Trial System- Note for veryficers

Suggestions you have for the Trial System go here.

Trial System- Note for veryficers

Postby Wiet » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:44 pm

Mu suggestion is...
Give us ( report veryficers ) possibility to add note to our judgment. Because sometimes when i know and i see that suspect is gulity bad but by he broke other rule form terms of use. I know then i should double the report and i doing it then but i think that will speed up the process of judgment cause we won't have to double the report.'

Or we will be able to describe then why we voted "gulity" or "inno". That will improve the communication Thanks for reading :D

Note for moderetor - Can you move my post to " Trial system suggestions" ? Please i chose forum :c
Town Support who love the Trial System

P.S: Modereting the forum/reports is my hobby, i love that dude. :D
Wiet

Re: Trial System- Note for veryficers

Postby Sffc » Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:48 pm

Leaving notes such as "incident is on day 3", "look for the phrase : [x is a *insert curse word*]" would highly help.
Sffc
Spy
Spy

Postby Wiet » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:07 pm

@Sffc Yeah that's right. No all of reporters discribe report more. With that note we will be able to do that :D

Wiet

Postby alex1234321 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:42 pm

The problem with notes is that it might bias people's judgement. BMG deliberately decided not to include notes because they wanted everyone to have an unbiased vote.
#SaveTheTG

Tired of trying to play discord Mafia games and not getting enough people? Join Town of Morons! We now have our own bot!

Credit to PurpleSidewalk1
alex1234321
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby FrankLeeAwful » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:28 pm

Wiet wrote:Mu suggestion is...
Give us ( report veryficers ) possibility to add note to our judgment. Because sometimes when i know and i see that suspect is gulity bad but by he broke other rule form terms of use. I know then i should double the report and i doing it then but i think that will speed up the process of judgment cause we won't have to double the report.'

Or we will be able to describe then why we voted "gulity" or "inno". That will improve the communication Thanks for reading :D

Note for moderetor - Can you move my post to " Trial system suggestions" ? Please i chose forum :c

BlueWave's addon allows you to leave comments on Trials.
FrankLeeAwful
Doctor
Doctor

Postby Jerme » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:35 pm

Moved to Trial Systme Suggestions.
The suggestion of notes/comments was suggested multiple times but always denied, since it might influence/bias the juror/judge on their verdict.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Wiet » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:30 pm

ShadowsGather wrote:If they broke another rule you should be duplicating the report for the rule they broke.

Yeah and i'm doing it. I wanted note cuz i wanted to write there " Why i voted gulity/inno".

Wiet

Postby Jerme » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:19 pm

ShadowsGather wrote:We don't care why you voted guilty or inno.

THis might be a vary blunt answer but that is correct. Each juror should vote on their own and is not to be influenced by the voting of others.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Trial System Suggestions