Witch's shield should stop passive Arsonist douse once.

Put any feedback about the game here.

Re: Witch's shield should stop passive Arsonist douse once.

Postby dolphina » Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:15 am

Code: Select all
well fuck

/half-support

witch should get doused, witch shouldnt die

i think witch should get one full night block and then that's it
because cmon, it's so easy to kill the witch as any superior nk (ww or arso)
Hi. I'm Caleb, and you're watching Disney Channel.

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

He/they pronouns. Trans rights! I have fifteen names and infinite anxiety. I am the transgender masculine.

PM me for my Discord!
I’m a self proclaimed anarchist, and a god of chaos (apparently).
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby MafiaxSK » Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:32 pm

Siding with arso as witch (or at least pretending to lmao) used to be so fun. Now if an arso gets witched, it’s just a race to see how fast one can get the other killed. I get that the passive douse has to have some drawbacks but NK and NE shouldn’t be instant enemies like they are now, so one-time passive douse shield is ideal
MafiaxSK
Transporter
Transporter

Postby Emily372 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:57 am

Joacgroso wrote:It's also not 100% deception. There's also a lot of cooperation involved.

Teamwork and betrayal are the play of the game. The Town has to decide who to trust and who to lynch.
It's not just the town, however. The Mafia, Coven, Serial Killers, Arsonists, et cetera, have to decide who to trust, who to kill, and who to lynch. The same goes for the Neutral Benign and Neutral Evil Roles.
Post Script:
Betrayal is not a valid reason for Hate Speech/Harassment, unless they directly harass someone.
Serial Killer has killed the TT Jailor... and now the Town has congratulated that serial killer for no reason.
That TT Jailor has a will covered in blood, making it unreadable...
Since there is no medium, the town lost to the SK.
Emily372
Witch
Witch

Postby Joacgroso » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:01 pm

I don't really understand why you are replying to a post I made 6 months ago, or what HS/H has to do with anything.
Joacgroso wrote:I feel like I went from Light Yagami to Keiichi Maebara.

I still hope one day the game will have private lobbies. They would really help.
Also, please nerf vampire hunters.
Joacgroso
Werewolf
Werewolf

Postby Descender » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:14 pm

Joacgroso wrote:I don't really understand why you are replying to a post I made 6 months ago, or what HS/H has to do with anything.

yeah theyve been doing that
Possibly known as TodaysStory
TG Frequenter and Host
she/her
Descender
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby Serahni » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:14 am

I'm not sure what the solution should be, but I agree there needs to be some sort of reworking and I think I've even posted about it before. It is counter-intuitive to have the Witch immediately threatened just for accidentally selecting an Arsonist in early game and it's not exactly fair on the Arsonist either. They're supposed to be potential allies but the way it current is, that's cumbersome and often not worth it for either of them to try and achieve; particularly the doused Witch who has other options.
Serahni
Witch
Witch

Postby kyuss420 » Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:21 am

tho in the 2v2 situation, they could attempt to get 1 of the townies mislynched, and keep controlling the arso so that lynching is the only way for them to win...

and as far as early game control... arso wont know exactly who the witch is, unless the witch controlled to themself, cos at least 2 people would be doused that night...and witch should have other options if its early enough - unless theres more than 1 arso in the game.

The easiest solution is to buy coven, where witch doesnt even exist, so all the problems associated with it, go away. ^^
goosegoosegoosegoosegoose
Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby Brilliand » Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:24 pm

kyuss420 wrote:The easiest solution is to buy coven, where witch doesnt even exist, so all the problems associated with it, go away. ^^

This is rather silly considering that Witch is far from the worst role in the game.

(That would probably be one of the NB roles, or Pirate which pretty much acts like a NB usually).
Brilliand
Godfather
Godfather

Postby cob709 » Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:05 pm

necrobump? nice!

also: easy solution would be to allow arsonist to un-douse someone
I SEE ALL
cob709
Mayor
Mayor

Postby kyuss420 » Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:17 am

Brilliand wrote:
kyuss420 wrote:The easiest solution is to buy coven, where witch doesnt even exist, so all the problems associated with it, go away. ^^

This is rather silly considering that Witch is far from the worst role in the game.

(That would probably be one of the NB roles, or Pirate which pretty much acts like a NB usually).

CL is actually my favourite role, so agree that witch is far from the worse role in the game. The fact that witch cant perform a kill by itself is the only difference between it being nuetral and being an NK.

Pirate is actually the most nuetral of all the nuetrals, its win cons dont rely with siding one faction over the other and it can reach its win cons without choosing one faction or another to side with. The fact that it RBs abilities of RB immune players now, make it far more OP than it has to be tho.
goosegoosegoosegoosegoose
Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Previous

Return to Feedback