plaugebearer achievment bug

plaugebearer achievment bug

Postby StrahmDude » Sat May 27, 2017 9:30 pm

I won a game of pestilence, my first game of the role, and got the entire town infected before day 5, got the pop-ups for the 3 achievements I earned, but didn't get the achievements in the tracker.
StrahmDude
Doctor
Doctor

Re: plaugebearer achievment bug

Postby Jerme » Sun May 28, 2017 6:09 am

A relog should solve this issue~
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby RupeeShards » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:20 am

It happened to me last night with Pesti win, Jailor tried to execute, and another I can't remember. But when checking the stats, there are only Plaugebearer achievements as a possibility.
RupeeShards

Postby Jerme » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:37 pm

Plaguebaerer and Pestilence are the same role, thus the archievement for those are listed under Plaguebearer.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Archived PTR Posts