Survivor: CvC- FINALE-The Sole Survivor.

A place for old, unplayed, and completed games go to lie.

Re: Survivor: CvC- FINALE- Final Tribal Council

Postby Chemist1422 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:50 am

1. make up your mind you baguette
2. Try to get dota solidly on my side, or kill him earlier.
3. It worked out the way I planned so
4. To counter the mega contender alliance
5. I feel like that’s always gonna be a thing in non-anons, so I’d say unconsciously probably not
6. no because I wanted myself to win :p
7. gabby was robbed
8. Ye
9. Sort of
10. No?
11. Nope, and I wouldn’t expect you to
12. Because you were cool and didn’t want to kill me
13. I mean by the point where I would’ve cared I knew he had an idol
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby timurtheking » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:53 am

Jabichuelas wrote:spoilers don't work for me so here you go
only answer the questions you feel like answering, don't actually answer them all unless you have a fetish for answering questions

Anything to say to a jury member who still has a neutral opinion, regardless of all the questions already discussed here?
What would've been your plans if Seth made it back to the game instead? What if TNF/Shadow/Hidden did?
if seth came back, I believe everything would have happened the same except now after eliminating trans, i would probably focus on dota/seth much more since they’re a strong pair (more like sheep + strong but still). If tnf came back since he’s p loyal to me i would have had an easier time eliminating people, using him to get info and i would have less votes on me at tribal. If shadow returned, im p sure all my allies and some neutral people would team up against him.
What did you think of the choice of thrown balls made by the Outcasts back in redemption challenge?
fine?
From your point of view, what was the main reason for a mega Champion alliance to be created?
multi made it but the main reason was so multi and other big threat champs wouldn’t be voted out and actually protected by ‘weaker’ champs
Can everyone confirm bias/previous relationships didn't make their way into possible pre-game alliances?Well me and N haven’t had a long term alliance ever before so confirm?
I originally wanted Jamez to win, anyone think likewise? He did a great job of playing multiple sides however people like me used that as an advantage to not go out and to eliminate threats/use as a shield
Anyone feel sad about certain people you wanted them to make it into F3? (and no, don't you dare include me in)
Did you have fun pre-merge?
Are you having fun post-merge
yes both although postmerge was stressful especially being voted nearly everytime?

@chem did you think I was voting for you because I was grateful you voted me in F4?
@timur did you think I was voting for you because pity? what? No, why should I be pitied and when did i askfor pity. I want a vote because I played a solid game, with strong bonds, actual outplaying to ensure survival and good spread of info
@chem/@N did you think I was voting for you just because we're allies?
@timur/@N were you doing it for fun or did you actually develop some sort of loyality in the second Montague tribe (after the creation of macbs)? i actually wanted our tribe to stay strong since i trusted alot of you, and if we were all loyal our tribe would be safe at tribals due to voting as blocks
@timur 3 immunities in a row, you assume it was luck or are you proud of the effort you've put recently?
Proud, i put effort in them and in the gold robbing challenge, it took persuasion and proved my bonds with certain people were built well over the course of the game
@timur what did you think of your lover and the lovers' reward? i didn’t get a reward so idk. I respected my lover and his plays but i didn’t want to keep him til the end cuz he’s a smart guy, i think N can agree with this logic as his lover was also v smart (dota)
@N did you tell everyone that I voted for timur instead of hidden?
@chem why did you want to help me so badly back in pre-merge? I may not remember when you told me why but I'm not sure if I bought it in the end

@jury would you have voted for a returnee to win?
@everyone did you really not notice I gave N an idol clue in the minority challenge or were you successfully secretive about it?

Kirigirii wrote:Oh yeah, just to clarify, the idol I had wasn’t the dig site one, it was a different one. I lied about it for a strategic reason I complwtely forgot.

Could it be that you were best at the First Impressions challenge and you were given an idol clue?
Check out my ideas:
The Philosophers (New Faction)
Witch Change/buff

Just remembering the good times when this forum was alive :))

Best known for; hosting The Room FG series and being the Right Hand of Game's Hub
timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby npromin1 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:23 am

- If y'all have a neutral opinion I want to say I made more moves than Timur and Chem, I played both sides while they stuck to one, and as for me and Timur, Timur survived by the skin of his teeth and received a total of 15 votes throughout the game. I got 5, 3 from Final 4, 1 that was intentional for a plan, and 1 that was a random vote.

- I know Seth wanted Multi out really badly so I probably would have allied with him to take down Multi, especially since Multi formed that mega alliance with all the champions. Maybe he would have been incorporated into the Chem alliance. If Shadow or Hidden returned I would try and get them out quickly for being threats and if Nate returned I probably would have betrayed Timur far earlier because he would have more numbers on his side.

- Some choices were interesting. I wasn't really at the Outpost so I don't know exactly what went on but I know a lot of people were campaigning and such and so I was interested.

- Multi just made himself more of a threat by forming that mega alliance to be honest.

- I tried to form an alliance with everyone in the game as quickly as possible. Honestly though by the time the fusion tribes rolled around I had an alliance chat with everyone but Trans, Debil, and Tech. And this is where I'm going to form a diplomatic answer. Honestly I didn't form an alliance with Tech because I remember him from like 3 years ago and I was like "Ehhhhhhhh 13/14YrOld!N has done enough" I didn't really know Trans before this game but I remember some time on main-chat we met for the first time and talked about World War II and stuff and then that bond let me to form an alliance with him. So if pre game relationships or bias had an effect, couldn't new relationships have an effect too?

- Speaking of new relationships, let's talk about James. We were playing both sides together! Like, we were playing both sides together! Of course, we were against what Dota called The Team Contender alliance, but we were closely linked with both Chem and Timur. Then I don't know what happened because I found out he wanted me out, and I was like "welp." There were a lot of good contenders, and all of y'all that made the merge were great, but James was the best in my opinion, because he was way more active, flipped, and was playing both sides of the champions.

By the way James if you're here why did you want me out because I'm curious.

- Post merge and pre merge were both stressful lmao. Just being honest Survivor is a stressful endeavor, but one which can be rewarding.

- No comment on where your vote is at because I have no clue.

- I was actually loyal. I was disappointed at the people that weren't. Iirc it was me and Timur and Javi and James that were 100% loyal, but everyone else sided with the enemy at least once. Honestly though, my idea there was that it we worked together and just, avoided going to tribal council for long enough, when we did go into tribal we would have a numbers advantage and could eliminate threats like Shadow from the other tribes.

- When it was between you and Tardis, I voted for Tardis and lied and said I voted for you. There you go Timur. I was the one that betrayed. @Sam @Mush @Nate @Tardis, I was the sixth vote against Javi. One reason everyone voted for you was because they already had that hunch you voted for Timur. I did throw out "idk maybe Javi voted Hidden" but since that wasn't going anywhere I stopped quickly because I didn't want anyone to think I was voting for Tardis instead of you.
npromin1
Lookout
Lookout

Postby timurtheking » Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:34 am

npromin1 wrote:- If y'all have a neutral opinion I want to say I made more moves than Timur and Chem, I played both sides while they stuck to one, and as for me and Timur, Timur survived by the skin of his teeth and received a total of 15 votes throughout the game. I got 5, 3 from Final 4, 1 that was intentional for a plan, and 1 that was a random vote.

[b]15 votes and I survived. Multiple of those you could have easily betrayed and eliminated me. Surely being able to survive that much shows how much power i had both socially strategically and how good at keeping allies I was. You got barely any votes because i was the one being always voted and surviving. If i was eliminated you would have received much more votes same with if I decided to side with jamez which i didn’t because i knew he was more likely to flip and eliminate me later.

- When it was between you and Tardis, I voted for Tardis and lied and said I voted for you. There you go Timur. I was the one that betrayed. @Sam @Mush @Nate @Tardis, I was the sixth vote against Javi. One reason everyone voted for you was because they already had that hunch you voted for Timur. I did throw out "idk maybe Javi voted Hidden" but since that wasn't going anywhere I stopped quickly because I didn't want anyone to think I was voting for Tardis instead of you.
[/b]
The tardis vote in the end i believe had little impact on the game actually longterm since tardis/javi played similar roles-ish and if javi was eliminated then i believe tardis might have gone next anyway. Either thay or tardis being eliminated helped save me as i might have been a target in that vote if tardis took javi’s place

respones in bold again
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

Best known for; hosting The Room FG series and being the Right Hand of Game's Hub
timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby npromin1 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:39 am

timurtheking wrote:
npromin1 wrote:- If y'all have a neutral opinion I want to say I made more moves than Timur and Chem, I played both sides while they stuck to one, and as for me and Timur, Timur survived by the skin of his teeth and received a total of 15 votes throughout the game. I got 5, 3 from Final 4, 1 that was intentional for a plan, and 1 that was a random vote.

[b]15 votes and I survived. Multiple of those you could have easily betrayed and eliminated me. Surely being able to survive that much shows how much power i had both socially strategically and how good at keeping allies I was. You got barely any votes because i was the one being always voted and surviving. If i was eliminated you would have received much more votes same with if I decided to side with jamez which i didn’t because i knew he was more likely to flip and eliminate me later.

[/b]
The tardis vote in the end i believe had little impact on the game actually longterm since tardis/javi played similar roles-ish and if javi was eliminated then i believe tardis might have gone next anyway. Either thay or tardis being eliminated helped save me as i might have been a target in that vote if tardis took javi’s place

respones in bold again

Question for you Timur did you think I was the one that betrayed or did you think it was someone else
npromin1
Lookout
Lookout

Postby timurtheking » Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:55 am

My Reply to n.
Me and mush (i think it was mush) spoke alot about you being some dodgy and most likely to betray (we were right).
Of course i had no solid proof or evidence as i cant really prove who voted who since many people tell truth and many lie
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby Jabichuelas » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:21 am

O.o
Jabichuelas
Lookout
Lookout

Postby BasicFourLife » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:56 am

npromin1 wrote:
BasicFourLife wrote:Why’d you choose to eliminate me in 2nd trial N?

Because:

A. I saw you forming lots of alliances and trying to control votes
B. I thought you had an immunity idol cuz you were the only one to pick that one category
C. You were a threat and someone I generally didn't want around for long

And if you're wondering the 3 votes on Multi were because I thought you had an idol, it was a safeguard in case you did have an idol and used it

i wouldve got that idol if javi hadnt given lemon the hint and lemon stealing that from my eyes
RNG is never good for any strategy based game. Please learn the definition of what that means, especially if you're one of the people constantly defending it.

FM / TG: 5 - 10 - 8
BasicFourLife
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby ShadowIQ » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:08 pm

npromin1 wrote:

He read through our BB alliance chat.
JamesD28 wrote:
ShadowIQ wrote:Be understood, not UNDERSTOOD

This speaks to me on a spiritual level
ShadowIQ

Location: Hopefully somewhere doing something productive (laughs internally)

Postby Chemist1422 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:20 pm

ShadowIQ wrote:
npromin1 wrote:

He read through our BB alliance chat.

:thinking:

this is why we need more anons tbh
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby Kirigirii » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:24 pm

Ok, this question is for N:
You would of got eliminated at the Final 4 if it wasn't for Javi self-voting and then Chemist making a controversial move in forcing firemaking, give me a reason why I shouldn't use this moment as a reason to not vote you.
Proud creator of Betrayal - The ultimate game of backstabbing. There is no game in progress currently but there will be soon!

Survivor/Big Brother Record:
Survivor: Halloween - 2nd
Survivor: All Stars - 18th
Survivor: Anarchy - 6th
Survivor: World Tour - 9th
Big Brother: The Black Hat - 8th
Survivor: Ragnarok - 8th
Survivor: Champions vs Contenders - 6th
Survivor: Blindside Island - 7th
Kirigirii
Witch
Witch

Postby Chemist1422 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:25 pm

Kirigirii wrote:Ok, this question is for N:
You would of got eliminated at the Final 4 if it wasn't for Javi self-voting and then Chemist making a controversial move in forcing firemaking, give me a reason why I shouldn't use this moment as a reason to not vote you.

Javi didn’t self-vote

I voted him
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby Kirigirii » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:26 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:

Javi didn’t self-vote

I voted him

Oof well I'm dumb
Proud creator of Betrayal - The ultimate game of backstabbing. There is no game in progress currently but there will be soon!

Survivor/Big Brother Record:
Survivor: Halloween - 2nd
Survivor: All Stars - 18th
Survivor: Anarchy - 6th
Survivor: World Tour - 9th
Big Brother: The Black Hat - 8th
Survivor: Ragnarok - 8th
Survivor: Champions vs Contenders - 6th
Survivor: Blindside Island - 7th
Kirigirii
Witch
Witch

Postby timurtheking » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:35 pm

Kirigirii wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:

Javi didn’t self-vote

I voted him

Oof well I'm dumb

He wanted to selfvote
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby Jabichuelas » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:49 pm

timurtheking wrote:
Kirigirii wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:

Javi didn’t self-vote

I voted him

Oof well I'm dumb

He wanted to selfvote

and lost so much in the process
call me Javi because it's shorter
Spoiler: Image
Jabichuelas
Lookout
Lookout

Postby timurtheking » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:52 pm

Jabichuelas wrote:
timurtheking wrote:
Kirigirii wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:

Javi didn’t self-vote

I voted him

Oof well I'm dumb

He wanted to selfvote

and what did it cost. EVERYTHING.
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby Jabichuelas » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:58 pm

timurtheking wrote:
Jabichuelas wrote:
timurtheking wrote:
Kirigirii wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:

Javi didn’t self-vote

I voted him

Oof well I'm dumb

He wanted to selfvote

and what did it cost. EVERYTHING.

^
call me Javi because it's shorter
Spoiler: Image
Jabichuelas
Lookout
Lookout

Postby npromin1 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:05 pm

this:

Chemist1422 wrote:
I voted him

Also, Timur would have been eliminated in F8 if it wasn't for Chem splitting the votes, F7 if it wasn't for the Kevin switch, and F6 and F5 and F4 if it wasn't for him winning immunity three times in a row, so you should be asking this question to him too
npromin1
Lookout
Lookout

Postby gabby100 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:07 pm

finn told me to join this so im here hello
i say to you three may the odds ever be in your favour
I remember doing the time-warp
Drinking those moments when
The Blackness would hit me
And the void would be calling...
Let's do the time-warp again!

since i keep being forgotten here's my FM records:
town aka getting citizen almost everytime:
TFM61 TFM62 NFM53 TFM65 NFM54 TFM66 15B VFM32 15F SFM46 16D ep XVII
SFM52
evan forcing me do the VC...

mafia:
SFM40

neutral:
GFM2.43 SFM48

before the rerolls happened:
NFM55
ep XVI

gabby100

Location: In someplace trying to translate my thought process into simple english for everyone to understand

Postby Chemist1422 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:20 pm

gabby100 wrote:finn told me to join this so im here hello

\o/

sorry for accidentally getting you killed
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby timurtheking » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:21 pm

npromin1 wrote:

this:

Chemist1422 wrote:
I voted him

Also, Timur would have been eliminated in F8 if it wasn't for Chem splitting the votes, F7 if it wasn't for the Kevin switch, and F6 and F5 and F4 if it wasn't for him winning immunity three times in a row, so you should be asking this question to him too

uh your sure proving my point? I had to have some effect socially for kevin to switch, for chem to believe a split is possible and winning challnges, one of them YOU GAVE ME THE WIN FOR.

the final 4 was 'given' by chem for chem's own spite essentially thats what i gather. My survival wasn't? It was due to mistakes, capitalizing on them and social skills
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby Chemist1422 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:25 pm

I’ve been over this it wasn’t spite

I’ll cover it in my closing speech
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby npromin1 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:26 pm

OP I thought that if everyone tied nobody would win immunity, but we tied and you won it anyway
npromin1
Lookout
Lookout

Postby npromin1 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:46 pm

By the way, Timur, you can't really say anything because you haven't made a single move against me to betray me until you voted for me in F4.
npromin1
Lookout
Lookout

Postby gabby100 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:49 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
gabby100 wrote:finn told me to join this so im here hello

\o/

sorry for accidentally getting you killed

it's fine this is just a game after all and im part of whether you win or not by random chance...
I remember doing the time-warp
Drinking those moments when
The Blackness would hit me
And the void would be calling...
Let's do the time-warp again!

since i keep being forgotten here's my FM records:
town aka getting citizen almost everytime:
TFM61 TFM62 NFM53 TFM65 NFM54 TFM66 15B VFM32 15F SFM46 16D ep XVII
SFM52
evan forcing me do the VC...

mafia:
SFM40

neutral:
GFM2.43 SFM48

before the rerolls happened:
NFM55
ep XVI

gabby100

Location: In someplace trying to translate my thought process into simple english for everyone to understand

PreviousNext

Return to Completed/Abandoned Games