Make clear what the rules is

Suggestions you have for the Trial System go here.

Make clear what the rules is

Postby LEL3 » Tue Sep 13, 2022 1:30 pm

I have never seen anything about whispering for roles as jailor being called spamming, that has only been seen jailor leading the game and getting roles.
Thanks for this not being clear i got the strike that got me banned, I innocently whisperd people for roles as jailor do to get info and got plead guilty for spamming.
My thought were never to spam and you can clearly see that in the report, when i only asked for role then kept going on with the game.

So my suggestion is either make the rules more clear that even as jailor u cant whisper whole town for role to win the game or give warnings before strikes and tell the person the situation they did wrong in. Its nothing new for me as jailor to ask everyone for roles in whisper and i have never seen or heard anyone getting a strike for it, for me thats only playing the game.

I made an appeal but it got deniyed because of my other reports wich I think is wrong because I appealed for the wrong guiltied one about spamming and shall only be judged based on that one in this case. I made a mistake i didnt even know were reporteble or wrong, an honest mistake anyone can do as I didnt see anything wrong in it.

Also i think you should be able to give an awnser when the judgment is done or you cant defend yourself in anyway such as me, didnt know it was spamming.
LEL3
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Make clear what the rules is

Postby Flavorable » Tue Sep 13, 2022 1:42 pm

To quote the rules:

Avoid sending the same message multiple times, or many messages that are gibberish.

It's pretty clear that you're not allowed to send the same message over and over. And no role is above the rules, which is common sense. And not knowing the rules doesn't make them not apply to you.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Make clear what the rules is

Postby LEL3 » Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:20 pm

Not knowing the rules and learning them is a lession not a punishment, I cant undo the doing I can only learn from it but now I cant because of the ban. I still stand by learning instead or punishing for not knowing and that it should be more pointed how the rules work, ill say it again i did not see it as spamming and it was never my intention and from that I can only learn and do diffrent but if tos doesnt give the chance you can never learn and no right.
LEL3
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Return to Trial System Suggestions