The Twelve Days of Christmas II- Congratulations, Vucub!

A place for old, unplayed, and completed games go to lie.

Re: The Twelve Days of Christmas II- Day 11: Last Minute Gif

Postby VucubCaquix » Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:05 am

I want to see the other stories :o
Coming 2020 - Who is The Mole?
VucubCaquix
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
[Forum Mafia X] Winner

Postby timurtheking » Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:33 am

VucubCaquix wrote:I want to see the other stories :o

yes pls
Check out my ideas:
The Philosophers (New Faction)
Witch Change/buff

Just remembering the good times when this forum was alive :))

Best known for; hosting The Room FG series and being the Right Hand of Game's Hub
timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby mdb1023 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:08 pm

I'll post them later
Discord: Finn#5059

http://www.twitch.tv/mikeakafinn?sr=a

Do you like Mafia? You'll love Survivor, and and we're hosting games of them all the time! It's super easy to join and learn how to play, and the best part is- it's all on discord! Join the Finnvivor discord server to see when signups for a new game go up! Click here to join the server or DM me on discord for details! !
mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Location: At work, rehearsal, or finishing whatever I pushed off to the last minute this time.

Postby VucubCaquix » Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:27 pm

present shopping is so hard ugh
VucubCaquix
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
[Forum Mafia X] Winner

Postby EvanManManMan » Wed Dec 25, 2019 1:16 pm

VucubCaquix wrote:present shopping is so hard ugh

I threw away this challenge

Although I'd probably change stuff if i still had time
EvanManManMan
FM Awards: Town

Postby timurtheking » Wed Dec 25, 2019 1:40 pm

I just bought the first thing i saw tbh

I barely know these people
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

Best known for; hosting The Room FG series and being the Right Hand of Game's Hub
timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby EvanManManMan » Wed Dec 25, 2019 2:15 pm

timurtheking wrote:I just bought the first thing i saw tbh

I barely know these people

ikr
EvanManManMan

Postby mdb1023 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 5:04 pm

All gifts have been sent. Sorry for the delay, I had even less time on Christmas Eve than I thought.

Do you like Mafia? You'll love Survivor, and and we're hosting games of them all the time! It's super easy to join and learn how to play, and the best part is- it's all on discord! Join the Finnvivor discord server to see when signups for a new game go up! Click here to join the server or DM me on discord for details! !
mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Location: At work, rehearsal, or finishing whatever I pushed off to the last minute this time.

Re: The Twelve Days of Christmas II- Day 12: The Winner

Postby mdb1023 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 1:55 pm

The results are in!! Let's see how everyone did:

Google's Gifts
From Vucub:

Spoiler: Image

From Evan:

From Timur:

Google's Judgement:
Spoiler:
most favourite: The buff
I am not sure what the first one is
tesla transmitter..?
But also sonic monopoly ew
oh so it's like a speaker
From most favorite to least:

The buff
The Telsa Coil Plasma Speaker Music Tesla Wireless Transmission Test
Monopoly

Timur gets 3 points, Vucub 2, Evan 1.

Next up is Chemist's gifts:

From Timur:

From Vucub:

From Evan:

Chemist's judgement:
Spoiler:
oh that is sick
plushie!
just that
mew>Plushie> monopoly

Vucub gets 3, Timur 2, Evan 1.

Scores:
Vucub: 5
Timur: 5
Evan: 2

Next up, Iceclimbers:

From Timur:

From Vucub:

From Evan:

Ice's judgement:
Spoiler:
1 drone “ok”
2 pick “I don’t actually climb ice :v”
3 game “duuuude you messed up sooo bad, monopoly is my favorite game but you do know there’s a Mario version, which was mentioned in fmzone too???? Easy #1 thrown away”

Vucub gets 3, Timur 2, Evan 1

Scores:
Vucub: 8
Timur: 7
Evan: 3

Vucub takes the lead, but with 2 gifts left, anything is possible!

Up next, is TnF:

From Vucub: Spoiler: Image

From Timur: Spoiler: Image

From Evan: Spoiler: Image

TnF's judgement:
Spoiler:
2 is favorite
1 is second favorite
Three is third favorite

Timur scores 3, Vucub 2, Evan 1

Scores:
Vucub: 10
Timur: 10
Evan: 4

It all comes down to the final gift: DJCool!

Timur: Spoiler: Image

From Evan: Spoiler: Image

From Vucub: Spoiler: Image

DJ's judgement:

Spoiler:
1. Betrayal Legacy
It's my favorite boardgame, except in a campaign style, what's not to like?

2. Monopoly Gamer
It's Monopoly. It's not amazing but not terrible either. It being a Sonic the Hedgehog edition is a plus.

3. Virtual Reality Headset
This looks like one if those shitty ones that you put your phone into. I have ZERO use for this. If it was a Valve Index, however, it would have been at the top of this list .^.

And with that, the final score is:
Vucub: 13
Timur: 11
Evan: 6

Congratulations, Yulecub Cakemix, you have won The Twelve Days of Christmas II!

Timur the Good King Wenceslas, you take second.

Evan got run Over by a Reindeer, you take third.

Thank you all so much for playing and we'll see you back next year for Banjo Threeie The Twelve Days of Christmas III!

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:19 pm

that mew lamp though

I need this
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby EvanManManMan » Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:32 pm

Yeah I just bought everybody Monopoly Gamer Sonic the Hedgehog Edition
EvanManManMan

Postby timurtheking » Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:37 pm

EvanManManMan wrote:Yeah I just bought everybody Monopoly Gamer Sonic the Hedgehog Edition

I rate you.
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby timurtheking » Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:37 pm

Now can someone show us all the stories
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby VucubCaquix » Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:28 pm

lol
VucubCaquix
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
[Forum Mafia X] Winner

Postby VucubCaquix » Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:31 pm

Spoiler: Twas the night before Christmas, and at the North Pole, a crime was committed, and Christmas was stole…

I was awoken in my stable by the sound of bells, jingling all the way. “Great, just great,” I thought. This Christmas was supposed to be a much needed vacation. The weather should’ve been clear enough that my services wouldn’t be needed. I had already downed a dozen shots of carrot juice, and was in no mood to carry presents to bratty children around the world.

“Rudolph!” cried the elf, in his shrill voice. “Santa! Santa!” he gasped for breath before speaking again. “He’s been murdered!”
I wish I could say I was surprised. The fat cat had a lot of enemies. Elves in the labor union who were tired of working for candy canes. Wealthy politicians still angry from being given coal as children. Or maybe Ded Moroz and his Russians had finally gotten to him. Whatever the case, I knew I had to be the one to get justice.

“I’m on the case,” I told the elf, “just lead me to the body and I’ll handle the rest.

We headed back to Santa’s factory, the red light of my nose shining across the dark and snowy terrain. We spoke not a word; we reindeer would never forgive the elves for what happened to Donner.

The two of us entered his office. Blood was strewn across the floor like tinsel on a tree. His stomached had been stabbed many times with some sort of unusual weapon. Something clicked in my head. “One of ours?”

The elf looked at me, eyes pleading for answers. I ignored him and searched Santa’s computer. The naughty and nice excel sheet seemed normal. Too many suspects there. His E-Mails on the other hand were strange. I click on an Email titled “Termination”. It’s addressed to Prancer. Why is Prancer being fired? The message contents reveal no truths, but it’s still a lead worth investigating. I skim through other messages about deals with toy companies, movie contracts, and even a message from the President of China about a supply of coal for naughty children. Nothing too interesting. Then I spot it. A strange email message from an obscure address. “SANTA. WE WARNED YOU BEFORE. NOW PERISH.”

I couldn’t make reindeer heads or reindeer tails of it. So I decided to follow my first lead. I found her pacing around by the sleigh. “Prancer!” I said, charging towards her. She looked around, confused.

“Someone knocked off the fat man. I hope that you’re not involved with this,” I suggested.

“I don’t know anything!” she exclaimed. “I just waited here with the other reindeer! But he never showed… ask Blitzen, he was supposed to be standing guard.”

“Don’t play these reindeer games with me. I can tell your horns have been cleaned recently. Where were you really?!”

She ran for it, and took flight. I pursued as fast as I could. But I was the runt of the litter. I couldn’t outpace one of Santa’s top flyers.
I didn’t need to…

Prancer veered off course, plummeting into a mountain. There was nothing I could do. The impact killed her instantly. But why? I couldn’t fathom it. Even if she was guilty, she would still have a good life. Even dangerous reindeer were still needed to carry presents.
Then I noticed something. She had been wounded before. And not by Santa. No. I recognized the symbol, carved in blood. This was elf magic. Forbidden since the treaty of 1556. I had to warn the other reindeer.

I arrived at the main stable, flying as fast as I could. When I entered the room, it was dark. The only source of light was my nose.
I saw someone moving around in the dark. The elf from before?

“Too late Rudolph.” He spoke now in a deep, groaning voice. “All of the other reindeer, who used to laugh and call you names, they’ve been killed one by one.”

I was angry. “Why would you do this? The elves are supposed to be Santa’s helpers. Sure, he treated you badly, but that doesn’t call for murder!”

“Foolish reindeer,” he shouted. “This isn’t just about the elves. We are members of the cult of Mithras. Our magic, our religion, was stolen from us to create what you know now as Christmas. This holiday is a perversion. Today is supposed to be a day of sacrifice to Mithra. But he has not received tribute in a long time. Instead, your Santa Claus created a day of materialism and vanity. Where our slave labor is used to create gifts for terrible children. And our magic is used to give flight to you pathetic beasts.”
“We used our magic to control Prancer, and made her kill Santa Claus. Then, the other reindeer. We made them slaughter each other, and kept our own hands clean. Mithra will be pleased to finally be given a worthy sacrifice.”

“Soon our influence will spread across the globe. All major religions will be replaced with worship of the old gods.”
The lights flickered on, and I turned to see the elf starting at me, a gun pointed at my nose.

“Rudolph the red nosed reindeer… you’ll go down in mystery.”

My story is uhhh... :?
VucubCaquix
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
[Forum Mafia X] Winner

Postby timurtheking » Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:12 pm

Once upon a time there was a young boy named Mikey. Mikey was 11 years old and lived in a cardboard house due to his parents becoming homeless, thanks to Brexit. While decorating his 'Christmas tree' (a random nearby pine tree), a Black shadow jumped out from behind a dumpster and tackled Mikey to the ground. But just when he was about to let out a scream for help, Mikey realized that 'creature' was a black hobo and it was only licking his face, not trying to bite it off. At that moment, Mikey decided to keep the black creature as a pet. Since it was Christmas Eve he decided to name his pet ''Quinton''. Then he heard a noise from the front porch. That's right, it was Mikey's mother, Vivi. And boy was she surprised to see a 7ft black man next to Mikey by the Christmas Tree! ''What the fuck is that?'' shouted Vivi. ''It's a Black Man'' answered Mikey. ''Duh, I can see that, Mikey, but what on earth is it doing here?'' said Vivi. ''It's my new pet!'' answered Mikey. ''Oh you think so do you?'' remarked Vivi. ''I wouldn't get your hopes up. You know how your father hates Blacks. But, well, I suppose you can keep him until your father comes home.'' And with that Mikey grabbed Quinton by the dreadlocks and led his new pet into the 'kitchen' (trashcan)--even though he knew his father was probably going to disapprove. Once in the kitchen, Mikey and Q played and played, that is until Mikey's favourite song, ''Flex Tape advert'' started playing on the radio. At that point Mikey forgot all about Quinton being unsupervised. That is until half way through the ''flex tape ad'' when Mikey was brought back to reality when he heard his father shout, ''WTF, Mikey! My can of beans and spare change is MISSING!!!'' With that Mikey rushed into the box to see what all the fuss was about. When he entered the box, there stood his father, Nathan, pointing towards a bench. ''Will someone please explain that?'' asked his father. Then, as Mikey followed his father's finger to where it was pointing, he instantly knew what his father was so upset about. There, smack dab in the middle of the bench, was the biggest pile of doo-doo he had ever seen! ''I don't EVEN want to know how that got there,'' said Nate. ''But you had better get it cleaned up now! And you had better find out who stole my stuff!'' Well, knowing his father as well as he did, Mikey knew there was no sense even asking his father if he could find & keep Quinton for a pet. So without hesitation, Mikey set out to find where Q was hiding. After a few minutes of looking, Mikey discovered Q crouched beside the hole that Mikey did his peeing in. ''Come on, Quinton, it's time to find you a new home. And hey, don't look at me that way, I'm not the one who did the dirty deed on the chair and robbed my dad!'' scolded Mikey. ''Thanks to you I'll never get to escape poverty! But Santa was watching the whole scene from beside the back alley...And with that Mikey led Quinton out of the house and down to the local basketball court. They had a black section and Mikey knew that Q would fit right in. So after saying a tearful good-bye to Quinton, and thanking a bunch of hoodlum, Mikey walked back home and attempted to drown his sorrows by bathing in the piss hole. But Mikey's pity party came to an abrupt end when his father reminded him about the mess he had neglected to clean up. And low and behold, midway through the clean-up, Mikey suddenly became thankful that someone else was going to have to do it from now on. During this time Santa quietly placed a new, clean, black man under the Christmas Tree for Mikey. Merry Christmas!
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby VucubCaquix » Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:24 pm

UHHHH
VucubCaquix
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
[Forum Mafia X] Winner

Postby EvanManManMan » Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:24 pm

The kid woke up on christmas. He was happy. He went downstairs. There were presents. He opened them. He got a bike. He went outside on the bike. He fell and scraped his knees and cried. Remember to use training wheels.

I was expecting the other person not to submit so I did nothing
EvanManManMan

Postby polypies73 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:11 pm

EvanManManMan wrote:The kid woke up on christmas. He was happy. He went downstairs. There were presents. He opened them. He got a bike. He went outside on the bike. He fell and scraped his knees and cried. Remember to use training wheels.

I was expecting the other person not to submit so I did nothing

genius
E
polypies73
Veteran
Veteran

Re: The Twelve Days of Christmas II- Congratulations, Vucub!

Postby Multiuniverse » Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:26 pm

Im still salty about losing but grats vucub!
You def deserved the win

Thanks parker for the gif and SuperDuper for suggesting rotational sig
Multiuniverse
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner

Re: The Twelve Days of Christmas II- Congratulations, Vucub!

Postby Transcender » Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:49 pm

very cool
Transcender
Recruiter
Recruiter

Previous

Return to Completed/Abandoned Games