This is crap.

Put any feedback about the game here.

This is crap.

Postby fenderstrat54 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:52 pm

I give up.

I'm tired of the offensive names. I'm tired of the quitters. I'm tired of the cheating. I'm tired of the punk moves by players who think it's fun to screw around with people. I report problems here in the forums and the only real feedback I get is mods telling me I didn't use the proper forum index.

This is a great game and I really enjoyed playing it but enough is enough. Too many tools who enjoy ruining things for other people. I'm moving on.

Yes, I know I put this in the wrong place and no- I didn't look for an answer in another thread. The cheaters and the juvenile idiots who think it's funny to make fun of gays, Jews, black people, and mentally handicapped folks can torment someone else now. Have a nice day.
Last edited by fenderstrat54 on Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fenderstrat54
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: This is crap.

Postby Sturps » Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:02 pm

When Ranked Matches and the Trial System comes out after the Kickstarter finishes, you can pretty much gladly say goodbye to people like this.
But until then, this is completely understandable, but don't give up on the game altogether! The developers try to deal will all of the reports and bugs while also maintaining their real life and development of the game, it'll get better with time when the community as a whole can help deal with these cheaters and trolls.

#POSSIBILITIES PTSD Survivor.
Please wow with caution and at your own risk.
May or may not be insane.
Batteries not included.

Highest Overwatch SR: 3975 (S5)

Spoiler: ~~~ thE poSsIbiliTies aRe coMpLex ~~~
Sturps
Mafioso
Mafioso

Postby LynchTheGrinch » Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:39 pm

Sturps wrote:When Ranked Matches and the Trial System comes out after the Kickstarter finishes, you can pretty much gladly say goodbye to people like this.

God I can't wait for that day. Some kind of report feedback system would be real nice too, so you get the satisfaction of knowing the outcome of your report. Like the one on Facebook, for example.

When your fellow townies are about to lynch you for no apparent reason

Spoiler: Image
LynchTheGrinch
Donor
Donor

Location: Hopefully with my partner in crime, some dogs, and not too far away from pizza and alcohol!

Postby stellaluna » Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:42 pm

LynchTheGrinch wrote: Some kind of report feedback system would be real nice too, so you get the satisfaction of knowing the outcome of your report. Like the one on Facebook, for example.

There's always this thread to regularly check.
hi im stella and i like you

stellaluna
Godfather
Godfather

Postby LynchTheGrinch » Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:49 pm

stellaluna wrote:
LynchTheGrinch wrote: Some kind of report feedback system would be real nice too, so you get the satisfaction of knowing the outcome of your report. Like the one on Facebook, for example.

There's always this thread to regularly check.

Aww, thanks for taking the time to link me! But I'm referring to the in game button reports, I had no way of knowing the users usernames!

Hopefully there will be a way to select what you are reporting the user for too, surely that will make it easier for the devs than just making them sift through every chat log of every game.

I assume they have a few dedicated moderators for that though, that or they just spend every waking hour on this game xD

I'm not trying to compain btw, just an observation I suppose :P

LynchTheGrinch
Donor
Donor

Location: Hopefully with my partner in crime, some dogs, and not too far away from pizza and alcohol!

Postby stellaluna » Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:51 pm

LynchTheGrinch wrote:I assume they have a few dedicated moderators for that though

Astoundingly enough they do not.

stellaluna
Godfather
Godfather

Postby LynchTheGrinch » Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:56 pm

stellaluna wrote:Astoundingly enough they do not.

I can only say that I am very surprised, yet very impressed!

LynchTheGrinch
Donor
Donor

Postby fenderstrat54 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:03 pm

How much longer before ranked games and trial whatevers are in play?
fenderstrat54
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby PyromonkeyGG » Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:30 pm

LynchTheGrinch wrote:I assume they have a few dedicated moderators for that though, that or they just spend every waking hour on this game xD

Hit the JackPot :)

We go through all the reports we can. Including our forum mods who we don't actually allow to look at the reports right now, there are 5 of us that COULD go through reports. We do resolve a lot of reports and we don't post the outcome of every report even if they were reported on the forums. I will just say we have banned a crapton of people.
PyromonkeyGG
Developer
Developer

Postby stellaluna » Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:50 pm

XenoPhobic wrote:
5 people is actully more then I thought they had.
I thought it was a crazy two man team of pyro and achilles looking through all the stuff xP

If the five people in question are who I think they are Achilles isn't even involved in the process.

stellaluna
Godfather
Godfather

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:07 pm

stellaluna wrote:
XenoPhobic wrote:
5 people is actully more then I thought they had.
I thought it was a crazy two man team of pyro and achilles looking through all the stuff xP

If the five people in question are who I think they are Achilles isn't even involved in the process.

I think he focuses on the bugs, leaving Blake, Chris, Doobie, Panzo, and Cerilium. You're probably on the right page, Stella.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Feedback