Suggestions for the trial system

Suggestions you have for the Trial System go here.

Suggestions for the trial system

Postby Klavots » Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:34 am

Hi there Town of Salem,

So yeah.. I recently started as a juror in the trial system and quite early on I bumped into a couple of thing that cuold use some improvements. (sorry if this isnt the right section for this)

1. It would be nice to see what game mode they were playing. Sure we can find out by reading alot of the text but knowing what mode was being played would save alot of time.
2. Wouldn't it be better if the players that were reported also have their role stated, cus sometimes people report someone in a hurry (like a disguiser that took someones role and didnt claim on the stand and gets reported for throwing). I think it would save alot of researching and scrolling throught text if we knew their roles.

Thats all i have for now,

Peace out and have fun playing and judging!
Klavots

Re: Suggestions for the trial system

Postby shelboo » Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:16 am

Moderator Message: Thread has been moved from Suggestions to Trial System Suggestions. User has been private messaged.
Click here to send TrialBot a message where you will receive all reports ever filed against your account.
Just click on that link and then select "Submit" towards the bottom of the message.

shelboo
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner

Re: Suggestions for the trial system

Postby Jerme » Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:07 pm

1. This is something that needs to be added to the report logs and the devs have been asked to do that a couple of times.
2. You can hover your mouse over the users name in the chat to get their role displayed as a tooltip, additionally is there a filters tab, that show each player and their role.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Trial System Suggestions