Can we Fix the Disguiser

Put any feedback about the game here.

Can we Fix the Disguiser

Postby 447138866 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:29 pm

So who here was started a game of coven all any to get the mafia role of Disguiser? I have so many times, and every time i get the role I dread it. The role just sucks, you pretend to be someone, though you don't know who the person your pretending is. So if say a investigator invests you and asks for you role you don't know what to say. This has happened to me more times than I can count. So all things considered it seems to me that Disguiser is the worst mafia role if not the worst role overall. I would like to ask for the role to be buffed so that when you disguise as a person it tells you what they do so you can accurately pretend to be them. I know finding out roles is a consigs job. But I've have so many games as Disguiser and not having a consig on the team, so you cant even find out roles unless you kill. Plus I've been in several games were theirs actually several Disguisers, which makes the mafia team almost impossible to win, or it feels that way. I can say this because even when I'm not Disguiser but still mafia people complain about the Disugiser. So to recap, I would like to ask for a buff to the Disguiser, that when you Disguise as someone it tells you what their role can do. I see this as balanced because the Mafia has only 1 way to find roles, but the coven has 2 roles that assists to finding roles. Being the Potion Master using the potion that reveals the persons role that they select and the Coven Leader. When the Coven leader controls a person it tells them what they can do. So why does the coven faction get 2 role discovering roles and the mafia only have 1. Plus all the numerous town investigation roles, as in Sheriff, investigator, psychic, spy, lookout, and tracker. I hope the balance team takes my thoughts into consideration and not become on of thousands unread and glanced over writings. Please fix the Disuiser, thanks - Your Humble game player

Re: Can we Fix the Disguiser

Postby kyuss420 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:13 am

idk, maybe pay attention to claims, and disguise as someone who claimed? Maybe push on the invest and claim theyre consig or PM? (they usually are 8 times out of 10)

I agree that mafia roles suck tho, Id prefer to be vamp and sit at home while the youngest goes biting, than play as maf, but gotta make the best of a shitty role when ya get it, thats the only way to get good.
goosegoosegoosegoosegoose
Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Return to Feedback