Please help us! (Primarily my 12 year old son)

Put any feedback about the game here.

Please help us! (Primarily my 12 year old son)

Postby crazedwolf0 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:01 pm

Moderator Message: I have copied this topic to a locked area so that the content itself and the main message isn't lost. There was simply too much personally identifiable information that could subject you (the original poster) to personal attacks with all the emails and IPs involed, and other identifiable information to just edit out normally. I will respond below. This content was removed for your (and your son's) safety. Thanks.
crazedwolf0

Re: Please help us! (Primarily my 12 year old son)

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:26 pm

Hi there, per my edit to your original post, I've cleared the post as you released way too much personal information about you and your 12 year old son on a public forum that could be used maliciously to attack or harass you and possibly your whole family.

While I appreciate you wanting to get help, unfortunately I see there was some issues with the post.

You probably didn't receive a response to the development team as you didn't email the correct email. You said you emailed info@bmggames.com, but that isn't the correct email.

The correct email is info@blankmediagames.com. Using this you should get an email from the Developers. Make sure you whitelist the @blankmediagames.com domain so you can make sure you get the response. If you need a copy of the original post to re-send to the Developers I will happily DM you the copy so you may copy-paste it to the Developers in your email. I'm sure there's plenty of information on there that would be helpful to getting the accounts sorted.

Cheers.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby crazedwolf0 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:17 pm

Thank you for the edits. I did write the correct email, I just wrote it wrong here on the forum. Please explain a whitelist? I’m just trying to get some help and I do appreciate the edits.

I got the automated responses from info@blankmediagames.com

I apologize for the length of the post. He just wants his account back. I pretty much sent the info in those 2 emails that I posted in here. IMO, the more people you reach out to, the more help you might receive. Especially when it’s completely crushed him.

Thanks for your help, if a DM with that info might help get it expedited for him, I would be eternally grateful.

(I’m not a big forum poster, but was able to locate this place and thought I would rely on the kindness of strangers) as I had read other people who had similar issues with their accounts.

Thanks moderator

-Trocar
crazedwolf0

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:24 pm

Hi again.

I wanted to confirm that you responded to that automatic email response you got back in return correct? Or did you just send two separate emails?

Unless directed, please don't send another, as it likely will get flagged as spam by BMG's email provider and not be able to be found by them.

For whitelisting, you will need to look up depending on your email provider, as each one has a different way to whitelist email domain names.

Cheers.

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby crazedwolf0 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:05 pm

I sent those 2 emails, from my iPhone’s POP3 setup email account; then I received the automated “Hi Townie” replies. Then I posted that tl:dr potentially hazardous post, here on the forum, (again thank you for cleaning it up for me and saving it). I never sent another email because I read the automated responses and it seemed clear that someone would get back to me with some help... and also I wanted to announce on here our issue, as I had read others were going through the same problems...

I never sent another email to them, and don’t plan to. I feel that if I sent those 2 emails (I sent the second one to let the devs know that we were on mobile, and had neglected that info, just incase that was important or not...)

Is there anything else I should have done? I’ve never had an email not arrive to the particular destination (when sending emails) unless I didn’t do something correctly like “whitelist” the email. I only send emails through my phones’ POP3 account, unless for some reason; I need to do it a computer (very rare) and the automated responses from BMG put my mind at ease. I will not send another message until I hear back from a dev for some help. Would you be able to forward some of the original things I wrote to a dev for myself?

I was thinking that the dev team maybe a little overwhelmed right now. If I did something in error, again, I apologize.

I do thank you for all of your prompt replies and attention. You’ve helped me a great deal and have given me some hope that our issues will be taken care of.

-Trocar
crazedwolf0

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:10 pm

Hi there again.

The automatic email (The "Hey Townie!" repsonse) explains at the bottom that if your issue doesn't fall under any of the categories mentioned in the middle of the body of the email sent, to please respond so they know you still need help. You need to respond to one of the emails you got back (only one please to prevent that spam flag) and let them know you still need help with this. It wouldn't hurt to copy-paste your information provided in your original email back into your response. (Do not send another email, just respond to the thread of the email with the automatic response inside.) They will then know you need help. That email acts as a filter for FAQs, and usually a lot of people's questions and/or issues are resolved within those few things provided. Otherwise, a response is required for the Developers to actually know you need help.

I wish you luck and your son luck, once you respond to the automated email. :)

Cheers.

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Feedback