Secret Hitler III: Revenge of the Fascists (Canned)

A place for old, unplayed, and completed games go to lie.

Re: Secret Hitler III: Revenge of the Fascists (Government 4

Postby Rickdaily12 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:51 pm

I would like to know how timur in particular feels about all this.
"Don't lie this is all so you could post Ace Attorney gifs and have it be relevant isn't it." ~Sarah Thorpe

Looking for guides? :D

Check out the LGBTAI+ Thread!

Rickdaily12
FM Awards: Town

Postby Arcthurus » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:52 pm

Rickdaily12 wrote:
Arcthurus wrote:its not a baa im just posting because blue asked if they should wait for everyone to post first

I guess I'm poking you for being baa when I'm really trying to read you and mostly find you agreeing with me or being reactive to others. <_<

You haven't been in a government yet, in all complete fairness, and I can tell that you're new, but I'm really struggling to read just about everyone in the game for it.

i understand and agree with you

:p

Spoiler: Image

Art Count: 3
Spoiler: Cyrus & Horane

---
Aeolus & Phoenix

---
Xero & (Priest)
Arcthurus
Mafioso
Mafioso

Postby Rickdaily12 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:52 pm

Arcthurus wrote:
Rickdaily12 wrote:
Arcthurus wrote:its not a baa im just posting because blue asked if they should wait for everyone to post first

I guess I'm poking you for being baa when I'm really trying to read you and mostly find you agreeing with me or being reactive to others. <_<

You haven't been in a government yet, in all complete fairness, and I can tell that you're new, but I'm really struggling to read just about everyone in the game for it.

i understand and agree with you

fuck
"Don't lie this is all so you could post Ace Attorney gifs and have it be relevant isn't it." ~Sarah Thorpe

Rickdaily12

Postby Arcthurus » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:02 pm

you should start making bad posts if you want me to start disagreeing with you
like im not just agreeing because youre volumeposting i actually understand the logic of this

Rickdaily12 wrote:If Albanix and Bluedetroyer are both Liberals, by the way, the Fascists are drooling at the prospects at keeping them both out of government right now. They REALLY want Bluedetroyer to pick a Fascist here so that they can enter conflict and lock two Liberals out. Especially when one of those Liberals has been peeked Liberal. If Albanix is a Liberal here, Blue entering conflict makes her look really bad.

And if Blue is Fascist, he's itching to either win our trust or conflict someone other than Albanix- what good would conflicting her be if she's a Fascist and already in conflict?

And if they're both Liberals, this is extremely likely to go blue given the deck composition- whether EvilD drew LFF or LLF.

plus i already think blue is a lib for the same thing ejj pointed out earlier about not immediately revealing their cards because i assume a fasc wouldnt just forget about the fact theyre about to conflict somebody
by extension i also lean that alb is the lib of their conflict since theyre experienced and thus fasc!alb would probably peek a fasc friend as lib instead
and if theyre both fascs somehow we could always shoot alb if they pass a red right?

---
Aeolus & Phoenix

---
Xero & (Priest)
Arcthurus
Mafioso
Mafioso

Postby Bluedetroyer » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:04 pm

Rickdaily12 wrote:
Bluedetroyer wrote:Do you want me to wait so everyone has time to post?

Well, how long are you available for?

This has probably been the most liberating discussion about our next option before Hitler Zone starts. Do you have an opinion in all this, by the way? Why would you have picked Arc?

Going to bed soon
I think picking Alb makes sense, as it basically guarantees we get a blue card or a fascist gets revealed
I would've picked are because 1-6, 5-10
I own 3 dogs and 3 cats.
hello

Behind the Mask Record

1-1

Spoiler: BtM: School Trouble - Loner (Deceiver) - guesses DP8 - Chef (poisoner) win
IDDY BtM - Pesant - Pesant (me) win

Bluedetroyer
Witch
Witch

Postby Rickdaily12 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:06 pm

Disagree about your point about Albanix. She's really experienced with this game, and I know she can mindgame us however she damn well pleases, so I'm actively exercising a heavy degree of caution towards the Albanix/timur conflict right now.

Fact of the matter is, though, she can't conflict Bluedetroyer. She just mechanically can't, not without her team suffering majorly for it.

And yes, the idea is, if she were to conflict now, she always eats the first bullet. Otherwise, the shooter is almost certainly a Fascist if they don't have godly reasons for not doing it.

Bluedetroyer wrote:
Rickdaily12 wrote:
Bluedetroyer wrote:Do you want me to wait so everyone has time to post?

Well, how long are you available for?

This has probably been the most liberating discussion about our next option before Hitler Zone starts. Do you have an opinion in all this, by the way? Why would you have picked Arc?

Going to bed soon
I think picking Alb makes sense, as it basically guarantees we get a blue card or a fascist gets revealed
I would've picked are because 1-6, 5-10

I get that. I said that once we return to order, Dota should get picked because he got skipped due to all the shenanigans that are happening right now via trying to exploit the Lib checks. Maybe we can revisit that later. But for now, yeah, I'm thinking that picking Albanix is in the best interest of us collectively as a group. Yours as well. It minimizes the chances of you getting frozen as a result.

Rickdaily12

Postby Rickdaily12 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:08 pm

Are you going to be back within the next 12 hours, Blue? If you think you'll DEFINITELY be back within the 12 hours or less, I'd say you can probably wait a little longer.

If you're even slightly unconfident about that, please just make the nomination now then. Most of us have had our chance to object to it anyway.

Rickdaily12

Postby Bluedetroyer » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:14 pm

Rickdaily12 wrote:Are you going to be back within the next 12 hours, Blue? If you think you'll DEFINITELY be back within the 12 hours or less, I'd say you can probably wait a little longer.

If you're even slightly unconfident about that, please just make the nomination now then. Most of us have had our chance to object to it anyway.

Probably won't

/nominate AlbanixAnubibus as chancellor
I own 3 dogs and 3 cats.
hello

Behind the Mask Record

1-1

Spoiler: BtM: School Trouble - Loner (Deceiver) - guesses DP8 - Chef (poisoner) win
IDDY BtM - Pesant - Pesant (me) win

Bluedetroyer
Witch
Witch

Postby Rickdaily12 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:15 pm

Bluedetroyer wrote:
Rickdaily12 wrote:Are you going to be back within the next 12 hours, Blue? If you think you'll DEFINITELY be back within the 12 hours or less, I'd say you can probably wait a little longer.

Probably won't

/nominate AlbanixAnubibus as chancellor

Meh. Alright then.

Rickdaily12

Postby Arcthurus » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:16 pm

but by peeking a lib isnt fasc alb setting herself up for this mechanical exploit right now?

---
Aeolus & Phoenix

---
Xero & (Priest)
Arcthurus
Mafioso
Mafioso

Postby Rickdaily12 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:16 pm

So, timur, the nomination went through regardless.

Where are you with the other 9 of us, then?

Albanix, after this government, what should happen next, do you think?

Rickdaily12

Postby Rickdaily12 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:23 pm

Arcthurus wrote:but by peeking a lib isnt fasc alb setting herself up for this mechanical exploit right now?

It is currently 1-2 on the Policy Track. She can afford this risk pretty damn easily if it means that Liberal!timur doesn't get to be a President later. And we're probably entering Hitler Zone very soon whether we want to or not.

Albanix is more than familiar with Cucumber Meta and its shortcomings. I don't view her cooperation in all of this as AI for her at all.

If I were in her shoes, I'm certain she would say the same of me as well.

I'm not arguing that she's more likely to be a Fascist for it either, just that I know she's played this as a Fascist enough times to be comfortable with this position right now if she was.

Rickdaily12

Postby Arcthurus » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:25 pm

hmm
and what way are you leaning in the conflict if any
maybe you said this at some point but what are you thinking of both of them

---
Aeolus & Phoenix

---
Xero & (Priest)
Arcthurus
Mafioso
Mafioso

Postby Rickdaily12 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:26 pm

Arcthurus wrote:hmm

I'm not at all.

Neither of them are screaming Liberal to me right now. I want more from both of them, I'm scared shitless by this conflict right now.

Rickdaily12

Postby Rickdaily12 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:29 pm

Rickdaily12 wrote:

I'm not at all.

Neither of them are screaming Liberal to me right now. I want more from both of them, I'm scared shitless by this conflict right now.

I don't think their conflict is Fas-Fas either. I'm at least 90% sure about this.

Which just increases my fear about the whole thing because I'm sure enough that there exists one Liberal in that pair, and I have no idea who it is right now.

Rickdaily12

Postby Arcthurus » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:32 pm

lets say fasc alb throws us into hitler zone
whats becomes our plan besides shooting her

---
Aeolus & Phoenix

---
Xero & (Priest)
Arcthurus
Mafioso
Mafioso

Postby Rickdaily12 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:36 pm

Arcthurus wrote:lets say fasc alb throws us into hitler zone
whats becomes our plan besides shooting her

Panic, basically

We have a ton of players we know nothing about and Hitler can be the biggest fucking Liberal President we have ever seen and suffer virtually no consequences for it. Odds are very decent in this world that Hitler would be able to blend in enough to get elected as Chancellor within the first 3 govs with a lot more bad luck headed our way.

It would take a LOT of bad luck though. Blue would have to draw LFF, and as I said, if this is a 4b 4r deck, he's quite likely to be able to force LL on Albanix anyway (which he should, by the way, going on record right now that no one should be choicing on LLF EVER as of now), and if it's not currently a 4b 4r deck, then the Fascists are probably rather concentrated on the side of former Presidents anyway.

I'm worried about Albanix playing red here, but not worried enough to want to nein this.

Rickdaily12

Postby ejjinami » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:37 pm

Rickdaily12 wrote:If Albanix and Bluedetroyer are both Liberals, by the way, the Fascists are drooling at the prospects at keeping them both out of government right now. They REALLY want Bluedetroyer to pick a Fascist here so that they can enter conflict and lock two Liberals out. Especially when one of those Liberals has been peeked Liberal. If Albanix is a Liberal here, Blue entering conflict makes her look really bad.

And if Blue is Fascist, he's itching to either win our trust or conflict someone other than Albanix- what good would conflicting her be if she's a Fascist and already in conflict?

And if they're both Liberals, this is extremely likely to go blue given the deck composition- whether EvilD drew LFF or LLF.

Oof… that makes sense

Yeah, blue picking alb seems like the best choice then

15 : 14,5

Last updated: 18.02.2021
ejjinami
Medium
Medium

Postby ejjinami » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:40 pm

Rickdaily12 wrote:
Bluedetroyer wrote:
ejjinami wrote:Hey @blue, do you think you would want to conflict ED as fas here?
Assuming both you and alb were fas, what do you think you would do?
It would be great if you could add some math to the explanation or elaborate at least a bit when answering

If I were fas I'd probably conflict ed by discarding the blue and claiming I got 2 reds

She's asking because the implications would be severe if you did that.

It would guarentee that you and Albanix are the same team opposing the trio of Phone, EvilD and timur.

^^^
Yup, more or less that
Think about it again and answer, please.

ejjinami
Medium
Medium

Postby ejjinami » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:44 pm

Rickdaily12 wrote:
Arcthurus wrote:i understand and agree with you

fuck

have fun

ejjinami
Medium
Medium

Postby ejjinami » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:48 pm

Rickdaily12 wrote:
Rickdaily12 wrote:

I'm not at all.

I don't think their conflict is Fas-Fas either. I'm at least 90% sure about this.

Which just increases my fear about the whole thing because I'm sure enough that there exists one Liberal in that pair, and I have no idea who it is right now.

/pat

I think I agree that this conflict really shouldn’t be SvS here tho

ejjinami
Medium
Medium

Postby Rickdaily12 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:49 pm

Ugh. The more I think about this, the more frightened I'm getting.

I don't think Albanix is Hitler. I do think she can easily be a Reg Fas here. And the amount of damage she can do by outting herself to bring us into HZ is pretty bad.

I'm weighing the scales between knowing that she's a Fascist and being in Hitler Zone on a 1-3 Policy track with half the players being untested. It's not the greatest of situations to be in, but I still want to think that it's worth risking by forcing us to KNOW that she's a Fascist if this is what she does.

I'm still a bit sick worried about what the implicatons are if she outs herself anyway.

I think I have a solution that works if this is what she does, but still, ugh...

Rickdaily12

Postby Arcthurus » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:50 pm

rick id be really concerned if you said you wanted to nein this since you came up with the idea in the first place -.-

---
Aeolus & Phoenix

---
Xero & (Priest)
Arcthurus
Mafioso
Mafioso

Postby Rickdaily12 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:52 pm

Arcthurus wrote:rick id be really concerned if you said you wanted to nein this since you came up with the idea in the first place -.-

I don't think I want this neined. I think I have a plan if Albanix outs herself.

I would still be very worried about our winning chances if she outs herself anyway. It's usually not a good omen when someone violates Cucumber Meta.

Rickdaily12

Postby Arcthurus » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:54 pm

Rickdaily12 wrote:It would take a LOT of bad luck though. Blue would have to draw LFF, and as I said, if this is a 4b 4r deck, he's quite likely to be able to force LL on Albanix anyway (which he should, by the way, going on record right now that no one should be choicing on LLF EVER as of now), and if it's not currently a 4b 4r deck, then the Fascists are probably rather concentrated on the side of former Presidents anyway.

but if its 4b 4r arent the odds of drawing LLF and LFF the same

---
Aeolus & Phoenix

---
Xero & (Priest)
Arcthurus
Mafioso
Mafioso

PreviousNext