Card Payment

Put any feedback about the game here.

Card Payment

Postby ACatHead » Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:13 am

First of all, apologies if this is the wrong place for this in the forum, I was going to post it in bugs but it's not really a bug.

I played this game a few years back a lot. Today I tried to play out of the blue and saw that now you charge. Fair game, we all gotta make a living. I can't use my bank card since I live abroad and my card reader is still in England. Asked my brother to borrow his card, he sent all the info, we went through all the payments together, bank sent him a code, he sent it to me. All went through confirmed. Then you guys asked me for ID and a picture of the card used. Bit weird, but I sent it through anyway.

After all of that (which is already a lot just to play an online game) I get an email saying the transaction has been cancelled. You need a photo of my brother holding his ID and his bank card. Excuse me?

So, in order to play this game, I'm expected to ask my brother to send a photo of himself, posing to the camera with his ID and his bank card? When the bank has already confirmed the payment? What on earth is the thinking behind that? It sounds dodgy as anything. I can buy a camera for thousands of dollars and have it sent here to China using my brother's card but to process a $4.99 payment for an online game, you need a photo of his ID, his bank card and a picture of his beautiful face?

I replied to Terminal3, the company who sent this request, with a firm no and asked them to delete my files. I asked them to send a photo of an employee standing in front of the computer with a confirmation that the files have been deleted. Surprisingly, they haven't answered yet.

It's just a massive shame, I loved this game. I wanted to pay for an account and play and now it's not going to happen. Wasted about an hour and a half waiting for all of this to end in nothing.

Thanks guys.
ACatHead

Re: Card Payment

Postby dolphina » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:42 pm

This is part of a thing to make sure bots aren't creating accounts. Or, at least, using these accounts.
Hi. I'm Caleb, and you're watching Disney Channel.

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

He/they pronouns. Trans rights! I have fifteen names and infinite anxiety. I am the transgender masculine.

PM me for my Discord!
I’m a self proclaimed anarchist, and a god of chaos (apparently).
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Re: Card Payment

Postby Flavorable » Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:58 am

Payment is handled via a third party, we have no influence on how they handle things.

Also, dolphina is right, it's for security reasons. Imagine your credit card getting stolen or spoofed and no company caring about checking the ID.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Feedback