Survivor: CvC- FINALE-The Sole Survivor.

A place for old, unplayed, and completed games go to lie.

Re: Survivor: CvC- FINALE- Final Tribal Council

Postby Jabichuelas » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:46 pm

timurtheking wrote:
Jabichuelas wrote:@timur did you think I was voting for you because pity? what? No, why should I be pitied and when did i askfor pity. I want a vote because I played a solid game, with strong bonds, actual outplaying to ensure survival and good spread of info

thank you by the way.

Chemist1422 wrote:
Jabichuelas wrote:funny, I wonder what would've happened if N and I had known each other didn't want to vote Kevin out

ROCKS ROCKS ROCKS

no rocks happened in the game now that i think about it
very sad

edit: pageget next
call me Javi because it's shorter
Spoiler: Image
Jabichuelas
Lookout
Lookout

Postby Chemist1422 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:10 pm

gabby100 wrote:alright here's my question to all three of you:
why should i vote for you? why should i give you my point that will bring you closer to becoming the winner of this survivor game cvc?
be honest and truthful now

I managed to fly UTR-ish while holding control of a lot of alliances and managed to use those to cover holes in my strategic game

(also I think FTC is over now, gl if so <3)
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby Technetium » Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:17 pm

Don't you all have to make your final speeches or something though?

In memory of those who have been deleted.
The last poster to survive Blindside Island will win a cookie. Or perhaps 1500...
Technetium#8515 on Discord
Technetium
Godfather
Godfather

Postby Chemist1422 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:18 pm

Technetium wrote:Don't you all have to make your final speeches or something though?

already sent in confessional
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby npromin1 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:23 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
Technetium wrote:Don't you all have to make your final speeches or something though?

already sent in confessional

^
npromin1
Lookout
Lookout

Postby mdb1023 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:14 pm

Alright, the discussion phase has ended. We now move on to the voting phase. But first, each finalist has prepared a closing statement:

N wrote:I've made my case during discussion. The reasons that I believe I should win are as follows: I played both sides of the game while Timur and Chem only played one. I've made more moves than the both of them. And despite making these moves and then revealing I played both sides, I STILL survived and made it to F3. And while Timur received 15 votes, being an outward threat and the center of attention, I received only 5, with 3 of them being atrributed to the F4 tribal council, 1 of them being a part of a plan, and 1 of them being a random vote. Timur had a target on his back at all times and only survived F8/F7/F6/F5/F4 because of luck and somehow winning three immunity challenges in a row. Overall, I played a better game than the other two finalists, and I ask you, the jury, to please vote for me to get the win.

Timur wrote:So in conclusion I think I matched the title 'Survivor' and fit each of it's core values; Outwit, Outplay and Outlast.

I outwitted and betrayed both people I created tight alliances with like Kevin and also tricked and caused many vote splits which helped me further my game and last every tribal after merge. Premerge i would talk with many other losing tribes in order to get them to vote people I wanted gone like Lemon. I also i guess I outwitted people in challenges?

I outplayed the enemy alliance who actually had majorities against me and my own allies who tried to betray me like N.

I ended up outlasting all my allies except for N, who in the end wasn't an ally anyway anbd only got through to the F3 because Javi was 'in a mood?' didn't wanna be in the f3 anyway AND chemist decided instead of eliminating a threat to him, vote out javi just so N, a threat to him, would be in the FTC & make competition for me.

You're probably tired of hearing me talk about surviving constantly so: I also created strong alliances with people who wouldn't vote me out and saved me, i used bigger threats as 'shields' for myself. I worked with both powerful champs and contenders like kevin, jamez, dota, and a little bit with trans although it was basically nothing. I used my lover to my advantage as when he was voted out I used him to gather info about twists etc... I proved you can be a 'loyal' person and still be cutthroat eliminating enemies, breaking down bigger alliances and do a little backstabbing while not just straight up cutting people like N.
Also i believe chemist has holes in his game that he claims to have covered but clearly didn't and N hyped his game up too much which in essence boiled down to, worked with different people on 2 diff 'sides/alliances' and i betrayed people who basically had no effect on the game like 'Tard' then claims to have done big moves and tried to eliminate threats when he failed to control his allies & coordinate or get enough solid votes on me and wasted many advantages ALSO he gave me the win in the F6, if he wanted me out he could have not stabbed me and done it. Only got mush/sam out because he decided to follow chem/javi alliance, giving more kudos to chem/javi for being able to get N on their side because he found mush to be a threat and Sam to be ??? not a threat but just cause he can instead of someone like javi who had a more interesting game.

I hope whoever you vote for it's with logic/your brains rather than with your heart and who you like more/have less salt to. Bye? idk how to end this

Chemist wrote:Hi again for the last time (before post-game ofc).

First things first, congrats to timur and N. F3 is a serious accomplishment no matter who much you try to downplay the hype (ahem).

The first thing I want to cover in this speech is the thing I teased earlier about why I took N to F3 over Javi. The reason for this was because I thought I would stand out as an UTR player against those two, while if I were with timur and Javi I would be more likely to be grouped with Javi as someone who doesn't deserve to win compared to timur.

I actually have no idea what else to cover in this speech so I'll just go over the main reasons you should vote for me:
-Stronger UTR game that didn't rely on as many immunity wins and advantage plays
-Stronger social game that let me cover up mistakes in my strategic game

Pretty much everything is summed up into one of those two points, if you wanted to know anything specific you should've asked at FTC.

Yeah that's it, I hope you all had fun!

Jurors, the time is now. You must send me your vote via DMs of who you are voting for, and why you are voting that person. Please include at least 2 sentences explaining your reasoning. Votes without reasoning will not be accepted. Again, DO NOT VOTE in your confessional, as I don't want anyone to know the winner until I reveal it (hehehehehe).
Those of you who have not participated on in thread discussion, I will keep the discussion open for you to do so.

The winner of this game will be revealed when the votes are read live at , followed immediately by an official announcement of one of the three projects that I have been working on. Modrant will go up sometime after this whenever I have time.

Good luck, finalists!
Discord: Finn#5059

http://www.twitch.tv/mikeakafinn?sr=a

Do you like Mafia? You'll love Survivor, and and we're hosting games of them all the time! It's super easy to join and learn how to play, and the best part is- it's all on discord! Join the Finnvivor discord server to see when signups for a new game go up! Click here to join the server or DM me on discord for details! !
mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Location: At work, rehearsal, or finishing whatever I pushed off to the last minute this time.

Postby Chemist1422 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:18 pm

why are votes being read so late :/
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby mdb1023 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:24 pm

Because I have auditions for two shows tomorrow.

Do you like Mafia? You'll love Survivor, and and we're hosting games of them all the time! It's super easy to join and learn how to play, and the best part is- it's all on discord! Join the Finnvivor discord server to see when signups for a new game go up! Click here to join the server or DM me on discord for details! !
mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Location: At work, rehearsal, or finishing whatever I pushed off to the last minute this time.

Postby Chemist1422 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:31 pm

timur, what are these holes in my game that you claim I didn't patch?
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby npromin1 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:46 pm

Okay this might be too little too late but I'm activating aggressive mode because I have some things to say about this.

Timur you claim I didn't make any moves and then proceed to discuss all the smaller moves I made without mentioning any of the ones on this above post. I did hype my game up because that's part of FTC, but I didn't go full out BB and take credit for everything everyone else did and I certainly did way more than everything you mentioned.

You claim I wasted advantages when the reality was there was nothing to use them for and noone to play them on in F6 because Mush was going anyway in a 3-2-1 vote.

Also, I feel like just getting those advantages was a win because it means I'd keep them out of the hands of you and Mush.

Additionally you literally said earlier that you deliberately put no effort into finding advantages yourself.

You claim that I couldn't have gotten you out if I wanted to, but you couldn't have gotten me out if you wanted to either, and if you hadn't won immunity three times in a row and survived by the skin of your teeth, you would be out.

Timur wrote:I ended up outlasting all my allies except for N, who in the end wasn't an ally anyway anbd only got through to the F3 because Javi was 'in a mood?' didn't wanna be in the f3 anyway AND chemist decided instead of eliminating a threat to him, vote out javi just so N, a threat to him, would be in the FTC & make competition for me.

Chem made it clear many times that he didn't take me to F3 to spite you, stop telling everyone that's the reason.

Timur wrote:I also created strong alliances with people who wouldn't vote me out and saved me, i used bigger threats as 'shields' for myself.

Hey making alliances is a part of playing Survivor. All three of us did that. Also that answer is generic, be more specific.

Timur wrote:I worked with both powerful champs and contenders like kevin, jamez, dota, and a little bit with trans although it was basically nothing. I used my lover to my advantage as when he was voted out I used him to gather info about twists etc...

Oh hey look. Again another thing that doesn't stand out. Chem was allied to James and probably Dota too, and I was allied to everyone you mentioned. Also I'm pretty sure all of us used our lover to our advantage so claiming that you did that is once again not really a move.
npromin1
Lookout
Lookout

Postby timurtheking » Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:03 am

gabby100 wrote:alright here's my question to all three of you:
why should i vote for you? why should i give you my point that will bring you closer to becoming the winner of this survivor game cvc?
be honest and truthful now

I played a loyal game while also making moves and eliminating both big threat enemies and threatenig allies who i knew i wouldn’t be able to trust in the long run. I also made sure to try and remove allies of those threats like you.
I think i deserve it because of how i played my social game to outlive throughout the game and ensure anyonr who said my name as a name to be voted out was gone, which happened. (Well except for chem and N but its f3 for a reason) your vote out was caused by the enemies lack of communication and also misinformation spreads which i think was mainly caused by panic and some behind the scene works. The enemy alliance seemed to havr this lack of coordination alot throughout the game
Check out my ideas:
The Philosophers (New Faction)
Witch Change/buff

Just remembering the good times when this forum was alive :))

Best known for; hosting The Room FG series and being the Right Hand of Game's Hub
timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby timurtheking » Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:05 am

Also i dont attribute surviving F8-6 luck that was bad communication on your sides, and me speaking to people and trying to push them away frim voting me. I was on one side but also had alliances with people from the other like Kevin who i had on my side and the other side. Even my javi alliance was somewhat fruitful. I also usually got wildcards like dota on my side even if they went preetty soon after
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

Best known for; hosting The Room FG series and being the Right Hand of Game's Hub
timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby timurtheking » Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:13 am

npromin1 wrote:Okay this might be too little too late but I'm activating aggressive mode because I have some things to say about this.

Timur you claim I didn't make any moves and then proceed to discuss all the smaller moves I made without mentioning any of the ones on this above post. I did hype my game up because that's part of FTC, but I didn't go full out BB and take credit for everything everyone else did and I certainly did way more than everything you mentioned.[b]what big moves did you make? Eliminating mush near the end, or eliminating non threats like Tardis and Mush. I doubt you even did cross tribal manipulation like me. From what it seems your big moves were all failing at betraying and a lack of control of your ‘both sides’ until F6-5

You claim I wasted advantages when the reality was there was nothing to use them for and noone to play them on in F6 because Mush was going anyway in a 3-2-1 vote. your advantages could have swung the game earlier, eliminated me etc...

Also, I feel like just getting those advantages was a win because it means I'd keep them out of the hands of you and Mush.

Additionally you literally said earlier that you deliberately put no effort into finding advantages yourself.

You claim that I couldn't have gotten you out if I wanted to, but you couldn't have gotten me out if you wanted to either, and if you hadn't won immunity three times in a row and survived by the skin of your teeth, you would be out.
[/b]
exactly, people saw me as a threat and I overcame it shoeing i dont just have allies to help me, i have challenge etique
Timur wrote:I ended up outlasting all my allies except for N, who in the end wasn't an ally anyway anbd only got through to the F3 because Javi was 'in a mood?' didn't wanna be in the f3 anyway AND chemist decided instead of eliminating a threat to him, vote out javi just so N, a threat to him, would be in the FTC & make competition for me.

Chem made it clear many times that he didn't take me to F3 to spite you, stop telling everyone that's the reason.
bro his reason is literally it woudl be easier for me to win vs javi/chem so he brought you there’s no other good reason to cover chem’s game

Timur wrote:I also created strong alliances with people who wouldn't vote me out and saved me, i used bigger threats as 'shields' for myself.

Hey making alliances is a part of playing Survivor. All three of us did that. Also that answer is generic, be more specific.
mush, sam, kevin, jamez, Tnf, multi, dota and more were all people i would say i bondrd well woth and notice they are mostly threat players i used as shields?
Timur wrote:I worked with both powerful champs and contenders like kevin, jamez, dota, and a little bit with trans although it was basically nothing. I used my lover to my advantage as when he was voted out I used him to gather info about twists etc...

Oh hey look. Again another thing that doesn't stand out. Chem was allied to James and probably Dota too, and I was allied to everyone you mentioned. [b]most of them didnt trust you? Also I'm pretty sure all of us used our lover to our advantage so claiming that you did that is once again not really a move.[/b]
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby SamuelJackson1972 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:16 am

I'm fairly certain I know who I will vote already, but in the interest of fairness (and quotas), I'll ask you all anyway:

For N, you frequently try to deconstruct Timur's speech. Is there anything in particular that you find "off" about the way Timur is describing his play style?

Timur, looking back, is there anything you've done this game that you regret doing? Also how the hell did you win immunity three times in a row near the end of the game? Seriously.

Chem, I'll be honest with you, your situation reminds me of mine in Ragnarok (rip). I think the main problem with being UTR in this scenario is that it makes it really difficult to make unique or interesting plays, since you can't stand out. If you had to pick, what aspect of your game do you think makes you stand out from N/Timur (aside from being UTR)?
DragCave:
Image ImageImage
Spoiler: Image
Thanks burgy! :D
SamuelJackson1972
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby timurtheking » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:49 am

SamuelJackson1972 wrote:I'm fairly certain I know who I will vote already, but in the interest of fairness (and quotas), I'll ask you all anyway:

For N, you frequently try to deconstruct Timur's speech. Is there anything in particular that you find "off" about the way Timur is describing his play style?

Timur, looking back, is there anything you've done this game that you regret doing? Also how the hell did you win immunity three times in a row near the end of the game? Seriously.

Chem, I'll be honest with you, your situation reminds me of mine in Ragnarok (rip). I think the main problem with being UTR in this scenario is that it makes it really difficult to make unique or interesting plays, since you can't stand out. If you had to pick, what aspect of your game do you think makes you stand out from N/Timur (aside from being UTR)?

Regret? Hm, probably not trying that hard to get advantages/idols could have used them to change the flow of F6. But otherwise i dont regret much like lose any sleep.
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby Chemist1422 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:52 am

SamuelJackson1972 wrote:I'm fairly certain I know who I will vote already, but in the interest of fairness (and quotas), I'll ask you all anyway:

f for fenrir

I don’t think I needed to make unique plays in this spot, but you covered part of how I stand out (which, again, was why I specifically chose this F3: I wanted my playstyle to stand out against the other two players). The rest is mostly about keeping my relationships dynamic, I never wanted to be in a situation where I was and stayed in a minority, and I wasn’t. Arguably you could say F7, but me/N/Javi were all not targeted at that point (possibly due to my alliance with Mush) and we managed to recover and all three make it to F4
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby npromin1 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:00 pm

Yeah I only responded aggressively because I felt Timur was generalizing my game into a few small moves when I know I did way more than that and I wasn't going to let him get away with that. I'm going to defend myself.
npromin1
Lookout
Lookout

Postby Seththeking » Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:00 pm

npromin1 wrote:Yeah I only responded aggressively because I felt Timur was generalizing my game into a few small moves when I know I did way more than that and I wasn't going to let him get away with that. I'm going to defend myself.

You already won survivor before and won the previous Big Brother.

Give someone else a chance to win N. :p.
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby TimeToReap » Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:04 pm

Seththeking wrote:
npromin1 wrote:Yeah I only responded aggressively because I felt Timur was generalizing my game into a few small moves when I know I did way more than that and I wasn't going to let him get away with that. I'm going to defend myself.

You already won survivor before and won the previous Big Brother.

Give someone else a chance to win N. :p.

He’s never won survivor.
if you are wondering where i have gone check my website

Locking myself out of this account now *dab*
TimeToReap
Doctor
Doctor

Re: Survivor: CvC- FINALE-The Sole Survivor.

Postby mdb1023 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:42 pm

Welcome to your final tribal council. It's time to find out who won the game.

There are 10 jurors- 5 Champions and 5 Contenders. It takes 6 to win.

First vote:
Spoiler:
Gabby wrote:thought long and hard about it then asked tatsumaki after and so i pick n for my vote

Spoiler:
Tech wrote:Chemist1422 has been more "under the radar" than the other two players in F3, which may not make him look like a good vote to some, but it seems to me that not getting much attention leads to not being made a target, and is a good way to progress far. This is especially true if the player in question knows when the right times to play more actively are, as it seems Chemist did. For these reasons, as well as others I don't especially want to go into on a mobile keyboard, my vote goes to Chemist1422.

That's 1 vote N, 1 vote Chemist.
Spoiler:
Dota wrote:Vote N
1 N told me that timur glorified his speech and lied at times
2 N managed to survive as the obvious biggest threat
3 his speeches were detailed
4 he was my lover so slight bias there

That's 2 votes N, 1 vote Chemist.
Spoiler:
Samuel wrote:/vote Tim
Honestly, I just didn't really like the arguments from the other two contestants
I don't really blame chem, their position is pretty tough to defend. However, the fact that Timur won immunity 3 times in a row when he desperately needed it is enough to give him the win
As for N, well he kind of betrayed all of his allies and that doesn't really sit well with me. Also, he kept trying to downplay Timur's actions for some reason, so that didn't help him either

That's 2 votes N, 1 vote Chemist, 1 vote Timur. 6 votes left.
Spoiler:
Multi wrote:I'm obviously not voting chem since under the radar plays are big yikes. They basically had next to no impact to the game. So it's left to Timur and N. N played a ruthless aggressive game while Timur played a more social game.

I'm going to vote Timur over N because I had a strong alliance ties with them.

That's 2 votes Timur, 2 votes N, 1 vote Chemist. 5 votes left.
Spoiler:
Trans wrote:My vote goes to Chem
I'm voting the politics way
Person you hate the least
And thats Chemist
I don't like how N and Tim are at each others throats
trying to swing the jury in their favour
But do little to attack Chem's credibility
It makes them seem weak as they both point out each other's flaws
Chemist keeps being friendly
Even though his competition isn't
Ignoring your competition is not a thing they should do
Yes they did say some things to chemist
but thats a quarter if not less
of what they said to each other

We're tied- 2 votes Chem, 2 votes N, 2 votes Timur. 4 votes left.
Spoiler:
Mush wrote:This is not just a vote for Timuru but it's also a vote against N. While there's no doubt that N did play an overall good game, he doesn't deserve it only Timuru for various reasons, including his FTC speech. I would have had much more respect for Chemist had he taken N out at the Final 4 and would have even considered voting him for a good UTR game but he diminished those chances after he forced a fire making.
Now N mentions how Timuru constantly had a target on his back - this is true, but his argument for it being a reason to not vote him is invalid. The first tribal where Hidden targetted Timuru was because of pre-game bias, so that doesn't count, and had Timuru been eliminated there I would of considered it an unfair elimination. The next time he got targetted was during the Jamez elimination but because with the help of his allies (including me!) he was hardly in any danger because the vote was split between four people and it would have been unlikely he'd been out in a revote had Jamez played an idol. Timuru had established many connections and it was definitely what saved him when he received three more votes at the double elimination. At the Final 7 elimination, my mindfucking saved him once again which showed that Timuru made a very good move in alligning with me and it foiled N's plans. He then went on to win three immunities in a row and that's pretty badass, and N ironically handed the immunity to Timuru instead of himself at the Final 6.
Now N made a load of interesting and unique moves that this game has never seen before, and I respect that - the vote where he deliberately got Gabby to vote him to prevent a super idol being played on Debil was ingenious and probably one of the most ballsy plays I've ever seen. The thing is, luck came into play at many points. Final 5 and Final 4 are good examples where I think he benefitted more from the bad decision-making of Chemist and Javi than his own gameplay and while this is an extremely debatable point, I think a huge majority of players would take the opportunity to take out N here.
Just in general as well, Timuru had a much better FTC than N did. I don't have anything against N for trying to criticize Timuru's game, it's a lot of what he criticized including what I previously mentioned above, how he accuses Timuru of being lucky, which I beg to differ. Timuru's response to my question with the dogs was completely bang on what I wanted to hear and it demonstrated his knowledge and understanding of the game very well. I also dislike how N claiming he made more moves than Timuru and Chemist as an argument against them, as I don't think that making more and better moves completely accounts to how well you played the game, and again, this is a debatable point because unfortunately the recent meta for how you get jury votes has been from making big moves.

And then there's just the fact that N votes for people who he was allied with and didn't backstab him when he's part of the jury, which I strongly disrespect, so I have zero incentive to give him my vote when if he switched roles, I don't see him voting me at all even though I'm the best.

That's 3 votes Timur, 2 votes N, 2 votes Chemist. 3 votes left.
Spoiler:
Kevin wrote:Alright! I'm gonna give my vote to N!. Personally I think he played great. He was my 2nd Alliance I believe into Survivor. He was a weird fella at first but I think how in the situation he was when Javi was voted out and he had literally no one else to lean against for support. He leaned on me even knowing that I was the enemy. With that situation and Javi being voted out. I was practically a sheep at that vote. I felt so bad for voting against Javi and didn't want to be seen as an enemy. I practically spilled the beans to N about almost everything. Almost fucked up Dota and I's alliance cuz of it. I didn't want to be known as a sheep all game. I decided to play with N and actually gain a lot of trust with one another and really build our alliance. N and I's alliance and Dota's were probably my strongest Alliances in this game. He played it great. I helped him out in a pinch anything that was directed his way I tried to reflect it with being it don't vote N or lets vote this person instead he is more of a threat.
N played the game right. He was put in a tough situation and he essentially survived it. He went from clinging on to me and Dota to surpassing both of us and making it to the final 3.
He was able to gardner more Alliances create bonds and actually survive during the Mont Cap and Macbethan situation.
He is what I call a true Survivor

We're tied again- 3 votes N, 3 votes Timur, 2 votes Chemist. 2 Votes left.
Spoiler:
Jamez wrote:\o so you probably know who this is.

Chemist, I really wanted to vote for you, and in fact I was for the longest time; but despite your game being on point and surviving without the need for major moves, most of the time, I don't think I can look beyond my vote.

Timur, as you said, you played a really solid game. And I was really impressed with how, towards the end your survived in a really hostile game. However, I do think in part this was down to excellent challenge play, which I am hesitant to reward.

I am voting for N. N played an almost perfect game- hearing about some of the subtle moves he played just highlighted that for me. It seems like N was almost always in control, from the BFL elimination all the way up to F4, when it was briefly lost. And what impresses me the most is control was retained despite it being obvious at times that he was the biggest threat.

That's 4 votes N, 3 votes Timur, 2 votes Chemist. 1 vote left.
Spoiler:
Javi wrote:First off, great job for making it into the final tribe council. You may already know, but it doesn't hurt to read it again - everyone that makes it into F3 has won in my opinion. Also probably take it as a compliment, but seriously. It's really hard to choose who to vote. Becoming a jury member hasn't helped me catch a break, specially with everyone in the jury chat already making up their minds. And it's pretty difficult to process all the new information in the FTC discussion, so if you don't mind, I've finished in 4th place and I think my own perspective will have the right to make the choice instead of the generalized one.

[A long paragraph has been removed here since it really has nothing to do with the final vote. Maybe I'll publish it in my confessional, but you really don't want to read it]
Enough talk, let's get to the votes now. But first:

N: you have become suddenly more of a mastermind than I initially thought you were after reading all you had to write. Chem and I were wary of you flipping on us, but if you really think you found yourself working for both sides then good work man. If what you said is true and gabby actually voted for you so the Super Idol wouldn't be used, then that makes it my favorite play of N. Thoughtful and subtle, simply put. Your jigsaw idol was the key for surviving F6, whether it mattered or not. No breaks taking the puzzle? Just wow. Aaand it goes without saying that I'm thankful for all the times you've tried to save me and supported me as an ally. I don't regret giving you that Minority idol clue anymore. Good job N, you showed me what happens when you're not the one hosting.

Timur: not exactly my ally, but what stops me from voting for an enemy? I know for a fact he exchanged enough interactions with everyone in the game, including me, considering him the player who knew all sorts of info since the start. He just did that, and I already wanted to trust him (again, I'm easy to convince even when you don't mean to, all you need to do is give me free info apparently :p). Somehow this made me try to save you whenever you needed it, basically all the time, but at the same time not vote with you to get Chem out, until the point where I finally decided to spend my double vote on you, but wow, you still pulled that off and tied with Kevin. I thought you were a goner there, and that's exactly what makes me want to vote you. The entire game, even with Hidden at the start, you've been pressured with getting voted out all the time and pulled off survival by close margins. And when you got those final immunities, that was it for me. Thanks for understanding that Hidden forced my vote on you back then and that I didn't want you out.
Chem: IMO, a good leader. Does everyone else really think you're playing underdog, because I don't. I'm pretty sure I've been saved twice and surely more times than I can count right now thanks mainly to your actions. Or at least it looked like you had contacts and pulled strings even when you were in the Capulets tribe, wouldn't you agree? Besides, you created the original Javi/N/gabby/Chem which turned out to be key after merge. If it wasn't you, who would've created it and who would they have added to the alliance instead? Also, don't blame yourself for gabby's elimination, blame me. I'm the one who tried to deflect the vote on Timur and attempted to break the N/Sam alliance, so that maybe there could be a chance N would come back to us 100%. And you were okay using the idol back then. It's not a mistake. It's assuring safety in case something unexpected happened according to plan, and if nothing happened you could still analyze why. This game I could feel somehow that you were caring, and if nobody thinks this is a valid reason then I'll reword it as "helpful", because you really were more than the rest. Thanks chem, you showed me.

but if I REALLY had to pick one, then I'll just go ahead and pick the player I had an instinct about voting and thought about it for two days full of doubt in my mind.

(if the vote is announced before the explaining I'm gonna look dumb)

GG Timur, it's you
When you won those immunity challenges (specially the F4 one with 1/4 odds of winning, and you already had 9 points like wtf) you definitely got me clapping at you for such unrepeatable play. Losing just one of them would've meant your elimination. And to be honest N, the fact that Timur had a lot more votes than you actually makes me want to vote him more for almost getting out on multiple occasions. This is probs what made up my mind, hope you're happy and if I'm the last one announcing then fuck

Another one for the history books. For the first time in Forum Survivor history, the Final vote has tied 4-4-2. Here's what's going to happen:

Chemist, as well as everyone who voted for Chemist, will revote for either Timur or N to win this game. I will announce when all 3 votes are in. Good luck, Timur and N.

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby TimeToReap » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:21 pm

What
if you are wondering where i have gone check my website

Locking myself out of this account now *dab*
TimeToReap
Doctor
Doctor

Postby Multiuniverse » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:01 pm

timur i believe in you

Thanks parker for the gif and SuperDuper for suggesting rotational sig
Multiuniverse
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner

Postby transportowiec96 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:06 pm

paypal me money for a good burger and I'll vote for whomever you want
transportowiec96#4236
Feel free to pm me, I'll try to help you with anything.
Spoiler:
StlnSP wrote:transportertownie96

birdyluv0 wrote:transportwiec96

JammySplodge wrote:transportowie96

JammySplodge wrote:transportwie96

Jordan917222 wrote:transportowic96

birdyluv0 wrote:transportwise96

Blackajack wrote:transportowniec96

Jordan917222 wrote:
Warden name i cant spell and i don't want to be in your sig twice wrote:

eleethacker1337 wrote:transportowniec

Moleland wrote:Transporttowiec96

VucubCaquix wrote:Transport-Townie

transportowiec96
Spy
Spy

Postby BasicFourLife » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:52 am

Wait isn’t chem supposed to choose the winner (at least if it ties again)
RNG is never good for any strategy based game. Please learn the definition of what that means, especially if you're one of the people constantly defending it.

FM / TG: 5 - 10 - 8
BasicFourLife
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby BasicFourLife » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:54 am

BasicFourLife wrote:Wait isn’t chem supposed to choose the winner (at least if it ties again)

Oosp nvm theyre all voting
RNG is never good for any strategy based game. Please learn the definition of what that means, especially if you're one of the people constantly defending it.

FM / TG: 5 - 10 - 8
BasicFourLife
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

PreviousNext

Return to Completed/Abandoned Games