Always show who the GF / Mafioso chooses, even if they fail.

Suggestions you have for the Trial System go here.

Always show who the GF / Mafioso chooses, even if they fail.

Postby Kikigiri » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:56 pm

Look at this trial report. The GF is accused of gamethrowing - now, he obviously does later on, since he outs the Mafioso on the stand. But the Mafioso also says the GF failed to pick a target N1, while the GF has said he did. There's no way to determine this from the log, and it's an important thing to know.

I suggest indicating who everyone clicks on, as well as who they actually visit in the case of Transporters (it would make it much easier to interpret trial logs and figure out what's going on, which would let people resolve them faster), but in this particular case it's essential to avoid a he said / she said situation.
Please put the Witch in Coven mode. I miss it. :-(
Kikigiri
Jailor
Jailor

Re: Always show who the GF / Mafioso chooses, even if they f

Postby IndiguanaYT » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:29 pm

Agreed, investigators and transporters already have a notification on the chatlog but it would enable jurors to see if, for example, they were accused for never killing after the gf/mafioso dies. Right now all it shows is nothing about if they carried out the kill, but having a notification to show jurors would help. I.e. Player A [gf] has targeted Player B, as it is right now with some of the ti notifications.
Hoping that you enjoy every game of Salem you have! Feel free to add me if you fancy a good old game or just want to have fun.
IndiguanaYT
Vigilante
Vigilante

Return to Trial System Suggestions