Survivor: CvC- FINALE-The Sole Survivor.

A place for old, unplayed, and completed games go to lie.

Re: Survivor: CvC- FINALE- Final Tribal Council

Postby Multiuniverse » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:08 pm

Technetium wrote:I did actually have an idol. Thought in F10/9 that I'd gotten enough people targeting dota/timur to not need it. (At least, enough people SAID they were targeting dota/timur.)

I was kiiiind of bothered that Multi was apparently going around distributing the information that I had an idol but I'm not surprised. He found it himself and gave me it, apparently to get me to trust him? If so, then telling others I had an idol kiiiiiiiiiiiiiind of works against that.

But Multi's not the one on trial here, so...

Only needed your trust before merge

Thanks parker for the gif and SuperDuper for suggesting rotational sig
Multiuniverse
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner

Postby Multiuniverse » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:10 pm

Ok so

N where were the idols
And everyone why should I and shouldn't I vote you

Multiuniverse

Postby Chemist1422 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:14 pm

Multiuniverse wrote:Ok so

N where were the idols

You should vote me because I played well enough to cover the holes in my game

You shouldn’t vote me because I had holes in the first place
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby npromin1 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:48 pm

N where were the idols

First idol I had was Finn pinging everyone with a 289 piece jigsaw puzzle and whoever finished it fastest wins the idol. I finished it in just under 3 hours.

Second one, the three piece idol, was Finn posting random codes to imgur images that each was a piece of the idol. First one was in announcements, second one was the mystery survivor alts' names, and the third one was in the BB Picture challenge channel.

You should vote me because I made the most moves out of everyone here and overall received the least votes
You shouldn't vote me because some of the moves I made were risky or didn't pay off
npromin1
Lookout
Lookout

Postby Multiuniverse » Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:25 pm

npromin1 wrote:

N where were the idols

First idol I had was Finn pinging everyone with a 289 piece jigsaw puzzle and whoever finished it fastest wins the idol. I finished it in just under 3 hours.

Second one, the three piece idol, was Finn posting random codes to imgur images that each was a piece of the idol. First one was in announcements, second one was the mystery survivor alts' names, and the third one was in the BB Picture challenge channel.

You should vote me because I made the most moves out of everyone here and overall received the least votes
You shouldn't vote me because some of the moves I made were risky or didn't pay off

Where in announcements

Multiuniverse

Postby transportowiec96 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:33 am

To @everyone
Did the host mess up something of yours or was it my things only that he screwed up

To @Chemist1442
How would you fix the holes in your future play if you would play in another game of survivor?
Was it hard to find the idol you have found in your opinion?

To @N!
What did you think of my plan to win immunity last minute during the 9 people with various skills challenge?
Was it hard to find the two idols you have found in your opinion?

To @timurtheking
What did you think of my plan to win immunity last minute during the 9 people with various skills challenge?
Were the idols too hard to find for you? Or did you pocket an idol and never use it?
transportowiec96#4236
Feel free to pm me, I'll try to help you with anything.
Spoiler:
StlnSP wrote:transportertownie96

birdyluv0 wrote:transportwiec96

JammySplodge wrote:transportowie96

JammySplodge wrote:transportwie96

Jordan917222 wrote:transportowic96

birdyluv0 wrote:transportwise96

Blackajack wrote:transportowniec96

Jordan917222 wrote:
Warden name i cant spell and i don't want to be in your sig twice wrote:

eleethacker1337 wrote:transportowniec

Moleland wrote:Transporttowiec96

VucubCaquix wrote:Transport-Townie

transportowiec96
Spy
Spy

Postby timurtheking » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:50 am

N where were the idols

Shouldn’t: I didn't find any advantages and i was a big target nearly every tribal council with votes on me
Should: But because of that it showed how my relationships and social/strategic game flourished in order to actually protect me and get me through. also i didn’t aim on you Multi
Check out my ideas:
The Philosophers (New Faction)
Witch Change/buff

Just remembering the good times when this forum was alive :))

Best known for; hosting The Room FG series and being the Right Hand of Game's Hub
timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby timurtheking » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:54 am

transportowiec96 wrote:To @everyone
Did the host mess up something of yours or was it my things only that he screwed up
he didn’t mess my things up i believe???

To @Chemist1442
How would you fix the holes in your future play if you would play in another game of survivor?

To @N!

To @timurtheking
Were the idols too hard to find for you? Or did you pocket an idol and never use it?
what plan, i sadly dont remember. I didn’t really bother looking for idols, the only one i tried looking for is based on a hint that Multi gave me premerge but even that I didn’t rly need
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

Best known for; hosting The Room FG series and being the Right Hand of Game's Hub
timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby Kirigirii » Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:41 am

Congratulations Timuru, N and Chemist for making the Final 3. I have a few questions for you all but first I would like to start off with this:

Image Image Image

As you can see above, these are pictures of three different dogs. Each dog represents one of you three and how you played the game.
So the question is, which dog do you think is who and why do you think that?
Proud creator of Betrayal - The ultimate game of backstabbing. There is no game in progress currently but there will be soon!

Survivor/Big Brother Record:
Survivor: Halloween - 2nd
Survivor: All Stars - 18th
Survivor: Anarchy - 6th
Survivor: World Tour - 9th
Big Brother: The Black Hat - 8th
Survivor: Ragnarok - 8th
Survivor: Champions vs Contenders - 6th
Survivor: Blindside Island - 7th
Kirigirii
Witch
Witch

Postby timurtheking » Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:48 am

Kirigirii wrote:Congratulations Timuru, N and Chemist for making the Final 3. I have a few questions for you all but first I would like to start off with this:

Image Image Image

As you can see above, these are pictures of three different dogs. Each dog represents one of you three and how you played the game.

My dog knowledge may be shit but here i go; I think I’m the german shepherd sincr I was loyal to allies and defended them to the best of my abilities but was also ‘violent’ like the dog when i need to be. Plus it’s the best dog.

I would say chem is the beagle as its small, likes hunting, especially going for me but isnt strong enough to beat a Rottweiler or a german shepherd.

I would say N was the Rottweiler as he tried his best to be super aggressive like a rottweiler but seem friendly to peopel same time like the rottweiler on that picture looks. He obviously wanted to cut off all big allies/threats
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby Chemist1422 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:09 am

To @Chemist1442

To @N!

To @timurtheking

I don’t know

I feel like a lot of the holes in my game could arguably be attributed to other people

I guess I’d try to get more information from people?

And no the idol was easy mdb let Jamez and me choose which one of us got it
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby Chemist1422 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:11 am

Kirigirii wrote:Congratulations Timuru, N and Chemist for making the Final 3. I have a few questions for you all but first I would like to start off with this:

Image Image Image

does it matter they’re all doggos and all adorable

I guess first is timur, second is me, third is N?
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby npromin1 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:19 am

Multiuniverse wrote:
npromin1 wrote:

N where were the idols

Where in announcements

The first post ever, lol. Like, the one in January 2018 that was talking about Vivi winning The 12 Days of Christmas thus giving her immunity at the first tribal council, or the ability to gave immunity to someone else that was at tribal council if she wasn't going.

To answer the first question, yes. Ya see, I knew the third piece of the idol was hidden in the #picture-challenge channel. The idol clue gave me a hint and that was the only place that made sense. But for some reason he locked the channel and I couldn't see it for says and in my confessional I kept asking him to see it because it wasn't there. This whole time Javi (and I think James too) had given me the clue, but then James was eliminated. So I was over here pretending not to have any idea about any of the clues while Javi slowly makes more progress and decipher the clues. Then I get home from school one day to alliance chat notifications that Javi found all three pieces of the idol. For whatever reason, #picture-challenge was unlocked and the third idol piece was put there when I was offline. I then submitted the idol before Javi, somehow, and then had no choice but to tell him that I found the idol. I'm just glad he didn't tell Chem or Mush or anyone else because then I'd be really mad at Mdb for the picture-challenge shenanigans.

transportowiec96 wrote:To @N!

For the first question could you clarify what you mean by the various skills challenge? I think you might be talking about Minority Rule but I'm not sure.

As for the two idols, The Three Piece Idol was hard at first until I deciphered the clues. Then it was a matter of waiting for mdb to open up #picture-challenge so I guess this one wasn't that bad. For this one I'd say it was hard but it should have been easier, in general and for me specifically.

The second idol, the jigsaw idol, was a 2 and a half hour long puzzle and the fastest to finish wins. (At least, it took me over 2 and a half hours.) But everyone was given an opportunity to do the puzzle. I learned in alliance chats that like nobody actually finished it except Mush, who kept taking breaks. Javi also did it I believe but didn't tell anyone.

So the second idol was a matter of was I willing to torture myself for almost three hours straight. In my opinion there should have probably been a little more competition to get it, so I'll go with it was easy (despite the torture) but it should have been harder.
npromin1
Lookout
Lookout

Postby dota2reporter » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:25 am

yall, give me the 3 most exciting and important even from this game from your PoV
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner

Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Postby Chemist1422 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:36 am

dota2reporter wrote:yall, give me the 3 most exciting and important even from this game from your PoV

1. Getting the idol - it was the first ever idol I've gotten in survivor (that I myself could use)
2. The Mush elimination - it showed that despite everything, I still had some sort of control over eliminations and probably wasn't going to get screwed
3. Immunity win at the double elimination - I thought I could have been in serious danger at that point and getting immunity was huge. Plus it was a challenge I was expecting to struggle with so I was proud of myself as well.
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby npromin1 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:38 am

Image Image Image

Hm, I'd say the second one is Chem, and the first and third one both are me and Timur. I guess I'll analyze this through gritty details like it's a poetry analysis for AP Lit because why not. The first one has his tongue out, the second one doesn't, and the third one has his tongue out and is slanted. The second one seems passive while the first and third ones are sticking out their tongues. Additionally, the first and third ones are staring directly at the camera. Symbolism. The tongues out means the dogs are hot as they stick their tongue out and breathe out to cool down. This indicates our gameplay. We were both "heated" because of the events of the game, especially after we worked together pre-swap and during the fusion part of the game to make a lot of moves.

I guess the first one would be more like me and the third one would be more like Timur? That's just a guess though. I don't know much about them or what their breeds are like but the background the third one is in indicates more heat and the reception of more votes/attention against him as the cause. And I'd like to say there's something about the dog breed that I'm like that indicates risk because I did make more moves than Timur. I guess those are my two points, really.

dota2reporter wrote:yall, give me the 3 most exciting and important even from this game from your PoV

1. F4 Fire Making Challenge

That one was important from my point of view because it determined directly whether or not I'd make it here to FTC. Additionally, it was also exciting because it was the FIRST fire making challenge in Forum Survivor history. I worked to the inspirational soundtrack of The Art of War as I struggled to secure my spot in the game. The puzzle itself was actually fun and satisfying to solve, and it was hard, but not straight up tedious and torture like the immunity idol puzzle.

2. Nate/Debil's Elimination

That double tribal council was intense af. I got a chance to strategize there as explained earlier, but seeing TWO successful idol plays be made at the same time was intense and exciting as balls omg. Like, damn. Seeing Shadow idol had me scared and on the edge of my seat. Also, it was important because it gave closure on the status of some of the idols in the game. I finally knew who had the dig site idol (Mush), and one of the other idols that wasn't the first one (I can't remember) (Shadow). Also they were both out of the game, which was good.

3. I don't know actually. There wasn't anything else that stands out to me as both exciting and important. I guess you could say finding the idols, but those moments don't just stand out to me. Maybe if the idol puzzle was 100 pieces instead of 300, or if I was able to find the third piece of the three piece idol right off the bat instead of waiting for Finn to open #picture-challenge. Some of the challenges were fun, like Fake News (surprisingly, I hated that challenge normally) back when we had tribes for example. I got to write up a Biggest Loser story for Aiden which I found pretty funny.

Chemist1422 wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:I still had some sort of control over eliminations and probably wasn't going to get screwed

Could you explain this more? Not refuting it, I just wanna see what you have to say.
npromin1
Lookout
Lookout

Postby Chemist1422 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:40 am

I made it to F5 with two people who I trusted to not stab me out of nowhere
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby transportowiec96 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:43 am

When Javi got eliminated
those Hamlet names like Polonius R&G etc
transportowiec96#4236
Feel free to pm me, I'll try to help you with anything.
Spoiler:
StlnSP wrote:transportertownie96

birdyluv0 wrote:transportwiec96

JammySplodge wrote:transportowie96

JammySplodge wrote:transportwie96

Jordan917222 wrote:transportowic96

birdyluv0 wrote:transportwise96

Blackajack wrote:transportowniec96

Jordan917222 wrote:
Warden name i cant spell and i don't want to be in your sig twice wrote:

eleethacker1337 wrote:transportowniec

Moleland wrote:Transporttowiec96

VucubCaquix wrote:Transport-Townie

transportowiec96
Spy
Spy

Postby dota2reporter » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:45 am

also mush's question is awesome
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner

Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Postby npromin1 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:51 am

transportowiec96 wrote:When Javi got eliminated

Yeeeeeeeah that's kinda the reason our tribe wanted you out. We didn't like the whole "make an alliance chat with the entire enemy tribe and convince them to throw for you" thing.

Personally, it rubbed me the wrong way.

It wasn't a bad plan, but it was executed poorly. If I were you, I would ask one person what they think rather than add all the Mondays in one big chat. Doing the latter does ensure honest and open communication, because like, everyone knows what's going on and noone's out of the loop, but then again, as per with alliance chat with a ton of people, things don't tend to go very well.
npromin1
Lookout
Lookout

Postby timurtheking » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:13 am

1. Double elimination - when you and tech went out. A big threat in the form of you Dota and tech who i assume wanted me out and had an idol were both gone and it solidified that my allies or at least most of them were loyal.

2. Me tieing with Kevin - Kevin someone who probably would of been an easy vote out later was eliminated instead of me who made it through. I really thought i was gone here but looks like my alliances and bonds pulled through, and ended up meaning in the future i would beast through challenges surviving Tc after Tc

3. Winning 3 TCs in a row if that counts?
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby timurtheking » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:14 am

npromin1 wrote:
transportowiec96 wrote:When Javi got eliminated

Yeeeeeeeah that's kinda the reason our tribe wanted you out. We didn't like the whole "make an alliance chat with the entire enemy tribe and convince them to throw for you" thing.

Personally, it rubbed me the wrong way.

It wasn't a bad plan, but it was executed poorly. If I were you, I would ask one person what they think rather than add all the Mondays in one big chat. Doing the latter does ensure honest and open communication, because like, everyone knows what's going on and noone's out of the loop, but then again, as per with alliance chat with a ton of people, things don't tend to go very well.

Agreed with n here. It was sus of the huge chat and so were my allies and Tribemates and was kinda what put a target on your back
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby Kirigirii » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:09 am

Oh yeah, just to clarify, the idol I had wasn’t the dig site one, it was a different one. I lied about it for a strategic reason I complwtely forgot.
Proud creator of Betrayal - The ultimate game of backstabbing. There is no game in progress currently but there will be soon!

Survivor/Big Brother Record:
Survivor: Halloween - 2nd
Survivor: All Stars - 18th
Survivor: Anarchy - 6th
Survivor: World Tour - 9th
Big Brother: The Black Hat - 8th
Survivor: Ragnarok - 8th
Survivor: Champions vs Contenders - 6th
Survivor: Blindside Island - 7th
Kirigirii
Witch
Witch

Postby Jabichuelas » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:37 am

spoilers don't work for me so here you go
only answer the questions you feel like answering, don't actually answer them all unless you have a fetish for answering questions

Anything to say to a jury member who still has a neutral opinion, regardless of all the questions already discussed here?
What would've been your plans if Seth made it back to the game instead? What if TNF/Shadow/Hidden did?
What did you think of the choice of thrown balls made by the Outcasts back in redemption challenge?
From your point of view, what was the main reason for a mega Champion alliance to be created?
Can everyone confirm bias/previous relationships didn't make their way into possible pre-game alliances?
I originally wanted Jamez to win, anyone think likewise?
Anyone feel sad about certain people you wanted them to make it into F3? (and no, don't you dare include me in)
Did you have fun pre-merge?
Are you having fun post-merge?

@chem did you think I was voting for you because I was grateful you voted me in F4?
@timur did you think I was voting for you because pity?
@chem/@N did you think I was voting for you just because we're allies?
@timur/@N were you doing it for fun or did you actually develop some sort of loyality in the second Montague tribe (after the creation of macbs)?
@timur 3 immunities in a row, you assume it was luck or are you proud of the effort you've put recently?
@timur what did you think of your lover and the lovers' reward?
@N did you tell everyone that I voted for timur instead of hidden?
@chem why did you want to help me so badly back in pre-merge? I may not remember when you told me why but I'm not sure if I bought it in the end

@jury would you have voted for a returnee to win?
@everyone did you really not notice I gave N an idol clue in the minority challenge or were you successfully secretive about it?

Kirigirii wrote:Oh yeah, just to clarify, the idol I had wasn’t the dig site one, it was a different one. I lied about it for a strategic reason I complwtely forgot.

Could it be that you were best at the First Impressions challenge and you were given an idol clue?

edit: you really didn't have to answer them all
Last edited by Jabichuelas on Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
call me Javi because it's shorter
Spoiler: Image
Jabichuelas
Lookout
Lookout

Postby Chemist1422 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:40 am

oh my god that's a lot okay

I will break this down soon:tm:
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?