Getting Kicked from Games

Put any feedback about the game here.

Getting Kicked from Games

Postby SheMyWife » Tue May 11, 2021 8:25 pm

I keep getting kicked out of games due to abnormal disconnection which results in me getting "suspended" for game throwing. This also causes me to lose scrolls. WHAT IS HAPPENING?!?!?!?
SheMyWife

Re: Getting Kicked from Games

Postby SilverCruz » Wed May 12, 2021 2:14 pm

The Reconnect Button will have a joint release with the Leaver Buster and Spoony Movie, please wait patiently.
I know what I'm doing, generally, but I have no grace at all when things start to spin out of control.

I'd like to address the latter part, but I wouldn't know the first thing about that.
SilverCruz
Sheriff
Sheriff

Postby Joacgroso » Wed May 12, 2021 2:16 pm

That's a common bug that happens in browser, as far as I know. But there's no way you are being punished for leaving, as the trial system is pretty lax. If you want to check why you were suspended, you can send a private message to trial bot here on the forums.
Joacgroso wrote:I feel like I went from Light Yagami to Keiichi Maebara.

I still hope one day the game will have private lobbies. They would really help.
Also, please nerf vampire hunters.
Joacgroso
Werewolf
Werewolf

Postby Flavorable » Wed May 12, 2021 2:32 pm

SilverCruz wrote:The Reconnect Button will have a joint release with the Leaver Buster and Spoony Movie, please wait patiently.

If you don't have anything helpful to say, please don't reply to threads you have no business in.

SheMyWife wrote:I keep getting kicked out of games due to abnormal disconnection which results in me getting "suspended" for game throwing. This also causes me to lose scrolls. WHAT IS HAPPENING?!?!?!?

Make sure your internet connection is stable and your game is allowed through your firewall. If playing on browser, also make sure to clear your browser cache and cookies as well as try a different browser.
If the issue keeps happening, be sure to e-mail support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com with your player log so they can look into what is causing the issue.

Also keep in mind that the guilty reports you have, including the Gamethrowing ones, have absolutely 0 to do with an "abnormal disconnection". You can PM TrialBot to find out what you got suspended for.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Feedback