Feedback

Put any feedback about the game here.

Feedback

Postby Poopris » Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:20 am

Overall a great game, system stinks.
Developers use this game as a way to milk the players. Previously the browser version was free, now you have to pay there too to be able to play.
That's just dumb, imagine going to Y8 and having to pay for every game :D.
Gold diggers at their finest. And then they ban you for a silly reason, which leaves you without the game and money. Scam :(
Poopris

Re: Feedback

Postby mdntranger » Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:51 am

So...if you spend time and energy creating a system and then put funds into hardware, software, and services to support that system, you shouldn't be compensated for that effort? I'm sorry, but there are real costs to providing you this service that would disappear if there was no source of funding.
mdntranger
Witch
Witch

Postby Flavorable » Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:58 am

Yeah, definitely milking. I mean, it's not like they grandfathered in all active free accounts way back when. And they definitely didn't make Mobile free.

Oh wait.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Soulshade55r » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:14 pm

I remember that time I got banned for silly reasons all I did was spam racist stuff and out the mafia. What goofballs!

In all seriousness I don't think anyone has been banned for a "silly reason" read the rules, don't go afk, cheat, throw ect. It's not really a scam and if you have been banned for a "silly reason" then go to ban appeals
Favourite Roles (To play)
Spoiler: Town: Jailor
Mafia: Consort
NE: Witch
NB: Guardian Angel
Coven: Necromancer
NC: Pirate
Soulshade55r
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Return to Feedback