Asking for attributes should be bannable

Put any feedback about the game here.

Asking for attributes should be bannable

Postby Yemac » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:13 pm

Of course mafia can click the rolelist, but any town can do that quicker than mafia, and a lot of people don't even know you can do that. It's not technically metagaming so you can't report for it, but it really should be. It's just unfair because you're forcing people to always have the card open for the role they're claiming and if you're on mobile or your browser isn't in fullscreen, you can't do that. There was a game recently where I was mafia that a Doctor was executed because they couldn't post attributes fast enough. That's just unfair to that person and it really ruins games.

You shouldn't be allowed to use things like "Spell X backwards" to prove if someone is being honest in a social deduction game. It's detracts from the gameplay. I think the game would be so much better off if this would be stopped.
Yemac
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Re: Asking for attributes should be bannable

Postby dolphina » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:19 pm

I don't think it should be bannable, it's too minor of an offense. Just highly discourage it. Although it'll likely do jackshit, if people say that it's against the meta or something people probably won't do it.
Hi. I'm Caleb, and you're watching Disney Channel.

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

He/they pronouns. Trans rights! I have fifteen names and infinite anxiety. I am the transgender masculine.

PM me for my Discord!
I’m a self proclaimed anarchist, and a god of chaos (apparently).
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Re: Asking for attributes should be bannable

Postby kyuss420 » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:26 pm

spell X backwards???? So they type the word in chat that they want you to spell backwards???? lol
goosegoosegoosegoosegoose
Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Return to Feedback