Forum Survivor 4, Episode 16: Final Tribal Council!!!

A place for old, unplayed, and completed games go to lie.

Re: Forum Survivor 4, Episode 16: Final Tribal Council!!!

Postby GoogleFeud » Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:16 am

which? The Cyphron elimination you already admitted that it wasn't you who controlled it - it was everyone. Also, in that sense, I also influenced Mush's vote since I also voted for him.

Also also, Tim already confirmed that he was in control of the hidden vote:

timurtheking wrote:Also ye i mainly pushed the hidden vote. And i told TnF at the time about the over vote and he was chill with it
GoogleFeud
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby TheNightmareFox » Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:21 am

GoogleFeud wrote:[
TnF is the obedient husky, with Timur as his owner. They think they are independent when in reality, they are just following orders. Looking back at alliance chats - it's always Timur who either saves my ass or decides the vote. Every time I've talked to him - he always says TnF will vote with him.

Well I saved your ass at least once and if memory serves me well multiple times. I was quite independent me and Tim worked and stragised together usually before he would tell you about votes. Me and Tim were close but he in no uncertain terms controlled me. On a lot of the votes we worked together. Suggesting someone And deciding wether we should vote them now or not. We used the information gathered from other players to figure out our best options. In the first week yes I probably sheeped him
But my WiFi was so bad I I didn't have much time to stratagise or anything. Hell during elims he would suggest someone and I would sometimes argue with him to vote someone different. We worked together yes but he didn't control me.
Man I can't come up with anything good to put here
TheNightmareFox
Civilian
Civilian

Postby TheNightmareFox » Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:26 am

GoogleFeud wrote:which? The Cyphron elimination you already admitted that it wasn't you who controlled it - it was everyone. Also, in that sense, I also influenced Mush's vote since I also voted for him.

timurtheking wrote:Also ye i mainly pushed the hidden vote. And i told TnF at the time about the over vote and he was chill with it

I quite literally looked back at our dms and quite frankly I disagree with tims statement. It was possibly done off memory.
I'm telling him to check our alliance chat as it disagrees.
Pkrs elimination which you have completely glossed over for one thing
And I guess Thats it.
I swear there was one more but looking back at the player list I don't think I controlled any others specifically.
TheNightmareFox
Civilian
Civilian

Postby TheNightmareFox » Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:29 am

GoogleFeud wrote:which? The Cyphron elimination you already admitted that it wasn't you who controlled it - it was everyone. Also, in that sense, I also influenced Mush's vote since I also voted for him.

Also may I Point out voting someone I wouldn't count as influencing there elim
Like you need to have done something in order to actually claim influencing it not just have voted.
Like I specifically pushed mush to go when 0ver was trying to get Tim.
TheNightmareFox
Civilian
Civilian

Postby mdb1023 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:54 am

Alright, I'm torn between two of you who both have compelling arguments. So, I'm probably going to determine my vote based on how well you answered questions in this discussion. As such, I have one more question for you that is meant to be challenging to answer:

If you had to use a musical to describe your game, what musical would it be and why?
Discord: Finn#5059

http://www.twitch.tv/mikeakafinn?sr=a

Do you like Mafia? You'll love Survivor, and and we're hosting games of them all the time! It's super easy to join and learn how to play, and the best part is- it's all on discord! Join the Finnvivor discord server to see when signups for a new game go up! Click here to join the server or DM me on discord for details! !
mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Location: At work, rehearsal, or finishing whatever I pushed off to the last minute this time.

Postby tardispaten » Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:27 am

Hello all. Comgrats to all of you making the final three! To be hoenst, I haven't been following too much since I've been busy with university work. However, I had to have a small read of the questions and had to interact, so here they are for each of you, and I do apologies that it has been a while to get to you.

@Javi, Congratulations to you especially as the original sheep. What do you think you did differently compared to the other games that you have played that you were able to get to the final three. As well as this, why should I vote for one of the original members of mine after everything I have read about you wishing to leave/throwing the game? I feel this would be a suitable question as it is somewhat personal to me so despite others asking this, you would have to actually convince me here the most.

@TNF, Despite being on separate tribes all game, you have also done well to get this far. Even though this might have been asked a lot as well, why should I vote for someone on the tribe I had no association with all this time. Give me examples of what you have done that got you this far and the same time. Like Javi, even if this has been asked again, I want to go by different answers answered personally to me rather than relying on the other judges questions as well. As well as this, I cannot remember if you made a speech after you saying you made one, so maybe make a small impromptu one to appeal to me.

@Google, essentially I want you to answer the same question I asked of TNF, which is why should I vote someone that I have had no association with all game and someone that was on the other tribe. What makes you stand out.

Remember everyone, I want it tailored just to me! Do not use the same answers as you may have answered the others. I study law and I want them in depth as best as you can.

As well as this, I will be looking more at the openings and endings as well, so make sure to make a great argument in your ending.
I'm the alpha wolf with the howl that is worse than my bite!
A gentle, caring creature that will gladly be your companion or let you become part of the pack.

BtM: Main mask - The Wolf
Spoiler: Image

Death Note Moderator

tardispaten
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner

Postby timurtheking » Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:47 am

Bro u dont vote people u have association with. U vote them based on the game and how they played/what they claim to have done
Check out my ideas:
The Philosophers (New Faction)
Witch Change/buff

Just remembering the good times when this forum was alive :))

Best known for; hosting The Room FG series and being the Right Hand of Game's Hub
timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby TheNightmareFox » Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:49 am

tardispaten wrote:@TNF, Despite being on separate tribes all game, you have also done well to get this far. Even though this might have been asked a lot as well, why should I vote for someone on the tribe I had no association with all this time. Give me examples of what you have done that got you this far and the same time. Like Javi, even if this has been asked again, I want to go by different answers answered personally to me rather than relying on the other judges questions as well. As well as this, I cannot remember if you made a speech after you saying you made one, so maybe make a small impromptu one to appeal to me.

So basically why should you vote me instead of javi the only person here you really seem to have known
Well for why you should vote me over Javi it's pretty easy. Even Javi himself had admitted he was basically a sheep for almost the entire game. While I on the other hand attended most of the eliminations this game and have made it here with few votes. I managed to create strong allies with some of the strongest people in the game and father as much information as I could from them. It's how I planned out Finns elimination was due to knowledge 0ver game me about an idol he had. I made it here with most people not even considering eliminating me as there always seemed to be bigger threats but I still maintained a say and an amount of control over the votes of this game. I used strategy and knowledge to get myself to the final three while Javi is here more or less because they were carried here by 0ver/Google. That is why I feel you should vote me over someone who was on your tribe.
Do you also want a tailor made speech for why you should vote me over Google.
Because of you do prepare to be disappointed
I gtg in like 10 minutes and won't be able to answer any more questions in this phase most likely except maybe Finns
But that one sucks more ass then a vacuum cleaner as I don't know many musicals. So idk
TheNightmareFox
Civilian
Civilian

Postby TheNightmareFox » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:00 am

mdb1023 wrote:Alright, I'm torn between two of you who both have compelling arguments. So, I'm probably going to determine my vote based on how well you answered questions in this discussion. As such, I have one more question for you that is meant to be challenging to answer:

If you had to use a musical to describe your game, what musical would it be and why?

Honesty
As I'm out of time basically I'm gonna have to not answer this one.
Sorry bout this I gave it thought but fuck of I know any musicals that describe my game well.
I barly know musicals.

So
Change Da world
My final message
Puff is back or maybe just checking in so
Hype on that we get a moment of puff.
TheNightmareFox
Civilian
Civilian

Postby TheNightmareFox » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:01 am

Note
The last part of my message is not trying to pursuade anyone to vote me. Just hype that puff might be returning
TheNightmareFox
Civilian
Civilian

Postby GoogleFeud » Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:27 am

tardispaten wrote:@TNF, Despite being on separate tribes all game, you have also done well to get this far. Even though this might have been asked a lot as well, why should I vote for someone on the tribe I had no association with all this time. Give me examples of what you have done that got you this far and the same time. Like Javi, even if this has been asked again, I want to go by different answers answered personally to me rather than relying on the other judges questions as well. As well as this, I cannot remember if you made a speech after you saying you made one, so maybe make a small impromptu one to appeal to me.

@Google, essentially I want you to answer the same question I asked of TNF, which is why should I vote someone that I have had no association with all game and someone that was on the other tribe. What makes you stand out.

You should vote me over Javi because I played him like a fiddle. I used him (and the information he provided) to get by the last tribal councils and do the whole 0ver blindside. I also believe I played a better game than him. I was allied with almost everyone in the game (with a few exceptions - you, blue and the phoenixes). Ever since the start of the game I've been creating allies and relationships which are guaranteed to help me later in the game. I also started controlling votes very early on on the Wolves tribe - Multi vote specially. After the first swap I locked myself in a tribe with allies who trusted me, this is where all the relationships I created paid off big time. Everyone thinks I am their ally - nobody wants to vote me out,e veryone wants to keep me as an "extra vote", all the while I was voting against them. This is how I got to the F3 with 0 votes cast against me, and I've been to 11 tribal councils without immunity this game. I also did some pretty good plays to show off while I was befriending everyone. I basically controlled the whole Multi vote along with Hidden, found the "hardest to find" immunity idol using nothing but social-skills to get most of the clues from (and a little programming skills hehe), to the 0ver blindside, which I think is the best move I did in my whole FS "career". I played my "hardest to find" idol perfectly on Timur to cancel 3 votes, while 0ver played his idol on Sam, thinking he would cancel our votes, but he just cancelled TnF's. I also knew Sam would play a vote-block on 0ver, so I knew I couldn't do this all on my own. I managed to convince TImur to vote 0ver last second, and he did. His vote was cancelled, and 0ver went home with only 1 vote on him. Note that I couldn't have done this without all the information I got from the allies I built relationships with earlier - that's 0ver, Javi and Sam. They all told me the information I needed to do this. Moving on to the last big play, voting Timur out, which I initially thought it was a mistake - but I don't think it is anymore. I decided to take Javi with me to the F3 so I decided to vote Timur. Note that Javi still voted Timur, even after I betrayed and basically ruined his chances of winning. I think that's all.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, funnnily enough, you can take TnF's answer to this question and just replace the parts that mattered with mine:

So basically why should you vote me instead of javi the only person here you really seem to have known
Well for why you should vote me over Javi it's pretty easy. Even Javi himself had admitted he was basically a sheep for almost the entire game. While I on the other hand attended most of the eliminations this game and have made it here with few votes 0 votes. I managed to create strong allies with some of the strongest people in the game and father as much information as I could from them. It's how I planned out Finns elimination 0ver's elimination was due to knowledge 0ver game me about an idol he had was due to me knowing who 0ver was going to idol, knowing Sam had a vote block and was using it on 0ver. I made it here with most people not even considering eliminating me as there always seemed to be bigger threats but I still maintained a say and an amount of control over the votes of this game. I used strategy and knowledge to get myself to the final three while Javi is here more or less because they were carried here by 0ver/Google. That is why I feel you should vote me over someone who was on your tribe.
GoogleFeud
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby timurtheking » Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:36 am

‘Moving on to the last big play, voting Timur out,‘

Dont claim that as your play, u claimed it was a mistake which clearly shows it wasnt a fully intentional move.

also lmao replacing tnf’s answer with ur moves xD good show
Check out my ideas:
The Philosophers (New Faction)
Witch Change/buff

Just remembering the good times when this forum was alive :))

Best known for; hosting The Room FG series and being the Right Hand of Game's Hub
timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby GoogleFeud » Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:40 am

timurtheking wrote:‘Moving on to the last big play, voting Timur out,‘

Dont claim that as your play, u claimed it was a mistake which clearly shows it wasnt a fully intentional move.

also lmao replacing tnf’s answer with ur moves xD good show

Nah, I thought it was a mistake AFTER I voted you out cause I didn't think about Javi getting votes from his allies, but now that I think about it, it wasn't a mistake. When I did it I thought it was good for my game. (and turns out, it was)

And the last thing was supposed to show that everything TnF said can be applied to me, I just replaced his moves with my moves (which I think are better, js.)
GoogleFeud
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby GoogleFeud » Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:55 am

mdb1023 wrote:Alright, I'm torn between two of you who both have compelling arguments. So, I'm probably going to determine my vote based on how well you answered questions in this discussion. As such, I have one more question for you that is meant to be challenging to answer:

I'm sorry but I really can't answer this question because I haven't watched any musicals live, plus I am not really a musical fan. I've only read Les Misérables (which I know has been turned to a musical), Fiddler on the roof and I've also watched Beauty and the beast. I don't think any of those musicals describe my game.
GoogleFeud
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby TheNightmareFox » Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:13 pm

I can't answer Finns question either
As Ive seen some Disney movies
Wizard of oz
And rocky horror.
None of those I don't think describe mine well.
Also I guess you can say that me and Google are the same
So nice.
Me And Google are now one
Combined we shall rule fs
TheNightmareFox
Civilian
Civilian

Postby GoogleFeud » Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:19 pm

The rocky horror picture show? Yeah I've watched that as well lmao. It's one of my favorite movies as well
GoogleFeud
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby TheNightmareFox » Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:21 pm

GoogleFeud wrote:The rocky horror picture show? Yeah I've watched that as well lmao. It's one of my favorite movies as well

Ah I see your a man of culture as well
TheNightmareFox
Civilian
Civilian

Postby mdb1023 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:03 pm

GoogleFeud wrote:The rocky horror picture show? Yeah I've watched that as well lmao. It's one of my favorite movies as well

The stage version is better js
Discord: Finn#5059

http://www.twitch.tv/mikeakafinn?sr=a

Do you like Mafia? You'll love Survivor, and and we're hosting games of them all the time! It's super easy to join and learn how to play, and the best part is- it's all on discord! Join the Finnvivor discord server to see when signups for a new game go up! Click here to join the server or DM me on discord for details! !
mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Location: At work, rehearsal, or finishing whatever I pushed off to the last minute this time.

Postby Jabichuelas » Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:22 pm

tardispaten wrote:@Javi, Congratulations to you especially as the original sheep. What do you think you did differently compared to the other games that you have played that you were able to get to the final three. As well as this, why should I vote for one of the original members of mine after everything I have read about you wishing to leave/throwing the game? I feel this would be a suitable question as it is somewhat personal to me so despite others asking this, you would have to actually convince me here the most.

Thank you Tardis, though I can only speak honestly here. Social-wise, it didn't matter that I started being more open about certain strategy ideas to my allies, or that I tried to create more discord group chats (trust me, I created my first DM group ever during CvC), because I still can't bring myself to do big plays. I don't know, I'm just too afraid to become a target apparently, my mind restrains me too much. For example, I was so sure Google was gonna use the information I told him back in 0ver's elimination to idol Timur (I even said it in my own confessional, like what the hell Javi.), but something inside me couldn't bring me to change my vote. I could've easily changed target and it wouldn't have been a mistake! It would've been smart! But noope, somehow for me to make a certain move I must be told by someone else to. So, it would be ridiculous not to admit it, I'm a sheep. And if I ever had a clever idea, pretty sure the one leading me around would recieve the merit. I believed a group of three could discuss stuff without one of them standing out more, but they always do. That was 0ver this time.

And surprisingly enough, but predictable at the same time, being a sheep is what makes me go far. I know I'm afraid of change, but if I did, how would I have reached F3 in FS 2.1? (shoutouts to Hidden). Then I also have CvC, in which I ended fourth but could've easily gone to F3 again. I kinda "refused" going there last time, so yeah... at least I made it far. If there's something I tried to do differently, that would be being more openly strategic. Show a bit more of leadership. Actually matter in the game and change its outcome. But changing just like that in one game, that would be too much to wish for in my case. But hey. I'm convinced I did something, that I progressed. Not like in FS 2.1 where Hidden would do everything. My presence affected. Unfortunately though, it did specially when I told Google about 0ver's idol (which was shitty, I wonder what would've happened if I stayed shut). Meh, at least that influenced a bit his choice to bring me to F3 over Timur. Or not. Let me believe what I want to, thank you.

(Could also say I got better at challenges, as in I now enjoy putting more effort into them. Felt like saying this would show how my immunity in F6 and F5 were the key to my survival in the game)

The throwing part... oof. It can't really be easily explained. Maybe I didn't get betrayed enough times, because I was pretty disappointed in myself when I was. I didn't even realize 0ver going out was 100% my fault until minutes later after TC, which worsened things more. Well, not just that. The way I acted the entire game was because of series of events that would slowly stress me out until I "exploded" on certain moments; from getting salty for getting 11 minutes in bridges when I once got 3 minutes while practicing to losing F4 immunity, which scared me the most because that time I actually wanted to leave the server, and would act aggresive towards people who didn't deserve it. I was so dead set on winning that immunity so I could get jury points for winning three immunities in a row, but also because I was so nervous during that time that I failed so many obvious questions, even if I tried to get ready pre trivia. Sorry, I'm just the kind of person who wishes for everything to go as expected. Also, fine, I know there's also the stuff I would say about throwing for Sam. If that wasn't brought up, well yes, I felt so guilty for 0ver going out that I would feel like sacrificing myself if the opportunity came. Idk. Irrational personality opens you options like this one, I guess. Maybe I wasn't even gonna do it, guess we'll never know. For some reason I make a big deal out of everyone's elimination, overestimating the amount of salt they actually get from it, then feel bad that the undeserving person (me) is still in the game, adding to my stress for random reasons. Your elimination, for example. I lowkey hoped Sam and 0ver voted for me instead of you. It was unfair to see you go again considering how you also went out in CvC. Hell, that was reason enough for me to put you in 3rd in my Courtney Chart thingy.

Hm. Maybe some of my confessional rants can be more clear here... problem is, I used that channel like an actual confessional to vent. Poor spectators if they haven't muted it. This is why I keep saying I don't want to play anymore. It's not a game I can enjoy personality-wise.

Hope I cleared something there, sorry about the long read.
call me Javi because it's shorter
Jabichuelas
Lookout
Lookout

Postby Jabichuelas » Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:32 pm

Also F4, regardless of all the stuff I said about wanting to throw, I knew that following Google's vote again would greatly hurt my chances. If we had successfully got him out, it would prove that I could strike back at my betrayer. And I guess I just felt like defying Google's orders because mood. That's the reason I didn't want to vote Timur.

I changed my mind because I started thinking Timur and TNF wouldn't actually vote Google, or maybe because Google seemed to speak truthfully when he said he wanted me in his F3, meaning at least I could force a safe firemaking round.

bbbbbbbbut, yeah, him wanting me in his F3 led me to this
call me Javi because it's shorter
Jabichuelas
Lookout
Lookout

Postby Multiuniverse » Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:27 pm

Hello final contestants.
I have been asked by N to become a replacement jury, thus it is now my duty to question you and determine, to the best of my ability, which of you is the most deserving of the title of sole survivor.

Now, I must admit that after my elimination I did not pay the game any attention at all, thus my whole judgement on you will be based on your starting statement, the reply to my questions, and your final statement.

For my question, it's nice and simple, and I must ask you to try and make it so that someone who didnt know what happened understand;

Why should I vote you?
Why shouldn't I vote you?
If you are in my tribe when I was eliminated, what happened?
Describe the game in 50 words.

Thanks parker for the gif and SuperDuper for suggesting rotational sig
Multiuniverse

Postby npromin1 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:02 pm

The discussion phase is officially 0ver.

However, you may continue to ask/answer questions on the thread until the reading of the votes begins.

But before our jury votes...

Here is everyone's closing statements:

Nate:

Spoiler: As you have seen over the course of the 24 hours given. I controlled a decent amount of the votes and came out on top because of it. I managed to eliminate almost every threat that there was to me with ease. I made strong allies and used them to keep those I wanted safe.
I think Ive checked all three of the survivor mantras.
I outlasted almost everyone else not only in making it to final three but with almost no votes.
I outwitted my enemies and my allies. Fed them the information I chose to.
I outplayed them by making myself seem non threatening while still controlling a lot I played into people's beliefs of what I was. I made it here with only a Few votes ever cast on me and I didn't play any idols or win many immunity challenges.
I survived and kept my allies alive by skill.
This game was fun and its nice to not go out first for once.

Change Da world
My final message
Goodbye

Javi:

Spoiler: I only have twenty minutes to write a new statement. I discarded the last one because it was hopeless and throwy. I can't disappoint everyone like that.

Okay. Cleared here, I'm a sheep. And nothing I say will prove the opposite, but hey. I was chosen to belong in the "passive players" team after all. If there's anything, just one thing that I have on my favor that Google and TNF don't, is playing honestly and not cutthroat. Fine, Survivor isn't about playing honestly. Fine, most of you don't appreciate my way of thinking. But, some of you do (or at least I have to suppose so), so I can't simply give up to the fact that Google and Nate beat me in every single aspect. Why did I play like this? Why will I still play like this? Well, I reached F3. Being the way I am also made me achieve F3 in FS 2.1 and F4 in CvC. N invited me to play because of the way I do stuff, and if there was ONE thing I wanted to change to dominate more, was simply to make more moves. Believe me, I definitely tried. And if it was no use in the end because of reasons, at least I could say I wasn't waiting for someone else to do the planning. That means a lot to me for self improvement, idk about you.

Wanting to throw the game? Alright fine, I brought that on myself. I never knew Survivor would press me so hard to the point this "new" personality of mine would show. But deep inside I don't want to throw. Hell, I wouldn't be writing this new statement. It would be the cowardly way out. Mood does that to everyone... I hope. I fully acknowledge my chances right now and part of me wants to give up to the realistic view of things, but I still have a chance. I must have done something right in this game. But hey, no problem if I lose. I just needed more experience, somewhat.

And as I say, this was a personal win. Not just by reaching to F3, but for other reasons.
If I get it on time
i will add another paragraph
my memory stopped
/SEND THAT
wow
even at the last minute
this was too anime

Google:

Spoiler: 0verall, I am pleased with my performance this game. I got here thanks to my strategic and social skills. I did everything I needed to increase my chances of winning - eliminating people before they could eliminate me (Mush and 0ver for example) and increasing my odds by keeping Javi around. I was allied with pretty much everyone in the game (that's what I meant by "social skills"), and I believe all of those alliances were real. By that I mean everyone that I was allied with actually trusted me and wanted me to go far with them.

I also want to talk about my entrance speech and my replies to some of the questions/criticism - I did not want to start my speech with listing all my "big movez" as I thought people would appreciate my social gameplay - Getting to the F3 by "using" everyone and everything to my advantage, and also not receiving a single vote against me. Turns out, everyone just wants to know all the "big movez" I had done. Here they are. I had no intentions of attacking TnF, but him saying that I had basically done nothing all game got me a little pissed off, not going to lie, mostly because he didn't do anything impressive without Timur being a major part of it (also TnF has been a little lazy - forgetting to vote at F5, not doing an etrance speech). Same thing with Finn, who said he would've had a higher chance of winning against TnF if he was here instead of me, but he's right, attacking a juror's game so mine looks better is not right. I said some of those things in the heat of the moment.

Please reread the last 3-4 pages again to carefully evaluate everything we said. Thank you.

Jury members.

Multi. Chubby. Blue. Hidden. Tardis. Finn. Mush. 0ver. Sam. Timur.

The ten of you are responsible for voting for a winner.

Your vote MUST, and I mean MUST, be accompanied with AT LEAST a paragraph of reasoning and justification which thoroughly explains why you are making your choice.

All votes are due PROMPTLY at , when votes will be read live on #main-chat.
Last edited by npromin1 on Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
npromin1
Lookout
Lookout

Postby TimeToReap » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:04 pm

I know I’m not really welcome here but how can y’all hand Tim 4th?
I don’t even get the hope to see him win a game.
if you are wondering where i have gone check my website

Locking myself out of this account now *dab*
TimeToReap
Doctor
Doctor

Postby TheNightmareFox » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:44 pm

TimeToReap wrote:I know I’m not really welcome here but how can y’all hand Tim 4th?
I don’t even get the hope to see him win a game.

I know imagine if he actually won for once
TheNightmareFox
Civilian
Civilian

Postby npromin1 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:54 pm

Y'all Google says ignore the TnF part of his conclusion so please ignore it kthx bye *disappears*
npromin1
Lookout
Lookout

PreviousNext

Return to Completed/Abandoned Games