Add who reported the player in the trail

Suggestions you have for the Trial System go here.

Add who reported the player in the trail

Postby Gingerguy1 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:34 am

There will be times in the trail where it will be: this player cursed me in the details of the report but because I don't know who reported the player it will be hard for me to find where.

Also sometimes when I will check reports of "Inappropriate Username" and I will see the name immediately and vote but the trail will say I did it too fast so I will have to wait longer for the next report
Last edited by Gingerguy1 on Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gingerguy1

Re: Add who reported the player in the trail

Postby Jerme » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:05 am

The first part of having the reporting user(s) displaying the report was in once, but removed for safety reasons.
The "breezed through"-message is there as incentive for you to look through the report closely to have it analysed better and spot other possible rulebreaks to cuplicate on and also to stop trolls and bots. Having a Trial Rating of 30 or higher will remove this prompt.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Trial System Suggestions