Cant get in any ranked coven games

Put any feedback about the game here.

Cant get in any ranked coven games

Postby Abinmorth » Thu May 07, 2020 12:55 am

I ALWAYS get the unbalanced queue message... after 3-4 rebalances i usually say "%&$/ it" and join another mode....
still have 0/10 placement games

is nobody playing ranked or just not at my tier? :(
Abinmorth
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Re: Cant get in any ranked coven games

Postby Flavorable » Thu May 07, 2020 1:02 am

No one plays Coven Ranked.

Your best bet, if you really wanna play it, is hit up a couple of community discords and ask people if they are interested.

All in all, only VIP/Lovers, Coven Ranked Practice and Coven All/Any are popular amongst the current players.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby woahah » Thu May 07, 2020 4:35 am

Flavorable wrote:No one plays Coven Ranked.

Your best bet, if you really wanna play it, is hit up a couple of community discords and ask people if they are interested.

All in all, only VIP/Lovers, Coven Ranked Practice and Coven All/Any are popular amongst the current players.

coven ranked practice can also be a long shot at times though. If you want to go into games which will always fill, but you also want confirmed balance, I suggest to stick to classic ranked and ranked practice.
woahah
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby illergod » Mon May 25, 2020 8:32 pm

Sad how long is stable , to play ranked mode , also if mafia return go to classic mode so many will enter it , but in coven none
illergod

Return to Feedback