Explain

Suggestions you have for the Trial System go here.

Explain

Postby daltonconn99 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:07 am

I think jailors should have to explain their decision same with the jury.
Last edited by daltonconn99 on Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My favorite roles:BodyGuard Mafia roles

My least favorite roles: jester Executioner
daltonconn99
Spy
Spy

Re: Explain

Postby Jerme » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:14 pm

Please reword your suggestions, as currently I do not see why or how hours (a measurement of time) can explain a decision...
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby daltonconn99 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:44 pm

There we go.

daltonconn99
Spy
Spy

Postby Jerme » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:44 pm

Well, if the juror add their reasoning why they voted which on the report, it could lead to influencing the other jurors or promote "sheeping", which is not something wanted.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby SpewU2 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:21 am

But the system you have right now has players trying to sign in only to find that they have been suspended for 72 hours and not know why or even when the supposed infraction happened. You can't even have the judges click from a list of possible infractions and show a clip of said infraction? That is complete BS. Your guys truly suck. There are way too many other games out there to spend my time playing to put up with this aggravation without so much as a "this is why".
SpewU2
Survivor
Survivor

Postby daltonconn99 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:49 am

SpewU2 wrote:But the system you have right now has players trying to sign in only to find that they have been suspended for 72 hours and not know why or even when the supposed infraction happened. You can't even have the judges click from a list of possible infractions and show a clip of said infraction? That is complete BS. Your guys truly suck. There are way too many other games out there to spend my time playing to put up with this aggravation without so much as a "this is why".

What are you even talking about?

daltonconn99
Spy
Spy

Return to Trial System Suggestions