Forum Migration Request

Put any feedback about the game here.

Forum Migration Request

Postby orangeandblack5 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:52 am

So uh

I heard you state somewhere that you're gonna try adding game/forum integration after we migrate, and the specific example given was "must have played XX Ranked games to talk in a Ranked balance subforum"

And while that sounds cool and all I actually rarely played Ranked on this account, it was almost entirely on my old Ranked-focused one which got wiped in the recent deletions

So could we maybe not do that specific example? lol

Thanks.
Spoiler:
SwampRabbit wrote:your idea is that no town should ever be able to confirm themselves as town.

that is the dumbest idea I think I have heard.

ElderSivart wrote:I'm confused as to why BMG made a UI for Pirate and not Hypnotist.

Sarah Thorpe wrote:Role Ideas is great for masochists.
orangeandblack5
Halloween 2017 Winner
Halloween 2017 Winner

Re: Forum Migration Request

Postby orangeandblack5 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:58 am

I don't want an exception, I want no restriction :lol:

Otherwise I will have 0 time or less to play Ranked until November and I don't wanna be out of the loop that long
Spoiler:
SwampRabbit wrote:your idea is that no town should ever be able to confirm themselves as town.

that is the dumbest idea I think I have heard.

ElderSivart wrote:I'm confused as to why BMG made a UI for Pirate and not Hypnotist.

Sarah Thorpe wrote:Role Ideas is great for masochists.
orangeandblack5
Halloween 2017 Winner
Halloween 2017 Winner

Re: Forum Migration Request

Postby kyuss420 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:58 pm

Kirize12 wrote:Since there's no way to prove you actually had this account and that it actually played that specific number of games (remember that the botters were led by two jurors formerly held in high esteem), then you shouldn't be granted a exemption based on that alone.

That said, given your history, I wouldn't be opposed to giving you an exemption. But then we'd have to make that exemption for everyone with a long history of Ranked discussion. Which is not necessarily a bad thing.

Interesting, people can talk about ranked on the forums via an account they dont play ranked with, meanwhile their Masters ranked account is silent. That would suck if you wanted to snoop on their ELO and ranking wouldnt it?
goosegoosegoosegoosegoose
Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Return to Feedback