An inquiry on recent updates

Put any feedback about the game here.

An inquiry on recent updates

Postby JacobTheSurvivorLad » Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:22 am

Ive just decided to come back to the Town of Salem, though, its probably just me forgetting the password, but my account has been eradicated. I created a new one with a username paying tribute to my old one. I got into the game, and then apparently the game itself is locked behind a paywall! I understand Friend Referrals can give you 5 free games, but locking unlimited play without having to run to all of your friends to beg them for Friend Referral codes behind a paywall is just... why? And plus, some people dont have friends to refer to! I do believe this feature is quite dumb.
JacobTheSurvivorLad

Re: An inquiry on recent updates

Postby Joacgroso » Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:37 am

You can always play the game with strangers, as most people do. Playing with friends was hard even before the paywall, since you had to have at least 14 other people to play with, unless you also wanted to paly with strangers.
The reason why the paywall was implemented was that some time ago there was a huge bot attack that made the game unplayable for everyone. Bots and trolls could easily come back after being banned because there were no restrictions, so a paywall was added.
I think it's a good change, since this game is especially vulnerable to trolls and it isn't nice that they can just ban evade as much as they want. Also, the game is pretty cheap, at least in my country.
Joacgroso wrote:I feel like I went from Light Yagami to Keiichi Maebara.

I still hope one day the game will have private lobbies. They would really help.
Also, please nerf vampire hunters.
Joacgroso
Werewolf
Werewolf

Return to Feedback