A witch should interact differently when controlling mafioso

Put any feedback about the game here.

A witch should interact differently when controlling mafioso

Postby wtfrusrs » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:43 pm

When a witch controls the godfather, they then choose who mafia kills.

I think it should work the same way if the witch is controlling the mafioso. The mafioso is following the orders of the godfather - so if a witch is controlling the mafioso, the witch's orders should supersede the godfather's.

If the witch can cause a vigilante to shoot a mayor or even the vigilante's own self, then the witch's powers are strong enough to overcome the fear of disobeying the godfather.
wtfrusrs
Executioner
Executioner

Re: A witch should interact differently when controlling maf

Postby kyuss420 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:58 am

i thought it did work like this... it does as Coven Leader, they attack whoever you send them too
goosegoosegoosegoosegoose
Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby Ben4lyfe » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:39 pm

I thought it did work like this, honestly. I don't know if there is something I am missing but I believe that if the mafioso is controlled the witches actions comes above the GF's order.
toz means fart in Arabic.

Just thought everyone should know.
Ben4lyfe
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby Villagerlover » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:26 pm

I agree with the poster entirely.

The only reason I knew it worked this way was because of a time I controlled the Mafioso to attack someone, but then I was killed by a member of the Mafia that same night...found out the Godfather's word always overpower's a Witch's directive.

I think it should just be the same way even if it's interchangeable for the mafia. If a Witch controls a Mafioso or a Godfather, the Witch's controlling power should always be the new priority since it just makes...sense.
Wanna say somethin'? >B3
PM
Villagerlover
Consigliere
Consigliere

Postby introspatial » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:40 am

Person making the kill should be able to be controlled somewhere else. It just makes sense rather than godfather directive going through the redirect.
16 16 16 16
16 16 16 16
16 16 16 16
16 16 16 16

introspatial
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby panapparos » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:02 pm

This is an indirect nerf to both Mafia and Witch (since they usually side with each other) so I disagree with this.
panapparos
Executioner
Executioner

Postby Villagerlover » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:00 pm

panapparos wrote:This is an indirect nerf to both Mafia and Witch (since they usually side with each other) so I disagree with this.

I disagree with this.
Sure, the mafia will suffer from it. But what if a Mafia decide to harm the witch? It's not like the mafia can be reported for it or anything, they are not obliged to win with a Witch. And unlike the mafia, a witch is a single player. The witch should be able to choose if they side with mafia, or NK...even if NK's chances of winning are garbage lol
Wanna say somethin'? >B3
PM
Villagerlover
Consigliere
Consigliere

Postby panapparos » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:03 am

Villagerlover wrote:
panapparos wrote:This is an indirect nerf to both Mafia and Witch (since they usually side with each other) so I disagree with this.

I disagree with this.
Sure, the mafia will suffer from it. But what if a Mafia decide to harm the witch? It's not like the mafia can be reported for it or anything, they are not obliged to win with a Witch. And unlike the mafia, a witch is a single player. The witch should be able to choose if they side with mafia, or NK...even if NK's chances of winning are garbage lol

Not really. There might very rare instances where it will hurt evils such as if mafia just happens to attack witch and if witch just happens to witch the mafioso but that has a very low chance of happening. There is value in witch finding mafioso because they can cooperate with each other more effectively but overwriting mafia's choice is generally bad for both as evils need to cooperate at the beginning. Ruining mafia's plans at the beginning will probably harm NKs as well since it is in their interest for mafia to get good kills early in the game. In Ranked, if witch wants to side with NK, she should only do it openly when she knows she can prevent mafia from winning (and killing her), such as at late game and by that time it is usually clear who is Gf and who is Mafioso so she can just witch GF instead. Nothing is stopping the witch from siding with the NK.
panapparos
Executioner
Executioner

Return to Feedback