Gamethrowing and stealing peoples info

Put any feedback about the game here.

Gamethrowing and stealing peoples info

Postby Santasfake21 » Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:19 am

Recently there's been someone or a group of people who have access to many accounts and they are constantly joining the lobby and leaving and rejoining within seconds and they'll keep doing that so the game cant start....But once the game starts they out the maf members then quit D1. This has been going on for the last 5hrs and every game i get into there's at least 5 or 6 accounts who game throw...In lobby they always post a message saying "oioske sends their regards". They all speak Turkish and talk about gathering peoples IP's and other information in lobby before the game starts along with how they stole numerous accounts from people so they cant be banned and claim to be the greatest gamethrowers. I can't be the only one whos come across these people.
Santasfake21

Re: Gamethrowing and stealing peoples info

Postby Flavorable » Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:07 am

Report them and move on. :)

And no, these users cannot see other players' IP-addresses.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Santasfake21 » Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:05 am

Kinda hard to move on, there's so many of them u cant join a game without them being in there.
Santasfake21

Postby Santasfake21 » Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:15 am

Was just in a game 5mins ago with someone name Djeneral posting "Oioske sends their regards" "Were closed today by the special request of Astriu. Please leave the lobby" then the game starts and they post who maf is and quit. Literally every single game....And there's usually 5-6 of them in each game.
Santasfake21

Postby EqsyLootz » Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:07 pm

Santasfake21 wrote:Was just in a game 5mins ago with someone name Djeneral posting "Oioske sends their regards" "Were closed today by the special request of Astriu. Please leave the lobby" then the game starts and they post who maf is and quit. Literally every single game....And there's usually 5-6 of them in each game.

Unfortunately there are users like that. If I may suggest you move to coven gamemodes or Ranked for the meantime if it's truly bothersome. Otherwise play on different hours or just deal with it. Unfortunately there's only so much the trial can do in handling these players. As Flav said, just report them and move on. It's the best thing you can do.
Today is the first day I changed my signature after 2 full years. Unfortunately I have no idea what to write here.
General Salem Community Accomplishments.
~~Master Elo Ranked Player: 2.1k Elo~~
I'm also a damn Sunflower, Deal with it.
EqsyLootz
Sheriff
Sheriff

Return to Feedback