Do we need to see in-game nick names?

Suggestions you have for the Trial System go here.

Do we need to see in-game nick names?

Postby tarhelcaraxe » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:37 am

Hello everyone;

I just started checking reports as I am so fed up with all the leavers, gamethrowers and trolls as it wasn't like this 5 months ago when I was playing. I noticed that except "Inappropriate Username", we don't need to see temporary names. It will be easier to make judgment or at least definitely make it faster. Because some users also have previous reports and I tend to check them as well to understand mentality of the reported user.

So my suggestion is: Can you please add a script to remove temporary names from the list and replace in-game chat names with real usernames if we selected "Skip Inappropriate Username" please?
tarhelcaraxe
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Do we need to see in-game nick names?

Postby DBrock01 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:14 pm

We do need to see in game names, because we’re reading the chat of the players and they use in game names to refer to each other.
Comprehensive ToS rules guide: http://bit.do/ToS-Rules
DBrock01
Sheriff
Sheriff

Re: Do we need to see in-game nick names?

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:25 pm

tarhelcaraxe wrote:Hello everyone;

I just started checking reports as I am so fed up with all the leavers, gamethrowers and trolls as it wasn't like this 5 months ago when I was playing. I noticed that except "Inappropriate Username", we don't need to see temporary names. It will be easier to make judgment or at least definitely make it faster. Because some users also have previous reports and I tend to check them as well to understand mentality of the reported user.

So my suggestion is: Can you please add a script to remove temporary names from the list and replace in-game chat names with real usernames if we selected "Skip Inappropriate Username" please?

That report category only covers in-game names, it doesn't cover usernames.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Trial System Suggestions