Previously banned players were seen again in the lobby.

Put any feedback about the game here.

Previously banned players were seen again in the lobby.

Postby 44DevRan44 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:43 am

I'm tired of taking screenshots. Previously banned players were seen again in the lobby. They find the bug of the game and open the banned accounts. please report this to the game developer.

Nick : ''emre618'', ''khanest27'', ''kgbyedek'' , ''ibnehan''
44DevRan44
Executioner
Executioner

Re: Previously banned players were seen again in the lobby.

Postby Flavorable » Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:58 am

They just delete their account and then make a new one with the same name.

I don't see how that's worse than having them make a new account with a different name.

Moderator Message: Moved to Feedback, since this does not belong in Report Players. Please make sure you post in the right subforum.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Descender » Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:16 am

Flavorable wrote:They just delete their account and then make a new one with the same name.

I don't see how that's worse than having them make a new account with a different name.

Moved to Feedback, since this does not belong in Report Players. Please make sure you post in the right subforum.

its probably just bc theyve already been banned with that name
Possibly known as TodaysStory
TG Frequenter and Host
she/her
Descender
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby Yemac » Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:27 am

Flavorable wrote:They just delete their account and then make a new one with the same name.

Moved to Feedback, since this does not belong in Report Players. Please make sure you post in the right subforum.

I actually see that as a good thing. They have to pay 5$ to create a new account anyways right? They'll likely throw again, making them waste more and more money, and funding the devs to improve the game
Yemac
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Descender » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:56 am

Yemac wrote:

I actually see that as a good thing. They have to pay 5$ to create a new account anyways right? They'll likely throw again, making them waste more and more money, and funding the devs to improve the game

its allowed, too
TG Frequenter and Host
she/her
Descender
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby Yemac » Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:32 pm

Descender wrote:
Yemac wrote:

its allowed, too

It would also be bad if someone who has the same name - as a thrower with a deleted account - gets banned just because they share a name. 90% of the time they aren't a different person, but say they're just someone who made a new account and happened to pick the name of a thrower. Then they would get banned without having committed an offence.
Yemac
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Descender » Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:03 pm

Yemac wrote:
Descender wrote:
Yemac wrote:

its allowed, too

It would also be bad if someone who has the same name - as a thrower with a deleted account - gets banned just because they share a name. 90% of the time they aren't a different person, but say they're just someone who made a new account and happened to pick the name of a thrower. Then they would get banned without having committed an offence.

i think people dont have the same name often
TG Frequenter and Host
she/her
Descender
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby Yemac » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:51 pm

Descender wrote:
Yemac wrote:
Descender wrote:
Yemac wrote:

its allowed, too

i think people dont have the same name often

Of course not, but in the case that it happens, it would be bad if they'd get banned because a thrower used to have that name
Yemac
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Cubical » Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:14 am

Yemac wrote:
Descender wrote:
Yemac wrote:

its allowed, too

what

no, you cannot be banned on a new account without it committing at least one offense.
Cubical
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Descender » Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:43 am

Cubical wrote:
Yemac wrote:
Descender wrote:
Yemac wrote:

its allowed, too

what

no, you cannot be banned on a new account without it committing at least one offense.

im pretty sure some serial throwers have been banned without offenses
TG Frequenter and Host
she/her
Descender
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby hurrrr » Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:09 am

Most companies will IP ban folks forcing them to use a VPN or something to re-register. I've brought this up before but they refuse to consider it because "PEOpLe PlAY oN shAreD ConNeCtIons" and it's too difficult to see how many accounts are actually sharing the same IP that aren't trolls.

There's one child "cake" that has been creating dozens of new accounts, spamming racist crap in lobbies, and stalling them for the past month and they refuse to IP ban him. He just creates a new account every day and does the same BS for at least an hour every day. He probably does it more often than that but I only see it the few times I play. They've banned all of his alts and he just keeps coming back doing the exact same thing.

At what point does the company care enough about the players that they do something more than the absolute bare minimum to get rid of these trolls? I'm glad I stopped spending money on the game. It's a fun game but it's obvious they don't care about the people playing it.
hurrrr
Lookout
Lookout

Postby Descender » Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:22 am

hurrrr wrote:Most companies will IP ban folks forcing them to use a VPN or something to re-register. I've brought this up before but they refuse to consider it because "PEOpLe PlAY oN shAreD ConNeCtIons" and it's too difficult to see how many accounts are actually sharing the same IP that aren't trolls.

There's one child "cake" that has been creating dozens of new accounts, spamming racist crap in lobbies, and stalling them for the past month and they refuse to IP ban him. He just creates a new account every day and does the same BS for at least an hour every day. He probably does it more often than that but I only see it the few times I play. They've banned all of his alts and he just keeps coming back doing the exact same thing.

At what point does the company care enough about the players that they do something more than the absolute bare minimum to get rid of these trolls? I'm glad I stopped spending money on the game. It's a fun game but it's obvious they don't care about the people playing it.

occasionally entire colleges and stuff have accidentally been banned
TG Frequenter and Host
she/her
Descender
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby Yemac » Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:46 am

hurrrr wrote:Most companies will IP ban folks forcing them to use a VPN or something to re-register. I've brought this up before but they refuse to consider it because "PEOpLe PlAY oN shAreD ConNeCtIons" and it's too difficult to see how many accounts are actually sharing the same IP that aren't trolls.

Can't they just IP ban this one child?

Also, I'm wondering, how can this kid keep creating more accounts? Doesn't he need to pay 5$ every time just to spam racist bs for an hour?
Yemac
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Descender » Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:59 am

Yemac wrote:

Can't they just IP ban this one child?

Also, I'm wondering, how can this kid keep creating more accounts? Doesn't he need to pay 5$ every time just to spam racist bs for an hour?

they wont ip ban anyone
TG Frequenter and Host
she/her
Descender
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby hurrrr » Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:27 am

Descender wrote:occasionally entire colleges and stuff have accidentally been banned

As I said, it isn't difficult to see how many accounts are using the same IP before making that choice.

If the same IP is only used by the accounts like "CakeHatesNi****" "CakeBurnsNi****" "CakeKillsNi*****" then it's likely not an entire college using that IP address.
hurrrr
Lookout
Lookout

Postby Descender » Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:45 am

hurrrr wrote:
Descender wrote:occasionally entire colleges and stuff have accidentally been banned

As I said, it isn't difficult to see how many accounts are using the same IP before making that choice.

If the same IP is only used by the accounts like "CakeHatesNi****" "CakeBurnsNi****" "CakeKillsNi*****" then it's likely not an entire college using that IP address.

but the devs realllly dont like that risk
TG Frequenter and Host
she/her
Descender
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby hurrrr » Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:44 pm

Descender wrote:but the devs realllly dont like that risk

At what point is it more important to the devs that players are protected from racist trolls? Are you telling me someone who creates a dozen accounts a week to troll and spam hate messages should be protected in case there are other people on his network that want to play the game? Why aren't the people who are playing the game and not being a total piece of crap given a priority over the trolls?

The guy I'm talking about has hundreds of reports in the report forum for his behavior and he still does it every single day and continues to do it. He spams hateful things about minorities, leaves the lobby during the countdown, rejoins using a bug the devs won't fix, and keeps doing it as long as he can before someone joins the game before he can. During slow times he'll do this for a solid hour holding up TT lobby forcing everyone to wait.

If they won't IP ban this guy then what do you suggest they do? Keep letting him create accounts as he's done for the past month?

Here are a few of the reports from the past few days... Yes days, not weeks, not months, days. If you go look in the report forum there's at least 2-3 reports of his alts each and every day.

SifterHatesMonkeys - viewtopic.php?f=28&t=115407
SifterBurnsKiiikes - viewtopic.php?f=28&t=115594
SifterKillsJews - viewtopic.php?f=28&t=115443
AbortAllBlackBabies - viewtopic.php?f=28&t=115417
CakeIsADeveloper - viewtopic.php?f=28&t=115428
CakeCantBeBannedLOL - viewtopic.php?f=28&t=115425
CakeisaNihgerHater - viewtopic.php?f=28&t=115421
CakekillsNihgerfahgs - viewtopic.php?f=28&t=115418
CakeHatesNiiihgggers - viewtopic.php?f=28&t=115406
CakeFuckinEatsNiiigrs - viewtopic.php?f=28&t=115396
CakeHappyKillsBlacks - viewtopic.php?f=28&t=115390
CakeHatesBlackJews - viewtopic.php?f=28&t=115363
CakeHatesDaBlackFolck - viewtopic.php?f=28&t=115334
hurrrr
Lookout
Lookout

Postby Flavorable » Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:53 pm

IP bans don't work anyway. A large majority of ISPs nowadays across the world work with dynamic IP-addresses. If they were to use a non-VPN connection to begin with (which they're not), it's just a matter of unplugging the router, leaving it unplugged for 30 minutes, up to 12 hours, depending on the ISP's dynamic IP settings and voila, IP ban avoided.

So no, based on the fact that people generally use VPNs to troll, added with the fact that it's easy to change your IP address, IP bans are useless. That's why IP restrictions were implemented.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby hurrrr » Thu Mar 18, 2021 3:57 pm

So what is your solution to prevent people like cake from coming back? Is there even a plan? Or is it just let them run around and spread hate as much as they want?
hurrrr
Lookout
Lookout

Postby Descender » Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:21 pm

hurrrr wrote:So what is your solution to prevent people like cake from coming back? Is there even a plan? Or is it just let them run around and spread hate as much as they want?

yes
devs say money printer go brrrr
TG Frequenter and Host
she/her
Descender
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby Yemac » Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:02 pm

Descender wrote:
hurrrr wrote:So what is your solution to prevent people like cake from coming back? Is there even a plan? Or is it just let them run around and spread hate as much as they want?

yes

Does this player really need to pay 5 dollars each time to create a new account? Because I really don't see this troubling child spending 500 dollars on 100 accounts.

It's the bot thing all over again.
Yemac
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Descender » Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:21 pm

Yemac wrote:
Descender wrote:

yes

Does this player really need to pay 5 dollars each time to create a new account? Because I really don't see this troubling child spending 500 dollars on 100 accounts.

It's the bot thing all over again.

if they use ads devs get ad money
TG Frequenter and Host
she/her
Descender
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Return to Feedback