The Room 14: TNF wins via LMS

A place for old, unplayed, and completed games go to lie.

Re: The Room 14: Night Phase 2 (4/10)

Postby timurtheking » Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:05 am

Night Phase has ended!

Room Phase has begun!
Spoiler: Berz - Jeb
Sans - Don Lestron

Uzay is alone...
Check out my ideas:
The Philosophers (New Faction)
Witch Change/buff

Just remembering the good times when this forum was alive :))

Best known for; hosting The Room FG series and being the Right Hand of Game's Hub
timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Re: The Room 14: Exploration Phase 3 (5/10)

Postby timurtheking » Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:17 pm

Results:
Spoiler: Berz - Jeb
Sans - Don Lestron

Uzay is alone...

Exploration Phase has begun!
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

Best known for; hosting The Room FG series and being the Right Hand of Game's Hub
timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Re: The Room 14: Night Phase 3 (4/10)

Postby timurtheking » Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:11 am

Night Phase has begun!

Spacey was found dead by Don Lestron, the corpse had a clean hole in it's head!
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Re: The Room 14: Room Phase 4 (4/10)

Postby timurtheking » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:36 am

Night Phase has ended!

Room Phase has begun so therefore Day 4 has dawned!
Spoiler: Jeb - Sans

Berz is alone :(

Where is Don Lestron at this fine moment?
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Re: The Room 14: Room Phase 4 (4/10)

Postby timurtheking » Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:32 pm

Room Phase has ended!
Results:
Spoiler: Jeb - Sans

Berz is alone :(

Where is Don Lestron at this fine moment?

Exploration phase has begun!
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Re: The Room 14: Room Phase 4 (3/10)

Postby timurtheking » Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:36 pm

Jeb witnessed the death of Berz, his head/neck was snapped around.
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Re: The Room 14: TNF wins via LMS

Postby timurtheking » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:26 pm

A retarded-looking small boy stands in the darkness holding a pistol recently smoking after he just popped someone's head in. A white door appears in the place of NM 2, he runs through it ignoring the Doll following behind.
Spoiler: Sans has escaped via Last Man Standing!

Other stuff:
Spoiler: Game actually had ALOT of activity/active people until near the end which can be contributed to everyone dying so fast, time zones and irl. The game felt like it centred/focused on someone specific every few hours or so, for example at one point it would focus on Himiko and her troubles then instantly move onto another Character and their troubles/journey, quite cool to watch/host it.

Host's Favourite: Hard to pick since everyone had at least 1 or 2 good/funny moments and there was no-one consistently amazing people because they would either die right after/early or go do something else.
Host feels bad for: Zenew/Ragnar (Although this could be attributed to his noobiness, he 'died' multiple times to Parasite, losing/swapping roles alot. His death was also kinda unfortunate but should've been expected. Katarina is a close second here because there's not much she could've done when she followed Jeb and fell for the trap)
MVP Murderer: TNF/Sans (He got 3 kills, I believe)
MVP Mastermind: There wasn't really one however I'm just gonna put Dolphina/Reisui here for trying to burn everything the fuck down
Richest player: TNF/Sans (He explored NMs and got some neat dough)
MVP Hoarder: TNF/Sans (When he got ko'd by Uzay's (Spacey's) trap, Uzay robbed him and got a shit ton of loot so he can vouch for this. TNF also got WAY MORE stuff afterwards from NMs)
MVP Explorer: I can't remember tbh, I think it was Multi/Don Lestron but I can't 100% confirm
MVP Idiot: Salt/Jeb (any game they play...they get this however Jamez/Himiko is a close second for suiciding by drinking a random ass potion and doing many idiotic things throughout)
MVP Luckster: Me for hosting, idfk, I can't put Multi here and in Unlucky at the same time.
MVP Unluckster: Multi/Don Lestron (Even with the Ankh Charm item they still failed a fuck ton of RNG events and also just had a rough time in NMs)
Most points: Multi/Don Lestron (Had 8 points, REALLY EARLY! Sadly, his death and then reincarnation kinda stopped him from getting a point victory)
MVP Hippy: Basically everyone except; Don Lestron, Jeb & Sans
MVP Traitor: Salt/Jeb
MVP Inactive: Either Edeneric/Katarina or TNF/Sans, but I'll give this one to TNF since Edeneric wasn't alive long enough to show more activity. (Don't get me wrong TNF was active durign D1, 2 & beginning of 3, but afterwards he was rly inactive until the end/night of D4 where he wins and got on at 'the right time')
Most Insane: Salt/Jeb (They reached around 70% insanity, which is the highest percentage this time round from what I can see/remember, other people gathered more insanity overall but either reduced it before it got high or died)

Also Sh99er was The Doll, and Quizzicol was The Beast

I really enjoyed the candy gimmick actually, it seemed really helpful for players and a way to hide 'small loot' (that can accumulate overtime) in secret places to reward exploration/searching instead of just 'nothing'. The stuff sold by Candy Merchant was also extremely useful in general and might be implemented in a different way in future games.
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Previous

Return to Completed/Abandoned Games