Support Response Time

Put any feedback about the game here.

Support Response Time

Postby xItzSuperSaiyan » Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:00 am

Hello, all Town of Salem players and staff,

Today, I want to talk about the consistency in the Town of Salem support platform. I'm incredibly disappointed and frustrated with the efficiency of the email support team. I sent an email out to Town of Salem almost an entire month ago regarding switching my account email, and I have yet to get a real response. Yes, I did my research and found that I should expect at least a week before they initially respond to my email, and I'm ok with that. However, I am not pleased with the fact that you guys followed up on my email, and I've been waiting almost two weeks for you to respond after you were the ones that followed up with me?

It's a real turn-off for people that enjoy being a part of your community when your support team shows little interest in responding to player emails, especially when we try to be patient with you. Once again, I'm not particularly mad about the time it takes you to initially respond. I get it, gaming communities can be tough to manage. However, when you follow up on somebody's email, it's only courteous that you try to respond to them in a timely manner. Changing my account email should not span over a one month process.

Thank you.
xItzSuperSaiyan

Re: Support Response Time

Postby Flavorable » Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:34 pm

Was the original reply you got a "human" reply, or the automated response?

Keep in mind, by the way, that we don't have a "support team", sadly, it's just one guy working 12 hours a day answering e-mails, so sadly, sometimes something can go wrong and/or take longer, especially with the massive number of incoming e-mails.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby xItzSuperSaiyan » Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:21 pm

I got an automated response at first but a human response only a couple of days later. I waited a couple of days to continue this thread to see if this was still an issue, but it still is.

Is there any way I can get my issue resolved now? Once again, it's been nearly a month since I sent out that email.

Thank you.
xItzSuperSaiyan

Postby xItzSuperSaiyan » Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:46 pm

It's been nearly a month since I last checked in, meaning that this entire process has taken nearly two months to even get an email response from. Could I please get some assistance here?
xItzSuperSaiyan

Postby fwogcarf » Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:01 pm

I would like to join in on this problem, given that my account has also been lost for about two months without a response to help get it fixed
Spoiler: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M79vYZu-WIKrW0WQ0pCISBq66DeBfSir5T7RCuy0OWY/edit?usp=sharing
We are creators of our own future

We are supporters of forces against despair

We defend against the evils of the world

We are guardians, we are strong
fwogcarf
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby kyuss420 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:11 am

I would also join in, but I change my passwords on a monthly basis, so I didnt run into any problems. So can only offer my feels....

Also sucks for the guy who has to spend 12 hours answering emails.. does he also have to fix the problems? That would equate to about 12- 20 emails answered and problems fixed per day.
goosegoosegoosegoosegoose
Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Return to Feedback