The Room 12: Blue & Multi have escaped!!!

A place for old, unplayed, and completed games go to lie.

Re: The Room 12: Exploration Phase 2 (4/12)

Postby timurtheking » Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:07 pm

Quest AI Robot has discovered the body of Heio in the Indoor Pool Room, their head was decapitated and they had holes in their arms + legs!
Check out my ideas:
The Philosophers (New Faction)
Witch Change/buff

Just remembering the good times when this forum was alive :))

Best known for; hosting The Room FG series and being the Right Hand of Game's Hub
timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Re: The Room 12: Exploration Phase 2 (4/12)

Postby timurtheking » Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:57 pm

Exploration Phase has ended!
You're all teleported into your dorm rooms again and like before the facility's main lighting system switches off leaving just darkness and some flickering night lights...
"Today has been quite scary and gruesome, if you have trouble sleeping that's understandable. I suggest counting severed heads in your mind!"

Night phase has begun!
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

Best known for; hosting The Room FG series and being the Right Hand of Game's Hub
timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Re: The Room 12: Night Phase 2 (4/12)

Postby timurtheking » Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:27 am

Night Phase has ended!
You're all teleported back into room phase, how fun!

Room Phase has begun!
Room Phase Pairings:
Spoiler: Joe - Elsie
Teran - Chris
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Re: The Room 12: Room Phase 3 (4/12)

Postby timurtheking » Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:24 am

Room Phase has ended!
Results:
Spoiler: Elsie - Joe Schmoe
Chris - Teran

You then awaken in the lobby. This time no voice speaks.

Exploration Phase has begun!
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Re: The Room 12: Exploration Phase 3 (4/12)

Postby timurtheking » Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:38 am

The Door has opened somewhere :roll:
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby timurtheking » Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:09 pm

Exploration Phase has ended!
You're teleported back into your cosy dorms.

Night Phase has begun!
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby timurtheking » Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:49 pm

Teran (Bluedetroyer) and Joe Shmoe (Multiuniverse) have escaped!

The new Gatekeeper is...
Spoiler: Joe Shmoe (Multiuniverse)!!!
Other stuff:
Spoiler: Just wanna say that this game felt like it had 3 arcs; The early game, the mid-game and the late game. I would say AlwaysNever's death kind of lead onto the midgame and then Jal reaching 10 points was the late game although a bit before that was also semi-late.

Host's Favourite: AlwaysNever (My favourite player early-mid game: watching him solve puzzles, search the main map in detail and loot was pretty fun although it was disappointing when he just fucked up his fight with the robot THAT HE DECIDED TO FIGHT)
Host feels bad for: Cleo (Got tricked into 'sex' and was murdered, actually the only person murdered via physical means)
MVP Murderer: Quest AI Robot Jalandh & AlwaysNever (1 kill each)
MVP Mastermind: Nobody once again sigh
Richest player: Multiuniverse (Wasn't as rich as in past games but still got some decent coinage that he 'worked' for)
MVP Hoarder: Multiuniverse (Had the most loot, nearly beaten by AlwaysNever & Jalandh)
MVP Explorer: Multiuniverse (Although AlwaysNever & Jalandh explored the main map in way more detail, in the end Multi was still the top non-main adventurer)
MVP Idiot: Gabby, Quiz and Bio (All just accepted the robot quest and died nearly instantly although Gabby did do well with what she had)
MVP Luckster: AlwaysNever (Was lucky with some of his puzzle and loot findings)
MVP Unluckster: Multiuniverse (Failed RNG too many times)
Most points: Jalandh (Got like 3 or 4 points, can't remember, from a points capsule that he got from looting AlwaysNever's corpse, the rest of his points were from room phases & 1 lucky point from Multi)
MVP Hippy: Bluedetroyer & UzayAltay (Truced all the time & the most times, I believe)
MVP Traitor: AlwaysNever (Had tied most betrays but also got a kill with his & was Traitor so yeah)
MVP Inactive: Chemist (Died to dehydration and was busy with exams day 1, sadly)
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby AlwaysNever » Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:06 am

timurtheking wrote:Teran (Bluedetroyer) and Joe Shmoe (Multiuniverse) have escaped!

The new Gatekeeper is...
Other stuff:
Spoiler: Just wanna say that this game felt like it had 3 arcs; The early game, the mid-game and the late game. I would say AlwaysNever's death kind of lead onto the midgame and then Jal reaching 10 points was the late game although a bit before that was also semi-late.

Host's Favourite: AlwaysNever (My favourite player early-mid game: watching him solve puzzles, search the main map in detail and loot was pretty fun although it was disappointing when he just fucked up his fight with the robot THAT HE DECIDED TO FIGHT)
Host feels bad for: Cleo (Got tricked into 'sex' and was murdered, actually the only person murdered via physical means)
Richest player: Multiuniverse (Wasn't as rich as in past games but still got some decent coinage that he 'worked' for)
MVP Hoarder: Multiuniverse (Had the most loot, nearly beaten by AlwaysNever & Jalandh)
MVP Explorer: Multiuniverse (Although AlwaysNever & Jalandh explored the main map in way more detail, in the end Multi was still the top non-main adventurer)
MVP Idiot: Gabby, Quiz and Bio (All just accepted the robot quest and died nearly instantly although Gabby did do well with what she had)
Most points: Jalandh (Got like 3 or 4 points, can't remember, from a points capsule that he got from looting AlwaysNever's corpse, the rest of his points were from room phases & 1 lucky point from Multi)
MVP Hippy: Bluedetroyer & UzayAltay (Truced all the time & the most times, I believe)
MVP Traitor: AlwaysNever (Had tied most betrays but also got a kill with his & was Traitor so yeah)
MVP Inactive: Chemist (Died to dehydration and was busy with exams day 1, sadly)

dude I swear I wanted to do some epic stuff with what I have but i got overwhelmed with it :oops:

but tbf this game has been great fun thanks timur

I'll wait for the next iteration whenever possible
Always|Never
FM Record : 3-1-2
Spoiler: NFM 16 - Citizen (replacing in) - Lose
NFM 33 - Lookout - Win (killed by maf n2)
11D (SP) - Veteran - Win (Survived)
SFM67 - Cynics - Win (vengekilled n4)
VFM63 - Canned (gj Google)
XX2 - Canned (replacing in, also fuck u Jaiden)
VFM63 Take 2 - Drafting

Favorite Role :
Investigator, Consigliere
Hated Role :
Jester, Executioner

IGNs : Percy, Hey, AlwaysNever, PunMaster
AlwaysNever
Witch
Witch

Postby timurtheking » Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:33 am

AlwaysNever wrote:
timurtheking wrote:Teran (Bluedetroyer) and Joe Shmoe (Multiuniverse) have escaped!

The new Gatekeeper is...
Other stuff:

dude I swear I wanted to do some epic stuff with what I have but i got overwhelmed with it :oops:

but tbf this game has been great fun thanks timur

I'll wait for the next iteration whenever possible

NP glad you enjoyed it
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Previous

Return to Completed/Abandoned Games