - weak
Height (short, average or tall) - short
Looks (you can be as simple or as detailed as you like) - some kid in a skeleton costume with a really dull blue light in one eye
Personality - some annoying ass kid who sometimes goes
Eheheheheheheh when he speaks
Makes bad jokes and references

I don't have time for this most likely but fuck it
Lets go
Man I can't come up with anything good to put here
TheNightmareFox
Civilian
Civilian

Re: The Room 14: Sign-up your soul (5/10)

Postby UzayAltay » Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:32 am

Definitely didnt copy pasted from last game so I dont have to prepare character

Name:
Spacey

Physic:Average
Height: Average

Look: Black hair, Black eyes, have a high school sweatshirt
Personality: High-school boy , he is the student that always in the back chair, and Look for a way to break The lessons every day with their friends. Dont like sleeping.
46-46 Spoiler: Town Games(27-32)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77,XX16,VFM78,VFM79

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Re: The Room 14: Sign-up your soul (8/10)

Postby dolphina » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:39 pm

Name - Reisui Senryu
Physique (weak, average or strong) - average
Height (short, average or tall) - average (id put her somewhere between average and tall)
Looks (you can be as simple or as detailed as you like) - please dont mind my terrible art
Personality - seems very happy and bubbly but something seems off... but also says literally everything in a happy and excited tone. she's pretty friendly in general

Am definitely not making reisui go through more trauma definitely not
also the discord invite link doesnt work
Hi. I'm Caleb, and you're watching Disney Channel.

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

He/they pronouns. Trans rights! I have fifteen names and infinite anxiety. I am the transgender masculine.

PM me for my Discord!
I’m a self proclaimed anarchist, and a god of chaos (apparently).
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby timurtheking » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:12 pm

dolphina wrote:Name - Reisui Senryu
Height (short, average or tall) - average (id put her somewhere between average and tall)
Looks (you can be as simple or as detailed as you like) - please dont mind my terrible art
Personality - seems very happy and bubbly but something seems off... but also says literally everything in a happy and excited tone. she's pretty friendly in general

Aight gotta use a new one then
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby timurtheking » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:13 pm

dolphina wrote:Name - Reisui Senryu

https://discord.gg/4Nwcwja
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby Edeneric » Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:57 am

/Join
Name: Katarina
Physique: Weak
Height: Tall
Ici, You owe me.

Go check out this https://thereallittledragon.deviantart.com deviant art ( not mine )
Edeneric
Jester
Jester

Re: The Room 14: Room Phase 1 (10/10)

Postby timurtheking » Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:26 am

You all wake up in a room with 1 other person, you only know 2 things; Truce or Betray...then you hear a voice speak:
“Welcome to The Room, Toys. My name is The Gatekeeper, and I’m the one who calls the shots here. This place is a test of strength. The strong win, or at least survive with a fragment of their sanity intact. This is your first challenge, what you will be presented with at the beginning of each day in my room. You can either betray or truce. If you betray and the opposing truces, then you get 2 points. If you both truce, you both get 1 point... If you both betray, you get none. You want those points. If you lose all of them and land on 0, you will die. Now get up, I’m not holding your hand anymore.”

Room Phase has begun!
Spoiler: Don Lestron - Spacey

Himiko - Ragnar

Rik - Katarina

Berz - Jeb

Sans - Reisui
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Re: The Room 14: Room Phase 1 (10/10)

Postby timurtheking » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:45 am

Room Phase results:
Spoiler: Everybody Truced!
You all wake up in a big lobby-esque room, inside are; 2 vending machines, a stall with a scarecrow labelled 'Candy Merchant', an electronic 'Quest-board' some pots & plants, chairs & tables and a big bin + trash chute. You then hear the voice:
“Long time no see. I’d ask you how your first day was, if I cared, y’know. You may be a little confused. But this is the lobby, get used to spending time here. I hope you don’t enjoy it. There’s a map board on the wall. Your campsites, so to speak, are in the middle, underneath the Lobby. Around the border of the map are a lot of other valuable rooms, including my personal favorites, those unlabeled doors. I won’t spoil those. I feel I’ve spoken long enough, it’s much more fun to throw you people in with minimal instructions. Happy camping, Toys.”

Exploration Phase has begun!
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Re: The Room 14: Exploration Phase 1 (9/10)

Postby timurtheking » Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:59 am

Berz found the dead body of Himiko...apparently she drank something she shouldn't have!
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Re: The Room 14: Night Phase 1 (9/10)

Postby timurtheking » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:33 am

Exploration Phase is over!

You wake up in your cabins and hear the voice speak again:
“Nice and dark in there isn’t it? Now that it’s night time, your campsites are finally open for you to rest, store, do whatever in them. But they’re open for you. Aside from the cowardly safe spaces... There’s a lot of things that lurk in the dark. Expect danger behind every corner if you’re brave enough to explore in the deep dark.. Or don’t and probably get yourself killed. I just watch. And control. So make me a nice promise, and enjoy yourself in there, Toys. I have nothing more to say to you after this point.”

Night Phase has started!
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby timurtheking » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:39 am

Night phase has ended and Room phase has begun!
Spoiler: Jeb - Reiysu
Sans - Spacey
Berz - Don Lestron
Rik - Katarina

Ragnar is alone...sadness
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby timurtheking » Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:22 am

Room Phase has ended!
Results:
Spoiler: Jeb - Reiysu
Sans - Spacey
Berz - Don Lestron
Rik - Katarina

Ragnar is alone...sadness

Exploration Phase has begun!
Everyone is teleported back into the lobby, you all see & discover Ragnar's corpse, he was shot in the eye and arm!
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Re: The Room 14: Exploration Phase 2 (7/10)

Postby timurtheking » Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:29 pm

Don Lestron and Berz found the body of Rik! He seemed to have died due to immense pain and bloodloss...half his body was crushed and he was missing a penis?
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Re: The Room 14: Exploration Phase 2 (6/10)

Postby timurtheking » Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:14 am

Jeb found Reisui’s dead body! She had a stab wound in the neck and was in a puddle of blood
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Re: The Room 14: Exploration Phase 2 (5/10)

Postby timurtheking » Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:14 am

Jeb found Katarina's body! She had some green liquid over her face and her chest was shot and her throat was slit...damn that wound looked vicious!
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Re: The Room 14: Exploration Phase 2 (4/10)

Postby timurtheking » Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:54 pm

Berz discovered Don's body...how did he die?
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Re: The Room 14: Night Phase 2 (4/10)

Postby timurtheking » Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:11 pm

Exploration phase has ended and Night has begun!
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Re: The Room 14: Night Phase 2 (4/10)

Postby timurtheking » Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:05 am

Night Phase has ended!

Room Phase has begun!
Spoiler: Berz - Jeb
Sans - Don Lestron

Uzay is alone...
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Next

Return to Completed/Abandoned Games