Judgement Day 2 (8/10 Players) War Phase 3

A place for old, unplayed, and completed games go to lie.

Judgement Day 2 (8/10 Players) War Phase 3

Postby timurtheking » Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:49 am

Judgement Day 2
Heaven vs Hell (with help from Earth)

Quick summary of the game:
Spoiler: There are 2 main alignments (Demons and Angels), 4 sub-alignments and 1 neutral alignment (Humans). The game ends when a main alignment has won (more than 1 can win) or all main alignments are dead. There at 2 phases Peace (48hrs long or until someone is exiled or if people vote to skip the phase) and War (Ends when everyone has done their possible actions). In Peace phase you may talk with other people, some roles may perform actions and people may decide on a person to exile or move straight onto War phase. Exiled people are out of the game. In War phase roles can perform actions or attack people giving them tokens. Every role has a certain amount of survivability. When a role has the same amount or more tokens then it's survivability number it dies. When the game starts I'll PM you your role and information. This will be done via discord so discussion etc will happen on the special channels/server and actions must be DM'd to the host.

Peace Phase:
Spoiler: In this phase some roles may perform actions, people may chat and vote on someone to be exiled. To be exiled a person must have 75% of living people voting on them, exiled people are killed but their role is hidden from the public unless certain roles do certain things. To vote someone do /vote X in the main chat (make sure it is bolded). This phase is 36 hours long but ends quicker when someone is exiled or if the majority of people vote to skip the phase by doing /skip Peace. From Peace Phase 3 onwards exiling becomes mandatory and if 75% isn't reached then whoever has the most votes is exiled. During a tie, everyone is made to revote (except the tied people), if there is a tie again then all the voters gain a token. During Peace phase you can also whisper secretly to people, just include me in the whisper so I can announce to everyone that X is whispering to Y.

War Phase:
Spoiler: Imagine this as the Town Of Salem night phase, in this phase most roles can perform most of their actions. You are not aloud to speak in the thread in War phase. At the end of War phase you are notified of things that happened to you and your total token balance (higher your token balance the worse). War phase ends when everyone has done their possible actions or does /nothing.

Alignment, Goals and Extra Information:
Spoiler: War Phase is the first phase. You can win even when dead. There are no faction night chats unless a role of the same sub and main alignment visits a fellow teammate (example: X (Abaddon) visits Y (Holy Spirit), both people are notified and from the next War Phase onwards a night chat is formed between them (if the action they were going to do to the other was harmful it will fail). No messaging and discussing stuff outside of the game please. The 2 main alignments are Angels and Demons but they each have 2 sub-alignments and there is also a 3rd neutral faction, here they are:

Heaven's Angels: Can win with other Angels or alternatively win with Myth Demons
Fallen Angels: Can win with other Angels or alternatively win with Hell's Demons
Hell's Demons: Can win with other Demons or alternatively win with Fallen Angels
Myth Demons: Can win with other Demons or alternatively win with Heaven's Angels
Humans: Follow and complete their own unique goal
(You cannot win with both friendly alignments so if it get's to end game and for example Myth Demons, Hell's Demons and Heaven's Angels are alive then the game won't end as even though Myth Demons can win with both Hell's Demons and Heaven's Angels only one can be won with)

Every main alignment role's goal is to be the last alignment standing or be the last alignment standing with a fellow friendly alignment.
Every role has a survivability number, if the amount of tokens you have reaches or passes the amount of survivability number you have then you die.
Your role is not revealed when you die via exile but it is revealed if you die via survivability number.

I will not remind you to use an ability/do an action in Peace phase if you can.

Heaven's Angels:
Spoiler:
ArchAngel
Visit someone every War phase, if they do an aggressive action then you will give them 2 tokens but if they do a passive/good action then you increase their survivability by 1.

Your survivability is 5.

Seraphim
You may attack someone every War phase, giving them 1 token. You may revive 1 dead player during Peace Phase, the revived player will keep their role but change alignment into Heaven's Angel (you cannot revive Hell's Demons or Humans, if you try you'll waste your only revive). The revived player will only have half their original survivability. After using your revive you will get a night chat with the revived player but you cannot use any actions from now on.

Your survivability is 4.

Cherub
Pick 2 players in Peace phase (one to captivate and the other to be a target), during War phase the captivated player will instead use their action on the target player. Captivated players will not know that they were captivated and sent into another player.

Your survivability is 4

Overseer
Visit someone during War phase, you will be told whether they are a Demon, Human or an Angel. If you are the last Heaven's Angel left then your visit also gives 1 token.

Your survivability is 5.

Dream Guardian
Visit someone during War phase, if they don't visit anyone during war phase give them 2 tokens and you lose 1 token.

Your survivability is 3.

Fallen Angels:
Spoiler:
Abaddon
Attack someone every Peace phase, they will gain 2 tokens but their vote will count as 2 for the rest of this Peace Phase. Fallen angels are immune to the attack but will still have their vote count as 2. You are immune to being petrified.

Your survivability is 3.

Holy Spirit
Visit someone at War phase petrifying (role blocking) all their visitors. If you are the last Fallen Angel alive then you will also give 1 token to all their petrified visitors.

Your survivability is 4.

Warlock
In Peace phase you may PM me to give yourself 1 token in exchange for 1 blood orb. In War phase you may attack someone with a blood orb, giving them a token. In War phase you may guard yourself with 3 blood orbs, any people who visit you that War phase will still do their actions to you but you will increase in survivability depending on how much people visited you then doubled (so 2 visits to you that phase means your survivability goes up by 4 etc).

Your survivability is 6.

Death Bringer
Once in War phase, you can force up to 50% of the living players to play your game. They will have a choice to either gain 2 tokens or reveal their name and role to you.

Your survivability is 4.

Corrupted Saint
Every time someone does a non-token giving action on you, you gain a token. Every time someone does a token losing action on you, you gain that much tokens instead. Every time someone does a token giving action on you, you lose that much tokens instead. If you are the last Angel alive (this includes Fallen and Heaven's), you may visit someone every war phase to give them a token.

Your survivability is 4.

Hell's Demons:
Spoiler:
Soul Collector
Visit someone, for every token they gain that night you also gain a soul (so the target gains 2 tokens, you gain 2 souls). Then in peace phase (when you tell me), release all the souls you have collected to wreak havoc (all your souls become tokens, you can place them all on 1 person or on multiple).

Your survivability is 5

Grim Reaper
Visit someone, If they die this War phase then their role is hidden to everyone but you. If your target is exiled in the next Peace phase then instead their role being hidden it is revealed to everyone. If you are the last Hell's Demon alive then your visit also gives 1 token.

Your survivability is 5.

Agni
Burn someone every odd War phase. They will lose 1 token every war phase until they are visited by someone else.

Your survivability is 3

Outcast
Once per game, in Peace phase you may PM me to swap someone being exiled with another player of your choice. You are immune to being exiled. If you are the last demon left (including both Hell's & Myth Demons) then every war phase you may visit someone and give them 2 tokens.

Your survivability is 2.

Voodoo Master
Every War Phase you may curse a word (cannot curse the same word twice and the word must be at least 4 letters long), during the next Peace Phase if anyone says that cursed word then they are automatically exiled and Peace Phase ends.

Your survivability is 2.

Cursed Djinn
Each war phase, you may choose a player to curse (they will not be informed). Whenever a cursed person visits another cursed person, the visitor will gain 3 tokens and the player visited will gain 1 token.

Your survivability is 3.

Myth Demons:
Spoiler:
Medusa
You may open your eyes 3 times in a game during War phase. Anyone who visits you will get 3 tokens and they will be petrified aka role-blocked.

Your survivability is 3

Lamia
Every War phase visit someone petrifying them (role blocking) and making them gain 1 token.

Your survivability is 4

Colossus
Every even war phase attack somebody giving them 2 tokens. If you fail to attack or choose not too, on an even war phase then next even war phase your attack will stack (give 4 instead of 2 etc)

Your survivability is 6.

Succubus
For every vote on you during Peace phase (even if it's cancelled after) the next War phase you will give that much counters to a target of your choice. If your the first Myth Demon to die then all other Myth Demons will be buffed (their attacks will give an extra 1 token to their targets).

Your survivability is 3.

Mimic
Every peace phase pick a dead person to gain their ability til next peace phase. You cannot use the same ability until all other dead people's abilities have been used up by you.

Your survivability is 5.

Humans:
Spoiler:
Lost Soul
Once exiled you may visit someone every night giving them 1 token

Goal: Get Exiled

Your survivability is 3

Tax Collector
Every night visit 1 person taking a token from them & any visitors they had, and putting it into your money bag. If your attacked or an action to do with tokens affects you then your money bag will take the hit instead.

Goal: Have 5 tokens or more in your money bag by the end of the game

Your survivability is 2

Follower
On War phase 1 pick a person to be your master. The next War phase you will get a night chat with them, and if they die you will become their role.

Goal: Find a Master then it's the same as your Master's goal

Your survivability is 4

Godslayer
Every War phase pick a person to attack, if they are an Angel or Demon give 3 tokens but if they are a Human give 2 tokens. If you kill a Human via War Phase, the next War Phase you will spend a night praying to them (do nothing that night).

Goal: Eliminate all magical beings from this world (Kill every alignment except for Humans excluding Trenus & an enemy Follower)

Your survivability is 5.

RNGesus
Every War phase pick a person to visit, they will suffer random effects up to 3 effects can be done in one night to the targeted person.

Goal: Is randomly chosen from a pool of goals

Your survivability depends on your goal.

Trenus
You may select 1 person during War Phase, all tokens you gain are instead passed onto the target. If your petrified your ability fails UNLESS your target is the person who petrified you.

Goal: Get into a 1v1 situation (You will auto-win once the 1v1 situation happens. You may spare all humans except for an enemy Follower and Godslayer)

Your survivability is 1.

'Rolelist':
Random Heaven's Angel
Random Heaven's Angel
Random Hell's Demon
Random Hell's Demon
Random Fallen Angel
Random Fallen Angel
Random Myth Demon
Random Myth Demon
Random Human
Random Human
-if we have another 2 players-
Random Angel
Random Demon
Spoiler: (I had confirmation from Metrion that I could host the original version of the game so I assume this one is the same)
If you wanna see more games like this or just wanna hang out with other Forum Gaymers then join this discord: https://discord.gg/4d8XBEp
Last edited by timurtheking on Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:12 pm, edited 21 times in total.
Check out my ideas:
The Philosophers (New Faction)
Witch Change/buff

Just remembering the good times when this forum was alive :))

Best known for; hosting The Room FG series and being the Right Hand of Game's Hub
timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Re: Judgement Day 2 (0/10-12 Players) Sign-ups

Postby timurtheking » Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:50 am

Player list:
TheNightmareFox
Transportowiec96
Sh99er
Chemist1422
GrumpyGoomba
ProfessorArceus
Phone0Ix
Dota2reporter
Multiuniverse
Edeneric

Graveyard:
Sh99er
Last edited by timurtheking on Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:13 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

Best known for; hosting The Room FG series and being the Right Hand of Game's Hub
timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Re: Judgement Day 2 (0/10-12 Players) Sign-ups

Postby transportowiec96 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:50 am

join
transportowiec96#4236
Feel free to pm me, I'll try to help you with anything.
Spoiler:
StlnSP wrote:transportertownie96

birdyluv0 wrote:transportwiec96

JammySplodge wrote:transportowie96

JammySplodge wrote:transportwie96

Jordan917222 wrote:transportowic96

birdyluv0 wrote:transportwise96

Blackajack wrote:transportowniec96

Jordan917222 wrote:
Warden name i cant spell and i don't want to be in your sig twice wrote:

eleethacker1337 wrote:transportowniec

Moleland wrote:Transporttowiec96

VucubCaquix wrote:Transport-Townie

transportowiec96
Spy
Spy

Re: Judgement Day 2 (2/10-12 Players) Sign-ups

Postby sh99er » Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:21 pm

Join
Check out my ideas:
My Guardian Faction
My Elemental Faction
My Spirit Faction
My Demon Faction

After agreeing that as Godfather id have my mafioso make food for me, here was a funny response.
Jezz wrote:Godfather: mafioso, make me a sandwich
Mafioso: ...we kinda should kill one of our enemies tonight sir
Godfather: no I'm hungry fuck you
sh99er
Spy
Spy

Location: When I'm at my home....London...when I'm at boarding school...hell.

Re: Judgement Day 2 (2/10-12 Players) Sign-ups

Postby Chemist1422 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:35 pm

join
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Re: Judgement Day 2 (4/10-12 Players) Sign-ups

Postby timurtheking » Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:13 am

welp 6 more
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:36 am

Count me in
Spoiler: Why did you click this spoiler?
GrumpyGoomba
Mayor
Mayor

Postby timurtheking » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:45 am

GrumpyGoomba wrote:Count me in

cool beans
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Re: Judgement Day 2 (6/10-12 Players) Sign-ups

Postby Phone0Ix » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:52 am

/join!
Call me Phone Ig

Or Silver because of my old discord name. Or Mikan because of my new discord name. Or Julian as that's my actual name
Phone0Ix
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner

Re: Judgement Day 2 (6/10-12 Players) Sign-ups

Postby timurtheking » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:56 am

Phone0Ix wrote:/join!

Cool cool. Join the server when you can, it’s link is in the very bottom spoiler
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Re: Judgement Day 2 (7/10-12 Players) Sign-ups

Postby dota2reporter » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:29 am

join

will enter the server later
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner

Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: Judgement Day 2 (7/10-12 Players) Sign-ups

Postby timurtheking » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:33 am

dota2reporter wrote:join

will enter the server later

Ur already on the server
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Re: Judgement Day 2 (9/10-12 Players) Sign-ups

Postby Edeneric » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:34 am

I'm joining, already confirmed with you tim I'm just doing it for the record.
Ici, You owe me.

Go check out this https://thereallittledragon.deviantart.com deviant art ( not mine )
Edeneric
Jester
Jester

Re: Judgement Day 2 (10/10 Players) War Phase

Postby timurtheking » Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:12 pm

War Phase 1 has begun...
Each person wakes up in their campsite, they look at the sky and see that it's very early in the morning, a great time to start fighting and sabotaging your enemies...
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Re: Judgement Day 2 (10/10 Players) Peace phase 1

Postby timurtheking » Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:30 am

Peace phase 1 has begun!
Everyone returns from the war as a ceasefire treaty has begun, everyone sits around a table and starts discussing stuff. (use the discord channel to speak not the thread)
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Re: Judgement Day 2 (9/10 Players) War Phase 2

Postby timurtheking » Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:38 am

Sh99er said the cursed word which is 'first'. They have been exiled and peace phase 1 has been skipped because of this. It's now War Phase 2!
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Re: Judgement Day 2 (8/10 Players) War Phase 3

Postby TheNightmareFox » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:29 pm

To be notified one must speak
But to speak is to encounter the wrath of the voodoo.
But who cares lets do this.
Man I can't come up with anything good to put here
TheNightmareFox
Civilian
Civilian

Return to Completed/Abandoned Games