Nations 3: Electric Boogaloo (END - Killermeme's victory)

A place for old, unplayed, and completed games go to lie.

Re: Nations 3: Electric Boogaloo (Turn 3)

Postby Multiuniverse » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:41 am

also if you wanna spectate this feel free to join the server and ping and ask me

Thanks parker for the gif and SuperDuper for suggesting rotational sig
Multiuniverse
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner

Re: Nations 3: Electric Boogaloo (Turn 3)

Postby Multiuniverse » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:11 pm

Welcome back to Nations News update.

Due to lack of time we will be doing an abridged version today.

In the Necrocracy of Sazaroth a public bath house was built, much to the people's joy.

Rodents were exterminated by a team led by the Archlich, leaving a smaller rodent population in the nation.
Sazaroth patrols were seen around the nation and the Arctic States.
The admiral of magic gave a speech to the miners, which lifted their spirits.

Their mining efforts from turn one paid off as they discover deposits of luxurious ores and stones including gold, silver, and ruby.
Oil prospecting resulted in a discovery of an oil deposit off the coast.

In Killermeme several radios were built. Currently nothing is being broadcasted yet but we are excited to see what they have in store.

A makeshift hospital, private nuclear bunker, and makeshift medical lab were built.

The wall from the turn earlier has also finished construction.

In Billybobland a large, well established healer guild was announced and constructed. This should lead to future medical efforts being more efficient.

Investment was also made into rocketry research and new figures suggest the project should finish by the end of turn six.

Wells were built to provide clean supply of water and rodents were exterminated resulting in less rodents in the nation.

In the Arctic States a cure was found for the sleep fever! Much to the joys of citizens it is currently being distributed nationwide.

A farmer and astronomer guild was also established.

Efforts to search for a habitable world was made, expected to conclude by the end of turn ten.

In Faerun a team of researcher was put together to search for the cure of the sleep fever. It is expected to be found by the end of turn five.

Makeshift hospitals and markets were established and research on better weaponry was started, expected to finish by the end of turn six.

That is all for this turn

Multiuniverse

Re: Nations 3: Electric Boogaloo (Turn 4)

Postby Multiuniverse » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:00 am

Welcome to Nations News Update.

In the Necrocracy of Sazaroth military bases were built across the nation.

The War General has made blueprints of more simplified weaponry which could lessen weapon manufacture time in the future.

The Archlich started a farmer's guild.

The Admiral of Magic has started to cure patients who has contracted the sleeping fever (using whatever small medical knowledge they have), though they were quickly outmatched by doctors from the Arctic States who distributed the cure they found.

In killermeme a cure for the fever was started. However, the project was quickly abandoned after doctors from the Arctic States entered to distribute the cure they researched.

Furthermore, they established a small zone of secrecy and threatened the news network with a lawsuit if we were to enter to see what they were doing. So we left them be.

They have also established an engineer's guild.

In billybobland a search for cure for the fever was also started. However, again, the project stopped after the Arctic States doctors came by and distributed the cure.

The superchief opened a museum to attract artists, boosting the population's happiness.

He also opened an astrology guild, attracting flocks of fortune tellers to the nation.

More resources was invested into rocketry research and it is now expected to finish by the end of turn five.

In the Arctic States a research on Cryostasis begun. It is expected to finish by turn eight. Due to the strain of extra research, the current research on rocketry was pushed back and expected to finish by turn six..

Doctors were sent to other nations to distribute the cure, increasing the Duchess' influence on the continent.

A teacher and internal security guild was also established.

In Faerun the nerd was a no-show. There are rumours that he may be dead. We'll update you on that on the next update.

That is all for this week

It seems no nation was affected by the outbreak of the disease as a cure was distributed across the continent on time

Multiuniverse

Re: Nations 3: Electric Boogaloo (Turn 5)

Postby Multiuniverse » Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:02 am

Welcome back to our news update.

Necrocracy of Sazaroth: Roads and railroads were built to improve transportation.

The Admiral of Magic trained miners in military matters.
The War General put together a team to sabotage any extremist dissidents.
The Archlich established a currency of silver coins.

Killermeme: A national intelligence agency was built.

Infantry soldiers were trained, research lab was upgraded, and propaganda was spread on the radio.

Billybobland: Strange people were seen moving about the nation. Their purpose is currently unknown.

An astronaut training facility and a market was opened. Town guards were trained on fighting techniques.

Research on rocketry was finished.

In other news, due to the country's low political grip, a terrorist organisation was established demanding the superchief's resignation.

The Arctic States (AKA Guildland): A space training facility was established.

More people were recruited for the research and astronomer guild.
A miner's guild was established.

Faerun: A large builder's society was established.

A research society and teacher society were also established.
Finally, a militia was established.

In other news, the Nerd's political power decreased, suffering the same fate as Billybobland.

See you all next update!

Multiuniverse

Re: Nations 3: Electric Boogaloo (Turn 6)

Postby JazzMusicStops » Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:05 am

G U I L D S

Spoiler: I'm probably just going to lurk forever, posting occasionally
But if there ever comes a point where my account speaks its last
Know that it was a pleasure to be here, especially in Forum Games
During my teenage years, this place was my first real community
Thank you all so much for playing silly games with me
I'll never forget you
JazzMusicStops
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby timurtheking » Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:17 am

JazzMusicStops wrote:G U I L D S

Op pls nerf
Check out my ideas:
The Philosophers (New Faction)
Witch Change/buff

Just remembering the good times when this forum was alive :))

Best known for; hosting The Room FG series and being the Right Hand of Game's Hub
timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby Multiuniverse » Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:23 pm

Welcome back to the weekly update!

In the Necrocracy of Sazaroth a large entertainment district was built, fitted with various amenities to help with all the citizen's desires!

Soldiers were given a pay raise! This increased the troops' morale and the signup rate.

The Archlich was seen in the nation. We weren't sure what they were doing as we were threatened to be charged with stalking if we try to follow them any more, so we didn't.

In other news, the factory for tools and weapons was finished! We expect productions to start soon.

In killermeme a high quality university was built with all the latest techs, the best equipments, and plenty of professors.

A research guild was also established along with an industrial zone.

A killermeme passport was issued to all killermeme citizens, we expect travelling to and from killermeme to be tougher from now on.

In other news the nation's research on anti-necromancy and forcefield research were cancelled. We are very confused by this development and await further updates on this.

In Billybobland many steps were taken to undermine the terrorist organisation. Guards were sent to disbands and capture any terrorists and extremists, the superchief himself took the stage and condemned the terrorist activities, and mercenaries were hired to assassinate the terrorist heads, resulting in the organisation's demise.

Astronauts were also being trained at the nation's facility. The program is expected to be completed by the end of turn eight.

In The Arctic States mining has begun on the land for any useful resources. We expect it to yield results by turn eight.

Astronauts are being trained. The training is expected to complete by turn nine.

Guards are seen patrolling the nation's border as tension rises amongst the nations.

In other news, the country's rocketry research is completed. With resources freed up the cryostasis research is expected to finish by turn seven.

In Faerun due to the Nerd's inactivity the terrorists quickly took over key government buildings in the nation. The leader's residence was raided and the Nerd was killed. What ensued was a civil war between the terrorists and the previous leader's loyalists which left the nation in ruins, unable to recover.

Faerun's legacy ends here.

Bluedetroyer is dead.

Tune in next week for more updates!

Multiuniverse

Re: Nations 3: Electric Boogaloo (Turn 7)

Postby JazzMusicStops » Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:29 pm

Didn't have enough guilds, clearly

I'll never forget you
JazzMusicStops
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby transportowiec96 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:57 pm

someone make a guilds's guild
transportowiec96#4236
Feel free to pm me, I'll try to help you with anything.
Spoiler:
StlnSP wrote:transportertownie96

birdyluv0 wrote:transportwiec96

JammySplodge wrote:transportowie96

JammySplodge wrote:transportwie96

Jordan917222 wrote:transportowic96

birdyluv0 wrote:transportwise96

Blackajack wrote:transportowniec96

Jordan917222 wrote:
Warden name i cant spell and i don't want to be in your sig twice wrote:

eleethacker1337 wrote:transportowniec

Moleland wrote:Transporttowiec96

VucubCaquix wrote:Transport-Townie

transportowiec96
Spy
Spy

Postby Multiuniverse » Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:40 pm

Welcome back to your weekly supply of continental information.

In the Necrocracy of Sazaroth a large army was recruited. Due to the high pay, bases, roads connecting the facilities, and of course the conscription, the army was both high in quality and quantity. Truly a fearsome force in our continent.

The War General and the Archlich collaborated to transport materials to the factories and oversee the production of weapons. With their already fearsome army, the extra boost of firearms may just make this country the most powerful we've ever seen in the history of this landmass.

Meanwhile the Admiral of Magic supervised production of high quality tools to improve the rate of the country's mining efforts.

In Killermeme several nuclear bunkers stocked full with supply were built around the country for its citizens. Is the country's paranoia of a nuclear winter justified? Who knows.

As predicted, the country's border control was tightened, only allowing people with a Killermeme passport into the nation and screening every entrants. Any efforts to sneak in will be much harder in the future.

Finally, nothing else is going on in killermeme and we totally were not threatened and/or bribed to keep quiet about this project that totally doesn't exist.

In Billybobland a research on producing clean, breathable oxygen using artificial means has begun. It is expected to conclude by the end of turn ten.

Farms were built as funding was provided into the agricultural sectors. Water was stockpiled from the country's well as sparks fly between the world leaders.

The Superchief also consulted fortune tellers who told him of his good fortune.

In The Arctic States the cryostasis research has concluded. The Duchess quickly started research on cloning shortly after, which is expected to conclude by turn nine.

A rocket and rocket launchpad were also being constructed, expecting to be finished by turn eleven and nine respectively.

Finally, a prison was built.

Will tension continue to rise as accusation of espionage are thrown across the nations, will war break out as each leader either amass an army or prepare for the worst?

Tune in next time!

Multiuniverse

Re: Nations 3: Electric Boogaloo (Turn 8)

Postby Multiuniverse » Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:58 pm

Hello again, this is Nations News Weekly Update with me, Multi Verse.

In the Necrocracy of Sazaroth tanks are being assembled. The first batch is expected to be operational by the end of turn 12.

ATVs were also constructed alongside the tanks and are expected to be completed by the end of turn 10. Both of these had high build time due to the strain of two projects in the same field at once.

An airfield is also being constructed. It should be done by the end of turn 13.

Additionally an enemy spy was caught and publicly executed in the nation. The people did not like the execution as the spy was not properly trialed and rumours begun to spread accusing the current leaders of operating a dictatorship regime. This rumour started a terrorist organisation which demands the leaders resign.

In Killermeme something big is going on. We are not sure what it is as whenever we tried to approach the area we were told that it was private grounds and forced to turn back.

In other news XComs are being researched in the nation! This exciting development is expected to be finished by the end of turn 11.

Finally, music is being broadcasted throughout the nation, lifting the moods and atmosphere of everyone, me included.

In Billybobland a rocket launch pad was being built. It is expected to be finished by the end of turn 9.

Rockets are also being built, finishing by the end of turn 13.

A builders guild was established and research on artificial atmosphere was started, which is expected to conclude by the end of turn 15.

Furthermore the astronaut training has concluded, and the previous mass producing clean breathable oxygen research was delayed due to the stress of the extra research on artificial atmosphere.

In The Arctic States a research on terraforming technology has begun. Results should be available by the end of turn 14.

The new research has delayed the cloning research by 2 extra turns.

Furthermore recruitment drives were made for the internal security and entertainers guild. A big show was put on in celebration which I personally rate 9/10 (the popcorn was too sweet).

Finally the nation's effort to mine resources bare fruits as several metal ores and gems were discovered.

That is all for this week, tune in next time!

Multiuniverse

Re: Nations 3: Electric Boogaloo (Turn 9)

Postby Multiuniverse » Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:29 pm

EVENT: A lightning chanced to hit upon the facilities of the Nations News Network. We will take 2-3 turns to fix our equipments. During the meantime we cannot report on anything. We apologise for the inconvenience.

Furthermore, due to the high costs of the equipments we will be taking some money from each nation to help our rebuilding effort. The nation with the highest economical power at the end of the 2-3 turns period wins a mystery prize.

Multiuniverse

Re: Nations 3: Electric Boogaloo (Turn 13)

Postby JazzMusicStops » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:50 pm

How do I go back in time and stop myself inventing this

I'll never forget you
JazzMusicStops
Sponsor
Sponsor

Re: Nations 3: Electric Boogaloo (Turn 13)

Postby Multiuniverse » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:48 am

I have delivered an ultimatum to the players.
It is time to put this to rest.

In five turns time Killermeme would complete their xcom army and thermonuclear missile project, which would decimate the other two nations. Billybobland would be unable to complete the development of their rockets in that time which would lead to their demise. Sazaroth's army would stand no chance against Killermeme's XComs.

I declare Killermeme the victor of this game, which shall be put to rest for all eternity.

Multiuniverse

Re: Nations 3: Electric Boogaloo (END - Killermeme's victory

Postby JazzMusicStops » Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:26 am

Yeah game was bullshit lmao

I'll never forget you
JazzMusicStops
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby JazzMusicStops » Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:27 am

Sidenote I feel like some people here don't know what XCOM actually is

I'll never forget you
JazzMusicStops
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby timurtheking » Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:13 am

JazzMusicStops wrote:Yeah game was bullshit lmao

git gud
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

Best known for; hosting The Room FG series and being the Right Hand of Game's Hub
timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby JazzMusicStops » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:23 am

timurtheking wrote:
JazzMusicStops wrote:Yeah game was bullshit lmao

git gud

I could have made the optimal decisions and I still would have died to "nuke out of literally nowhere, everything you did for the past 11 turns is gone forever" bullshit

I'll never forget you
JazzMusicStops
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby JazzMusicStops » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:28 am

"you can pick your own wincon but if it's not kill everyone you won't succeed"

That's a game tagline for you

I'll never forget you
JazzMusicStops
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby timurtheking » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:47 pm

JazzMusicStops wrote:"you can pick your own wincon but if it's not kill everyone you won't succeed"

That's a game tagline for you

This is deep but rhats basically life bro
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Previous

Return to Completed/Abandoned Games