Disconnecting like crazy

Put any feedback about the game here.

Disconnecting like crazy

Postby ZolaZuna » Mon May 03, 2021 4:19 pm

ive asked around a little bit and lots of people are also dcing/having the game freeze at the end of a day or night, forcing us to leave and forfeit. ive tried waiting, ive tried refreshing, ive tried turning my internet off. Im connected to my ethernet cable so it isnt a connection issue on my end. Its so frustrating to have the game freeze between screens, the only way ive found to fix it is to leave, which is annoying and loses elo for competitive ranked players. help pls
ZolaZuna

Re: Disconnecting like crazy

Postby EqsyLootz » Tue May 04, 2021 12:13 pm

ZolaZuna wrote:ive asked around a little bit and lots of people are also dcing/having the game freeze at the end of a day or night, forcing us to leave and forfeit. ive tried waiting, ive tried refreshing, ive tried turning my internet off. Im connected to my ethernet cable so it isnt a connection issue on my end. Its so frustrating to have the game freeze between screens, the only way ive found to fix it is to leave, which is annoying and loses elo for competitive ranked players. help pls

It works better on steam. Some issues are caused by poor internet, playing on web which is a significant downgrade. So overall nothing that BMG can fix themselves
Today is the first day I changed my signature after 2 full years. Unfortunately I have no idea what to write here.
General Salem Community Accomplishments.
~~Master Elo Ranked Player: 2.1k Elo~~
I'm also a damn Sunflower, Deal with it.
EqsyLootz
Sheriff
Sheriff

Postby Ayame01 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:36 am

Happens to me too sometimes, I probably get reported for leaving unfortunately. I have no idea if it's my internet or not, my ISP never does anything to fix it so it might be a problem with the game. I only play classic, though.
Ayame01
Jester
Jester

Postby Joacgroso » Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:30 am

Ayame01 wrote:Happens to me too sometimes, I probably get reported for leaving unfortunately. I have no idea if it's my internet or not, my ISP never does anything to fix it so it might be a problem with the game. I only play classic, though.

Even if you are reported, you won't be punished for it. The devs know accidental disconnects are a common thing.
Joacgroso wrote:I feel like I went from Light Yagami to Keiichi Maebara.

I still hope one day the game will have private lobbies. They would really help.
Also, please nerf vampire hunters.
Joacgroso
Werewolf
Werewolf

Return to Feedback