get rid of the 5 minute rule

get rid of the 5 minute rule

Postby rheyalikesllamas » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:12 pm

Sometimes people lag out, or something is wrong techincally that is not their fault, instead it is YOUR fault, but they still have to wait 5 minutes to start another game. I keep lagging out of the coven public test games and the entire screen goes black before I can do anything which is very unfair because I want to try again but I have to wait 5 minutes despite the fact that I had no choice other than to leave the game. It is a very stupid rule considering I have wasted enough time on the coven, yet I still want to try it out and give you feedback on it. I was considering buying the expansion but not anymore if it is going to be unfair like this. :x
rheyalikesllamas

Re: get rid of the 5 minute rule

Postby Jerme » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:59 am

1. Please keep in mind that this rule/system was invited to punish frequent leavers
2. Please be aware that when you "lag out" you might have lost conenction to the server, which could be caused by your conenction or latency.

Moving this to PTR Feedback.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Archived PTR Posts