taunts

Put any feedback about the game here.

taunts

Postby SharkyEon » Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:57 pm

i dont know if anyone has ever written a forum about this but i hate (for example) when you kill the sheriff on the night they investigate you as evil and taunt you after they die?
so many times have i been taunted after successfully killing someone and been lynched just for a taunt
being able to use taunts after you die is just unfair and gamethrowing
has anyone else experienced this?
SharkyEon

Re: taunts

Postby fwogcarf » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:03 pm

No
Spoiler: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M79vYZu-WIKrW0WQ0pCISBq66DeBfSir5T7RCuy0OWY/edit?usp=sharing
We are creators of our own future

We are supporters of forces against despair

We defend against the evils of the world

We are guardians, we are strong
fwogcarf
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby kyuss420 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:40 am

nope, seems to be just you experiencing the problem dude. Most of the time its the mafia taunting a rando when the sheriff dies
goosegoosegoosegoosegoose
Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby MysticMismagius » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:23 am

You’re not the only one. There was a whole other thread about this topic a while ago. viewtopic.php?f=14&t=94954

Kyuss, you were in that thread, so I’m surprised you forgot about this.
MysticMismagius
Consigliere
Consigliere

Postby kyuss420 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:30 am

MysticMismagius wrote:You’re not the only one. There was a whole other thread about this topic a while ago. viewtopic.php?f=14&t=94954

oh I remembered, but these anti taunting threads can disappear IMO. If youre evil, you should have a claim and will for that claim ready regardless, dont blame being lynched on a taunt, just because you think saying nothing the whole game will win it for you. I dont see any threads of townies complaining they were mislynched due to mafia taunting them when a sherriff died, so obviously town isnt guiltying on the sake of the taunt alone, they are guiltying because your role claim sucks and your will is bad
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby MysticMismagius » Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:17 am

kyuss420 wrote:
MysticMismagius wrote:You’re not the only one. There was a whole other thread about this topic a while ago. viewtopic.php?f=14&t=94954

oh I remembered, but these anti taunting threads can disappear IMO. If youre evil, you should have a claim and will for that claim ready regardless, dont blame being lynched on a taunt, just because you think saying nothing the whole game will win it for you. I dont see any threads of townies complaining they were mislynched due to mafia taunting them when a sherriff died, so obviously town isnt guiltying on the sake of the taunt alone, they are guiltying because your role claim sucks and your will is bad
I think you saying "seems to be just you experiencing the problem dude" is a little disingenuous if you remembered, since you know it's not just OP experiencing the problem. If it was just OP, that thread wouldn't have existed in the first place.

I'm not going to argue with you on the part past "if you're evil..." because that would just turn into a repeat of the thread I linked and I'd rather not go through that.
MysticMismagius
Consigliere
Consigliere

Postby kyuss420 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:43 am

Just sayin.... i usually play in a party, and my friends taunt me every second game, especially when someone is stoned by medusa. I dont get lynched every time.... when I do its because I was lazy and couldnt be bothered faking a will. Sometimes Im town and get lynched, I mean, Ive even been lynched day 2 in Dracs Palace as the VH because my friend (jester) taunted me, then claimed psychic and said i was evil (guess who got lynched the next day).

If it were that easy, id just scroll for jester and taunt myself...
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby MysticMismagius » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:19 am

Whether or not the problem is easy to deal with, OP isn’t alone in experiencing it. Period.
MysticMismagius
Consigliere
Consigliere

Return to Feedback