The Stats Page's Return

Put any feedback about the game here.

The Stats Page's Return

Postby Ezradekezra » Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:55 pm

I'm glad that I'm able to view my stats again, but the new statistics menu has a few issues I'd like to bring up.

1.) A bunch of the tracked stats are outdated. For instance, the Sheriff stats are still divided into specific factions, rather than seeing someone as sus/ns. The Coven roles (and Hypno/Amb, which are no longer Coven-exclusive) lack stats other than win counts.

For recommendations on which stats to track for each role, I'd take a look at this thread.

2.) The layout of the menu isn't the greatest. The entire menu is weirdly cramped, since only 6 different stats can be seen at once, and the entire leaderboard isn't visible without scrolling either.

I feel like something similar to the Achievement menu would work better than the current layout. The left side of the menu could be exactly the same as the Achievement menu (an option to view general stats, and dropdowns for each faction's roles), with the right side of the screen showing the various stats instead of achievements. Clicking on the stats could take you to a separate page that shows the leaderboard. Having a separate menu page for the leaderboard would make it feel less cramped, since the screen wouldn't be divided as much.

Another feature that would be neat to have would be the option to see your own ranking on the leaderboard, in addition to just the top 10 players for that stat.
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Re: The Stats Page's Return

Postby kyuss420 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:25 am

well, you could just grind your way into the top 10 to see your leaderboard position ^^
goosegoosegoosegoosegoose
Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Re: The Stats Page's Return

Postby MysticMismagius » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:14 pm

kyuss420 wrote:well, you could just grind your way into the top 10 to see your leaderboard position ^^
To be fair, a lot of other games let you see your own position on the leaderboard along with the top [insert number] players that get shown.
MysticMismagius
Consigliere
Consigliere

Return to Feedback