Make dupes give TR again

Suggestions you have for the Trial System go here.

Make dupes give TR again

Postby dyaomaster » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:32 pm

Right now, jurors are getting no reward and therefore have no incentive (besides the most dedicated ones who really care about doing things properly) to look through reports thoroughly and duplicate on other rulebreakers. If anything, jurors are actually punished for doing what they should, since TR can be lost from dupes, but not gained. This makes me reluctant to duplicate some borderline rulebreaking, since I lose TR if it gets deemed innocent but don't gain any if it's deemed guilty.

From what I've heard this was first taken out because of the duplication buttons in blue's script that gave people free TR just for clicking a button, but that's long gone now. I've also heard a lot of "no changes are being made until 2.0" but I heard recently that judges who close reports now get TR gain for it, which is also a good and much needed change that I have no problem with, but if that's been added surely this can be too?

I see lots of benefits to this such as encouraging jurors to look through reports more closely, as well as encouraging them to go through reports on blue's tracker site such as the purple/yellow list which hasn't been done for ages now. Jurors can look through reports on there, do dupes and add the guilty ones to juror list for judges to close easily, and gain TR for it. Yes TR shouldn't matter that much because it's just a number, but it's very satisfying to see it go up as a result of working on voting on reports. It's pretty unfair that at the moment [this part is not relevant to my account so redacted] someone botting reports and autoguiltying everything in juror queue gets TR gain.
Last edited by dyaomaster on Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Research has it that 47% of quotes are fabricated using true statistics."
-Alfred Wolman, 1997

Did I just say something about Coven? Don't trust me, I don't own it.

we need help
dyaomaster
Disguiser
Disguiser

Re: Make shoes give TR again

Postby BasicFourLife » Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:39 am

If you’re doing reports simply for the TR, why are you doing them at all?
RNG is never good for any strategy based game. Please learn the definition of what that means, especially if you're one of the people constantly defending it.

FM / TG: 5 - 10 - 8
BasicFourLife
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Return to Trial System Suggestions