report system

Put any feedback about the game here.

report system

Postby roadkill » Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:32 pm

bro im reporting a youtuber with videos of him cheating and you wont do anything cause im not showing screenshots of the lobby???????
roadkill
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:12 am

Re: report system

Postby Flavorable » Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:02 am

Anything but lobby reports and hatespeech is not handled on the forums.

If you have undeniable proof someone is cheating, you can send it to an Admin or to support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com, including the proof. And if it's a video, give a specific video link and time stamps.
Steam ToS Moderator and Bug Report buttinsky.
User avatar
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 7178
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:24 am
Location: Netherlands

Re: report system

Postby EqsyLootz » Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:46 pm

roadkill wrote:bro im reporting a youtuber with videos of him cheating and you wont do anything cause im not showing screenshots of the lobby???????


Alright since you're being blind and not reading the report players guide, the way the report system works is for SEVERE infractions for staff to handle. Not Gamethrowing or cheating, Only HS/H or Lobby Stalling.

If the player is throwing/Cheating report them in the game, let the queue be handled. Mods will not process the report through the forums.
In Addition SeyChurch1 isn't even a problem. I haven't looked over their games but I highly doubt they cheat and gamethrow considering I've had the opportunity to play with them a few times which didn't include any rulebreaks.

TL;DR Report in game, Forums not the place to do this, you're making a fool of yourself rn.
Today is the first day I changed my signature after 2 full years. Unfortunately I have no idea what to write here.
General Salem Community Accomplishments.
~~Master Elo Ranked Player: 2.1k Elo~~
I'm also a damn Sunflower, Deal with it.
User avatar
EqsyLootz
Sheriff
Sheriff
 
Posts: 500
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:10 pm
Location: Lurking in the Trial Server

Re: report system

Postby Descender » Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:09 pm

EqsyLootz wrote:
roadkill wrote:bro im reporting a youtuber with videos of him cheating and you wont do anything cause im not showing screenshots of the lobby???????


Alright since you're being blind and not reading the report players guide, the way the report system works is for SEVERE infractions for staff to handle. Not Gamethrowing or cheating, Only HS/H or Lobby Stalling.

If the player is throwing/Cheating report them in the game, let the queue be handled. Mods will not process the report through the forums.
In Addition SeyChurch1 isn't even a problem. I haven't looked over their games but I highly doubt they cheat and gamethrow considering I've had the opportunity to play with them a few times which didn't include any rulebreaks.

TL;DR Report in game, Forums not the place to do this, you're making a fool of yourself rn.

clearly you never met sey?
some people don't understand forums, its very easy to miss stuff like that
INBOX#6929

people usually call me jaiden
User avatar
Descender
Mafioso
Mafioso
 
Posts: 1499
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:55 am
Location: NEO!

Re: report system

Postby Flavorable » Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:46 pm

Descender wrote:
EqsyLootz wrote:
roadkill wrote:bro im reporting a youtuber with videos of him cheating and you wont do anything cause im not showing screenshots of the lobby???????


Alright since you're being blind and not reading the report players guide, the way the report system works is for SEVERE infractions for staff to handle. Not Gamethrowing or cheating, Only HS/H or Lobby Stalling.

If the player is throwing/Cheating report them in the game, let the queue be handled. Mods will not process the report through the forums.
In Addition SeyChurch1 isn't even a problem. I haven't looked over their games but I highly doubt they cheat and gamethrow considering I've had the opportunity to play with them a few times which didn't include any rulebreaks.

TL;DR Report in game, Forums not the place to do this, you're making a fool of yourself rn.

clearly you never met sey?
some people don't understand forums, its very easy to miss stuff like that


Image

It's really not that easy to miss stuff like that. You have to actively ignore a post that, in full caps, states "READ FIRST".
Steam ToS Moderator and Bug Report buttinsky.
User avatar
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 7178
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:24 am
Location: Netherlands


Return to Feedback

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest