Forum Survivor 4, Episode 16: Final Tribal Council!!!

A place for old, unplayed, and completed games go to lie.

Re: Forum Survivor 4, Episode 16: Final Tribal Council!!!

Postby mdb1023 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:41 am

Also, even if I did get eliminated instead of you, I highly doubt you would've reached F3. No offence. Honestly I am really disappointed to hear that from you. From my point of view, you didn't really do much this whole game other than betray your team - which almost got you killed.

"Here instead of me" was worded poorly. What I meant was "voted out instead of me"

On another note, what are you talking about I betrayed my whole team? What team? If you are honestly insinuating that I wasn't actively doing anything but screwing people over for the sake of it, well, I'm a little disappointed to hear that from you.

Also, I'm not the one on trial here. You're not doing yourself any favors here.
Discord: Finn#5059

http://www.twitch.tv/mikeakafinn?sr=a

Do you like Mafia? You'll love Survivor, and and we're hosting games of them all the time! It's super easy to join and learn how to play, and the best part is- it's all on discord! Join the Finnvivor discord server to see when signups for a new game go up! Click here to join the server or DM me on discord for details! !
mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Location: At work, rehearsal, or finishing whatever I pushed off to the last minute this time.

Postby GoogleFeud » Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:55 am

On another note, what are you talking about I betrayed my whole team? What team? If you are honestly insinuating that I wasn't actively doing anything but screwing people over for the sake of it, well, I'm a little disappointed to hear that from you.

When you decided to betray your tribe but actually munitied to the other one. You decided to take the deal and got munitied, which would have fucked you over if we didn't merge (well it fucked you over anyways)

While I will admit that getting yourself here with 0 votes to your name is rather impressive on its own, it's less so when you never were really a threat to begin with. There's a difference between people not thinking you were a threat and not actually being a threat, and everything you talk about in your first paragraph speak to me as actions that a sheep would take. It would be one thing if you had your allies (timur and Nate) doing your bidding for you, but what your speech suggests to me is that they were doing their own bidding, and you just happened to be a part of their master plan. Plus, if memory serves, I had way more influence over the Chubby vote than you did.

I'd also like to address the topic of social skills that you've been bringing up a lot- being friends with someone and building solid relationships can get you a long way in Survivor. But, only in seasons of Survivor where you are playing with strangers. Because we all know each other and are all friends (for the most part), I don't think you can really argue that good social skills are what got you here and what should give you the title of Sole Survivor. Because what you are calling good social skills looks more like "I got dragged to the end" to me.

Do I have to be a threat in order to win this game? I don't get what you're saying. Okay, maybe I wasn't a threat, no one here, in the F3 is a threat. Calling me a sheep is just wrong. Sheep are people who just follow someone else. I didn't do that at all. Having connections and voting in a group doesn't mean automatically that you are sheep. TnF and Timur did that as well - but they aren't sheep are they? We were all equal in making decisions. I decided to go soft on my entrance speech, admitting that without my allies, I wouldn't be here. And without my social skills, I wouldn't have allies. Therefore, my social skills saved me. With the same logic, you can say that TnF got dragged by Timur here. They always did things together, voted together, and Timur said that he was the one who was the mastermind, not TnF. And TnF didn't use social skills to get to TImur, they were friends before that, so I really don't know why I am receiving all the slack here. In FS, especially our games, you can't have such things as "pure social skills" where you befriend strangers, that just can't happen. By social skills I meant my skills to get along with people, friends or not.

This game I actually allied with people I haven't talked before in Survivor - 0ver, Javi, Cyphron for example. And all of them trusted me.
Last edited by GoogleFeud on Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GoogleFeud
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby Jabichuelas » Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:03 pm

mdb1023 wrote:1) why was 0ver's elimination unfair?
2) you cite that the social aspect isn't the only part of this game, yet if your game is indeed a winning one, it would be- by your own logic- because of your social game. So, what exactly is your argument here? (Also, side note: I don't give a rats ass about how good you are in challenges short of winning them when you needed to win them)
3) Why was the vote steal bullshit?

1) fine, i was salty while i wrote the opening. happy?
2) haha, me winning
i don't know. i probably gave up to the fact that people only care about the social game. idk myself, it's not like i watch survivor unlike everyone else
consider the argument invalid if you don't care about challenges because im not sure if i understood your question
3) as in, it was a lie. i had no vote steal. idk why cyph and google brought that up and sam played along so i tried to use this rumor to my favor, not like it did much in the end
call me Javi because it's shorter
Spoiler: Image
Jabichuelas
Lookout
Lookout

Postby BasicFourLife » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:05 pm

Why are you gay?
Why are you not gay?

Answer these questions please ^
RNG is never good for any strategy based game. Please learn the definition of what that means, especially if you're one of the people constantly defending it.

FM / TG: 5 - 10 - 8
BasicFourLife
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby TheNightmareFox » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:23 pm

BasicFourLife wrote:Why are you gay?
Why are you not gay?

Answer these questions please ^

Why am I gay?
I'm a jojo fan
Why am I not gay?
Ive had a gf.

Javi wrote:but why is 0ver my commander
if anything i had lots of commanders, specially google and Sam, and im pretty sure Sam and I commanded each other equally because he was a reliable ally to discuss ideas with
i couldn't even tell that 0ver was the leader, did I miss so many things while I was playing or what

I don't know everything about the game but from what I had known you and Sam had basically been 0vers sheep. This may be wrong but Thats the impression I have.

GoogleFeud wrote:So you are telling me you would've stayed with me if TImur got voted out instead of 0ver...?

wowow.. are you sure you are claiming all of those votes to be caused DIRECTLY by you? okay then.

I wouldn't
I would have made a strong effort to convince Sam and javi that they need to eliminate 0ver now and try and get 0ver out.

And I'm saying those votes I directly influenced/caused/controlled from my prospective.
Man I can't come up with anything good to put here
TheNightmareFox
Civilian
Civilian

Postby 0verki11 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:54 pm

TheNightmareFox wrote:
GoogleFeud wrote:You ally someone when you think they will be useful to you later on. That's basically why people ally. Because they will both profit out of it. You saved me because I've talked to you, because we have a connection, not only you but with Tim as well. Funny! I also kept you as an extra vote.

Alright, I guess it's time to take out my "big movez" measurer

Calling me a sheep is just wrong. Voting with someone else isn't being a sheep. A lot of the times I was the one who decided who went home DIRECTLY. Multi vote, Chubby vote, Mush vote (things could have easily turned around if I didn't want Mush gone.) 0ver vote, Timur vote.

If you want to compare the votes we controlled SURE. The only vote you can take full credit of is the Hidden blindside - which was just unnecessary. Voting Cyphron or Hidden there didn't really matter, and it wouldn't have. Honestly, I don't even know if you were the mastermind behind that vote. I would like Timur/Cyphron to confirm.

While, the 0ver blindside was just perfect in my opinion. I used everything to my advantage, it was 3v3 and I KNEW you would flip onto 0ver's side once things got hot, so I didn't EVEN TELL YOU about it. I used all the information I have, learned from Javi that 0ver was playing his idol on Sam. Learned from Sam that he is using his vote block on 0ver. I recruited Timur so his vote gets cancelled and there is 1 vote on 0ver. 0ver's side had the more advantages, but I had the information needed to defeat them by myself. I think that one play by itself is worth a million dollars.

I was never going to flip onto 0vers side so correct yourself now.

I can claim pkr
Hidden
Cyphron
Finn
Mush
So you can sit down hot shot.

Again I never kept you cuz you talked to me.

I would go more I depth but I need to go and won't be back until later. Of discussions still going Il respond to more questions posed.

Also Tim
I told you hidden wanted you out
That was the catlyist that I feel got hidden out I strongly wanted him out anyways you never pushed it as I never was against it. Because I'm pretty sure I suggested it. I may be wrong on that but I'm pretty sure.

im unsure if you can solely claim the Mush vote as that was general consuens and was always going to happen.

Also were you planning on going FTC with me and why?
If you need a replacement for an FM or most Forum games, PM me, and ill see if I can replace in.
If you want my discord PM me.
UTC+13 or something is my timezone.

0verki11
Medium
Medium

Location: Somewhere in NZ trying to get a good internet connection

Postby 0verki11 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:58 pm

my elimantion was fair google gained my trust and betrayed me, which honestly im still pissed I didnt work out.
If you need a replacement for an FM or most Forum games, PM me, and ill see if I can replace in.

0verki11
Medium
Medium

Postby TheNightmareFox » Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:13 pm

0verki11 wrote:
TheNightmareFox wrote:
GoogleFeud wrote:You ally someone when you think they will be useful to you later on. That's basically why people ally. Because they will both profit out of it. You saved me because I've talked to you, because we have a connection, not only you but with Tim as well. Funny! I also kept you as an extra vote.

Alright, I guess it's time to take out my "big movez" measurer

Calling me a sheep is just wrong. Voting with someone else isn't being a sheep. A lot of the times I was the one who decided who went home DIRECTLY. Multi vote, Chubby vote, Mush vote (things could have easily turned around if I didn't want Mush gone.) 0ver vote, Timur vote.

If you want to compare the votes we controlled SURE. The only vote you can take full credit of is the Hidden blindside - which was just unnecessary. Voting Cyphron or Hidden there didn't really matter, and it wouldn't have. Honestly, I don't even know if you were the mastermind behind that vote. I would like Timur/Cyphron to confirm.

While, the 0ver blindside was just perfect in my opinion. I used everything to my advantage, it was 3v3 and I KNEW you would flip onto 0ver's side once things got hot, so I didn't EVEN TELL YOU about it. I used all the information I have, learned from Javi that 0ver was playing his idol on Sam. Learned from Sam that he is using his vote block on 0ver. I recruited Timur so his vote gets cancelled and there is 1 vote on 0ver. 0ver's side had the more advantages, but I had the information needed to defeat them by myself. I think that one play by itself is worth a million dollars.

I was never going to flip onto 0vers side so correct yourself now.

I can claim pkr
Hidden
Cyphron
Finn
Mush
So you can sit down hot shot.

Again I never kept you cuz you talked to me.

I would go more I depth but I need to go and won't be back until later. Of discussions still going Il respond to more questions posed.

Also Tim
I told you hidden wanted you out
That was the catlyist that I feel got hidden out I strongly wanted him out anyways you never pushed it as I never was against it. Because I'm pretty sure I suggested it. I may be wrong on that but I'm pretty sure.

im unsure if you can solely claim the Mush vote as that was general consuens and was always going to happen.

Also were you planning on going FTC with me and why?

Well no one was talking about voting mush til I mentioned them. But anyways honestly
No because you would probably beat me if you were here.
You played a great game and were a pretty damn scary player. Being my first ever f3 I wasn't gonna bring someone who probably planned on eliminating me anyways/would beat me even if they didn't eliminate me
TheNightmareFox
Civilian
Civilian

Postby mdb1023 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:21 pm

GoogleFeud wrote:

When you decided to betray your tribe but actually munitied to the other one. You decided to take the deal and got munitied, which would have fucked you over if we didn't merge (well it fucked you over anyways)

While I will admit that getting yourself here with 0 votes to your name is rather impressive on its own, it's less so when you never were really a threat to begin with. There's a difference between people not thinking you were a threat and not actually being a threat, and everything you talk about in your first paragraph speak to me as actions that a sheep would take. It would be one thing if you had your allies (timur and Nate) doing your bidding for you, but what your speech suggests to me is that they were doing their own bidding, and you just happened to be a part of their master plan. Plus, if memory serves, I had way more influence over the Chubby vote than you did.

I'd also like to address the topic of social skills that you've been bringing up a lot- being friends with someone and building solid relationships can get you a long way in Survivor. But, only in seasons of Survivor where you are playing with strangers. Because we all know each other and are all friends (for the most part), I don't think you can really argue that good social skills are what got you here and what should give you the title of Sole Survivor. Because what you are calling good social skills looks more like "I got dragged to the end" to me.

Do I have to be a threat in order to win this game? I don't get what you're saying. Okay, maybe I wasn't a threat, no one here, in the F3 is a threat. Calling me a sheep is just wrong. Sheep are people who just follow someone else. I didn't do that at all. Having connections and voting in a group doesn't mean automatically that you are sheep. TnF and Timur did that as well - but they aren't sheep are they? We were all equal in making decisions. I decided to go soft on my entrance speech, admitting that without my allies, I wouldn't be here. And without my social skills, I wouldn't have allies. Therefore, my social skills saved me. With the same logic, you can say that TnF got dragged by Timur here. They always did things together, voted together, and Timur said that he was the one who was the mastermind, not TnF. And TnF didn't use social skills to get to TImur, they were friends before that, so I really don't know why I am receiving all the slack here. In FS, especially our games, you can't have such things as "pure social skills" where you befriend strangers, that just can't happen. By social skills I meant my skills to get along with people, friends or not.

This game I actually allied with people I haven't talked before in Survivor - 0ver, Javi, Cyphron for example. And all of them trusted me.

I'm not saying you have to be a threat to win the game. What I'm saying is you seem to think you were a huge threat and you overcame it with your social skills, but that is not what I'm seeing. What I am seeing from this discussion is that you're more of a sheep in comparison to TnF, who simply has more to show for the claims he's making. I'm also getting the feeling that you're taking credit for more than you should be. I'm just saying, when we were on the same tribe, I didn't exactly see you spearheading the votes you claimed to have a lot of influence over.

When you decided to betray your tribe but actually mutinied to the other one. You decided to take the deal and got mutinied, which would have fucked you over if we didn't merge (well it fucked you over anyways)

I did so because I was actually offered the chance to betray several times with the promise that I'd get rewarded. I had the same expectation with that one, only I didn't know it was a mutiny, otherwise I wouldn't have done it. But it didn't really fuck me over at all. Something tells me that if I had not mutinied, you wouldn't have honored our truce till merge agreement. In fact, I heard rumors that you were throwing my name around long before I mutinied. And even tho I did Mutiny, I was never the target on that tribe- it was always Mush. So the mutiny didn't fuck me over, Nate did. A move which I commend him for, because I didn't think he had the guts to do it, but he did. And that was a fault in my game.

I am well aware of what I did wrong, so don't try to throw my game in the shade to try and make yours look better by comparison. It isn't working.
Discord: Finn#5059

http://www.twitch.tv/mikeakafinn?sr=a

Do you like Mafia? You'll love Survivor, and and we're hosting games of them all the time! It's super easy to join and learn how to play, and the best part is- it's all on discord! Join the Finnvivor discord server to see when signups for a new game go up! Click here to join the server or DM me on discord for details! !
mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Location: At work, rehearsal, or finishing whatever I pushed off to the last minute this time.

Postby GoogleFeud » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:25 pm

:mrgreen: That's not what I am trying to do.

It's just frustrating that you keep repeating that I did less than TnF, when in reality the only thing he can be credited for (Not even sure how much - at the beginning he just said he had part in it) is your vote.

I am sure he directly didn't influence all those eliminations he's listing. Mush, Hidden and Cyphron one especially. You seem to be looking for quantity over quality here, The Hidden vote was unnecesary and it did not help him, EVERYONE on our tribe wanted to vote Cyphron, not just TnF, not like he changed the targrt or something. For Mush people already explained why.

I made moves when I had to. I didm't just blindside people for the sake of it.
GoogleFeud
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby GoogleFeud » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:45 pm

What I'm saying is you seem to think you were a huge threat and you overcame it with your social skills

That is not what I am saying. I never said I a threat. I was not a threat. I am saying that my social skills are what got me here because I can get along with everybody - I was allied with pretty much with everyone in the game at some point that saved me from my name being thrown most of the time.

About me not spearheading the votes - Yes, in your pov all you saw was "vote for Multi". But we pretty much said that to everybody, and then said "vote for Chubby" if they don't want Muli out.

If you want me to clear somehing else up just ask - don't vote with your assumptions. I have never lied in FTC once.
GoogleFeud
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby TheNightmareFox » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:56 pm

GoogleFeud wrote::mrgreen: That's not what I am trying to do.

It's just frustrating that you keep repeating that I did less than TnF, when in reality the only thing he can be credited for (Not even sure how much - at the beginning he just said he had part in it) is your vote.

I am sure he directly didn't influence all those eliminations he's listing. Mush, Hidden and Cyphron one especially. You seem to be looking for quantity over quality here, The Hidden vote was unnecesary and it did not help him, EVERYONE on our tribe wanted to vote Cyphron, not just TnF, not like he changed the targrt or something. For Mush people already explained why.

I made moves when I had to. I didm't just blindside people for the sake of it.

Hiddens wasn't unnecessary. He was trying to get Tim out and became basically a dead weight. So I eliminated him. He had been trying to convince me against Tim for multiple eliminations by the time I eliminated him. He was no longer useful and was eliminated. Thats not pointless or unnecessary.

The Cyphron one sure it wasn't subverting anything. And in the end everyone wanted him out anyways so of you wanna say Thats just a nothing sure.
Mushs elimination again from my standpoint it was caused by me. No one brought up mush until after I did.that to me points to it being caused by me.
I can't say why 0ver said it was general consensus when he didn't even bring up mush
I did
0ver originally mentioned Tim and it was I who brought mush to the table as a suggestion
And others were either on the javi or the Tim vote
So it at least seems a lot to me like the mush vote was caused by me.
TheNightmareFox
Civilian
Civilian

Postby GoogleFeud » Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:08 pm

Google: Why should I vote for you given that I feel like you coasted?
Javi: who are you were you even in the game?
Nate: Obviously, with winning last challenge you're my favorite, but what is there to say to convince me to not swap my vote?

You should vote for me because I didn't coast. It's not like 1 or 2 people brought me here, no. I wasn't bought here. I had the power, I would say even more than TnF, because I had 0ver, Sam and Javi. I could have easily flipped F6/F5 and got Nate/Timur out. But I didn't because that wasn't the best play fot me
GoogleFeud
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby GoogleFeud » Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:35 pm

Hiddens wasn't unnecessary. He was trying to get Tim out and became basically a dead weight. So I eliminated him. He had been trying to convince me against Tim for multiple eliminations by the time I eliminated him. He was no longer useful and was eliminated. Thats not pointless or unnecessary.

The Cyphron one sure it wasn't subverting anything. And in the end everyone wanted him out anyways so of you wanna say Thats just a nothing sure.
Mushs elimination again from my standpoint it was caused by me. No one brought up mush until after I did.that to me points to it being caused by me.
I can't say why 0ver said it was general consensus when he didn't even bring up mush
I did
0ver originally mentioned Tim and it was I who brought mush to the table as a suggestion

I do not think suggesting the vote = controlling it. I also had the idea of getting Mush out, and so did other people, but you suggested it first.

Timur told us that you mainly sheeped the Hidden vote.

So in reality, you only got Finn out.
GoogleFeud
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby timurtheking » Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:18 am

GoogleFeud wrote:
Google: Why should I vote for you given that I feel like you coasted?
Nate: Obviously, with winning last challenge you're my favorite, but what is there to say to convince me to not swap my vote?

You should vote for me because I didn't coast. It's not like 1 or 2 people brought me here, no. I wasn't bought here. I had the power, I would say even more than TnF, because I had 0ver, Sam and Javi. I could have easily flipped F6/F5 and got Nate/Timur out. But I didn't because that wasn't the best play fot me

If You flipped on us, you would have gone out next for sure, you needed to keep us.
Anyone could have flipped if they wished but we all knew it was a bad move.
Check out my ideas:
The Philosophers (New Faction)
Witch Change/buff

Just remembering the good times when this forum was alive :))

Best known for; hosting The Room FG series and being the Right Hand of Game's Hub
timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby GoogleFeud » Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:33 am

yeah, exactly, I didn't, just saying I had the power to eliminate anyone in that tc if I wanted to (other than Sam and Javi, ofc)
GoogleFeud
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby 0verki11 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:24 am

ok so heres what happened in reality
everyone wanted to get out mush
I was trying to push votes on Timur as I was throwing
I told google I wanted to vote Mush because I was 90% sure he wouldnt kill Timur but he would kill Mush
Then Sam and Javi were like lol what about TNF
Then I was like fuck this why am I throwing and just killed mush
This is what im pretty sure happened from my PoV

0verki11
Medium
Medium

Postby 0verki11 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:27 am

like TNF played a part in that as he was reluctant to kill Timur and therefore I didnt have numbers for it but it wasnt all TNF controlling me off him

0verki11
Medium
Medium

Postby Jabichuelas » Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:34 am

im javi
check the player list, im there

sorry if my discord name is not my forum name
Jabichuelas
Lookout
Lookout

Postby Jabichuelas » Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:38 am

0verki11 wrote:Then Sam and Javi were like lol what about TNF

i said tnf because i was afraid you and him were too close to the point you would turn on us
but yeah, that's what happened
Jabichuelas
Lookout
Lookout

Postby Jabichuelas » Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:41 am

TheNightmareFox wrote:
Javi wrote:but why is 0ver my commander
if anything i had lots of commanders, specially google and Sam, and im pretty sure Sam and I commanded each other equally because he was a reliable ally to discuss ideas with
i couldn't even tell that 0ver was the leader, did I miss so many things while I was playing or what

I don't know everything about the game but from what I had known you and Sam had basically been 0vers sheep. This may be wrong but Thats the impression I have.

alright, that's only fair
sorry
Jabichuelas
Lookout
Lookout

Postby 0verki11 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:08 am

Jabichuelas wrote:
0verki11 wrote:Then Sam and Javi were like lol what about TNF

i said tnf because i was afraid you and him were too close to the point you would turn on us
but yeah, that's what happened

I mean I was never going to betray you, I made plans with pretty much everyone to betray all of you but the chance of me actually doing it was kind of low.

0verki11
Medium
Medium

Postby GoogleFeud » Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:36 am

Kirigirii wrote:Congratulations Nate, Google and Javi for making the Final 3. Because this question worked well last time in CvC and was a main factor in deciding my vote, I'm doing it again:
Image Image Image

As you can see above, these are pictures of three different dogs. Each dog represents one of you three and how you played the game.
So the question is, which dog do you think is who and why do you think that?

That's a really cute question. Now, I don't know much about these breeds, so my answer might be off

Poodles are smart, hunting dogs in elegant attire - That's basically my game. I got my paws dirty several times - while successfully hiding in my beautiful clothing (aka my social interactions). A perfect example of that would be after F6, when I blindsided Javi with voting 0ver and idolling Timur. Somehow, even after that, Javi kept being my ally, and continued voting with me for the most part of the other tribal councils.

I think Javi is the pug. Pugs are loving doggos which prioirize in pleasing their allies above all else. Pugs also spend most of the day napping. They are also known for being lazy, until they get a quick burst of evergy, and right after that they go back to the nap. This is Javi. At challenges he did good - and then he goes napping, doing mostly nothing in the other aspects of the game.

TnF is the obedient husky, with Timur as his owner. They think they are independent when in reality, they are just following orders. Looking back at alliance chats - it's always Timur who either saves my ass or decides the vote. Every time I've talked to him - he always says TnF will vote with him.

(These weren't as obvious as the CvC doggos V-V)
GoogleFeud
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby TheNightmareFox » Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:05 am

0verki11 wrote:ok so heres what happened in reality
everyone wanted to get out mush
I was trying to push votes on Timur as I was throwing
I told google I wanted to vote Mush because I was 90% sure he wouldnt kill Timur but he would kill Mush
Then Sam and Javi were like lol what about TNF
Then I was like fuck this why am I throwing and just killed mush
This is what im pretty sure happened from my PoV

Thank you for clearing that up
TheNightmareFox
Civilian
Civilian

Postby TheNightmareFox » Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:13 am

GoogleFeud wrote:

I did

I do not think suggesting the vote = controlling it. I also had the idea of getting Mush out, and so did other people, but you suggested it first.

Timur told us that you mainly sheeped the Hidden vote.

So in reality, you only got Finn out.

First your forgetting other eliminations I mentioned.
Second I looked back at hiddens elimination.
Tim never said anything decosivs.
We was basically up for voting either Cyphron or hidden. I chose hidden. I could have easily chose Cyphron and be probably would have gone out then instead of hidden.
I had already wanted hidden out anyways as he was no longer useful. So after looking at the facts i still believe that I controlled hiddens elimination.
Tim once you get on go back and check dms to confirm this/deny this.

Now that 0ver has cleared things up a bit
I influenced it yes
I had a strong part
But I didn't control mush's elimination.
TheNightmareFox
Civilian
Civilian

PreviousNext

Return to Completed/Abandoned Games